Cincinnati, OH 45202 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Great American Ball Park

Great American Ball Park has a diverse selection of unique event opportunities. Located along the banks of the Ohio River, we offer the tradition and excitement of the Cincinnati Reds, and the most spectacular views in the area.

mb110813 00631
c2e062c2cd9e64e3 j31ebU2zuP8FsQLDxi1aeWrpkcfA9e 74FnHSUrQ Ak

• Real Weddings 8

7 Reviews for Great American Ball Park

Sydney · Married on 04/16/2016

GABP was everything we could have hoped for and more. The team who helped plan our wedding was incredible - each person was wonderful to work with and truly cared about our day. The view from The Handlebar is to die for & acted as the perfect backdrop for our ceremony. Guests walked right over to The Champions Club and enjoyed the celebration. Friends and family from Cincinnati & out of town loved the experience. A month later, we are still hearing raving reviews!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Shannon · Married on 11/02/2013

I absolutely loved this venue. I had so many compliments on how different the venue was and people genuinely seemed to have a great time. There are a few hidden fees that I wish I would have known about, like a dance floor and cake cutting fee...I didn't find out about this until after we signed the contract.

Sent on 01/23/2014

We had an incredibly beautiful wedding (both ceremony and reception) at Great American Ball Park. Anne Kirby (Event Services Coordinator) and Carley Meyer (Special Events Catering Manager) were incredibly responsive, helpful, kind, fun and so detail oriented that as the Bride, I was able to completely relax the day of our wedding, knowing that everything was going to be fantastic. The Champions Club proved to be a perfect venue for our ceremony. It was beautiful, unique and personal. The Riverfront Club was beautifully decorated for our reception and the food was out of this world. The views of the River and the ballpark were out of this world, and we even had our picture on the scoreboard! Our guests continue to comment that it was the best wedding food they have ever had! The staff the night of was incredibly attentive. They helped us with our meals, were responsive to guests and were incredibly flexible. I literally worried about nothing. I highly recommend that you consider having your wedding at GABP. You can have both there – not only a reception! It was a wedding unlike any other I had ever attended and for me, my Groom and my family, it was just perfect. A perfect day filled with love, blessings, so much joy… and baseball! What could be better? Go Reds!

Sent on 04/18/2013

Real Weddings

• A Spoon Fulla Sugar
    A Spoon Fulla Sugar Wedding Cakes

Great American Ball Park is a great place to have your wedding. It isn't your typical wedding venue and your guests are sure to enjoy the experience. In addition to this, the GABP staff is phenomenal. They help you every step of the way and you will definitely enjoy working with them. When we work with couples getting married at GABP, we know they are in great hands (and so is our cake) :)

• Grand Expectations Events
    Grand Expectations Events Wedding Planners

Anne and her staff at Great American Ball Park are a joy to work with. They are professional, flexible and fun.