107 Lyons Road, Pooler, GA 31322 Map · Phone number

About Gourmet Catering

In 1963 while I was doing my first wedding for a family member and free, I was getting so many complements about the food and the presentation. So I began to think why not start doing this and make money for it. So I came up with a name, bought equipment and started advertising everywhere I could think of. For the first few years I did the small ones then they just kept getting bigger. I do not consider this a job it is my passion to make your special day one that will be talked about for many years to come.

img2549
14a99dc8 ba12 48c1 875a 9d9cb3a6b327

4 Reviews for Gourmet Catering

Nicole · Married on 05/26/2019

Delicious food

Alex and his team provided the most spectacular food I’ve ever had at a wedding in my life. Alex made sure that all my questions were answered and provided excellent service!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Erin · Married on 07/22/2016

Ms. Myrna's food was outstanding, and her staff was impeccable for our wedding. Her display and food quality were gorgeous, and all our guests raved about the food. We even had guests trying to con Ms. Myrna into giving up her famous punch recipe (and trust me, once you have it, you will try to steal it too!). Gourmet even accommodated a vegetarian bride and gluten-free matron-of-honor. Overall, they were incredible, the food was fantastic, and the service was spectacular. Do yourself a favor and book Ms. Myrna and Gourmet!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Gourmet Catering did a beautiful job with our wedding. All our family and friends commented on how good the food was and how beautiful the presentation was. Ms. Myers goes out of her way to make sure you have a beautiful meal. We had wanted to make sure no one left our wedding and felt hungry and with all the food Ms. Myers provided no one did. Gourmet Catering's staff is as exceptional as their food. We did not do a plated meal, but still the staff served some of the guests that missed some of the food items. If you use Gourmet Catering and like Shrimp and Grits, I would definitely recommend getting it. My husband is not a fan of grits, but absolutely loved Ms. Myers. If you schedule a tasting you will get an idea of how wonderful the food is and the presentation.

Sent on 04/18/2015

• Improvisions Of Grace
    Improvisions Of Grace Wedding Planners

They are wonderful. The set up and food can not be beat. The way they set up and display their food is so beautiful.

• 107 Lyons Road Pooler, 31322 See on map