Wilsonville, Oregon, Wilsonville, OR 97070 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Gratitude Event Planning and Design

Gratitude Event Planning and Design is a boutique-style company based in Portland, Oregon. The # 1 word that I hear with regard to wedding planning is: “overwhelming!” It is my mission that I replace “overwhelmed" with "overjoyed” It’s supposed to be a happy time, and I will ensure that we have fun, while being productive! My specialty is bringing YOUR vision to life! I have yet to meet a bride that didn’t have an idea or a style that they envision for their special day. I’m inspired by each and every bride that I work with, and love collaborating my resources, experience and passion to pull it all together. I work with amazing vendors who have a taste for a timeless, sophisticated yet whimsical experience. It is my goal, that guests leave your wedding feeing like they have been a part of something extraordinary and uniquely yours.

If you want an “above and beyond” kind of experience planning your wedding day, please contact me anytime! My initial consultation is complimentary....so, "let's talk!"

Follow Gratitude Event Planning and Design on

Gratitude Event Planning and Design 6
Gratitude Event Planning and Design 7

Sandi Laschober · Married on 12/15/2018

Julie was incredible!

I cannot say enough good things about working with Julie, her guidance, wisdom, insight, expertise and heart when planning my daughter’s wedding was invaluable!! Julie was able to capture my daughter’s vision for the wedding, fit it to our budget, all the while helping us to have fun along the planning process!

We complicated the wedding planning because my daughter was out of town for six months prior to the wedding. Julie took that right in stride and with her calm efficiency made my daughter’s wedding an incredibly beautiful, joyous occasion!! Julie’s communication with my daughter and I was clear and concise. When my daughter was in town, and we were able to have one on one meetings, Julie made the most of those planning meetings by being thoroughly organized and efficient. Yet, again, never sacrificing the fun and heart of planning the wedding.

It is clear Julie has a passion for what she does, AND, she is fabulous at it!! Her JOY in seeing my daughter’s wedding come together was palpable!!

Julie’s love for what she does was again evident on the day of the wedding. Her priority was to make sure not just my daughter and her fiance, but the entire wedding party, have a relaxed and beautiful day. Again, her organization skills from helping to set up the venue, to keeping on top of the various vendors, to making sure my daughter and I had our moment together, never compromised the joy and heart of the wedding.

We could NOT have had this most beautiful and special wedding day without Julie!! THANK YOU JULIE!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Dimitriy · Married on 12/09/2018

Julie is amazing!

I can’t say enough great things about Julie. She goes way beyond expectations and she is so detail oriented that I can’t imagine how she remembers everything. That is why she is a fantastic coordinator and any bride should hire her!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Gratitude Event Planning and Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 125.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3