Meredith McCarthy Floral Design

Meredith McCarthy Floral Design

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Meredith McCarthy Floral Design

Moments, Magic , Memories

At Meredith McCarthy Floral Design, we are committed to providing you with the most exceptional event design experience from start to finish. Together we work closely, from the brainstorming and sketches stages through the final product, by taking care of every detail necessary to go beyond your expectations. Blending your ideas and taste with our vision and design is our way to bring your dreams into reality.

From our private studio in Ipswich, Massachusetts, we work very closely with our clients and pay exceptional attention to detail.  We serve greater the North Shore and Boston!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Altar Decor (4)
Clean Up (3)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

Meredith was a joy to work with for my daughter's November 25, 2017 wedding. She listened closely to what my daughter liked and didn't like, scrutinized the photos we shared, and created absolutely beautiful centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres. Everything was original, beautiful and perfect. And she has a lovely personality!

Profile Picture Brenda, 11/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If you are still searching for a florist for your special event, I HIGHLY recommend hiring Meredith. From the initial contact, she was super friendly, attentive and accommodating. Meredith was hands on throughout the process and wanted to make our vision come to life. On the morning of our wedding she delivered EXACTLY what I was envisioning! She made sure we were happy and that we got exactly what we wanted. I knew after meeting Meredith that the flowers would not be something I would have to stress about. I recommend her services without hesitation!

Profile Picture Leslie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Meredith is amazing--she's so creative and talented. Our flowers were the main event and blew people away. She really knows how to embrace your vision and take it to the next level.

Meredith also did the styling of all my tables which was quite a weight taken off my shoulders since I trusted her to execute my vision. Everything was just perfect.

The best decision I made in terms of my wedding was hiring Meredith!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/9/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Meredith McCarthy Floral Design Pricing

16 Photos

My Photo Album

16 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
Meredith is such a talented floral designer! Referring clients to her is always an easy choice. She is great to work with, is budget friendly and just simply so talented! Her work is amazing! As a wedding planner having Meredith on an event or wedding with me is the best, I know she will do such an amazing job!

Events