Ipswich, MA 01938 Map · Phone number

About Meredith McCarthy Floral Design

At Meredith McCarthy Floral Design, we are committed to providing you with the most exceptional event design experience from start to finish. Together we work closely, from the brainstorming and sketches stages through the final product, by taking care of every detail necessary to go beyond your expectations. Blending your ideas and taste with our vision and design is our way to bring your dreams into reality.

From our private studio in Ipswich, Massachusetts, we work very closely with our clients and pay exceptional attention to detail. We serve greater the North Shore and Boston!

Follow Meredith McCarthy Floral Design on

Meredith McCarthy Floral Design 6
Meredith McCarthy Floral Design 7

Jennifer Thurlow · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Flowers

Meredith was so easy to work with and everything came out beautiful! I was the bride who knew nothing about flowers, but knew I wanted something pretty, soft, and neutral - and somehow that was enough for Meredith to completely nail it! I struggled to find a pinterest picture that I could point to and say I want exactly that, but Meredith was able to piece together what I liked and disliked.

Overall I had 12 centerpieces, sweetheart table, cocktail tables, the fireplace which we got married in front of, 2 mother bouquets, 1 bride, 3 bridesmaids, 1 corsage, 9 boutonnieres, and candles. She even made a special boutonniere for my husband that was magnetic so as to not ruin his custom suit (advice - if you have 50 mph winds though it will be gone in 2 seconds :(

I could not recommend Meredith enough!

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

I couldn’t be happier with my experience, attention to detail and how my wedding turned out! Meredith is so amazing! From my first meeting with her, she understood my vision and was very helpful with staying on budget. She was so lovely to works with and I would refer her to everyone I know! My wedding centerpieces, bouquets, and ceremony flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Everything that Meredith does is so beautiful and elegant. It was a pleasure working with and getting to know Meredith :) I would highly recommend her!

Brenda · Married on 11/25/2017

Meredith was a joy to work with for my daughter's November 25, 2017 wedding. She listened closely to what my daughter liked and didn't like, scrutinized the photos we shared, and created absolutely beautiful centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres. Everything was original, beautiful and perfect. And she has a lovely personality!

Meredith McCarthy Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 240.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Detailed Engagements
    Detailed Engagements Wedding Planners

Meredith is such a talented floral designer! Referring clients to her is always an easy choice. She is great to work with, is budget friendly and just simply so talented! Her work is amazing! As a wedding planner having Meredith on an event or wedding with me is the best, I know she will do such an amazing job!

• Ipswich, MA 01938 See on map