119 Braintree Street, Allston, MA 02134 Map · Phone number

31 Reviews for Kelly Lorenz Imagery

Abby · Married on 11/30/2016

If you are looking for a photographer who is not only amazingly talented at capturing the true to life feel and beautiful details of your day but will also help to put you at ease and enjoy yourself on your wedding day, there is no better than Kelly Lorenz! I researched over 15 photographers and Kelly was by far my top choice of the bunch. From the start she felt like a close friend which made the whole process effortless and enjoyable.

I highly recommend doing the engagement session so that you can get comfortable with the process,and establish a rapport with this absolutely fabulous and bubbly lady! You will quickly learn that she is an avid light chaser and that you are going along for the ride. We could not have been happier with the final results! Out photos came out beautiful and authentic to who we were. I cannot recommend Kelly highly enough and can't wait for another excuse to work with her again!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Meredith · Married on 10/15/2016

Kelly is awesome to work with! She has so much positive energy about her, which helped make the engagement photo shoot fun, easy and comfortable. She also did an amazing job capturing our personalities, how much love my husband and I have for each other, and how much fun everyone was having at the wedding. I'm so excited to have her photographs to look back on with my husband for years to come!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Danielle · Married on 09/17/2016

Kelly Lorenz far exceeded our expectations and our expectations were high!!! We LOVE every single photograph taken at our wedding! We truly feel like we are reliving the event over and over when looking at our photos! She didn't miss a single moment. Not only is she a fantastic photographer but a wonderful person to be around. She was a joy to have at the wedding and made everyone laugh and smile through all the formal photos. You can tell she is genuinely happy to be there and loves her job! When planning my wedding the most important thing to me was the photos. I did hours and hours of research to find the perfect photographer and I found her! Kelly Lorenz was incredible and we couldn't be happier with our experience and all of our amazing photos.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Kelly Lorenz Imagery FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,043.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• GENERATIONS cinemastories
    GENERATIONS cinemastories Wedding Videographers

Kelly is always a delight to work with and produces beautiful, warm and spontaneous images. Her work is top pro, consistent and wonderful.

• 119 Braintree Street Allston, 02134 See on map