North Quincy, Quincy, MA 02171 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Nicole Chaput Photography

Hi, I’m Nicole Chaput McGrath and I am a wedding photographer based in Quincy, Massachusetts. I photograph weddings in Boston, Cape Cod and throughout New England and welcome national and world travel. I love everything about weddings...the excitement, anticipation and romance. Most of all I love capturing these moments so that you can remember them always. I feel that I have the best job in the world and my excitement and passion for my work shows in all of my images!

My style is a blend of classic and candid photography combining creativity and tradition. My goal is for you to not even notice me, this is your day to shine. I enjoy capturing all of the emotion of the day, from the pre-ceremony nervousness to that overwhelming (and sometimes unexpected) surge of raw emotion that comes when you are reciting your vows to one another and every emotion in between. And throughout the day, I also like to capture a little humor whenever possible. But no matter how the day unfolds, I will be there to document your story with my camera and my vision, in your own unique way.

Please visit my website www.nicolechaputphotography.com to get a better idea of my work...and drop me a line if you’d like to discuss your wedding day. I am more than happy to sit down with you to discuss your plans and to put together a custom package that meets all of your needs.

Thanks for visiting my little space on the web!

Peace and Love, Nicole

b4d8985fc92a6e12 1524501948 48891ef2148f297e 1524501945 5f53682c5a4a8ab0 152450
48891ef2148f297e 1524501945 5f53682c5a4a8ab0 1524501931956 5 Howard0171

11 Reviews for Nicole Chaput Photography

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

Wonderful! wonderful! Would highly recommend Nicole! She was great to work with and made everything easy!! Her work is great!! She made the photos smooth and quick so we could enjoy the wedding festivities!! A+++

Sent on 06/12/2018

Katy · Married on 02/07/2015

Nicole was a pleasure to work with. We were married in February which is the "off season" in MA. She was willing to put a package together for us where she charged us an hourly rate for a smaller chunk of time, instead of her usual packages. This saved us money but still allowed her to photograph all of the important events during our evening. Nicole is great! Her pictures are gorgeous and she is extremely professional.

Sent on 02/16/2015
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/09/2011

Nicole is the most AMAZING photographer! We cannot sing her praises enough. When we would meet to discuss plans, we would have coffee, and she was so easy to work with it was like having coffee with an old friend. She listened to everything I said, including complicated family dynamics, and made sure she knew who to put where for pictures.
    First, she did our engagement photos which came out so beautiful. We went to Hull for pictures and she was so excited to take our pictures we ended up spending hours going to all different locations she knew about and wanted to take pictures at. It was so cool to see how excited she was about going to a certain location to capture a picture. She was also great at loosening us up to make everything feel and look real. She makes everyone feel comfortable in her presence.
    At our wedding she was PHENOMENAL. She already scoped out places to take pictures, and knew exactly what poses/shots she wanted. She even ended up staying past her time to capture our last dance. She was beyond amazing.
    About two days after the wedding she posted four STUNNING pictures from the day which just made my day (and my mother in law's day!)! It was just a preview but made me so excited.
    Overall I would HIGHLY recommend to go with Nicole, she is amazing and I will absolutely use her for ANY photo needs in the future!!!

Sent on 07/28/2011

Nicole Chaput Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Nicole Chaput Photography 1
    FREE Destination Weddings!
    I welcome world travel and destination weddings! So here's the deal... If you take me to a destination that I have not travelled to before, your wedding photography is FREE! Yup, that's right...FREE! All you have to do is pay for 3 nights accomodation (flight, hotel (where you and your guests are staying) and car rental) for me and my assistant. What you get: 8-9 hours of photography, your wedding photos in an online gallery for 1 year and an archival disc of your photos. I accept 1 free destination wedding per year, so please contact me if you are interested! Hope to see you someplace warm! ;)

• Studio One Twenty Three West
    Studio One Twenty Three West Wedding Florists

i have known nicole for several years and so impressed with her talent as a photographer. she has great composition and style. she blows away other photographers by far. two thumbs up for nicole!!!!!!!! janet @ studio one twenty three - quincy

• Nathan Suher, Filmmaker
    Nathan Suher, Filmmaker Wedding Videographers

We've worked with Nicole on several weddings and have always been impressed by the quality of her work and her professionalism. We love working with her and can't wait to do so in the future.

• Starshine Entertainment
    Starshine Entertainment Wedding DJs

Nicole is one of the most professional photographers I've encountered! She really captures the magic of your wedding day in both candid and traditional style. Nicole's work is timeless and your pictures will be treasured for a lifetime!

• North Quincy, North Quincy Quincy, MA, 02171 See on map