Glow Weddings and Events Reviews

Glow Weddings and Events 2
  • Erica

Erica Tituana · Married on 07/20/2019

Incredible!!

I can’t say enough great things about Kristi and all her help with my wedding. I give her so much credit for being so organized and helped me think of things that I didn’t even realize I needed. Her assistant, Shelby, was just as helpful on the day of and both allowed me to relax on the morning of because they had it all under control. Once my reception was over, Shelby had already packed our cars and everything was ready to go. I’m so grateful for their help, definitely 100% worth it. I would recommend to everyone! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Christine

Christine Ramirez · Married on 07/13/2019

What A Gem!

Kristi and her assistant Shelby were amazingly helpful and on top of things during our entire wedding weekend. After reading lots of reviews and considering our options with Day of Coordinators, I'm so happy we went with Glow Weddings! There were many transitions on our wedding day from hotel block, to church, to venue and a very large number of other vendors to manage. Glow Weddings was on top of everything with the itineraries that they helped us create and checking in with all the different groups to make sure everyone was on time! I also had a large amount of personal items and decorations and they expertly arranged them throughout our wedding venue for us. So happy we booked with them and would highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Glow Weddings and Events 3
  • Beth

Beth Blair · Married on 07/06/2019

Best "Splurge" of my entire wedding.

Kristi and Shelby made my wedding day totally stress free (and I've been called type A and a control freak)! I originally decided to hire a wedding coordinator because although I'm organized, I had never planned a wedding before; I didn't know what I didn't know! I interviewed Kristi and immediately felt comfortable with her professionalism, her understanding of my needs and her ability to fill in the gaps on the things I couldn't handle myself. One of my biggest concerns was that we could not get into the venue for setup until 2 hours before the ceremony and reception and couldn't drop off anything other than alcohol before that time. Since I was making the centerpieces and decorations myself, I didn't know how I could possible take care of setting up the centerpieces/decorations and still get ready, take photos, etc. I didn't want to put that burden on my friends and family either. Kristi coordinated everything, including getting all of the materials the day before (an entire car full), so that when I arrived, I only had to worry about changing into my dress and visiting. The tables and set up looked even better than I had imagined.

Kristi also pushed me to communicate the "day of" itineraries to our vendors, family and officiant. This forced my husband and I to talk about details that we hadn't thought of on our own and nail down elements that we probably wouldn't have otherwise.

On the day of, I didn't need to worry about anything. Kristi ensured we were on schedule and all the elements of our celebration were being taken care of. Even when a torrential downpour started during our outdoor cocktail hour, Kristi made sure the tent walls were down, the tables moved inside and guests could continue to enjoy the celebration.

I got the "Shimmer" package, which is month of, but Kristi was available to answer questions as soon as we agreed to work together. Her price was extremely reasonable, especially for the peace of mind it gave me and all my guests so that we could just enjoy the day.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Lisa Cines · Married on 06/30/2019

Best Planner Ever

What an incredible experience working with Kristi. She allowed us to thoroughly enjoy are event knowing that she was there to make sure everything was going according to our wishes. She is organized, thoughtful and thorough.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Brittany Cines · Married on 06/30/2019

Rave reviews!

Kristi was extremely professional and organized throughout the entire wedding planning process. With her help, the wedding ran smoothly and everyone had the information that they needed. I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day because I knew she had everything handled!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Andrea L.

Andrea · Married on 06/08/2019

Best decision we made!

We hired Kristi as our Month of Coordinator for our wedding. We booked her two years out, and she was absolutely amazing through the whole process. She recommended vendors and helped with all the questions we had. She was so helpful as we started stressing the month before and was able to help us take care of all the things we didn't have time to do ourselves. The day of the wedding (June 8th of this year) everything came together perfectly. She had really listened to what we wanted and made that vision a reality. Everything went so smoothly and it was the most perfect day! We absolutely loved working with Kristi! She is the best at her job and will help turn anyone's dream into a reality!!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2019

Just incredible

Y'all Kristi Hartig is a GEM. At some point during the final planning stages I started telling people I might marry her instead, she was just that great. Hands down the best thing we did was hire Kristi. All of our vendors were incredible on their own but I would have been a hot mess and this thing would not have gone even slightly as well as it did without Kristi pulling it all together. We booked her for 6 week out coordination services not really understanding the vendor coordination stuff, we mostly figured it would be nice to have 2 more weeks of help but oh my goodness I cannot imagine having done the vendor coordination without her know-how. Kristi is a detail-oriented dream and she is 0% stressful. She is calm, confident, and has excellent instincts. She was willing to facilitate literally any ridiculous idea I came up with and without even a hint of judgment, and she did a HUGE amount the morning of the wedding. I will also just say that she was the best bang-for-our-buck of any of our vendors. Kristi was the REASON our wedding was perfect and beautiful and enjoyable. Everyone should hire her.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Anneke Baran · Married on 05/11/2019

Made sure everything ran smoothly!

I would definitely recommend Kristi and Glow as your Day-of Coordinator. She was responsive, accommodating, and kept us on task in the weeks leading up to the wedding. On the day itself, she made sure everything ran smoothly behind the scenes.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Mumu Xu · Married on 03/30/2019

Best Coordinator Ever

Kristi and GLOW Events were amazing to work with - easily one of the best choices we made during the entire wedding planning process. We hired her for the month-of wedding planning package. From the very beginning, we were impressed by her professionalism and competence. Kristi was extraordinarily responsive, promptly and comprehensively answering all of our questions, from childcare options to how to best DIY items that we were making.

And about six weeks out, Kristi moved from being very helpful to absolutely essential. She sent us a detailed questionnaire for us to work through together, which helped us to answer questions that we didn’t even know we needed to ask. She then created realistic and helpful schedules for our entire wedding party and for all of our vendors - and had this ready at our venue walk-through a month before the wedding. Kristi provided guidance on everything - from how to structure the walk down the aisle to what side people should sit (incorporating elements from our culture that we didn’t even know we had!) She generated day-of checklists that helped us know what to pack, and was full of good advice on how to best structure the wedding weekend. And she did it all with kindness and the utmost competence.

Most importantly, for the wedding weekend itself, she was incredibly helpful. She ran our wedding rehearsal efficiently and calmly; going over the key details, while ensuring that all the members of the wedding party were following along and knew the expectations for the weekend. During the wedding day itself, she was in constant text communication with our vendors, and us, and made sure that everything happened on schedule, and as we had envisioned. We don’t know if there were any issues during the event - but if there were, the fact that we didn’t know about them and that they had no impact on our enjoyment of the day speaks volume. And if there weren’t, that was a true testament to her ability to keep everything working smoothly. When we got back to our hotel room, she had delivered all the gifts and miscellaneous items, including our individual name cards so we could keep them as a memento. This attention to detail was above and beyond what we could have ever expected.

We’re both relatively organized people, but it was so nice to be able to step back during the weekend, and know with absolute confidence that everything was going well. Kristi made it possible for us to enjoy our wedding to the fullest - and you should absolutely hire her.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Coordinator from Heaven

We booked the month of package from Glow Weddings and Events. Kristy was absolutely amazing, and our wedding would not have turned out the way it did without her. She was so professional, detailed oriented, and incredibly responsive. She was also a life saver when it came to our reception setup. We found out that we would only have about 1 hour 30 minutes to setup both cocktail room and the reception ballroom, and Kristy somehow made sure it got done - everything was beautiful and on schedule. She was so on top of everything that while we were getting ready at the hotel, there was a false fire alarm, and I immediately received a text from Kristy indicating that she was aware and communicating with my hair/makeup vendors - to this day, I still don't know how she knew about the fire alarm. Only someone with her professionalism and skills could have put up with our crazy schedule, our crazy setup, and our crazy family. Her multitasking skills were impressive - not only was she managing the dozen of things going on, but she also managed to check-in with us to make sure we were ok. Kristy was god sent, the minute I met her, I could tell she knew her stuff and that I could fully trust her to make my wedding day perfect! I would recommend her 100%.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2018

Kristi is Hands Down the Best!

Kristi is a true professional and made our wedding planning experience so easy and seamless! She is super organized and asked a lot of great questions in order to understand our expectations and vision for the wedding. Kristi was so helpful when it came to creating a timeline for our day, making sure that all of our vendors arrived on time, and that all of our decor was in the right place. She was also able to anticipate and handle all of our needs on the wedding day. We had to move our ceremony inside to to rain and wind, and Kristi executed the rain plan flawlessly. We had so much peace of mind on our wedding day knowing that Kristi was handling everything. She is simply the best!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2018

Kristi from Glow was great!

Kristi Hartig from Glow was absolutely great. She was so professional, structured and organized. Because of that, the wedding (10.21.18) went along beautifully and without any issues! She had every detail under control which made my mom and I feel relaxed. We had nothing to worry about! She also went above and beyond to ensure the day went smooth. At every step leading up to the wedding she had everything under control and would always make us feel like things were in good hands.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Donna Weinstein · Married on 10/21/2018

Kristi was absolutely amazing!

We engaged Kristi as our Day of Coordinator for our daughter's (and now son in law's) wedding at Woodend Sanctuary and Mansion. I had been reluctant about going to the added expense and had been concerned about having to coordinate for the coordinator but Kristi was worth every penny and was a big help to me in focusing my efforts. She was an excellent resource all through the planning process since anytime we had an issue to resolve or decision to make, she was just an e-mail (or call) away. She always returned my inquiries promptly and was very articulate and clear. By the time of the wedding, I had such trust in her ability, that I was able to relax and enjoy the wonderful event. She made sure everything was set up properly and was able to load up our car so quickly we we able to leave promptly and have time to visit with our out-of-town guests back at the hotel which was a priority for us.

Sent on 11/03/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/12/2018

Superb and Professional

I worked with Kristi for my recent wedding at Breaux. I chose the month of coordination package, which was worth every penny. She came in during the last month to attend my final walkthrough, write-up itineraries, follow-up on any pending items I had, and so much more. Kristi brought up so many details that I had not even thought of. She is calm, professional and on the ball at all times.
    Our rehearsal was a little hectic with bad traffic, rain and a few disagreeing family members :) Kristi handled the situation like such a pro, and calmed my worries on so many occasions. I'm so glad I chose GLOW to help me with my wedding and I really had nothing to worry myself with on the big day. I was able to enjoy myself and not worry about any of the details. Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Katie

Katie Poppe · Married on 09/29/2018

Best part of planning a wedding ...

Was having Kristi by my side! She was incredibly responsive & for anyone planning a wedding, this is huge. She knew exactly what she was doing, brought up suggestions to make sure things ran smoothly, kept everything running on time & did a wonderful job setting up the venue and making sure the decorations were all in the right spot. We had Kristi for the month of the wedding & I think the most helpful things were the timelines for the wedding, the bridal party & the vendors. She also communicated with all the vendors to make sure they were on time and everyone was on the same page. I can’t say enough good things about Kristi, she was wonderful!

Sent on 10/15/2018

kathy · Married on 09/02/2018

Thank you to Kristi, Allannah and Kathleen from GLOW for making our wedding weekend perfect. They did a terrific job keeping us organized, calm and confident throughout the day. From the month before up until the wedding Kristi was there to answer every question with her experienced knowledge. Having them there at the reception was the best peace of mind. Who would have thought we needed a safety pin and Kristi was the only one with one! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Dymphna · Married on 08/25/2018

We LOVED working with the Glow Team: they were professional, organized, and understood immediately what we were looking for for our wedding. The Wedding Day was perfect and everything went extremely well. We completely trusted Kristi and her team to make quick decisions on the day of the wedding. Highly recommend them! Dymphna & Tim

Sent on 09/06/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Kristi is amazing!! We selected the month of planning and it’s so worth it! We loved working with her. She is super organized, down to the smallest details. She made sure everything was exactly what we wanted, stress free and on schedule. We highly recommend Glow!!
    Thanks again Kristi!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Mitch · Married on 08/18/2018

My wife and I were very pleased with Glow Weddings. Kristi called us several times and even on her own personal vacation, still responded to emails and answered all our questions quickly. This was both my wife and I's first marriage and had tons of questions. Glow Weddings coordinated everything and got all our different vendors on the same page. They didnt hesitate to roll up the sleeves and get into the mix during the ceremony to open doors, find picture locations for the photographer, talking to the caterers, and kept all the ceremonial stuff on a solid timeline which made our guests happy. They were never late, always confident and jovial, plus her organization was second to none. They even sent an email a month prior to our wedding asking what we expected out of them. I thought that was very professional and it gave them the understanding that we were total newbies at getting hitched. Despite being a full plate for her and her team, she pressed through and gave my wife the confidence that our wedding day was going to be perfect. I highly recommend relying on Glow Weddings and Events to coordinate your event.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Elyse · Married on 07/21/2018

SO WORTH IT. Kristi is the best. She is super organized and has everything down to the last detail squared away so the day of you don't have to worry about a thing. We used the day of services, but you get so much more than that. Even a few months prior she was so helpful and especially the month of which is really when I was feeling overwhelmed. She made things so much less stressful and the day of I didn't feel stressed or worried about anything at all because I knew she was there to handle anything. She was super responsive and incredibly thorough. She was with us for the walk through, the rehearsal and day of. At the rehearsal she went through everything, and I was able to give her all items, decorations, and the rings so we didn't have to worry about them the next day at all. She even helped pack up our stuff, decor, food, and flowers in our car towards the end of the night. Kristi had worked our venue before, as well as with our caterers and florist which also helped a lot. Thank you so much Kristi! I am so happy that we went with Glow :)

Sent on 07/25/2018

Nicholas · Married on 07/07/2018

Our wedding this summer was nothing short of perfect! From the venue, to the food and music, the entire evening surpassed all our expectations. We attribute this completely to GLOW. We cannot recommend them enough. We began working with Kristi Hartig 6 months out from our wedding date. Our situation was particularly unique. We had just moved to Singapore and were planning a wedding from the other side of the globe. Prior to connecting with Kristi, we had booked a venue and caterer, but we were completely overwhelmed with planning the rest. From the moment we began working with Kristi, we felt like we were in great hands. She planned every detail of the wedding with such care, and we really felt like she took the time to ensure that our event reflected us as a couple. We felt so appreciative that Kristi was willing to take us on as clients when living so far away made the planning process more challenging. We so appreciated her flexibility and willingness to make executive decisions on our behalf. She included us when it was necessary, but she also took care to not bombard us with information when not crucial. She always gave us her honest opinion on vendors and decisions. She has such a wealth of knowledge! Kristi made a number of accommodations for us during the planning stages of the wedding. When I didn't have a place to ship my wedding dress after purchase, she willingly stored it in her home for months before the event. The same went for other items we had purchased for the wedding including escort cards, table numbers, etc. When considering the cheapest way to mail out invitations, Kristi volunteered to mail them from her home to save us the international shipping expense. Our wedding was 100% stress-free from beginning to end, and we were able to enjoy every moment thanks to Kristi. If you are looking for someone who is organized, proactive, responsive, and with a calm demeanor, Kristi is for you! We cannot thank her enough for all that she did for us! :)

Sent on 07/21/2018
    Glow Weddings and Events 4

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2018

I used Glow for my wedding at the Carnegie Institute in July and they amazing! I originally purchased the day of package but a few months before the wedding changed to month of which was definitely worth it. Kristi and Natalie were very accommodating when organizing my walkthrough, balancing the schedules of multiple vendors. For our actual wedding day we had Natalie and she was the best! I planned everything for the wedding and it was a little hard to give up that role but after just a few minutes with Natalie I knew I was in good hands. She contacted all of my vendors prior to and thought of things I never would have anticipated. The day of she made everything run smoothly. When the DJ set up in the wrong place or the flower arrangements were a little off she stepped in and immediately made everything right. I also had several DIY arrangements and was concerned that I wouldn’t have enough time to set everything up but she took over and everything looked perfect. She made sure everything was packed up at the end of the night so we didn’t have to worry about getting everything back. Natalie was so professional and knowing she was there took a lot of stress off the big day! My family members all commented about how she handled everything and was so helpful throughout the entire day. I would definitely recommend Glow and Natalie!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Joanna · Married on 06/30/2018

The best wedding-related decision we made -- apart from deciding to get married in the first place -- was to hire Kristi at GLOW Weddings and Events. From planning to execution, she made sure it all happened just as we imagined, stress-free and on schedule, and within our budget. At the planning stage, she helped us come up with a design vision, recommended high-quality and low-cost vendors, and worked with us to make sure no detail was overlooked. She was so good at helping us figure out what we wanted when we didn't even know what questions to ask. And when it came time for the day of, she and her team coordinated with all the vendors, guided our officiant and guests, and made sure that we could enjoy ourselves rather than stressing. Kristi was a calm, reassuring presence throughout, and we are truly grateful.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 06/23/2018

Kristi was amazing! We don't live in the city where we held our wedding, so we opted for the month-of package, which I thought was incredibly reasonably priced and valuable. Kristi was invaluable in helping to pull our day together - I would NEVER have thought of all the things she pulled together and the level of detail she went into, and the day went incredibly smoothly. She also provided insight/input and recommendations before our package even started, which I thought was really going above and beyond to make our day perfect. I was able to truly enjoy our whole weekend while Kristi focused on the details. It was some of the best money we spent during our whole wedding!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Madeleine · Married on 06/16/2018

Kristi was a consummate professional--a creative, problem-solving, expert. She kept us organized, focused, and smiling. I learned so much from Kristi and valued her opinion and experience as much as my mom's and now husband's. We contracted for the month-of package which was something I would highly recommend. Kristi was also straightforward and a clear communicator, something that was very valuable to us as we didn't have a lot of time during business hours to wedding plan. Sincere gratitude to Kristi and her team for giving us the space to enjoy our wedding stress-free.

Sent on 07/16/2018