ne main ave, Gresham, OR 97030 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,600
  • Deals 1

About Great Beginnings Dj Service

I Brandon Tjaden, owner of Great Beginings Dj Service based out of the Portland Metro area have been in the Dj business since I was 12 years old learning from the best Dj'n with my Dad and uncles. For the past 15 years I have established and have built my own reputation of quality service, and satisfied customers. I am the owner and The Dj of my company which ensures quality and top preformance at every event.

I think I was destined to be in that Dj in life as soon as I got my first boom box! As a kid I would record and splice hits of the radio on to cassettes, burn ans put together mix CDs and sell them to kids in my middle school! I even Dj'd my own High school dances, and was Dj'n weddings by myself at the age of 16.

Being a wedding Dj it has been my goal to create an amazing and unforgettable experience for you and your guests.I believe in creating the perfect mood while being professional, timely, and prepared for any situation. I pride myself on not only playing great music, but also helping with the flow of your event so you can enjoy this magical day you are planning. I view my services as more than playing a great mix of music, but also entertaining your guests, maintaining a smooth flow of events, and providing assistance planning your event. A good mix of these services will help to ensure your event runs smoothly, and that all your guests will have an amazing time they will remember for years to come.

Follow Great Beginnings Dj Service on

Hands down WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Brandy · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing DJ!!!

Chris and I were very happy with Brandon’s services as a DJ for our wedding in September 2019. He was on time, always working and responsive to guests’ requests for particular songs. Brandon’s experience as a wedding DJ and especially his familiarity with our venue (The Troutdale House) was very helpful to us in cueing guests when it was time to take their seats for the ceremony, dinner, etc. We would highly recommend Brandon for your wedding DJ!
    Brandy & Chris Herrmann

Sent on 09/29/2019

Paige · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing! Book him!

Brandon is absolutely the BEST ever! Not only is he professional and accommodating, he goes above and beyond in so many ways! I would hire him 1000 times again if I could! He made our night!

Sent on 08/19/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Great Beginnings Dj Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Disco Ball
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 1200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Great Beginnings Dj Service 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Persimmon Country Club Country Club Weddings

Amazing Job!! Very Fun!

• Lakeside Gardens Banquet Halls

I've experienced a lot of "DJs" at Lakeside Gardens that probably shouldn't be using that title. Brandon was a breath of fresh air! He came early and was setup for both the outside ceremony and indoor reception in plenty of time. To add a fun touch to the dance floor inside he brought moving lights. He played great music and created the prefect party atmosphere - he was even out on the dance floor getting down with the guests at one point! Besides the dance party portion of the evening I would say ANNOUNCEMENTS are almost as important. I can't tell you how many awkward DJs I've experienced when it comes to announcement making. Brandon was professional, clear and loud enough for everyone to hear when important announcements were made to keep the time line flowing along. I would recommend Brandon to my future brides. If you are looking for a FUN and professional DJ give Brandon a call!

• Northwest Foto Wedding Photographers

Brandon with Great Beginnings DJ Service was very relaxed and professional. He listens to what you need for your event and nails it every time. I would highly recommend him for any event you need music and an entertaining voice. Greg (Northwest Foto owner)

• ne main ave Gresham, OR, 97030 See on map
    Location of (Great Beginnings Dj Service)