About Blaze Productions

A hard-working and dedicated wedding DJ based in Portland, Blaze Productions has over 20 years of experience in all genres of music. Providing services for weddings, parties and corporate events, the DJs are experienced and talented, fully equipped to create the most incredible day for your love story.

If you love to hit the dance floor and have fun, Blaze Productions will be the entertainment service for you. Providing music styles including country, hip-hop, oldies, pop, R&B, rock and top 40, there is something for each unique couple. With a variety of wedding packages to choose from, couples have the ability to find what best suits their vision. Services include:

• Consultation

One Event Per Day (6)
Microphones (6)
Sound/PA System (5)
Uplighting (5)

Hiring Chris was a great choice! He's easy to talk to in person, organized, on-time (actually he was always early), and quick to respond to emails. I love that he attended my rehearsal, even though my ceremony was very simple and quick. I also thought the music request site was a lot of fun for both myself and guests. He's extremely reasonably priced for all that you get.

Chris helped to keep my wedding on schedule, and played all the songs I wanted at all the right times. He took guest requests day of, and knew when to tell my guests no, because I had put that song as a do not play. He was even willing, when I asked him to, to lead some trivia to send my guests by table to dinner.

My husband does not typically like DJs. He usually finds them loud and obnoxious, and I lean towards this opinion as well most of the time. Chris is not like this. I knew he was the perfect choice when I met him. The music at my wedding was perfect for people who wanted to dance, and for those that wanted to just hang out and chat. I would hire him all over again.

Profile Picture Kate, 3/3/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

I have so many great things to say about Chris, our experience with him was wonderful! At our initial meeting, my husband and I expressed what kind of DJ we were looking for and things we liked and didn't like from other weddings we had been to. He was very personable and seemed to be on the same page and we were super excited about booking him. His responses were pretty immediate and I never felt worried or stressed. The day of our wedding was spectacular! Everything went perfect from the ceremony to the reception and people were constantly on the dance floor. Chris stuck to the kind of music we did and didn't want played. We had so many compliments after the wedding about how much fun our guests had. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone, thank you so much Chris!!

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/14/17, 4 Reviews