Germantown, MD 20874 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Glow Weddings and Events

GLOW Weddings and Events is an award winning, full service wedding planning and coordinating company, serving modern couples in Washington, DC, Maryland, Virginia and beyond.

Since 2009, we have executed 100s of events at:
rustic farms
stately mansions
cherished park lands
prestigious downtown hotels

From civil ceremonies, Catholic masses and Jewish celebrations, to incorporating the influences of Latin, Indian, African and Asian cultures, we have experience with many religions and cultural traditions.One weekend, we may coordinate an intimate, modest affair at a small Inn 5 blocks from the White House; the next, a lavish 220-guest reception at a Chinese restaurant across from the Potomac. Whether you’re traditional, do-it-yourselfers or offbeat, our goal is to assemble an event which seamlessly reflects your style, vision, personality, experiences and interests.

Follow Glow Weddings and Events on

Glow Weddings and Events 2
  • Erica

Erica Tituana · Married on 07/20/2019

Incredible!!

I can’t say enough great things about Kristi and all her help with my wedding. I give her so much credit for being so organized and helped me think of things that I didn’t even realize I needed. Her assistant, Shelby, was just as helpful on the day of and both allowed me to relax on the morning of because they had it all under control. Once my reception was over, Shelby had already packed our cars and everything was ready to go. I’m so grateful for their help, definitely 100% worth it. I would recommend to everyone! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Christine

Christine Ramirez · Married on 07/13/2019

What A Gem!

Kristi and her assistant Shelby were amazingly helpful and on top of things during our entire wedding weekend. After reading lots of reviews and considering our options with Day of Coordinators, I'm so happy we went with Glow Weddings! There were many transitions on our wedding day from hotel block, to church, to venue and a very large number of other vendors to manage. Glow Weddings was on top of everything with the itineraries that they helped us create and checking in with all the different groups to make sure everyone was on time! I also had a large amount of personal items and decorations and they expertly arranged them throughout our wedding venue for us. So happy we booked with them and would highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Glow Weddings and Events 3
  • Beth

Beth Blair · Married on 07/06/2019

Best "Splurge" of my entire wedding.

Kristi and Shelby made my wedding day totally stress free (and I've been called type A and a control freak)! I originally decided to hire a wedding coordinator because although I'm organized, I had never planned a wedding before; I didn't know what I didn't know! I interviewed Kristi and immediately felt comfortable with her professionalism, her understanding of my needs and her ability to fill in the gaps on the things I couldn't handle myself. One of my biggest concerns was that we could not get into the venue for setup until 2 hours before the ceremony and reception and couldn't drop off anything other than alcohol before that time. Since I was making the centerpieces and decorations myself, I didn't know how I could possible take care of setting up the centerpieces/decorations and still get ready, take photos, etc. I didn't want to put that burden on my friends and family either. Kristi coordinated everything, including getting all of the materials the day before (an entire car full), so that when I arrived, I only had to worry about changing into my dress and visiting. The tables and set up looked even better than I had imagined.

Kristi also pushed me to communicate the "day of" itineraries to our vendors, family and officiant. This forced my husband and I to talk about details that we hadn't thought of on our own and nail down elements that we probably wouldn't have otherwise.

On the day of, I didn't need to worry about anything. Kristi ensured we were on schedule and all the elements of our celebration were being taken care of. Even when a torrential downpour started during our outdoor cocktail hour, Kristi made sure the tent walls were down, the tables moved inside and guests could continue to enjoy the celebration.

I got the "Shimmer" package, which is month of, but Kristi was available to answer questions as soon as we agreed to work together. Her price was extremely reasonable, especially for the peace of mind it gave me and all my guests so that we could just enjoy the day.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Glow Weddings and Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,995.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,095.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• University of Maryland Memorial Chapel
    University of Maryland Memorial Chapel Church Weddings

Thank for your wonderful work with our clients at the Chapel. We are happy to endorse you! Cheerfully, Mel. Coles Event Sales and Office Assistant

• Woodend Sanctuary & Mansion
    Woodend Sanctuary & Mansion Mansion Weddings

I highly recommend Glow Weddings for your wedding. Glow has done several weddings at Woodend for many years, so they know the venue very well and will make the best use of the space, ensuring that your special day is everything you hope it will be. They are professional, creative, knowledgeable and such a joy to work with. I also appreciate that Glow understands all guidelines set for events, and instead of putting couples against venues for things that may not be allowed such as candles on the floor or grounds, they use their knowledge and creativity to find solutions to make your wish come true without compromising the safety of everyone and the venue.

• To Tony Visual Events
    To Tony Visual Events Wedding Videographers

Great team to work with on a wedding day. They kept us well informed of each event and provided an amazing timeline for the day. Can't wait until the next time we have the privilege to work with such a talented team!

• Germantown, 20874 See on map