Glow Weddings and Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

George B. Married on 05/15/2022

Best wedding ever

Kristi and GLOW were the best. Very helpful, informative, pleasant and efficient. She gets the job done with a smile on her face. As an older couple we had plans that were perhaps somewhat different and unusual but Kristi and GLOW came through. We couldn’t have done it without her, and we’ve had literally dozens of guests tell us it was the best wedding they every attended.
    E. C. Married on 04/09/2022

Kristi is the best!

I have seen Kristi in action in a few ways--I've been a guest at a wedding she's coordinated, I've assisted her in working a wedding, and she coordinated my own wedding. In every case, the event proceeded smoothly as planned. Kristi is great about following up on tiny details that would otherwise be forgotten so that you don't have to worry about them. Hire her!
    Moriah R. Married on 04/03/2022

Efficient and Life-saving

Kristi was incredible!! She took care of everything and was always one step ahead. Our dat would not have gone so smoothly without her. Thank you, Kristi!!!
    Jane M. Married on 11/19/2021

Top Notch service!

Kristi and her team were nothing short of amazing! Kristi was available to me at all times, and even for my panicked texts with silly questions she already answered! She was flexible, knowledgeable and thorough from the start. From asking all the right questions, to ensuring that everything ran smoothly; Kristi executed my "wedding vision" perfectly and without pause. Everything on my special day was taken care of, and I did not need to worry about a thing. Kristi and her team made decisions that needed to be made, kept the day moving and on time, and they were a pleasure to work with. I would recommend GLOW to anyone for their wedding planning purposes.
    Rita W. Married on 10/24/2021

Best Decision Ever!

Kristi was amazing! She made the whole wedding flow smoothly not only the day of but throughout the entire process. We feel so very lucky to have found Kristi:))
    Ashley J. Married on 10/16/2021

Finding a Coordinator

I was looking for a coordinator for my wedding and I found GLOW Weddings. Kristi was amazing at my wedding! She is very professional and organized. I highly recommend GLOW Weddings!
  • Becca
    Becca P. Married on 10/01/2021

So glad we hired Kristi!

We originally hired Kristi for our April 2020 wedding for a month of coordination, but ended up canceling in March. Kristi honored our contract and was very happy to work with us when we ultimately scheduled for October 2021. Her questionnaires, lists, and timelines helped me to stay on track and organized as we entered the final days of planning, and she was a helpful resource to be able to go to for advice when anything got tricky or confusing. She came to my parents' house to quickly rehearse the ceremony the day before the wedding so we could all feel a bit more comfortable. On the day of, as the bride, I felt like everything was handled--the venue setup looked better than I could have imagined, the ceremony went smoothly, and Kristi handled anything small that came up so I didn't have to worry about it. She also brought all our pesonal items back the night of the wedding so we could have access to them for the brunch the day after. So glad we hired her!! Thank you Kristi!
    L&J Married on 09/18/2021

Professional, Responsive, and Helpful!

Kristi and Missy did a great job helping plan the last details of our wedding and pull together all the vendors to pull off the event! We had a couple of nontraditional details that they handled with ease - we didn't even have to think about them on the day of the wedding. They also stayed on top of the schedule so we were perfectly on time and all the speakers knew their cue at the right times.

Kristi's Google docs and email reminders were also super helpful, but if there was ever anything we didn't understand she was very quick to respond with assistance. We definitely were lucky to have them on our team!
    Sarah Married on 09/18/2021

Highly recommend

Kristi was wonderful to work with -- communicative and detail-oriented. She made everything run smoothly, even after we had to make some last-minute changes due to covid regulations!
    Gregory C. Married on 07/10/2021

Kristi is the total package: Thoughtful, highly effective, and the nicest person

Kristi was incredible. I don't mean four out of five stars; very good as vendors go. I mean absolutely phenomenal at her job and a wonderful person to have shared our magical day with. We hired her for her GLIMMER (6-week out) package, with the LOVEBIRDS add-on (highly recommended - every item is so useful). But she had really been helping us since we first spoke on the phone months before, offering helpful vendor suggestions and experiences. Her thoughtfulness made us feel like we weren't planning our wedding alone; like there was always someone experienced and who cared about us there to guide us. Once she officially started as our coordinator, she completely transformed our wedding planning experience. She quickly diagnosed everything we had done and had not done, and she set about coordinating with our vendors to make it happen. She was on every email, and in fact was proactive in making sure she was included in every email, because she wanted a full picture of the planning process. She sat down with us for a detailed planning session, asking questions we would never have thought of, revealing the depth of her experience (including at our venue, specifically). We suddenly felt all of the security and certainty of hiring a professional planner, without any of the rigidity or pressure that we had feared. Kristi was so down-to-earth, calm, and friendly throughout every interaction, and she always created space for us to think about what we wanted for our day. And no surprise, she ran our wedding day to perfection. I mean it: Zero things went wrong, thanks to her flawless coordination. This was especially amazing at the end of the night, when we were too tired to think about the complicated set of personal items, gift bags, family belongings, and unused alcohol that needed to be tracked and packed up. Kristi got everything out of the venue with time to spare. We have already referred Kristi to one of my friends, who has hired her for her wedding in May. We would recommend Kristi to anyone, but we're hoping to save her for people we know - she's just that good!
  • Amelia
    Amelia Married on 06/05/2021

One of the best wedding-related decisions you'll make

I consider myself to be a very organized person (I even run events as part of my job), but Kristi's skills and experience are unparalleled when it comes to pulling off a seamless wedding day. I am in awe of how well Kristi managed all the logistics, both in advance of and on the day itself. We had a lot of DIY components so I was nervous about how it would all come together, but Kristi handled everything so perfectly, I didn't even think to worry about anything throughout the day! All of our wedding vendors were absolutely amazing, but Kristi truly made it a lovely, stress-free day. Highly, highly recommend Kristi to any bride!
    Nyna K. Married on 10/10/2020

Very pleased with Glows service and attention to detail

Wonderful to work with and very responsive
  • Dean
    Dean Married on 10/09/2020

Hire her and you'll have an exceptional event

Meticulous in her work, going above and beyond and putting us at ease the days leading up to our date. Everything flowed perfect the day of and we got everything we wanted out of our day because of her. So hard working and worth the planning pains and cost. Trust her and you'll have an exceptional day and unforgettable experience. Planning with covid in mind. Dean & Chrissy
    Cass Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing coordinator for a safe, fun microwedding!

We worked with Kristi at Glow Weddings for our 25-person outdoor ceremony and reception in September 2020, which was nearly entirely planned for 90 guests pre-covid. As we scrambled to rethink our wedding, Kristi provided expert guidance and attention to detail that helped decrease our stress during the planning process and especially on the day of the wedding. Kristi provided detailed schedules for the wedding party and vendors, and a series of checklists that helped ensure no detail was overlooked. On the day of the wedding, she happily took on tasks from picking up our cutting cake to ensuring our officiant signed the marriage license to setting up all decor items beautifully. It was a big relief to have someone other than the bride and groom be the point of contact for last minute questions or concerns, especially when the pandemic was causing us so much stress. We’re sure Kristi would have done brilliantly had our 90-person wedding happened as planned, but our microwedding was as perfect and safe as it could have been under the circumstances with her help.
  • Maureen
    Maureen Married on 05/23/2020

Perfection!

INCREDIBLE!!! We didn't know much about how Wedding Coordinators worked, but we knew we were going to need help the month and day of ... especially in the wake of a major house reno at the time of our wedding. Kristi and her team were AMAZING!!! From day one, she was making recommendations on aspects of a wedding and vendor relationships we never could've even thought of ... but they made our day run so smoothly. The day of, Kristi and her team completely turned around our venue and made it look gorgeous ... and they did it in about an hour (the venue has pretty unique time limits). Then during execution of the night, she was there every step of the way - making sure we hit our timelines, getting the guests in the right places, etc. EVERYONE said how much fun this wedding was and I know it was all because of Kristi and the Glow team!!!
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing day-of coordinator

Kristi went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day. She has excellent attention to detail and was extremely responsive. We were able to completely relax and enjoy our wedding thanks to Kristi and her team. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married!
    Helina Married on 10/19/2019

Fantastic!

Can't say enough good things about my experience with Glow Weddings and Events. Kristi was a life-saver who kept us on track, on budget, and made me feel like I didn't have to do anything except walk down the aisle by the wedding weekend. We purchased the 6 week coordination package and it was such a relief to have Kristi handle all the last minute logistics. She's very responsive to questions and concerns and works with you and your partner to make sure she's communicating with you in the way either person prefers (e.g. texting versus e-mail etc.) Hire her you'll be in good hands!
    Anna R. Married on 10/13/2019

Seamless, Incredible attention to detail

Kristi is an incredibly skilled planner. She knew exactly what to ask, thought of all of the possibilities and was always available to answer questions. I was so happy to have her as a part of the team for our wedding day.
    Kate R. Married on 10/05/2019

Couldn't imagine getting married without Kristi!

Kristi and her team were incredible. We could not imagine getting married without her. She helped us think of questions we wouldn't know to ask, kept us organized, and most importantly, took care of all details during the day so we, our families and loved ones could truly enjoy the day and night without having to worry about ANY logistics/timing, etc. And our day went off exactly as planned--many thanks to Kristi's talent, professionalism, and organization. Highly recommend Glow Weddings and Events!
    Lauren T. Married on 09/28/2019

Very helpful!!

Kristi was awesome! She helped me work on all the little details for our big day. She creates very helpful checklists and itineraries for all parties involved. We couldn't have planned our wedding without her! Highly recommend :)
    Carole M. Married on 09/08/2019

My experience with Glow wedding proved to be invaluable.

I worked with Kristi as my coordinator for my daughter’s wedding. Kristi was very organized and professional during the whole process which started the month prior to my daughter’s wedding.
    She kept us focused and alerted us to some details that never would have occurred to us yer proved to be important. I highly recommend Glow weddings and events.
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!!!

Kristi and her team were beyond amazing and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. We hired her as a month of coordinator and she met all of my expectations, and was very detailed the entire time. To say I have a type A personality is an understatement, and Kristi put my organization to shame and helped create an amazing event, and was attentive the entire time. Thank you Kristi!
  • Erica
    Erica T. Married on 07/20/2019

Incredible!!

I can’t say enough great things about Kristi and all her help with my wedding. I give her so much credit for being so organized and helped me think of things that I didn’t even realize I needed. Her assistant, Shelby, was just as helpful on the day of and both allowed me to relax on the morning of because they had it all under control. Once my reception was over, Shelby had already packed our cars and everything was ready to go. I’m so grateful for their help, definitely 100% worth it. I would recommend to everyone! Thank you so much!!
  • Christine
    Christine R. Married on 07/13/2019

What A Gem!

Kristi and her assistant Shelby were amazingly helpful and on top of things during our entire wedding weekend. After reading lots of reviews and considering our options with Day of Coordinators, I'm so happy we went with Glow Weddings! There were many transitions on our wedding day from hotel block, to church, to venue and a very large number of other vendors to manage. Glow Weddings was on top of everything with the itineraries that they helped us create and checking in with all the different groups to make sure everyone was on time! I also had a large amount of personal items and decorations and they expertly arranged them throughout our wedding venue for us. So happy we booked with them and would highly recommend!!
  • Beth
    Beth B. Married on 07/06/2019

Best "Splurge" of my entire wedding.

Kristi and Shelby made my wedding day totally stress free (and I've been called type A and a control freak)! I originally decided to hire a wedding coordinator because although I'm organized, I had never planned a wedding before; I didn't know what I didn't know! I interviewed Kristi and immediately felt comfortable with her professionalism, her understanding of my needs and her ability to fill in the gaps on the things I couldn't handle myself. One of my biggest concerns was that we could not get into the venue for setup until 2 hours before the ceremony and reception and couldn't drop off anything other than alcohol before that time. Since I was making the centerpieces and decorations myself, I didn't know how I could possible take care of setting up the centerpieces/decorations and still get ready, take photos, etc. I didn't want to put that burden on my friends and family either. Kristi coordinated everything, including getting all of the materials the day before (an entire car full), so that when I arrived, I only had to worry about changing into my dress and visiting. The tables and set up looked even better than I had imagined.

Kristi also pushed me to communicate the "day of" itineraries to our vendors, family and officiant. This forced my husband and I to talk about details that we hadn't thought of on our own and nail down elements that we probably wouldn't have otherwise.

On the day of, I didn't need to worry about anything. Kristi ensured we were on schedule and all the elements of our celebration were being taken care of. Even when a torrential downpour started during our outdoor cocktail hour, Kristi made sure the tent walls were down, the tables moved inside and guests could continue to enjoy the celebration.

I got the "Shimmer" package, which is month of, but Kristi was available to answer questions as soon as we agreed to work together. Her price was extremely reasonable, especially for the peace of mind it gave me and all my guests so that we could just enjoy the day.