Goggin Rental

Kalamazoo, MI View map

Party Rentals: Your wedding is as important to us as it is to you. We sincerely mean that. We want to make your event as unique as you are. Goggin Rental has rental items to fit all of your needs. From a small intimate gathering to a large formal wedding. Rental items include: Formal canopies, colored linen, fine china, glassware, elegant flatware, dance floor, portable bars and more!

Additional highlights: Let us take you on a virtual tour of your special day with our "Party Cad" computer program. Our friendly, professional staff is looking forward to helping you plan your special day.

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Photo booth
Tables
Tent Accessories
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens
4.1
    Dee Event on: 12/10/2016
    After 3 days of hectic running, I make my last stop. They were so fast, friendly, efficient, and reasonably priced. The value is immeasurable. I truly expect Goggin to be my first stop next year!!
    Rea Married on 06/12/2010
    Mary at Goggins was patient as I changed my mind on her after my initial visit. Since I planned my wedding long distance we worked through email and phone calls. The cost was reasonable, the delivery was on time and accurate. I enjoyed working with them and would do so again in the future.

My family has used them before for at home events for rentals of tents, tables and chairs. They are always prompt, efficient and good to work with.
    Jeanne Married on 07/10/2010
    Goggins did a wonderful job for my wedding. The venue suggested I use them and I was very pleased with the results overall.
    They worked with me on the delivery date; the gentlemen that did the set up worked really hard and did an amazing job in a day of record heat.
    If there is any complaint it would be that I wish they took a little extra time to make sure the order was complete and correct on my initial visit. I needed hundreds of items from dishes, to tents to flatware. These things are hard to figure out when you are a lay person. When I got home and went over the contract with a fine tooth comb I found some of the items I had ordered slipped through the cracks and were not listed on the contract. I think this was because I came to the shop during the busy season and the order was written up too hastily.
    That said Goggins worked with me in a timely manner to correct the order, they allowed last minute changes, additions and cancelations and they listened to my concerns about delivery, etc. Everything in the corrected order was delivered. They remained very pleasant and helpful through out the process.
    Again, I must stress that they really have a most amazing crew for setting up and removal....these guys really work hard and were very pleasant and respectful of the property in the process. It’s no wonder why many vendors refer them.

Deals

Goggin Rental 1
Discount
Reserve any colored or white linen and we will discount your rental by 10%. We have a vast assortment of sizes and colors available. Please call for pricing (269) 381 2632. Two weeks notice please.
Goggin Rental 2
Discount
Reserve any wedding canopy and we will give you 10% off your canopy rental. This includes all of our wedding white pole or frame canopies. Reserve early as these canopies are very popular.

Catering By GMC Catering By GMC Wedding Caterers

Goggin Rental! Wow, if you need it they have it! Mary is very helpful with any type of event you are planning. When planning an event Goggins will provide you with exceptional service.

W.K. Kellogg Biological Station W.K. Kellogg Biological Station Mansion Weddings

We use all of Goggin's equipment. They are efficient and provide a quality product.

2200 Lake Street Kalamazoo, 49048

Mon-Fri 7:30am-5:30pm Sat. 8:00am - 2:00pm
Location of (Goggin Rental)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding