Great Beginnings Dj Service

Great Beginnings Dj Service

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Great Beginnings Dj Service

brandontjaden@gmail.com

I (Brandon Tjaden) have been in the Dj business since I was 12 years old learning from the best Djing with my Dad and uncles. For the past 14 years I have established and have built my own reputation of quality service, and satisfied customers. I am the owner/DJ and view my services as more than playing a great mix of music, but also entertaining your guests, maintaining a smooth flow of events, and providing assistance planning your event. A good mix of these services will help to ensure your event runs smoothly, and that all your guests will have an amazing time they will remember for years to come.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (18)
One Event Per Day (17)
MC (16)
Do-Not-Play List (14)

We were so lucky to find Brandon, our original DJ had to cancel about 6 months before our NYE wedding. Luckily my incredible coordinator (Melissa, Griffin Event Management) found Brandon! He was so easy to work with, and did a great job talking with my husband, answering all his questions about when he would play what. The party was incredible, and Brandon really went above and beyond with the music, sound effects and lights. All my guests were raving about him all night, and are still telling me what a fantastic DJ we had! Thank you Brandon!

Profile Picture Crista, 12/31/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely AMAZING!!! Brandon you sure made our wedding come to life. I received so many compliments aboit our awesome DJ throughout the night. I knew having a DJ was something we wanted but I didn't realize just how important it was until last night. Our wedding was over the top because of your talent, professionalism, humor and hello you played the best music! I have Brandon a list of some songs we would love to hear and some not so much and I wouldn't have one single complaint. Every song I wanted to dance to!! Thank you for such and amazing night. If you want the BEST DJ with the whole package...someone to personalize your special day and not just hit play on on a playlist...Brandon is your guy!!

Profile Picture McKenzie, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brandon was wonderful! Made our wedding so fun! Played every song we asked for, got everyone dancing and having fun, he even danced with us since it was his birthday as well! So fun! Also have been to another wedding he DJ’d at and it was fantastic as well! Everyone recommends him, best DJ in Portland area by far!

Profile Picture Marissa, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1484026481984 img8440
220x220 sq 1356762715388 bec1353

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Amazing Job!! Very Fun!

I've experienced a lot of "DJs" at Lakeside Gardens that probably shouldn't be using that title. Brandon was a breath of fresh air! He came early and was setup for both the outside ceremony and indoor reception in plenty of time. To add a fun touch to the dance floor inside he brought moving lights. He played great music and created the prefect party atmosphere - he was even out on the dance floor getting down with the guests at one point! Besides the dance party portion of the evening I would say ANNOUNCEMENTS are almost as important. I can't tell you how many awkward DJs I've experienced when it comes to announcement making. Brandon was professional, clear and loud enough for everyone to hear when important announcements were made to keep the time line flowing along. I would recommend Brandon to my future brides. If you are looking for a FUN and professional DJ give Brandon a call!

Brandon with Great Beginnings DJ Service was very relaxed and professional. He listens to what you need for your event and nails it every time. I would highly recommend him for any event you need music and an entertaining voice. Greg (Northwest Foto owner)

I constantly run into or hear about Brandon. This guy works so hard and has so much experience, All you need to do to hire him, and it's like everything about the flow of the wedding events, music and the times is covered. His music blends, flows, and crossfades. No hard stops or feedback. He initiates the right event at the right time whether it be when it's time to cut the cake, or when the toasts start. He just knows how to guide the wedding along smoother than almost every other Dj I have worked with. Heck he was even able to Dj his own wedding! Hands down, Brandon is a simple choice.

Gresham, OR 97030   See On Map