Ipswich, MA 01938 Map · Phone number

About Meredith McCarthy Floral Design

At Meredith McCarthy Floral Design, we are committed to providing you with the most exceptional event design experience from start to finish. Together we work closely, from the brainstorming and sketches stages through the final product, by taking care of every detail necessary to go beyond your expectations. Blending your ideas and taste with our vision and design is our way to bring your dreams into reality.

From our private studio in Ipswich, Massachusetts, we work very closely with our clients and pay exceptional attention to detail. We serve greater the North Shore and Boston!

Follow Meredith McCarthy Floral Design on

Meredith McCarthy Floral Design 7
  • Hannah

Hannah Sheehan · Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible!

Meredith was absolutely incredible! Not only did she understand my vision from the very first time we sat down together, she also was super responsive and understanding whenever I made little changes. Our flowers couldn't have been more gorgeous! They also looked beautiful for over a full week-- a bridal shower that was at our venue the day after our wedding even repurposed some of them for their event! I will definitely be recommending her to any of my friends or family getting married!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2019

So talented and creative!

When planning my wedding, the floral element was the most daunting for me. Reaching out to Meredith McCarthy after looking through her Instagram and website made me so excited at the possibility of working with her! Once we had our first call I felt like a floral pro! I wanted plenty of succulents and greenery with gold accents and Meredith's reaction to my thoughts were nothing but excitement. She asked me to create a Pinterest board of floral arrangements and decor I loved and she made it a reality, isn't that every girl's dream when on Pinterest?!

I can't wait to work with Meredith again!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Jennifer Thurlow · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Flowers

Meredith was so easy to work with and everything came out beautiful! I was the bride who knew nothing about flowers, but knew I wanted something pretty, soft, and neutral - and somehow that was enough for Meredith to completely nail it! I struggled to find a pinterest picture that I could point to and say I want exactly that, but Meredith was able to piece together what I liked and disliked.

Overall I had 12 centerpieces, sweetheart table, cocktail tables, the fireplace which we got married in front of, 2 mother bouquets, 1 bride, 3 bridesmaids, 1 corsage, 9 boutonnieres, and candles. She even made a special boutonniere for my husband that was magnetic so as to not ruin his custom suit (advice - if you have 50 mph winds though it will be gone in 2 seconds :(

I could not recommend Meredith enough!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Meredith McCarthy Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 240.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals

• Detailed Engagements
    Detailed Engagements Wedding Planners

Meredith is such a talented floral designer! Referring clients to her is always an easy choice. She is great to work with, is budget friendly and just simply so talented! Her work is amazing! As a wedding planner having Meredith on an event or wedding with me is the best, I know she will do such an amazing job!

• Ipswich, 01938 See on map