Meredith McCarthy Floral Design Reviews

35 | Ipswich, MA

35 Reviews for Meredith McCarthy Floral Design

35 Meredith McCarthy Floral Design Reviews

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2018

I couldn’t be happier with my experience, attention to detail and how my wedding turned out! Meredith is so amazing! From my first meeting with her, she understood my vision and was very helpful with staying on budget. She was so lovely to works with and I would refer her to everyone I know! My wedding centerpieces, bouquets, and ceremony flowers were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. Everything that Meredith does is so beautiful and elegant. It was a pleasure working with and getting to know Meredith :) I would highly recommend her!

Brenda · Married on 11/25/2017

Meredith was a joy to work with for my daughter's November 25, 2017 wedding. She listened closely to what my daughter liked and didn't like, scrutinized the photos we shared, and created absolutely beautiful centerpieces, bouquets and boutonnieres. Everything was original, beautiful and perfect. And she has a lovely personality!

Leslie · Married on 09/16/2017

If you are still searching for a florist for your special event, I HIGHLY recommend hiring Meredith. From the initial contact, she was super friendly, attentive and accommodating. Meredith was hands on throughout the process and wanted to make our vision come to life. On the morning of our wedding she delivered EXACTLY what I was envisioning! She made sure we were happy and that we got exactly what we wanted. I knew after meeting Meredith that the flowers would not be something I would have to stress about. I recommend her services without hesitation!

Julia · Married on 09/09/2017

Meredith is amazing--she's so creative and talented. Our flowers were the main event and blew people away. She really knows how to embrace your vision and take it to the next level.

Meredith also did the styling of all my tables which was quite a weight taken off my shoulders since I trusted her to execute my vision. Everything was just perfect.

The best decision I made in terms of my wedding was hiring Meredith!

Meredith McCarthy Floral Design 1
    Meredith McCarthy Floral Design 2
    Meredith McCarthy Floral Design 3
    Meredith McCarthy Floral Design 4

kirsten · Married on 09/02/2017

I can't give enough praise to Meredith. For my wedding I had a very distinct Vision. I met with her a few times and she was always very caring and helpful. She allowed me to make a Pinterest board and we went over all the things I loved and didn't. She respected the budget and was able to get me all the things I wanted within the figure I gave her. On the day of the wedding all my flowers exceeded my wildest dreams. They were romantic and beautiful. I had wanted all kinds of wildflowers to remind me of my home state of California. My bouquet was stunning and I received endless compliments. When I stepped into the reception I was breathless, all the candles and flowers were the stuff of dreams. I would hire her again in a heartbeat! She was on time and really came Through on all the little ideas we talked about. She is a marvelous professional.

Meredith McCarthy Floral Design 5
    Meredith McCarthy Floral Design 6
  • SRodz

Surey · Married on 02/26/2017

I come up short when I try to find the words to describe Meredith's work, but I'm going to try. Not only is she warm and professional, but she is a true floral artist. As the granddaughter of a florist and floral arrangements teacher, I do not say this lightly. She took everything I envisioned and added to my Pinterest inspiration board for her and took it beyond my wildest dreams, all while working within the budget my now husband and I needed to stick to. She checked in leading up to the wedding and was incredibly accommodating when, a few weeks before the big day, I emailed to request some natural flowers to decorate our cake with as well. On the day of the wedding, she was timely and well-organized, setting everything up beautifully. When she came up to the room where I was getting ready to deliver the flowers for myself and the bridal party, I distinctly remember looking down at my bouquet and having that be the thing that really made everything click and made me feel like a bride. Walking into the ceremony and later into the reception, I remember just being in awe of how beautiful and perfect everything was. It was wonderful having Meredith on our team to help everything come together while we could just focus on enjoying the day with our friends and family. I would wholeheartedly recommend her!

Meredith McCarthy Floral Design 7
    Meredith McCarthy Floral Design 12
    Meredith McCarthy Floral Design 13
    Meredith McCarthy Floral Design 14

Chelsea · Married on 01/28/2017

I cannot even begin to describe how wonderful Meredith had been throughout my entire planning process! She went above and beyond to ensure our day was perfect even assisting with seating arrangements! We received so many compliments on her work and her creations were everything we wanted and so much more!

Meredith was AMAZING! Her style and creativity took my wedding to the next level. Not only is she talented, but super responsive, organized, and professional! I cannot recommend her enough!

MaryEllen · Married on 10/01/2016

Absolutely stunning work!! I received compliments on my wedding about my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets. Then for days after my wedding, I received compliments on the centerpieces that my guests took home. Meredith was such a pleasure to work with too. She was so helpful with suggestions, and understanding of my vision! I highly recommend her!!

Jessica · Married on 10/01/2016

What beautiful work! Not only does she look at just the flowers but Meredith takes into consideration the whole vision of your wedding! The arrangements were beautiful and fresh and compliment the lanterns we used so well. I received a lot of compliments on my bouquet and centerpieces. Meredith was so accommodating and shared in my vision for the wedding. She had so many great suggestions on what flowers to use for the time of year for the wedding. I would highly recommend her!

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2016

Unbelievable! That’s how I would describe the flowers on our wedding day! Meredith did such an absolutely amazing job! I have never before seen such beautiful and perfectly arranged flowers in all my life! The bouquets were stunning, the centerpieces were gorgeous and the mantelescape was jaw-dropping! We cannot thank Meredith McCarthy Floral Design enough for her fabulous work! The outcome was 10x better than I could have ever even imagined, our wedding was dreamy because of all the details in her work! We have received so many compliments on all of the beautiful arrangements!

Thank you again, for making our wedding so gorgeous and being an absolute pleasure to work with!

Amy · Married on 06/24/2016

Meredith was such a pleasure to work with and I'm so happy she did the flowers for our wedding. Meredith was so responsive right from the beginning and always made sure we had everything we needed. I showed her a picture of a bouquet that I had fallen in love with and she recreated it perfectly. After that, I let her run with her creativity. Not only did she help with flowers, she was a great resource throughout the process for decor ideas. The day of our wedding she made sure everything looked flawless - it was exactly what I envisioned and then some.

We could not have been more thrilled with the results Meredith delivered for our wedding. From her design to her implementation, she far exceeded our expectations! She completely understood what we were going for from the very first moment. EVERYONE raved about the flowers (which she did for our ceremony at the church, our reception at the barn and for our cake!) and how beautiful they were. Her talent aside, she's an amazing person and was such a joy to work with. We cannot recommend her enough!!

Mary and Steven · Married on 04/23/2016

My daughter's wedding was a few weeks ago and Meredith did her flowers. Meredith blew us away with her expert design and magnificent arrangements. My husband and I agree that the flowers were above and beyond our expectations, absolutely gorgeous. Meredith met with us several times to be sure that she had every detail covered and that all the specifications were right on. She listened to our every wish and delivered. Meredith is a true professional and artist!
    I highly recommend Meredith and guarantee that you will enjoy her as a person and she will follow through on your every wish. The floral aspect of your wedding will be perfect!

Tracey · Married on 03/26/2016

There are not enough words in the dictionary to describe how great Meredith McCarthy is!! We met early, and put a game plan together. 8 weeks before the wedding, I changed almost everything we had planned! She was so wonderful about it. Never made me feel like I was putting her out, just happy to help me create my beautiful day. The day of my wedding, I was in awe of the beautiful display she set up, exactly as what I had asked for and then some.

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

Meredith was an absolute pleasure to work with. From the moment we met with her we knew there was no one better. She is happy, professional and has wonderful ideas. Her work is absolutely stunning! We couldn't have asked for a better person to work with and our flowers and decor were absolute perfection. I highly recommend Meredith, she is by far the best. :)

We were referred to Meredith by The Crane Estate and it was the best recommendation. When I first met with Meredith she was so easy to talk to and I knew that she would understand what I was looking for. She spent a lot of time going over every detail and element to ensure that my vision would come to life through her talented hands. She was also patient with me when I changed my mind multiple times about what I wanted.
    On the day of our wedding Meredith and her team made sure that all the flowers were on time and every little detail on our tables were perfect. Her attention to detail was truly appreciated and our tablescapes looked incredible.
    Lastly, out of all the florists that we looked at, Meredith provided the best value for exceptional service and design.
    I highly recommend using her for your wedding or big event. She is fantastic and she truly made our wedding com to life.

Liz · Married on 06/27/2015

Meredith was my florist for my wedding in June. I still am receiving compliments on my gorgeous flowers! She was so easy to work with and had such beautiful ideas! I don't know a lot about wedding flowers but she was so knowledgable and walked me right through it! We were so pleased with her work!

Michelle · Married on 06/12/2015

Meredith is amazing! She did the flowers for our wedding and I couldn't have been any happier with the result. By just showing her a few pictures of the vision I had, she understood it and made it come to life! The flowers were fresh and absolutely breathtaking. I know most people say they never remember flowers from a wedding, but I am still getting compliments from my guests about them. They couldn't believe how beautiful they were. Meredith is so fun and so easy to work with. She is also extremely creative and will work with you and come up with great ideas for what you are envisioning. She is always prompt with responding to questions, etc. and is very detail orientated. She is by far the best florist on the Northshore! You will not be disappointed in hiring her.

Annah · Married on 10/25/2014

Meredith did an absolutely lovely job with our flowers for our Fall wedding! She was great to work with- always returned emails/phone calls right away, had great ideas, and a positive attitude. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone needing a professional florist, she is amazing and I will use her again when I am in need of flowers!

Meredith knew exactly what I wanted the flowers for my wedding to look like. She had great ideas and was very flexible. She was extremely prompt when answering phone calls and emails. Our flowers looked amazing and they were very affordable! It was such a pleasure working with Meredith! :)

Meredith did a beautiful job with the flowers at our wedding this July! She was a pleasure to work with, very professional, friendly, and a reassuring influence during moments of wedding stress. She did a great job of listening to what I wanted for the look and feel of our wedding flowers, asking questions, and filling in the gaps for me with suggestions and ideas for details that I was less sure about. Meredith clearly loves what she does, and she does it beautifully!

Ashley · Married on 10/19/2013

Meredith did the flowers for my wedding in October and she far exceeded all of our expectations! Even though my wedding was in October, we decided not to go the traditonal "fall" color route and opted for more neutrals, blushes, whites. It was really nice that she wasn't pushing me into something more traditional. Meredith was super excited about my ideas - but when I had an idea that wasn't the best, she gently suggested other options that might be better. It was really nice to have her suggestions and ideas too! There were some things I just never would have thought of on my own!

Meredith was very thorough in our meetings and with our phone calls. She takes the time to meet with you one on one and listens to your thoughts and ideas. Don't forget to bring inspiration pictures of what you think you want - it is really helpful!!

Ok, let's get to the flowers! I was in awe when I walked into our venue and saw all the flowers set up. I had an idea of what it was going to look like, but it looked a million times better than anything I could have imagined! The centerpieces, my bouquet, the boutineers, everything was just above and beyond! The flowers so were fresh! My bouquet lasted for over a week and a half after the wedding!! My parents were giving away the centerpieces to our family and friends at the end of the night and people we in shock that they got to take something like that home with them!

I would definetely suggest Meredith to other bride's getting married. She was so nice and easy to work with. She really made the process so much easier.

Breanna · Married on 06/22/2013

Meredith McCarthy did the flowers for my brother and sister-in-law's wedding and I was so happy to hear she was willing to take on our wedding. Meredith came to our first meeting with lots of ideas based on photos that I sent her per her request. Unfortunately the original flower I wanted was out of season, but Meredith had suggestions to make it work with what was available.

The flowers were incredibly gorgeous and I firmly believe were some of the most beautiful bouquets and center pieces I have ever seen (and we had three centerpieces per table). Originally, the floral plan was well over what we previously discussed and our budget, but Meredith was able to work with us so that the cost was within budget. Meredith also took on some last minute aisle marker requests. I was so sad that we were leaving for our honeymoon right away because I wanted to be surrounded by her floral arrangements more. All the flowers: bouquets, boutonnieres, mother flowers, center pieces, aisle markers, were as beautiful as ever and I would recommend Meredith in a heart beat. I had no concerns that the flowers wouldn't be what we discussed. She did an incredible job and was well worth the money we spent.

We had Meredith do the flowers for our wedding. She met with me at my homes and was willing to hear all of my ideas. She did a wonderful job creating the image that I wanted using the colors, textures and vision that was perfect for our wedding. The wrist corsages, boutonnieres and each of the bouquets worked wonderfully with our whimsical theme. I totally trusted Meredith to use her own vision to create everything. All I had to do was share my thoughts and she took it from there. I never had to worry about little choices: I gave her the flexibility to go to the flower market and pick what was looking fresh without a worry!