397 main street, Stoneham, MA 02180 Map · Phone number

About Evergreen Florists

Add a bit of color to your wedding with Evergreen Florists, a floral business based in Stoneham, Massachusetts. This business is family owned and operated. The team has over 40 years of experience brightening up couple’s big day with their bright and cheerful blooms. Your floral arrangements are carefully designed just for you so that they perfectly reflect your wedding style.

Couples have a variety of floral styles that they can choose from. Evergreen Florists does nautical, romantic, rustic, and vintage styled arrangements. The team is available and willing to take care of all your needs, from the initial consultations and delivery all the way to the setup. They can even provide you with samples. Couples can choose from the following types of floral arrangements:

• Aisle decor

12363024232906777757381800133113n

32 Reviews for Evergreen Florists

Mollie · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing flowers

Pat was AMAZING. She took my vision and made it a reality. The flowers were beautiful and absolutely perfect. They lasted the entire night and even into the night day still looking perfect. The centerpieces exceeded my expectations and tied together my entire vision. I would highly recommend Evergreen Florist to anyone!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 07/28/2018

Pat is a magician. She truly know her stuff and has created some magnificent pieces for my wedding. She is so creative and has such unique ideas. You can tell she loves her work.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Allie · Married on 06/03/2017

Pat and her team at Evergreen did an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding! The first showing of our centerpieces was not what I was hoping for, and Pat changed the flowers and color scheme and stayed within the budget to make sure the flowers were perfect for my wedding day. I loved the way the centerpieces turned out after the changes we made. Pat and her team were easily accessible and responded quickly, especially for being a small, but bustling flower shop. The pew bows, with the touch of gold that I requested with the white hydrangeas and the two arrangements that she made for the church were stunning. After the ceremony we brought them to our reception and they looked perfect with the rest of the floral pieces that the Evergreen team created. I wanted a small pop of color for my bridal bouquet, and Pat found a gorgeous flower that gave a me a nice pop of color without taking away from my dress! I am so happy that we used Evergreen for our wedding!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Award

Evergreen Florists FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 175.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• 397 main street Stoneham, Massachusetts, 02180 See on map