ne main ave, Gresham, OR 97030 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,600
  • Deals 1

About Great Beginnings Dj Service

I Brandon Tjaden, owner of Great Beginings Dj Service based out of the Portland Metro area have been in the Dj business since I was 12 years old learning from the best Dj'n with my Dad and uncles. For the past 15 years I have established and have built my own reputation of quality service, and satisfied customers. I am the owner and The Dj of my company which ensures quality and top preformance at every event.

I think I was destined to be in that Dj in life as soon as I got my first boom box! As a kid I would record and splice hits of the radio on to cassettes, burn ans put together mix CDs and sell them to kids in my middle school! I even Dj'd my own High school dances, and was Dj'n weddings by myself at the age of 16.

Being a wedding Dj it has been my goal to create an amazing and unforgettable experience for you and your guests.I believe in creating the perfect mood while being professional, timely, and prepared for any situation. I pride myself on not only playing great music, but also helping with the flow of your event so you can enjoy this magical day you are planning. I view my services as more than playing a great mix of music, but also entertaining your guests, maintaining a smooth flow of events, and providing assistance planning your event. A good mix of these services will help to ensure your event runs smoothly, and that all your guests will have an amazing time they will remember for years to come.

Follow Great Beginnings Dj Service on

113 Reviews for Great Beginnings Dj Service

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/10/2020

Brandon rocked the house

Looking for a DJ to get the party started? Brandon is your guy!!

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Hilary

Hilary C. · Married on 08/08/2020

Five Stars Across the Board!

Due to COVID-19, my fiance and I had to postpone our reception until next Summer. While I am so sad that Brandon is booked for our new date and we don't get to utilize his services, we couldn't be more grateful that he refunded us our entire deposit.

We have lost a substantial amount of money by another vendor of ours, so we were amazed with Brandon's graciousness to refund everything. We hope to use his services in the future as he was highly recommended by one of our friends. So grateful for people like you, Brandon!!

Sent on 06/07/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2019

You’ve found the one with Brandon 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Hands down WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Great Beginnings Dj Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Disco Ball
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 1200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Great Beginnings Dj Service 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Persimmon Country Club Country Club Weddings

Amazing Job!! Very Fun!

• Lakeside Gardens Banquet Halls

I've experienced a lot of "DJs" at Lakeside Gardens that probably shouldn't be using that title. Brandon was a breath of fresh air! He came early and was setup for both the outside ceremony and indoor reception in plenty of time. To add a fun touch to the dance floor inside he brought moving lights. He played great music and created the prefect party atmosphere - he was even out on the dance floor getting down with the guests at one point! Besides the dance party portion of the evening I would say ANNOUNCEMENTS are almost as important. I can't tell you how many awkward DJs I've experienced when it comes to announcement making. Brandon was professional, clear and loud enough for everyone to hear when important announcements were made to keep the time line flowing along. I would recommend Brandon to my future brides. If you are looking for a FUN and professional DJ give Brandon a call!

• Northwest Foto Wedding Photographers

Brandon with Great Beginnings DJ Service was very relaxed and professional. He listens to what you need for your event and nails it every time. I would highly recommend him for any event you need music and an entertaining voice. Greg (Northwest Foto owner)

• ne main ave Gresham, OR, 97030 See on map
    Location of (Great Beginnings Dj Service)