Glow Weddings and Events Reviews

1 User photo

Glow Weddings and Events 1

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Coordinator from Heaven

We booked the month of package from Glow Weddings and Events. Kristy was absolutely amazing, and our wedding would not have turned out the way it did without her. She was so professional, detailed oriented, and incredibly responsive. She was also a life saver when it came to our reception setup. We found out that we would only have about 1 hour 30 minutes to setup both cocktail room and the reception ballroom, and Kristy somehow made sure it got done - everything was beautiful and on schedule. She was so on top of everything that while we were getting ready at the hotel, there was a false fire alarm, and I immediately received a text from Kristy indicating that she was aware and communicating with my hair/makeup vendors - to this day, I still don't know how she knew about the fire alarm. Only someone with her professionalism and skills could have put up with our crazy schedule, our crazy setup, and our crazy family. Her multitasking skills were impressive - not only was she managing the dozen of things going on, but she also managed to check-in with us to make sure we were ok. Kristy was god sent, the minute I met her, I could tell she knew her stuff and that I could fully trust her to make my wedding day perfect! I would recommend her 100%.

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2018

Kristi is Hands Down the Best!

Kristi is a true professional and made our wedding planning experience so easy and seamless! She is super organized and asked a lot of great questions in order to understand our expectations and vision for the wedding. Kristi was so helpful when it came to creating a timeline for our day, making sure that all of our vendors arrived on time, and that all of our decor was in the right place. She was also able to anticipate and handle all of our needs on the wedding day. We had to move our ceremony inside to to rain and wind, and Kristi executed the rain plan flawlessly. We had so much peace of mind on our wedding day knowing that Kristi was handling everything. She is simply the best!

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2018

Kristi from Glow was great!

Kristi Hartig from Glow was absolutely great. She was so professional, structured and organized. Because of that, the wedding (10.21.18) went along beautifully and without any issues! She had every detail under control which made my mom and I feel relaxed. We had nothing to worry about! She also went above and beyond to ensure the day went smooth. At every step leading up to the wedding she had everything under control and would always make us feel like things were in good hands.

Donna Weinstein · Married on 10/21/2018

Kristi was absolutely amazing!

We engaged Kristi as our Day of Coordinator for our daughter's (and now son in law's) wedding at Woodend Sanctuary and Mansion. I had been reluctant about going to the added expense and had been concerned about having to coordinate for the coordinator but Kristi was worth every penny and was a big help to me in focusing my efforts. She was an excellent resource all through the planning process since anytime we had an issue to resolve or decision to make, she was just an e-mail (or call) away. She always returned my inquiries promptly and was very articulate and clear. By the time of the wedding, I had such trust in her ability, that I was able to relax and enjoy the wonderful event. She made sure everything was set up properly and was able to load up our car so quickly we we able to leave promptly and have time to visit with our out-of-town guests back at the hotel which was a priority for us.

• Sara

Sara · Married on 10/12/2018

Superb and Professional

I worked with Kristi for my recent wedding at Breaux. I chose the month of coordination package, which was worth every penny. She came in during the last month to attend my final walkthrough, write-up itineraries, follow-up on any pending items I had, and so much more. Kristi brought up so many details that I had not even thought of. She is calm, professional and on the ball at all times.
    Our rehearsal was a little hectic with bad traffic, rain and a few disagreeing family members :) Kristi handled the situation like such a pro, and calmed my worries on so many occasions. I'm so glad I chose GLOW to help me with my wedding and I really had nothing to worry myself with on the big day. I was able to enjoy myself and not worry about any of the details. Thanks so much!

• Katie

Katie Poppe · Married on 09/29/2018

Best part of planning a wedding ...

Was having Kristi by my side! She was incredibly responsive & for anyone planning a wedding, this is huge. She knew exactly what she was doing, brought up suggestions to make sure things ran smoothly, kept everything running on time & did a wonderful job setting up the venue and making sure the decorations were all in the right spot. We had Kristi for the month of the wedding & I think the most helpful things were the timelines for the wedding, the bridal party & the vendors. She also communicated with all the vendors to make sure they were on time and everyone was on the same page. I can’t say enough good things about Kristi, she was wonderful!

kathy · Married on 09/02/2018

Thank you to Kristi, Allannah and Kathleen from GLOW for making our wedding weekend perfect. They did a terrific job keeping us organized, calm and confident throughout the day. From the month before up until the wedding Kristi was there to answer every question with her experienced knowledge. Having them there at the reception was the best peace of mind. Who would have thought we needed a safety pin and Kristi was the only one with one! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you!

Dymphna · Married on 08/25/2018

We LOVED working with the Glow Team: they were professional, organized, and understood immediately what we were looking for for our wedding. The Wedding Day was perfect and everything went extremely well. We completely trusted Kristi and her team to make quick decisions on the day of the wedding. Highly recommend them! Dymphna & Tim

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Kristi is amazing!! We selected the month of planning and it’s so worth it! We loved working with her. She is super organized, down to the smallest details. She made sure everything was exactly what we wanted, stress free and on schedule. We highly recommend Glow!!
    Thanks again Kristi!

Mitch · Married on 08/18/2018

My wife and I were very pleased with Glow Weddings. Kristi called us several times and even on her own personal vacation, still responded to emails and answered all our questions quickly. This was both my wife and I's first marriage and had tons of questions. Glow Weddings coordinated everything and got all our different vendors on the same page. They didnt hesitate to roll up the sleeves and get into the mix during the ceremony to open doors, find picture locations for the photographer, talking to the caterers, and kept all the ceremonial stuff on a solid timeline which made our guests happy. They were never late, always confident and jovial, plus her organization was second to none. They even sent an email a month prior to our wedding asking what we expected out of them. I thought that was very professional and it gave them the understanding that we were total newbies at getting hitched. Despite being a full plate for her and her team, she pressed through and gave my wife the confidence that our wedding day was going to be perfect. I highly recommend relying on Glow Weddings and Events to coordinate your event.

Elyse · Married on 07/21/2018

SO WORTH IT. Kristi is the best. She is super organized and has everything down to the last detail squared away so the day of you don't have to worry about a thing. We used the day of services, but you get so much more than that. Even a few months prior she was so helpful and especially the month of which is really when I was feeling overwhelmed. She made things so much less stressful and the day of I didn't feel stressed or worried about anything at all because I knew she was there to handle anything. She was super responsive and incredibly thorough. She was with us for the walk through, the rehearsal and day of. At the rehearsal she went through everything, and I was able to give her all items, decorations, and the rings so we didn't have to worry about them the next day at all. She even helped pack up our stuff, decor, food, and flowers in our car towards the end of the night. Kristi had worked our venue before, as well as with our caterers and florist which also helped a lot. Thank you so much Kristi! I am so happy that we went with Glow :)

Nicholas · Married on 07/07/2018

Our wedding this summer was nothing short of perfect! From the venue, to the food and music, the entire evening surpassed all our expectations. We attribute this completely to GLOW. We cannot recommend them enough. We began working with Kristi Hartig 6 months out from our wedding date. Our situation was particularly unique. We had just moved to Singapore and were planning a wedding from the other side of the globe. Prior to connecting with Kristi, we had booked a venue and caterer, but we were completely overwhelmed with planning the rest. From the moment we began working with Kristi, we felt like we were in great hands. She planned every detail of the wedding with such care, and we really felt like she took the time to ensure that our event reflected us as a couple. We felt so appreciative that Kristi was willing to take us on as clients when living so far away made the planning process more challenging. We so appreciated her flexibility and willingness to make executive decisions on our behalf. She included us when it was necessary, but she also took care to not bombard us with information when not crucial. She always gave us her honest opinion on vendors and decisions. She has such a wealth of knowledge! Kristi made a number of accommodations for us during the planning stages of the wedding. When I didn't have a place to ship my wedding dress after purchase, she willingly stored it in her home for months before the event. The same went for other items we had purchased for the wedding including escort cards, table numbers, etc. When considering the cheapest way to mail out invitations, Kristi volunteered to mail them from her home to save us the international shipping expense. Our wedding was 100% stress-free from beginning to end, and we were able to enjoy every moment thanks to Kristi. If you are looking for someone who is organized, proactive, responsive, and with a calm demeanor, Kristi is for you! We cannot thank her enough for all that she did for us! :)

Glow Weddings and Events 2

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

I used Glow for my wedding at the Carnegie Institute in July and they amazing! I originally purchased the day of package but a few months before the wedding changed to month of which was definitely worth it. Kristi and Natalie were very accommodating when organizing my walkthrough, balancing the schedules of multiple vendors. For our actual wedding day we had Natalie and she was the best! I planned everything for the wedding and it was a little hard to give up that role but after just a few minutes with Natalie I knew I was in good hands. She contacted all of my vendors prior to and thought of things I never would have anticipated. The day of she made everything run smoothly. When the DJ set up in the wrong place or the flower arrangements were a little off she stepped in and immediately made everything right. I also had several DIY arrangements and was concerned that I wouldn’t have enough time to set everything up but she took over and everything looked perfect. She made sure everything was packed up at the end of the night so we didn’t have to worry about getting everything back. Natalie was so professional and knowing she was there took a lot of stress off the big day! My family members all commented about how she handled everything and was so helpful throughout the entire day. I would definitely recommend Glow and Natalie!

Joanna · Married on 06/30/2018

The best wedding-related decision we made -- apart from deciding to get married in the first place -- was to hire Kristi at GLOW Weddings and Events. From planning to execution, she made sure it all happened just as we imagined, stress-free and on schedule, and within our budget. At the planning stage, she helped us come up with a design vision, recommended high-quality and low-cost vendors, and worked with us to make sure no detail was overlooked. She was so good at helping us figure out what we wanted when we didn't even know what questions to ask. And when it came time for the day of, she and her team coordinated with all the vendors, guided our officiant and guests, and made sure that we could enjoy ourselves rather than stressing. Kristi was a calm, reassuring presence throughout, and we are truly grateful.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2018

Kristi was amazing! We don't live in the city where we held our wedding, so we opted for the month-of package, which I thought was incredibly reasonably priced and valuable. Kristi was invaluable in helping to pull our day together - I would NEVER have thought of all the things she pulled together and the level of detail she went into, and the day went incredibly smoothly. She also provided insight/input and recommendations before our package even started, which I thought was really going above and beyond to make our day perfect. I was able to truly enjoy our whole weekend while Kristi focused on the details. It was some of the best money we spent during our whole wedding!

Madeleine · Married on 06/16/2018

Kristi was a consummate professional--a creative, problem-solving, expert. She kept us organized, focused, and smiling. I learned so much from Kristi and valued her opinion and experience as much as my mom's and now husband's. We contracted for the month-of package which was something I would highly recommend. Kristi was also straightforward and a clear communicator, something that was very valuable to us as we didn't have a lot of time during business hours to wedding plan. Sincere gratitude to Kristi and her team for giving us the space to enjoy our wedding stress-free.

Dorea · Married on 06/16/2018

My daughter and I enjoyed having Kristi Hartig help us with planning our wedding. From the moment she started, she was proactive, responsive, flexible, and supportive.

Kayla · Married on 06/02/2018

So much energy, planning, and organization went into planning our wedding, and we really wanted to enjoy our hard work on our wedding day. I hired Kristi for ‘day of’ coordination, and she was amazing. She took the time to get to know us as a couple and understand our vision for our wedding day. My partner and I, our families, and wedding party members didn’t have to worry about any emergencies or handling any situations. We were able to completely enjoy the day because Kristi and her assistant ensured we adhered to our timeline. There were no hiccups on our wedding day because she helped me to plan ahead for all the details (if there were any, Krisi handled them and I never had to find out about them!). She also went above and beyond to help us finalize our itinerary and other details that were not included in the package. We had the best day and are so thankful to Kristi for helping make that possible. She is friendly, professional, experienced, trustworthy, and was truly wonderful to work with.

Melissa · Married on 05/06/2018

We would absolutely recommend Kristi! We hired Kristi to help coordinate our wedding 6-weeks out and it was one of the best decisions we made. She helped coordinate all of our vendors, helpfully reminded us about payments, and made sure that we had all the details for the wedding prepared. We had an issue with one of our vendors just a week before the wedding, and Kristi solved the issue, allowing us to focus on everything else we needed to do rather than stressing ourselves over the issue. She also was available throughout our entire planning process to answer any questions we had. She always responded within 24-48 hours, which was amazing. On the day of, she was there to make sure everything ran smoothly, that all the vendors knew where to be/what to be doing, and she helped set everything up exactly as we had envisioned. The wedding itself ran on time, she made sure everyone stayed on the schedule we had created, and at the end of the night, she even packed all of our stuff up for us so that we (and our families) did not have to worry about loading anything up. Kristi is personable, but she is also no-nonsense, which is a winning and necessary combination for a successful wedding!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 04/21/2018

I rarely give 5 Stars across the board, but Kristi deserves 6. She was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding. Having spent 10+ years working in events in some capacity, I thought "I totally got this". In reality, I was in over my head. With the stress and expectations that come from a personal event, I started to lose control of all the little details. As a bride on a budget, this expense was hard to swallow at first, but the second we hired Kristi for day of coordination, I never regretted it for a single moment. She is there for any question you have and to tell you it's okay not to follow certain traditions - YES for the added reassurance! The day of our wedding, Kristi and her team were stellar. Everything was just seamless - I was able to enjoy every second of my wedding day because I KNEW Kristi had everything under control. I was able to let it all go because the trust level was so high. We were able to board our shuttle with our guests, rather than deal with packing up decor and closing up with the other vendors. What a relief! I am forever grateful for her work. So stop searching and hire Kristi today!

Sarah · Married on 04/14/2018

We hired Kristi as our day-of coordinator for our wedding in the Spring of 2018. Couldn't have coordinated a long-distance wedding (planned in NYC, event in Maryland) without her help, she was remarkably responsive and consistently performed at the highest level of professionalism. Also, she is a truly nice person and was a real pleasure to work with.

S · Married on 01/14/2018

We hired Kristi as our wedding coordinator for our January 2018 wedding (we selected the Shimmer Package), and we absolutely loved working with her. She is amazing at her job and so easy and stress-free to work with. Throughout the whole planning process, Kristi was thoughtful, responsive, and on top of every single detail. We were very impressed and felt so relieved (especially in the days leading up to the wedding) when she would gently remind us of small details we needed to take care of before the wedding. She was great to bounce ideas off because she has so much experience with weddings. At our wedding, we tried to combine our different traditions and cultural backgrounds, which meant unconventional DIY projects, some unique vendors, and a lot of moving parts. On our wedding day, Kristi took care of everything perfectly: every detail we envisioned for our wedding came to life, and we were able to just enjoy our special day with our friends and family. We can't recommend Kristi highly enough!

Katie · Married on 11/04/2017

The Glow team was really fantastic--organized, communicative, and, extremely importantly, calm. They were flexible when things changes last minute and executed the wedding exactly how I imagined it. In fact, it was better! I highly recommend using their services!

Susannr · Married on 10/07/2017

Kristi went above and beyond to ensure everything for our event was perfect. She was always available to talk, had great ideas and solutions for problems we ran into during the planning process and was amazing the day of.

Christa · Married on 10/06/2017

Kristi is AMAZING! My husband and I got the 6 weeks out coordination package and are so thankful we did. Kristi reviewed all of our contracts to ensure we hadn't left any stone unturned, managed our vendors and even kept us on track by monitoring all of the little details couples sometimes don't event think about. Kristi is lovely, super diligent and professional. Thanks to her our wedding day was flawless - we cannot thank her enough! -Christa