Gresham, OR 97030 Map · Phone number

About Great Beginnings Dj Service

I (Brandon Tjaden) have been in the Dj business since I was 12 years old learning from the best Djing with my Dad and uncles. For the past 15 years I have established and have built my own reputation of quality service, and satisfied customers. I am the owner/DJ and view my services as more than playing a great mix of music, but also entertaining your guests, maintaining a smooth flow of events, and providing assistance planning your event. A good mix of these services will help to ensure your event runs smoothly, and that all your guests will have an amazing time they will remember for years to come.

Follow Great Beginnings Dj Service on

img9893
img0040

102 Reviews for Great Beginnings Dj Service

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2018

Most amazing DJ ever. He really made our day. 50+ people on the dance floor all night, no one wanted to go home. He knew what to play and all night kept my husband and my drinks full. Above and beyond... he will be your best purchase!!

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2018

Brandon was a huge hit at our wedding this past weekend and fit the entire vibe we wanted for the night. Once the music started, the dance floor never stopped being full, we actually could have used a larger dance floor to fit all of the people:) I’d suggest Brandon for any and all upcoming weddings. He made the music flow into each song perfectly and kept it going from song to song. We didn’t want the party to stop and so he had no problem staying an extra hour to accommodate that!! Thanks again Brandon!!!

Kayla · Married on 08/24/2018

Brandon goes above and beyond. He kept everything on track and made sure I always had a drink in my hand. He is more than just a dj And he has THE BEST Dj voice! Do not hesitate to book him for your wedding.

Great Beginnings Dj Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Persimmon Country Club
    Persimmon Country Club Country Club Weddings

Amazing Job!! Very Fun!

• Lakeside Gardens
    Lakeside Gardens Banquet Halls

I've experienced a lot of "DJs" at Lakeside Gardens that probably shouldn't be using that title. Brandon was a breath of fresh air! He came early and was setup for both the outside ceremony and indoor reception in plenty of time. To add a fun touch to the dance floor inside he brought moving lights. He played great music and created the prefect party atmosphere - he was even out on the dance floor getting down with the guests at one point! Besides the dance party portion of the evening I would say ANNOUNCEMENTS are almost as important. I can't tell you how many awkward DJs I've experienced when it comes to announcement making. Brandon was professional, clear and loud enough for everyone to hear when important announcements were made to keep the time line flowing along. I would recommend Brandon to my future brides. If you are looking for a FUN and professional DJ give Brandon a call!

• Northwest Foto
    Northwest Foto Wedding Photographers

Brandon with Great Beginnings DJ Service was very relaxed and professional. He listens to what you need for your event and nails it every time. I would highly recommend him for any event you need music and an entertaining voice. Greg (Northwest Foto owner)

• Gresham, OR 97030 See on map