Meredith McCarthy Floral Design Reviews

Meredith McCarthy Floral Design 7
  • Hannah

Hannah Sheehan · Married on 09/07/2019

Incredible!

Meredith was absolutely incredible! Not only did she understand my vision from the very first time we sat down together, she also was super responsive and understanding whenever I made little changes. Our flowers couldn't have been more gorgeous! They also looked beautiful for over a full week-- a bridal shower that was at our venue the day after our wedding even repurposed some of them for their event! I will definitely be recommending her to any of my friends or family getting married!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Lauren · Married on 04/26/2019

So talented and creative!

When planning my wedding, the floral element was the most daunting for me. Reaching out to Meredith McCarthy after looking through her Instagram and website made me so excited at the possibility of working with her! Once we had our first call I felt like a floral pro! I wanted plenty of succulents and greenery with gold accents and Meredith's reaction to my thoughts were nothing but excitement. She asked me to create a Pinterest board of floral arrangements and decor I loved and she made it a reality, isn't that every girl's dream when on Pinterest?!

I can't wait to work with Meredith again!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Jennifer Thurlow · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Flowers

Meredith was so easy to work with and everything came out beautiful! I was the bride who knew nothing about flowers, but knew I wanted something pretty, soft, and neutral - and somehow that was enough for Meredith to completely nail it! I struggled to find a pinterest picture that I could point to and say I want exactly that, but Meredith was able to piece together what I liked and disliked.

Overall I had 12 centerpieces, sweetheart table, cocktail tables, the fireplace which we got married in front of, 2 mother bouquets, 1 bride, 3 bridesmaids, 1 corsage, 9 boutonnieres, and candles. She even made a special boutonniere for my husband that was magnetic so as to not ruin his custom suit (advice - if you have 50 mph winds though it will be gone in 2 seconds :(

I could not recommend Meredith enough!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

I couldn’t be happier with my experience, attention to detail and how my wedding turned out! Meredith is so amazing! From my first meeting with her, she understood my vision and was very helpful with staying on budget. She was so lovely to works with and I would refer her to everyone I know! My wedding centerpieces, bouquets, and ceremony flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Everything that Meredith does is so beautiful and elegant. It was a pleasure working with and getting to know Meredith :) I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Brenda · Married on 11/25/2017

Meredith was a joy to work with for my daughter's November 25, 2017 wedding. She listened closely to what my daughter liked and didn't like, scrutinized the photos we shared, and created absolutely beautiful centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres. Everything was original, beautiful and perfect. And she has a lovely personality!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Leslie · Married on 09/16/2017

If you are still searching for a florist for your special event, I HIGHLY recommend hiring Meredith. From the initial contact, she was super friendly, attentive and accommodating. Meredith was hands on throughout the process and wanted to make our vision come to life. On the morning of our wedding she delivered EXACTLY what I was envisioning! She made sure we were happy and that we got exactly what we wanted. I knew after meeting Meredith that the flowers would not be something I would have to stress about. I recommend her services without hesitation!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Julia · Married on 09/09/2017

Meredith is amazing--she's so creative and talented. Our flowers were the main event and blew people away. She really knows how to embrace your vision and take it to the next level.

Meredith also did the styling of all my tables which was quite a weight taken off my shoulders since I trusted her to execute my vision. Everything was just perfect.

The best decision I made in terms of my wedding was hiring Meredith!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Meredith McCarthy Floral Design 8
    Meredith McCarthy Floral Design 9
    Meredith McCarthy Floral Design 10
    Meredith McCarthy Floral Design 11

kirsten · Married on 09/02/2017

I can't give enough praise to Meredith. For my wedding I had a very distinct Vision. I met with her a few times and she was always very caring and helpful. She allowed me to make a Pinterest board and we went over all the things I loved and didn't. She respected the budget and was able to get me all the things I wanted within the figure I gave her. On the day of the wedding all my flowers exceeded my wildest dreams. They were romantic and beautiful. I had wanted all kinds of wildflowers to remind me of my home state of California. My bouquet was stunning and I received endless compliments. When I stepped into the reception I was breathless, all the candles and flowers were the stuff of dreams. I would hire her again in a heartbeat! She was on time and really came Through on all the little ideas we talked about. She is a marvelous professional.

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Meredith McCarthy Floral Design 12
    Meredith McCarthy Floral Design 13
  • SRodz

Surey · Married on 02/26/2017

I come up short when I try to find the words to describe Meredith's work, but I'm going to try. Not only is she warm and professional, but she is a true floral artist. As the granddaughter of a florist and floral arrangements teacher, I do not say this lightly. She took everything I envisioned and added to my Pinterest inspiration board for her and took it beyond my wildest dreams, all while working within the budget my now husband and I needed to stick to. She checked in leading up to the wedding and was incredibly accommodating when, a few weeks before the big day, I emailed to request some natural flowers to decorate our cake with as well. On the day of the wedding, she was timely and well-organized, setting everything up beautifully. When she came up to the room where I was getting ready to deliver the flowers for myself and the bridal party, I distinctly remember looking down at my bouquet and having that be the thing that really made everything click and made me feel like a bride. Walking into the ceremony and later into the reception, I remember just being in awe of how beautiful and perfect everything was. It was wonderful having Meredith on our team to help everything come together while we could just focus on enjoying the day with our friends and family. I would wholeheartedly recommend her!

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Meredith McCarthy Floral Design 19
    Meredith McCarthy Floral Design 20
    Meredith McCarthy Floral Design 21

Chelsea · Married on 01/28/2017

I cannot even begin to describe how wonderful Meredith had been throughout my entire planning process! She went above and beyond to ensure our day was perfect even assisting with seating arrangements! We received so many compliments on her work and her creations were everything we wanted and so much more!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Meredith was AMAZING! Her style and creativity took my wedding to the next level. Not only is she talented, but super responsive, organized, and professional! I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/16/2016

MaryEllen · Married on 10/01/2016

Absolutely stunning work!! I received compliments on my wedding about my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets. Then for days after my wedding, I received compliments on the centerpieces that my guests took home. Meredith was such a pleasure to work with too. She was so helpful with suggestions, and understanding of my vision! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

What beautiful work! Not only does she look at just the flowers but Meredith takes into consideration the whole vision of your wedding! The arrangements were beautiful and fresh and compliment the lanterns we used so well. I received a lot of compliments on my bouquet and centerpieces. Meredith was so accommodating and shared in my vision for the wedding. She had so many great suggestions on what flowers to use for the time of year for the wedding. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2016

Unbelievable! That’s how I would describe the flowers on our wedding day! Meredith did such an absolutely amazing job! I have never before seen such beautiful and perfectly arranged flowers in all my life! The bouquets were stunning, the centerpieces were gorgeous and the mantelescape was jaw-dropping! We cannot thank Meredith McCarthy Floral Design enough for her fabulous work! The outcome was 10x better than I could have ever even imagined, our wedding was dreamy because of all the details in her work! We have received so many compliments on all of the beautiful arrangements!

Thank you again, for making our wedding so gorgeous and being an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Amy · Married on 06/24/2016

Meredith was such a pleasure to work with and I'm so happy she did the flowers for our wedding. Meredith was so responsive right from the beginning and always made sure we had everything we needed. I showed her a picture of a bouquet that I had fallen in love with and she recreated it perfectly. After that, I let her run with her creativity. Not only did she help with flowers, she was a great resource throughout the process for decor ideas. The day of our wedding she made sure everything looked flawless - it was exactly what I envisioned and then some.

Sent on 07/26/2016

We could not have been more thrilled with the results Meredith delivered for our wedding. From her design to her implementation, she far exceeded our expectations! She completely understood what we were going for from the very first moment. EVERYONE raved about the flowers (which she did for our ceremony at the church, our reception at the barn and for our cake!) and how beautiful they were. Her talent aside, she's an amazing person and was such a joy to work with. We cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Mary and Steven · Married on 04/23/2016

My daughter's wedding was a few weeks ago and Meredith did her flowers. Meredith blew us away with her expert design and magnificent arrangements. My husband and I agree that the flowers were above and beyond our expectations, absolutely gorgeous. Meredith met with us several times to be sure that she had every detail covered and that all the specifications were right on. She listened to our every wish and delivered. Meredith is a true professional and artist!
    I highly recommend Meredith and guarantee that you will enjoy her as a person and she will follow through on your every wish. The floral aspect of your wedding will be perfect!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Tracey · Married on 03/26/2016

There are not enough words in the dictionary to describe how great Meredith McCarthy is!! We met early, and put a game plan together. 8 weeks before the wedding, I changed almost everything we had planned! She was so wonderful about it. Never made me feel like I was putting her out, just happy to help me create my beautiful day. The day of my wedding, I was in awe of the beautiful display she set up, exactly as what I had asked for and then some.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

Meredith was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the moment we met with her we knew there was no one better. She is happy, professional and has wonderful ideas. Her work is absolutely stunning! We couldn't have asked for a better person to work with and our flowers and decor were absolute perfection. I highly recommend Meredith, she is by far the best. :)

Sent on 10/24/2015

We were referred to Meredith by The Crane Estate and it was the best recommendation. When I first met with Meredith she was so easy to talk to and I knew that she would understand what I was looking for. She spent a lot of time going over every detail and element to ensure that my vision would come to life through her talented hands. She was also patient with me when I changed my mind multiple times about what I wanted.
    On the day of our wedding Meredith and her team made sure that all the flowers were on time and every little detail on our tables were perfect. Her attention to detail was truly appreciated and our tablescapes looked incredible.
    Lastly, out of all the florists that we looked at, Meredith provided the best value for exceptional service and design.
    I highly recommend using her for your wedding or big event. She is fantastic and she truly made our wedding com to life.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Liz · Married on 06/27/2015

Meredith was my florist for my wedding in June. I still am receiving compliments on my gorgeous flowers! She was so easy to work with and had such beautiful ideas! I don't know a lot about wedding flowers but she was so knowledgable and walked me right through it! We were so pleased with her work!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Michelle · Married on 06/12/2015

Meredith is amazing! She did the flowers for our wedding and I couldn't have been any happier with the result. By just showing her a few pictures of the vision I had, she understood it and made it come to life! The flowers were fresh and absolutely breathtaking. I know most people say they never remember flowers from a wedding, but I am still getting compliments from my guests about them. They couldn't believe how beautiful they were. Meredith is so fun and so easy to work with. She is also extremely creative and will work with you and come up with great ideas for what you are envisioning. She is always prompt with responding to questions, etc. and is very detail orientated. She is by far the best florist on the Northshore! You will not be disappointed in hiring her.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Annah · Married on 10/25/2014

Meredith did an absolutely lovely job with our flowers for our Fall wedding! She was great to work with- always returned emails/phone calls right away, had great ideas, and a positive attitude. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone needing a professional florist, she is amazing and I will use her again when I am in need of flowers!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Meredith knew exactly what I wanted the flowers for my wedding to look like. She had great ideas and was very flexible. She was extremely prompt when answering phone calls and emails. Our flowers looked amazing and they were very affordable! It was such a pleasure working with Meredith! :)

Sent on 08/12/2014

Meredith did a beautiful job with the flowers at our wedding this July! She was a pleasure to work with, very professional, friendly, and a reassuring influence during moments of wedding stress. She did a great job of listening to what I wanted for the look and feel of our wedding flowers, asking questions, and filling in the gaps for me with suggestions and ideas for details that I was less sure about. Meredith clearly loves what she does, and she does it beautifully!

Sent on 08/18/2014