Germantown, MD 20874 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Glow Weddings and Events

GLOW Weddings and Events is an award winning, full service wedding planning and coordinating company, serving modern couples in Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia and beyond.

Since 2009, we have executed 100s of events at:
rustic farms
stately mansions
cherished park lands
prestigious downtown hotels

From civil ceremonies, Catholic masses and Jewish celebrations, to incorporating the influences of Latin, Indian, African and Asian cultures, we have experience with many religions and cultural traditions.One weekend, we may coordinate an intimate, modest affair at a small Inn 5 blocks from the White House; the next, a lavish 220-guest reception at a Chinese restaurant across from the Potomac. Whether you’re traditional, do-it-yourselfers or offbeat, our goal is to assemble an event which seamlessly reflects your style, vision, personality, experiences and interests.

Follow Glow Weddings and Events on

189 Reviews for Glow Weddings and Events

Glow Weddings and Events 1
Glow Weddings and Events 2

Carole Marcus · Married on 09/08/2019

My experience with Glow wedding proved to be invaluable.

I worked with Kristi as my coordinator for my daughter’s wedding. Kristi was very organized and professional during the whole process which started the month prior to my daughter’s wedding.
    She kept us focused and alerted us to some details that never would have occurred to us yer proved to be important. I highly recommend Glow weddings and events.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!!!

Kristi and her team were beyond amazing and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. We hired her as a month of coordinator and she met all of my expectations, and was very detailed the entire time. To say I have a type A personality is an understatement, and Kristi put my organization to shame and helped create an amazing event, and was attentive the entire time. Thank you Kristi!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Erica

Erica Tituana · Married on 07/20/2019

Incredible!!

I can’t say enough great things about Kristi and all her help with my wedding. I give her so much credit for being so organized and helped me think of things that I didn’t even realize I needed. Her assistant, Shelby, was just as helpful on the day of and both allowed me to relax on the morning of because they had it all under control. Once my reception was over, Shelby had already packed our cars and everything was ready to go. I’m so grateful for their help, definitely 100% worth it. I would recommend to everyone! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Glow Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,995.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,095.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• University of Maryland Memorial Chapel
    University of Maryland Memorial Chapel Church Weddings

Thank for your wonderful work with our clients at the Chapel. We are happy to endorse you! Cheerfully, Mel. Coles Event Sales and Office Assistant

• Woodend Sanctuary & Mansion
    Woodend Sanctuary & Mansion Mansion Weddings

I highly recommend Glow Weddings for your wedding. Glow has done several weddings at Woodend for many years, so they know the venue very well and will make the best use of the space, ensuring that your special day is everything you hope it will be. They are professional, creative, knowledgeable and such a joy to work with. I also appreciate that Glow understands all guidelines set for events, and instead of putting couples against venues for things that may not be allowed such as candles on the floor or grounds, they use their knowledge and creativity to find solutions to make your wish come true without compromising the safety of everyone and the venue.

• To Tony Visual Events
    To Tony Visual Events Wedding Videographers

Great team to work with on a wedding day. They kept us well informed of each event and provided an amazing timeline for the day. Can't wait until the next time we have the privilege to work with such a talented team!

• Germantown, 20874 See on map