PO Box 200, Merrimac, MA 01860 Map · Phone number

About Bowler & Jones

Since 1988, Bowler & Jones has built a solid and loyal reputation among top North Shore event planners and venues who refer Bowler &Jones for their style, creativity, exceptional quality, and providing the utmost in personal, and reliable service.

card

Bowler & Jones 6
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 12/28/2018

The Most Gorgeous Flowers I’ve Ever Seen at a Wedding

Of all the arrangements we made for my daughter’s wedding, this was by far the easiest decision we made. We met with Phil 2-3 times and he had fabulous ideas and understood the look my daughter was going for in her winter wedding. He was responsive to our texts and easy to work with. I can’t tell you how many compliments we got about the flowers! They were just “over the top” gorgeous! If I had to plan another wedding, they would be the first vendors I would go to! We loved working with Phil and Robert!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Bowler & Jones's reply:

Thank you Sue. It was a pleasure working with you both! Thank you for Putting your trust and confidence in us.

Michaela Stickley · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful flowers and super convenient

I am so glad that I went with Bowler & Jones for my wedding flowers! Working with Phil was fun, informative, and easy. I don't know much about flowers, nor do I pretend to, and Phil was able to translate my "I like cream flowers" into centerpieces, boutonneires, and bouquets for our wedding. He made suggestions around ways to make them more exciting, and knew substitutes for flowers that I loved that weren't in season. He delivered to my ceremony/reception site as well as the house that the bridal party was getting ready at and he leant out a bunch of risers and things so that I wouldn't have to buy. He was a dream to work with and I can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Jenaleigh

Jenaleigh · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful bouquets & arrangements!

Phil & team were great! I'm clueless when it comes to flowers, but I was able to convey what I was looking for, and he came back with such beautiful floral arrangements, bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, etc. He even wrapped my great grandmother's handmade handkerchief around my bouquet carefully so it was not damaged. He really brought my vision to life and was very responsive & fun throughout the entire process!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Bowler & Jones FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns

• Matt McElroy Disc Jockey
    Matt McElroy Disc Jockey Wedding DJs

Robert and Phil are wedding specialists. They did my wedding and we still talk about the flowers to this day twenty years later!

• PO Box 200 Merrimac, 01860 See on map