ABloom Studio One Twenty Three Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Olivia
    Olivia B. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beyond what I could have imagined!

I don’t even know where to start, other than I am speechless with how amazing Abloom Studio One Twenty Three is. We worked with John and Jim for our wedding this past weekend, and they not only brought my floral vision to life, but surpassed what I had imagined. They made our venue look like a fairytale. Not only are they artistically talented, knowledgeable, and professional, but they are the nicest people and the most wonderful to work with. It was also so touching and obvious how much they care about their clients. They made the process stress free, and we cannot thank them enough! Our families were so excited to take centerpieces home, because they were so beautiful! We also are still receiving compliments about how gorgeous the flowers were from other guests. We are definitely recommending them for friends and family! Thank you so much!
  • Erin
    Erin C. Married on 10/17/2021

Amazing Creative Team!

I was a customer of Abloom back when I lived in the area under their previous management, and when we decided to plan our wedding on the South Shore, I knew I wanted to check in with them first. I am SO glad we did! Jim and John were lovely to work with, and totally willing to get creative with my contrasting colors and giant angular flowers request! I cannot recommend them highly enough. Thank you for making my wedding florals so spectacular!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 08/07/2021

Above and beyond florist

Working with Janet was such a pleasure. I felt she was truly invested in making my wedding day look beautiful. She had wonderful suggestions and took the time to work with me on figuring out my vision and making it work within my budget. On my wedding day I was absolutely blown away by the bouquets and arrangements as I felt the team at ABloom went above and beyond. I could not recommend them enough!
    Emily S. Married on 07/31/2021

Stunning flowers

My flowers were absolutely beautiful. Janet took my vision and truly made it come to life. I was so happy with everything, it was perfect!
  • Lauren
    Lauren G. Married on 07/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flower arrangements coupled by professional vendor!

We hired ABloom Studio One Twenty Three to do all of our flowers for our daughter's wedding in July, 2021. Janet was our contact person and she was excellent. She was very professional and organized. All the flowers which included bridal and bridesmaid's bouquets, table tops (tall, short, large and small), cake decorations and the chuppah were just gorgeous. Janet took lots of time to meet with us and review just want we wanted. She made suggestions which only improved what we had in mind. We were planning a wedding in the midst of a pandemic. The studio was flexible with us and allowed us to change our plans as we needed to do. In the end, we were able to have the wedding we wanted and we got many many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. I would highly recommend this vendor!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey L. Married on 07/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exactly what we envisioned for flowers on our wedding day!

What an incredible experience having Abloom Studio One Twenty Three as our florists! They nailed it with what we envisioned for our wedding day! Jim and Janet were so sweet when we met with them at the flower shop. Very accommodating and knowledgeable about the variety of flowers they have to offer. When I showed Janet pictures of what we wanted, I was blown away when I saw them in person. The bouquets were simple yet elegant and the urns of flowers we absolutely amazing! They were overflowing with flowers and added so much beauty to our ceremony. The greenery with white flowers along with table were exactly what we pictured for our reception tables. We would recommend Abloom to any our friends who are getting married. Feel so thankful to have had them as our florists!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer S. Married on 07/10/2021

Amazing Flowers!

Janet did a wonderful job with the flowers for our wedding. Not only did she take the time to sit down with us to discuss our vision but she also contributed her own creative ideas to make our flower arrangements even more beautiful. She is truly a creative and artistic person. The flowers were even better than we expected and she was extremely warm and professional. I would highly recommend working with Janet for any event in which you want beautiful flower arrangements.
    Jen and Sam
    Rachel J. Married on 06/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A+ best flowers I have ever seen!

Janet and Rob did an amazing job on our flower bouquets and beautiful arbor. They even delivered the flowers in this beautiful wooden basket- picture perfect! The colors and flower selection were spectacular! I can not thank them enough for everything and would highly recommend them for any event!! Everyone was in Aw with the flowers!
    Tamika W. Married on 06/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding Day was Amazing & Beautiful!!!

The Florist Janet You were Amazing!! My husband and I are so blessed we had the opportunity to work with you for our wedding!! The flower arrangements were gorgeous!! Everything was Beautiful!!! Thank You So Much for everything!!
    Lori Married on 06/02/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great Florist in the Greater Boston Area!

I would highly recommend using Studio One Twenty Three West as your florist (in the greater Boston area). My husband and I were very satisfied with Janet and her husband, the owners. Janet was easy to work with and had great suggestions for flowers that would coordinate with our color scheme at our wedding. The pricing was also very reasonable, as we looked at about 3 other florists to compare pricing.
    Luigina Married on 02/23/2019

2.23.19 Wedding

Janet was incredible!!! She turned my vision into life. I gave her a picture of what I wanted and she exceeded all of my expectations. I will forever refer any bride to her. Such talent at Studio 123 West!!!

ABloom Studio One Twenty Three's reply:

Thank you, thank you Luigina!!!! i It was a pleasure to work with you! Wishing you all the best! I love designing flowers for weddings and the pics sure help as well as the enthusiasm of the bride! You were the best!
    Hannah Married on 01/27/2019

Second Wedding done by ABloom Studio One Twenty Three

We used them for both of our daughters' weddings. Just recently for a boat wedding in Boston. The wedding coordinator, Janet had experience with boat weddings so she was able to use her expertise to make everything just perfect. She definitely meet the bride's expectations with all of the arrangements. The delivery was very smooth and the vendor was so impressed they asked if they could recommend them to their customers. Our guests all raved about the arrangements and were excited to able to take them home. The next day I put the bouquets in vases with water and they lasted for 4 days. The table arrangements last 5 days. Their pricing is very reasonable for the quality that you get. From start to finish it was a great experience.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa L. Married on 12/08/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful flowers and amazing people to work with!

I had an excellent experience with Janet and her husband at Studio One Twenty Three West! My flowers were absolutely stunning! I got so many compliments on my centerpieces and bouquets. They truly have vision with the flowers! I had visited another florist and there was no comparison. The florist from the other place was barely able to provide me with any ideas and just gave me a generic book to look at. Janet was able to show me pictures of her actual work and also pulled flowers together in person to show me. Unlike the other florist, she gave me great ideas and suggestions as well. She was very conscious of my budget which was greatly appreciated. Her and her husband made it such a wonderful experience for us and I feel like they went above and beyond all expectations. And everything went off so smoothly. I highly recommend Studio One Twenty Three West!
    Alexa Married on 09/29/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Studio 123 just dud my flowers for my wedding, they were absolutely gorgeous and simply perfect. I would recommend them to anyone needing/ wanting a floral arrangement. Janet is wonderful to work with and has impeccable vision when it comes to arrangements, she gathers all the necessary information and will provide you with something exquisite. She knows her flowers from color , size, and style ( we had a very rustic theme and she matched my flowers to that!). Janet also gave excellent care instructions because my wedding was in Western MA so the flowers had to travel and last over night and they did and were perfect! Thank you Studio 123 for the best flowers for my perfect day!!!
    Mary W. Married on 09/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A pleasure to work with and the flowers were beautiful!

We are so glad we found Studio One Twenty Three West. Janet spend a relaxed and focused time with my daughter and I as we discussed what my daughter wanted. She offered knowledgable suggestions and gave us different options to help keep us within our budget. I felt her price was very fair. When we arrived at the venue all the flowers were in place and beautiful. We put my other daughter's bridesmaids bouquet in water when re got home and it lasted for the week plus a few days following.
    Molly Married on 09/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing flowers & experience!

Working with Janet was one of the highlights of my entire wedding planning process. I know nothing about flowers so I was pretty nervous about it, but she was incredible. I showed her a few inspiration photos and she completely ran with it. She guided me through everything and gave fantastic recommendations along the way. She has so many great ideas and just made me feel so comfortable and confident. Every time I left her shop after a meeting I felt so happy and excited. On the wedding day she did not disappoint - the flowers were STUNNING. The only issue was that they were delivered a little later than expected, but I was getting married on Cape Cod so they were being delivered from pretty far away and I wish I had given myself a little extra wiggle room to allow for a slight delay. But they were absolutely worth the wait!! My bridesmaids commented that they were the largest bouquets that they have ever held in a wedding and my guests commented on how beautiful the centerpieces were. I'm so happy that I chose Studio 123 West and would recommend to anyone! Thank you for making my wedding beautiful, Janet!
    Adrienne Married on 09/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had a wonderful experience with Studio 123 for our September wedding. Janet and her team went above and beyond in providing beautiful flowers for our wedding. She was able to meet with us to discuss our vision for our flowers and provided great advice. We were flexible in the kinds of flowers we wanted -- we just knew the general color scheme we were looking for. Janet was able to provide us with guidance based on what would be in season and what she thought would fit with the rest of our venue's appearance. She was extremely flexible with allowing us to provide lanterns for some of our centerpieces. We got so many comments about how beautiful the flowers were!
    Sjohnson Married on 06/23/2018

Sara Married 6/23/2018

Janet explained all of our flower options for a seaside June wedding. She took time to listen to our vision and detailed flowers that were local and in season to help us keep within our budget. Everything exceeded our expectations…the flowers were beautiful, fresh, and survived a muggy June day. Janet has an extraordinary sense of color and style, and knows how to compliment a bride and her wedding party. A+ to Studio One Twenty Three West!

ABloom Studio One Twenty Three's reply:

thank you sue for the great review. still catching up on e-mails. glad to hear your mom and dad are doing better.
    Lisa Married on 11/10/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can't say enough about Janet....my daughter's wedding at the State Room in Boston was absolutely amazing thanks to Janet. Her floral designs were exquisite. She was such a pleasure to work with and her husband was there for the set up and it was flawless!!!! My other daughter is getting married in August and I am so looking forward to working with Janet again. We had a last minute request and she didn't even flinch!!! I would highly recommend Janet to anyone who wants to have a fabulous wedding with the most gorgeous flowers and design work!!!!!
    Kaitlyn Married on 10/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Studio One Twenty Three West did an INCREDIBLE job!!! I was referred by my venue and am so glad I met Janet. She knew exactly what I was thinking and took it to an even higher level. I have gotten so many compliments on the colorful flowers for our fall wedding. Janet is extremely professional and always responds to phone calls and emails. I strongly recommend using Studio One Twenty Three West because they are a family owned business who care about their clients.
    Jill Married on 10/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Janet was amazing and so were the arrangements she did for our special day. The bride's maid's, flower girls, table centerpieces and church arrangements were beautiful and the bride's arrangement was elegant! Working with her was very easy and we left feeling we were in very capable hands leaving the floral decor of my wedding in her hands.
    Dianne Married on 04/08/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Janet did the flower arrangements for my daughter's wedding this past weekend and we couldn't have been happier. When we met with Janet we had some ideas but no real clear vision of what we wanted. Janet took the time to show us many examples and talked about the different flowers that were in season now. She helped my daughter identify what she wanted and the resulting bouquets and table arrangements were just beautiful. Using flowers that were in season kept the cost reasonable. I highly recommend Studio One Twenty Three West to anybody planning a wedding.
    Susan Married on 03/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Janet and her husband were so welcoming and very knowledgeable in helping to choose the flowers for my daughter's wedding. From the boutonnières, mothers' corsages, bridesmaids' bouquets, bride's bouquet, and centerpieces, Janet listened to all of our ideas and made suggestions and recommendations on how to make the most of our budget. The flowers were exactly what my daughter had envisioned, all delivered to three different locations (church, hotel, bridal party) well within the time frame. Due to an error on our part, Janet had to make another centerpiece and have her husband deliver it to the venue before the festivities began. She never even mentioned it to us (we found out from the wedding coordinator) or charged us for the inconvenience! Janet and her husband are a fantastic team! They came highly recommended by a friend and we could not be more pleased! We will definitely use Studio One Twenty Three for all future occasions!
    Allana Married on 01/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I felt so at ease with Studio One Twenty Three West. Her arrangements were unique and matched my style perfectly. She listened to what I wanted and add her own special style to it. We were very pleased with the arrangements!

ABloom Studio One Twenty Three's reply:

Dear Allana and William, Congratulations on your marriage! I hope your day was amazing. Please send a pic of the bridal party so I can see how everything looked. Thank you for your wonderful review as you two were a pleasure to work with. Wishing you a life time of happiness. Best, Janet
illustration stars