Nicole Chaput Photography Reviews

11 | Quincy, MA

11 Reviews for Nicole Chaput Photography

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

Wonderful! wonderful! Would highly recommend Nicole! She was great to work with and made everything easy!! Her work is great!! She made the photos smooth and quick so we could enjoy the wedding festivities!! A+++

Sent on 06/12/2018

Katy · Married on 02/07/2015

Nicole was a pleasure to work with. We were married in February which is the "off season" in MA. She was willing to put a package together for us where she charged us an hourly rate for a smaller chunk of time, instead of her usual packages. This saved us money but still allowed her to photograph all of the important events during our evening. Nicole is great! Her pictures are gorgeous and she is extremely professional.

Sent on 02/16/2015
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 07/09/2011

Nicole is the most AMAZING photographer! We cannot sing her praises enough. When we would meet to discuss plans, we would have coffee, and she was so easy to work with it was like having coffee with an old friend. She listened to everything I said, including complicated family dynamics, and made sure she knew who to put where for pictures.
    First, she did our engagement photos which came out so beautiful. We went to Hull for pictures and she was so excited to take our pictures we ended up spending hours going to all different locations she knew about and wanted to take pictures at. It was so cool to see how excited she was about going to a certain location to capture a picture. She was also great at loosening us up to make everything feel and look real. She makes everyone feel comfortable in her presence.
    At our wedding she was PHENOMENAL. She already scoped out places to take pictures, and knew exactly what poses/shots she wanted. She even ended up staying past her time to capture our last dance. She was beyond amazing.
    About two days after the wedding she posted four STUNNING pictures from the day which just made my day (and my mother in law's day!)! It was just a preview but made me so excited.
    Overall I would HIGHLY recommend to go with Nicole, she is amazing and I will absolutely use her for ANY photo needs in the future!!!

Sent on 07/28/2011
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 10/09/2010

We ADORE Nicole!!
    Our first consultation was at a coffee shop. We had met with one photographer already and had planned on meeting a few more. Within a half hour I was sure Nicole was our girl. Wedding planning can be quite a daunting task, but one thing we NEVER second guessed ourselves on was our choice in photographer. Out DJ referred us which was perfect because they worked so well with each other.
    Nicole and her assistant, Stephanie, showed up at my house that morning a little bit early starting to take pictures as they walked over the threshold. They are both very polite and communicate with each other and our wedding party very well.
    We discussed styles of photographs we liked prior to the wedding day so that we were on the same page that day and jumped right into group photos after the ceremony.
    She smiled the whole time and I'm pretty sure she actually enjoyed herself as well. It was a nice feeling and it made everyone so comfortable with her.
    I'm sure we will use her in the future for family portraits, baby pictures and whatever else we can think of.
    Thank you Nicole!!!

Sent on 11/08/2010

Stephanie · Married on 06/05/2009

Nicole was great to work with. The night went excellent and she captured all the moments that mattered.... The website with our pictures is fantastic and I have had more comments about how great the pictures came out. She has a great eye and the shots she took are amazing. I will and have recommended her already. She was worth every penny!

Sent on 07/19/2009

Tina · Married on 10/04/2008

Nicole was a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. Most of the day I didn't even notice she was there, but she captured every moment. Her pictures are amazing! Thank you Nicole! ~ Tina & Brian

Sent on 07/17/2009

Colleen · Married on 09/06/2008

Nicole Chaput is by far the most amazing photographer! She was so accommodating and flexible with her time prior, during and after our wedding. The weather on our wedding day (September 6th 2008) wasn’t exactly ideal (Hurricane Hanna made an appearance in Massachusetts) but Nicole worked with the elements and still managed to get phenomenal shots that helped us capture our special day. She has this amazing gift for photography, we loved the candid shots, black and white photos and of course the goofy pictures! Tom and I are thrilled that we chose Nicole as our photographer and we recommend her everyone we come into contact with!

Sent on 04/02/2009

Nicole · Married on 08/31/2008

We are still receiving compliments on our Wedding pictures. Nicole did an amazing job capturing moments that will now be remembered for a lifetime. Nicole was extremely professional and a joy to work with.

Sent on 04/14/2009
  • I

Jaclyn · Married on 01/05/2008

Nicole took excellent pictures and was very timely with posting photos on web and creating a proof book. I told her that I was particularly concerned about having a lot of candids at the reception, and she did an excellent job with those. My family and I are VERY happy with the quality of her work!

Sent on 06/12/2008

Kristen · Married on 08/04/2007

Nicole is amazing! To me, the photographs are just as important as the actual wedding day. The photos Nicole captured are exactly what I envisioned for saving the memories of our big day! She has a very unique eye for detail and she also did an amazing job of somehow being invisible while getting the best shots!

Sent on 10/07/2009

Kristen · Married on 06/14/2008

3.5

Nicole is very talented and was easy to work with.

Sent on 04/03/2009