GOOD TIMES UNLIMITED DJ DAVE SOLIMINE Reviews

GOOD TIMES UNLIMITED DJ DAVE SOLIMINE 5
GOOD TIMES UNLIMITED DJ DAVE SOLIMINE 6
GOOD TIMES UNLIMITED DJ DAVE SOLIMINE 7

Pete Wedding 2018 · Married on 10/13/2018

Dave was amazing to work with!

Naturally we didn't have any experience planning a wedding, or hiring a DJ, but Dave made the process very easy. From start to finish, he walked us through each step, making suggestions along the way.

He handled the ceremony sound, microphones, everything. We never had to worry about anything.

We highly recommend Dave!!

Chris Adams · Married on 09/15/2018

Unbelievable!

The ultimate professional. I would recommend Dave to anyone having a wedding or any type of function!!

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2018

Dave and Stephen were so great to work with - easy to book, responsive and great on day of wedding! Highly recommend!

• W

Wayne · Married on 06/16/2018

Seriously couldn’t have been happier with Drew. Everyone mentioned how great the DJ was, and he was a total professional. Thanks for everything!

Rose · Married on 06/03/2018

Dave was awesome! He kept people on the dance floor all night. The music selection was great! I highly recommend Dave and Good Times Unlimited!

Rosi · Married on 06/03/2018

Great selection of songs. Professional attire.

Deanna · Married on 06/02/2018

Dave was so wonderful to work with! He made the process seamless and enjoyable! My good friend and her family had used him before for their weddings and other events and he came highly recommended. We were so pleased we chose Good Times Unlimited and really appreciated the class that Dave brought to the event (we asked for nothing cheesy and he nailed it on the head)!. The entire night everyone was glued to the dance floor (including myself), all of our guests were beyond pleased with the music choices and the variety of songs that played. I would 110% recommend Dave and Good Times Unlimited for all of your wedding needs and beyond, you will look back on it and know you used someone timeless and fun!

• W

Whitney · Married on 05/26/2018

We couldn’t be happier with DJ Dave Solimine! We had him for our wedding this last Memorial Day weekend at The Renaissance Hotel in Seaport. From our initial meeting to the very last song of our wedding, he was a pleasure to work with. His prices were very reasonable and he was very respectful of our budget and musical tastes. I highly recommend adding the photo booth he offered, it was a big hit. Guests could send the photos and videos to themselves immediately after taking and the quality of photos and variety of props was excellent. Guests complimented me all night on the music selection, people assumed we picked every song out personally sinc th music reflected us so well. Book DJ Dave, you won’t be disappointed!

Christina · Married on 05/05/2018

Dj Vin did my wedding. Everyone said how much fun they had! Definitely a company I would recommend over and over.

Sandra · Married on 05/05/2018

It was a pleasure work with Dave, very flexible and professional. We had a blast! Highly recommended!

Meg · Married on 04/14/2018

Dave was the best wedding DJ we could have ever hoped for! He was so professional, and totally got the style of music we were going for. I wish we could get married again, just so Dave could be our DJ!

Kara · Married on 04/07/2018

Dave DJ'ed my wedding in April 2018 and did not disappoint!! He DJ'ed my sister's wedding previously and i knew after that party i had to have that same vibe for my wedding!! "So Dave, what do you do to get the party started?" "Usually play some Pitbull" "You're hired!!" He had a fantastic playlist! And did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor. Don't hesitate to hire Dave! He won't disappoint!!

Hollie · Married on 02/17/2018

Dave Solimine was great! He was actually the DJ of our friends wedding only 1 year earlier! He was very easy to work with and super reposive. He made sure everyone had an amazing time on the dance floor. Played great tunes! We would definitely recommend him for your event DJ!

GOOD TIMES UNLIMITED DJ DAVE SOLIMINE 8
    GOOD TIMES UNLIMITED DJ DAVE SOLIMINE 15
    GOOD TIMES UNLIMITED DJ DAVE SOLIMINE 16
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/25/2017

Dave was amazing! Very easy to work with and flexible with our music choices! Everyone had an awesome night because they were out dancing to the great music!

• Sue

Susan · Married on 10/28/2017

Dave did an amazing job at our wedding! I have known Dave for years and have been to a bunch of events where he has dj’d, but you still get nervous when it’s your event. We could not have been happier! People were on the dance floor all night. We had a blast! So many people have told us how much they loved the music, and I think a couple friends may have even inquired that night about booking Dave for their own events. Book Good Times Umlimited. You will not be disappointed!

Taylor · Married on 10/21/2017

Dave was absolutely incredible ! He was so professional and had my whole wedding dancing from start to finish ! He was easy to communicate with and was very responsive ! In addition to the music his uplighting and monogram really set the mood for our wedding ! I would highly reccomend Dave !

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

Dave Solimine kept everyone on the dance floor all night. He is so flexible and easy to work with that it made planning our wedding a breeze! Thank you SO much for everything, Dave! You made our night unforgettable and SO much fun!!

<3 the Ranahan's

Libbi · Married on 10/08/2017

Dave was super easy going and easy to work with! Everything ran smoothly and he was understanding of the chaos of trying to get me and the groom together for the cake cutting, father/daughter mother/son dances, etc. He maneuvered his music and scheduling around us without a glitch and he kept EVERYONE on the dance floor all night! Couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Thanks Dave!!

Katharine · Married on 10/08/2017

I would recommend Good Times Unlimited to anyone and everyone! Dave and Kevin were super easy to work with throughout the entire process, and Kevin did an incredible job at our wedding. The dance floor was literally packed for 3 hours and my guests commented for weeks about how fantastic the DJ was. Kevin plays whatever you request and knows how to meet the needs of all ages. All ages had a blast and didn't want the night to end!!!!

Alyse · Married on 09/09/2017

Kevin was great! A great mixture of old and new music. It was a great night, he kept people on the dance floor.

Jenn · Married on 09/02/2017

We initially met Dave for our first meeting and did all our contact through him. He was so nice and prompt when getting back to us. Stephen was our DJ and he was great, the crowd was up and dancing as soon as dinner was finished and the dance floor was packed all night. I did wish I had talked to Stephen before the wedding as he had some questions regarding some songs and stuff on the planning form that we had to discuss during our cocktail hour. Everything was fantastic and Good Times Unlimited was great to work with!

Kayla · Married on 09/02/2017

DJ Dave was the absolute greatest! We could not have been happier with the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He was so fun to work with and made planning a breeze. EVERYONE was dancing all night ... we had an absolute blast. We know so many couples who have used DJ Dave and we keep recommending to everyone newly engaged or in need of a DJ for an event! We definitely hope to use him again in the future!! THANK YOU DAVE! :-D

JOSEPH · Married on 07/15/2017

We couldn't ask for a better person to work with. For anyone familiar with everything that comes into planning a wedding, having trusted vendors is key because it alleviates a lot of pressure and allows you to focus on other items. We started working with Dave a year in advance and the whole time we had full confidence that he had everything covered for us. From our first meeting to the actual wedding day he was attentive, prompt, nice, and most of all FUN! The process was simple and easy. Dave took time to get to know my wife and I, made great suggestions, and helps us in planning the timeline for the wedding. Additionally, Dave did the ceremony sound, cocktail hour, and reception at the same reasonable price. He also provided uplighting and dance lighting that made the room look really nice.

I did a lot of research on pricing and reviews to ensure we were getting the best value when looking at vendors for DJ services. Dave's price was reasonable, affordable, and included everything we needed. I found when researching other DJ's that the pricing was sporadic across the board, it didn't make sense to me because the quotes I received included all the same things. The explanation I got from one DJ, whose price was exceedingly high, was "You're paying for quality on the biggest day of your life." That would've sold me if I didn't know any better, who doesn't want to ensure a good time by throwing a few extra bucks at it? However, after meeting with several of these "DJ's" I took a meeting with Dave and received a reasonable quote. After our meeting, the decision was super easy on who I wanted to go with. No fuss, no frills, Dave tells it how it is and provides services that far exceeds that of his competitors. I think this is super important because having a DJ who is honest and trustworthy is something I take seriously. If you are looking for someone to make your special day even more special, go with Dave. He's the best.

Ashley · Married on 07/15/2017

Thanks for a great time! The music was great and everyone had such a great time. We are very happy and will remember this forever. DJ was very fun, brought character into the wedding and got everyone to have a good time.

GOOD TIMES UNLIMITED DJ DAVE SOLIMINE 17
    GOOD TIMES UNLIMITED DJ DAVE SOLIMINE 18
    GOOD TIMES UNLIMITED DJ DAVE SOLIMINE 19
    GOOD TIMES UNLIMITED DJ DAVE SOLIMINE 20
    GOOD TIMES UNLIMITED DJ DAVE SOLIMINE 21

Alice · Married on 07/14/2017

DJ Dave was Fantastic! Helped make sure the entertainment went off without a hitch and in our vision!