200 Great Rd, Bedford, MA 01730 Map · Phone number

About Art of flowers by Bonnie

Hi!
More info and pictures on the way!

Follow Art of flowers by Bonnie on

caketopfall
Fruitlands025
CENTBARNS

6 Reviews for Art of flowers by Bonnie

Bonnie did the floral arrangements and bouquets for my wedding. She did an amazing job with everything. She is great to work with and completely understood my vision. I made some slight changes about a week or so before my wedding and she was very flexible with that. Thank you Bonnie for everything!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Megan · Married on 08/15/2014

Bonnie was amazing! She could picture what I imagined my flowers to be and took it to another level. With her small tweaks and great eye my wedding had the perfect touch of elegance and color- more perfect than I could have dreamed of.

Bonnie was so patient and caring with my wedding- she hunted down peonies for me, even though they were hard to find that time of year!

I cant thank you enough!!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

C · Married on 07/05/2008

Bonnie did THE most gorgeous flowers for my wedding at Willowbend Country Club in Mashpee, MA last year. She listened to exactly what I wanted and went above and beyond! I could not have been happier. She is so easy to work with and the quality of the flowers was amazing. I am STILL getting compliments on the flowers at my wedding- a year later! : )

Sent on 10/25/2009

Art of flowers by Bonnie FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 80.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,503.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Romantic, Vintage

• EFD Creative - Event Planning & Design
    EFD Creative - Event Planning & Design Wedding Planners

I have worked on several occasions with Art of Flowers. I have found Bonnie to be very creative, personable and professional. Bonnie listened to my clients needs, offered up great ideas and executed them perfectly. My brides were thrilled with the outcome. Best of all, the pricing was very reasonable!

• 200 Great Rd Bedford, 01730 See on map