Braintree, MA 02184 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About GOOD TIMES UNLIMITED DJ DAVE SOLIMINE

GOOD TIMES UNILIMITED provides top quality DJ entertainment without the need for props, games or the like.
Your music tastes for Your Wedding with our flawless ability of keeping the dance floor nonstop throughout!

We also provide an exceptional state of the art wireless LED uplighting system to enhance and add flare to each venue space!!!

We have a cool Photo/GIF Booth, Photos may be printed and/or texted for social media with a fun collection of both real & vitural on-screen props!!!

Follow GOOD TIMES UNLIMITED DJ DAVE SOLIMINE on

DaveWeb

162 Reviews for GOOD TIMES UNLIMITED DJ DAVE SOLIMINE

• Amy

Amy Brundage · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Highly recommend for your wedding DJ!

We hired Drew from Good Times Unlimited for our wedding last month on Cape Cod. Drew was awesome -he spent time with us in advance of the event to take our favorite songs, recommendations, and what we really wanted to hear on our special day. And he totally hit the mark at the wedding! We heard everything we wanted and Drew kept people on the dance floor until the very end of the night. We had a great time thanks in part to Drew! Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 12/31/2019

Dance floor packed all night!

There aren’t enough good things I could say about Dave Solimine! My husband and I just got married this New Years Eve and we knew one of the most important parts of our wedding was going to be the music. We just wanted all of our friends & family dancing all night long. And Dave did not disappoint whatsoever!
    I had discovered Dave when I was a guest at a friend’s wedding that he was DJ’ing. This wedding took place 5 years ago, before I even knew my husband, but the music he played always stuck with me, so the second we were engaged, I reached out to Dave. From the very beginning he was so easy to work with, always available to answer any questions, and just over all understood what we wanted. As our day got closer, he was great with checking in with us to make sure we didn’t have any last minute changes or questions.
    Dave not only DJ’d for our wedding reception but he also did the music for our ceremony & cocktail hour. The music was absolutely perfect! I had picked a few different songs to be played during the ceremony, and every single song was played perfectly to go with what was happening during the ceremony.
    After all of that he introduced our bridal party, which was HUGE, and did an incredible job. Dave also did our uplighting of our reception room, and the lighting looked awesome throughout the night.

The number of guests from my wedding that have called or texted me since, couldn’t stop talking about how much they loved the music played and that the dance floor was never empty the entire night. And we had over 200 guests that ranged in ages from 15-90 and when I say everyone was dancing, everyone was dancing!

Dave did an incredible job! I could not have asked for a better DJ to not only DJ my wedding but DJ a huge new years eve party on top of that! We finished the night with Dave announcing the countdown which was just perfect!
    For anyone in the search of a DJ, look no further. Dave is so incredibly easy and fun to work with. He’s available to you if you have any questions or special requests, and he plays the best dance music that all ages will enjoy!

Sent on 01/16/2020

Peter Barrett · Married on 12/07/2019

Five Stars for DJ Dave

We were so happy to have booked DJ Dave, who helped make our wedding reception so much fun for us and our guests. He filled the dance floor from beginning to end. Dave incorporated all of our suggestions, and mixed them with his own great selections to get all generations moving! Dave is a consummate pro. He was easy to communicate with prior to the wedding and used his experience to help us plan the reception we wanted. He had great recommendations on the flow of the reception and put our plan into action on the wedding day, keeping things moving in a respectful and classy way. His attention to detail and focus on the guest experience was evident. He also worked seamlessly with our catering company. 11/10 would recommend!

Sent on 01/11/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

GOOD TIMES UNLIMITED DJ DAVE SOLIMINE FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones
    Photobooth
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

Real Weddings

• Braintree, 02184 See on map
    Location of (GOOD TIMES UNLIMITED DJ DAVE SOLIMINE)