Great Beginnings Dj Service

Great Beginnings Dj Service

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Great Beginnings Dj Service

brandontjaden@gmail.com

I (Brandon Tjaden) have been in the Dj business since I was 12 years old learning from the best Djing with my Dad and uncles. For the past 14 years I have established and have built my own reputation of quality service, and satisfied customers. I am the owner/DJ and view my services as more than playing a great mix of music, but also entertaining your guests, maintaining a smooth flow of events, and providing assistance planning your event. A good mix of these services will help to ensure your event runs smoothly, and that all your guests will have an amazing time they will remember for years to come.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Sound/PA System (20)
One Event Per Day (19)
MC (18)
Do-Not-Play List (15)

Hiring Brandon to DJ our wedding, was hands down the best decision we could have made!!!! He was crucial in the coordination of the wedding and reception. His ability to read the crowd and keep the dance floor packed is where he really shines. We hired him because we have been to other weddings he DJ’d, and were so impressed by him. If you want a DJ that is responsive, funny, prompt, and is able to rock the party, look no further than Brandon!!!
Sincerely,
Tim & Shabree Groza

Profile Picture Tim, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brandon was a.m.a.z.i.n.g! Best in Portland and the surrounding areas, hands down. He was referred to us by friend who has attended several weddings he had DJed at, and came highly recommended. Brandon was immediately responsive to our initial contact via email, providing very detailed expectations for the wedding day, where all expectations were met (and then some!). We were able to meet for coffee with Brandon and he sat down and answered all of our questions. Brandon was able to travel out to Mt. Hood, OR and set up in three separate locations (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception) and transitioned seamlessly between them. We had a tall order, and Brandon seriously delivered! Right before the ceremony, Brandon was able to double check the ceremony music with myself and my husband, which was a very nice touch. He even went so far as to help us orchestrate how to cut our wedding cake, when our venue's staff failed to step in. Seriously, this guy is coordinating EVERYTHING and always right on top of it. His DJing skills speak for themselves, as he is able to keep people on the dance floor, and played a variety of genres that we asked for (everything from the electric slide to country!). He even went so far as to check in with us for specific song requests to make sure it was okay to play them! He pays attention to what the people want to dance to and adapts quickly. An amazing man who is seriously passionate about DJing.

Profile Picture Kierra, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Brandon is very professional, fun, and highly recommended. He did a wonderful job of pacing the reception and handled the heat of night with great poise.

Profile Picture Andrew, 7/15/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1484026481984 img8440
220x220 sq 1356762715388 bec1353

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Amazing Job!! Very Fun!

I've experienced a lot of "DJs" at Lakeside Gardens that probably shouldn't be using that title. Brandon was a breath of fresh air! He came early and was setup for both the outside ceremony and indoor reception in plenty of time. To add a fun touch to the dance floor inside he brought moving lights. He played great music and created the prefect party atmosphere - he was even out on the dance floor getting down with the guests at one point! Besides the dance party portion of the evening I would say ANNOUNCEMENTS are almost as important. I can't tell you how many awkward DJs I've experienced when it comes to announcement making. Brandon was professional, clear and loud enough for everyone to hear when important announcements were made to keep the time line flowing along. I would recommend Brandon to my future brides. If you are looking for a FUN and professional DJ give Brandon a call!

Brandon with Great Beginnings DJ Service was very relaxed and professional. He listens to what you need for your event and nails it every time. I would highly recommend him for any event you need music and an entertaining voice. Greg (Northwest Foto owner)

I constantly run into or hear about Brandon. This guy works so hard and has so much experience, All you need to do to hire him, and it's like everything about the flow of the wedding events, music and the times is covered. His music blends, flows, and crossfades. No hard stops or feedback. He initiates the right event at the right time whether it be when it's time to cut the cake, or when the toasts start. He just knows how to guide the wedding along smoother than almost every other Dj I have worked with. Heck he was even able to Dj his own wedding! Hands down, Brandon is a simple choice.

Gresham, OR 97030   See On Map