About Studio One Twenty Three West

Custom Wedding and Floral Design

At Studio One Twenty Three West we pay particular attention to the style of your event or wedding with great consideration of personal tastes, seasonal changes and trends. Our services include floral decoration for weddings and other memorable occasions on the South Shore, Boston area and Cape Cod. We offer full delivery and setup of your flowers and have several rental items such as pedestals and urns.

We are a preferred flower provider at such sites as the Milton Hoosic Club, Red Lion Inn, Granite Links, Brookmeadow Country  Club, Venezia Waterfront, The Neighborhood Club,  Saphire Estate & The Villa. Studio One Twenty Three in Braintree is proud of their service, quality and attention to detail.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Clean Up (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)

I can't say enough about Janet....my daughter's wedding at the State Room in Boston was absolutely amazing thanks to Janet. Her floral designs were exquisite. She was such a pleasure to work with and her husband was there for the set up and it was flawless!!!! My other daughter is getting married in August and I am so looking forward to working with Janet again. We had a last minute request and she didn't even flinch!!! I would highly recommend Janet to anyone who wants to have a fabulous wedding with the most gorgeous flowers and design work!!!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Janet was amazing and so were the arrangements she did for our special day. The bride's maid's, flower girls, table centerpieces and church arrangements were beautiful and the bride's arrangement was elegant! Working with her was very easy and we left feeling we were in very capable hands leaving the floral decor of my wedding in her hands.

Profile Picture Jill, 10/1/17, 1 Review

Flower Crowns
Flower Girl Baskets
8 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Janet is great and her flowers are incredible. She works with my brides and creates the most beautiful arrangements. Thanks Janet.

Events

652 West Street, Braintree, MA 02184   See On Map
781-356-1300 (phone)
Studio One Twenty Three West is a wedding florist from Braintree, Ma.. We service weddings throughout the local area, including the South Shore of Boston, Cape Cod, and the greater Boston area.. Studio One Twenty Three West is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Massachusetts wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in custom wedding and special event floral design.