Glow Weddings and Events Reviews

195 | Germantown, MD

195 Reviews for Glow Weddings and Events

Helina · Married on 10/19/2019

Fantastic!

Can't say enough good things about my experience with Glow Weddings and Events. Kristi was a life-saver who kept us on track, on budget, and made me feel like I didn't have to do anything except walk down the aisle by the wedding weekend. We purchased the 6 week coordination package and it was such a relief to have Kristi handle all the last minute logistics. She's very responsive to questions and concerns and works with you and your partner to make sure she's communicating with you in the way either person prefers (e.g. texting versus e-mail etc.) Hire her you'll be in good hands!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing day-of coordinator

Kristi went above and beyond to make sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day. She has excellent attention to detail and was extremely responsive. We were able to completely relax and enjoy our wedding thanks to Kristi and her team. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Anna Rust · Married on 10/13/2019

Seamless, Incredible attention to detail

Kristi is an incredibly skilled planner. She knew exactly what to ask, thought of all of the possibilities and was always available to answer questions. I was so happy to have her as a part of the team for our wedding day.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Kate Raulin · Married on 10/05/2019

Couldn't imagine getting married without Kristi!

Kristi and her team were incredible. We could not imagine getting married without her. She helped us think of questions we wouldn't know to ask, kept us organized, and most importantly, took care of all details during the day so we, our families and loved ones could truly enjoy the day and night without having to worry about ANY logistics/timing, etc. And our day went off exactly as planned--many thanks to Kristi's talent, professionalism, and organization. Highly recommend Glow Weddings and Events!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Lauren Trapeni · Married on 09/28/2019

Very helpful!!

Kristi was awesome! She helped me work on all the little details for our big day. She creates very helpful checklists and itineraries for all parties involved. We couldn't have planned our wedding without her! Highly recommend :)

Sent on 10/22/2019

Carole Marcus · Married on 09/08/2019

My experience with Glow wedding proved to be invaluable.

I worked with Kristi as my coordinator for my daughter’s wedding. Kristi was very organized and professional during the whole process which started the month prior to my daughter’s wedding.
    She kept us focused and alerted us to some details that never would have occurred to us yer proved to be important. I highly recommend Glow weddings and events.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!!!

Kristi and her team were beyond amazing and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. We hired her as a month of coordinator and she met all of my expectations, and was very detailed the entire time. To say I have a type A personality is an understatement, and Kristi put my organization to shame and helped create an amazing event, and was attentive the entire time. Thank you Kristi!

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Erica

Erica Tituana · Married on 07/20/2019

Incredible!!

I can’t say enough great things about Kristi and all her help with my wedding. I give her so much credit for being so organized and helped me think of things that I didn’t even realize I needed. Her assistant, Shelby, was just as helpful on the day of and both allowed me to relax on the morning of because they had it all under control. Once my reception was over, Shelby had already packed our cars and everything was ready to go. I’m so grateful for their help, definitely 100% worth it. I would recommend to everyone! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Christine

Christine Ramirez · Married on 07/13/2019

What A Gem!

Kristi and her assistant Shelby were amazingly helpful and on top of things during our entire wedding weekend. After reading lots of reviews and considering our options with Day of Coordinators, I'm so happy we went with Glow Weddings! There were many transitions on our wedding day from hotel block, to church, to venue and a very large number of other vendors to manage. Glow Weddings was on top of everything with the itineraries that they helped us create and checking in with all the different groups to make sure everyone was on time! I also had a large amount of personal items and decorations and they expertly arranged them throughout our wedding venue for us. So happy we booked with them and would highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Beth

Beth Blair · Married on 07/06/2019

Best "Splurge" of my entire wedding.

Kristi and Shelby made my wedding day totally stress free (and I've been called type A and a control freak)! I originally decided to hire a wedding coordinator because although I'm organized, I had never planned a wedding before; I didn't know what I didn't know! I interviewed Kristi and immediately felt comfortable with her professionalism, her understanding of my needs and her ability to fill in the gaps on the things I couldn't handle myself. One of my biggest concerns was that we could not get into the venue for setup until 2 hours before the ceremony and reception and couldn't drop off anything other than alcohol before that time. Since I was making the centerpieces and decorations myself, I didn't know how I could possible take care of setting up the centerpieces/decorations and still get ready, take photos, etc. I didn't want to put that burden on my friends and family either. Kristi coordinated everything, including getting all of the materials the day before (an entire car full), so that when I arrived, I only had to worry about changing into my dress and visiting. The tables and set up looked even better than I had imagined.

Kristi also pushed me to communicate the "day of" itineraries to our vendors, family and officiant. This forced my husband and I to talk about details that we hadn't thought of on our own and nail down elements that we probably wouldn't have otherwise.

On the day of, I didn't need to worry about anything. Kristi ensured we were on schedule and all the elements of our celebration were being taken care of. Even when a torrential downpour started during our outdoor cocktail hour, Kristi made sure the tent walls were down, the tables moved inside and guests could continue to enjoy the celebration.

I got the "Shimmer" package, which is month of, but Kristi was available to answer questions as soon as we agreed to work together. Her price was extremely reasonable, especially for the peace of mind it gave me and all my guests so that we could just enjoy the day.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Lisa Cines · Married on 06/30/2019

Best Planner Ever

What an incredible experience working with Kristi. She allowed us to thoroughly enjoy are event knowing that she was there to make sure everything was going according to our wishes. She is organized, thoughtful and thorough.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Brittany Cines · Married on 06/30/2019

Rave reviews!

Kristi was extremely professional and organized throughout the entire wedding planning process. With her help, the wedding ran smoothly and everyone had the information that they needed. I was able to relax and enjoy my wedding day because I knew she had everything handled!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Andrea L.

Andrea · Married on 06/08/2019

Best decision we made!

We hired Kristi as our Month of Coordinator for our wedding. We booked her two years out, and she was absolutely amazing through the whole process. She recommended vendors and helped with all the questions we had. She was so helpful as we started stressing the month before and was able to help us take care of all the things we didn't have time to do ourselves. The day of the wedding (June 8th of this year) everything came together perfectly. She had really listened to what we wanted and made that vision a reality. Everything went so smoothly and it was the most perfect day! We absolutely loved working with Kristi! She is the best at her job and will help turn anyone's dream into a reality!!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2019

Just incredible

Y'all Kristi Hartig is a GEM. At some point during the final planning stages I started telling people I might marry her instead, she was just that great. Hands down the best thing we did was hire Kristi. All of our vendors were incredible on their own but I would have been a hot mess and this thing would not have gone even slightly as well as it did without Kristi pulling it all together. We booked her for 6 week out coordination services not really understanding the vendor coordination stuff, we mostly figured it would be nice to have 2 more weeks of help but oh my goodness I cannot imagine having done the vendor coordination without her know-how. Kristi is a detail-oriented dream and she is 0% stressful. She is calm, confident, and has excellent instincts. She was willing to facilitate literally any ridiculous idea I came up with and without even a hint of judgment, and she did a HUGE amount the morning of the wedding. I will also just say that she was the best bang-for-our-buck of any of our vendors. Kristi was the REASON our wedding was perfect and beautiful and enjoyable. Everyone should hire her.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Anneke Baran · Married on 05/11/2019

Made sure everything ran smoothly!

I would definitely recommend Kristi and Glow as your Day-of Coordinator. She was responsive, accommodating, and kept us on task in the weeks leading up to the wedding. On the day itself, she made sure everything ran smoothly behind the scenes.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Kr · Married on 05/10/2019

Detalied and delightful

Kristi was incredibly detail oriented which led to a fabulous stress free wedding. She took care off everything the day of so we did not have to think about it and could experience the day with our loved ones. Kristi also made sure that the wedding was what the bride and groom wanted, what their desires were for the event. She was fabulous!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Mumu Xu · Married on 03/30/2019

Best Coordinator Ever

Kristi and GLOW Events were amazing to work with - easily one of the best choices we made during the entire wedding planning process. We hired her for the month-of wedding planning package. From the very beginning, we were impressed by her professionalism and competence. Kristi was extraordinarily responsive, promptly and comprehensively answering all of our questions, from childcare options to how to best DIY items that we were making.

And about six weeks out, Kristi moved from being very helpful to absolutely essential. She sent us a detailed questionnaire for us to work through together, which helped us to answer questions that we didn’t even know we needed to ask. She then created realistic and helpful schedules for our entire wedding party and for all of our vendors - and had this ready at our venue walk-through a month before the wedding. Kristi provided guidance on everything - from how to structure the walk down the aisle to what side people should sit (incorporating elements from our culture that we didn’t even know we had!) She generated day-of checklists that helped us know what to pack, and was full of good advice on how to best structure the wedding weekend. And she did it all with kindness and the utmost competence.

Most importantly, for the wedding weekend itself, she was incredibly helpful. She ran our wedding rehearsal efficiently and calmly; going over the key details, while ensuring that all the members of the wedding party were following along and knew the expectations for the weekend. During the wedding day itself, she was in constant text communication with our vendors, and us, and made sure that everything happened on schedule, and as we had envisioned. We don’t know if there were any issues during the event - but if there were, the fact that we didn’t know about them and that they had no impact on our enjoyment of the day speaks volume. And if there weren’t, that was a true testament to her ability to keep everything working smoothly. When we got back to our hotel room, she had delivered all the gifts and miscellaneous items, including our individual name cards so we could keep them as a memento. This attention to detail was above and beyond what we could have ever expected.

We’re both relatively organized people, but it was so nice to be able to step back during the weekend, and know with absolute confidence that everything was going well. Kristi made it possible for us to enjoy our wedding to the fullest - and you should absolutely hire her.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Coordinator from Heaven

We booked the month of package from Glow Weddings and Events. Kristy was absolutely amazing, and our wedding would not have turned out the way it did without her. She was so professional, detailed oriented, and incredibly responsive. She was also a life saver when it came to our reception setup. We found out that we would only have about 1 hour 30 minutes to setup both cocktail room and the reception ballroom, and Kristy somehow made sure it got done - everything was beautiful and on schedule. She was so on top of everything that while we were getting ready at the hotel, there was a false fire alarm, and I immediately received a text from Kristy indicating that she was aware and communicating with my hair/makeup vendors - to this day, I still don't know how she knew about the fire alarm. Only someone with her professionalism and skills could have put up with our crazy schedule, our crazy setup, and our crazy family. Her multitasking skills were impressive - not only was she managing the dozen of things going on, but she also managed to check-in with us to make sure we were ok. Kristy was god sent, the minute I met her, I could tell she knew her stuff and that I could fully trust her to make my wedding day perfect! I would recommend her 100%.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/27/2018

Kristi is Hands Down the Best!

Kristi is a true professional and made our wedding planning experience so easy and seamless! She is super organized and asked a lot of great questions in order to understand our expectations and vision for the wedding. Kristi was so helpful when it came to creating a timeline for our day, making sure that all of our vendors arrived on time, and that all of our decor was in the right place. She was also able to anticipate and handle all of our needs on the wedding day. We had to move our ceremony inside to to rain and wind, and Kristi executed the rain plan flawlessly. We had so much peace of mind on our wedding day knowing that Kristi was handling everything. She is simply the best!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2018

Kristi from Glow was great!

Kristi Hartig from Glow was absolutely great. She was so professional, structured and organized. Because of that, the wedding (10.21.18) went along beautifully and without any issues! She had every detail under control which made my mom and I feel relaxed. We had nothing to worry about! She also went above and beyond to ensure the day went smooth. At every step leading up to the wedding she had everything under control and would always make us feel like things were in good hands.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Donna Weinstein · Married on 10/21/2018

Kristi was absolutely amazing!

We engaged Kristi as our Day of Coordinator for our daughter's (and now son in law's) wedding at Woodend Sanctuary and Mansion. I had been reluctant about going to the added expense and had been concerned about having to coordinate for the coordinator but Kristi was worth every penny and was a big help to me in focusing my efforts. She was an excellent resource all through the planning process since anytime we had an issue to resolve or decision to make, she was just an e-mail (or call) away. She always returned my inquiries promptly and was very articulate and clear. By the time of the wedding, I had such trust in her ability, that I was able to relax and enjoy the wonderful event. She made sure everything was set up properly and was able to load up our car so quickly we we able to leave promptly and have time to visit with our out-of-town guests back at the hotel which was a priority for us.

Sent on 11/03/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/12/2018

Superb and Professional

I worked with Kristi for my recent wedding at Breaux. I chose the month of coordination package, which was worth every penny. She came in during the last month to attend my final walkthrough, write-up itineraries, follow-up on any pending items I had, and so much more. Kristi brought up so many details that I had not even thought of. She is calm, professional and on the ball at all times.
    Our rehearsal was a little hectic with bad traffic, rain and a few disagreeing family members :) Kristi handled the situation like such a pro, and calmed my worries on so many occasions. I'm so glad I chose GLOW to help me with my wedding and I really had nothing to worry myself with on the big day. I was able to enjoy myself and not worry about any of the details. Thanks so much!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Katie

Katie Poppe · Married on 09/29/2018

Best part of planning a wedding ...

Was having Kristi by my side! She was incredibly responsive & for anyone planning a wedding, this is huge. She knew exactly what she was doing, brought up suggestions to make sure things ran smoothly, kept everything running on time & did a wonderful job setting up the venue and making sure the decorations were all in the right spot. We had Kristi for the month of the wedding & I think the most helpful things were the timelines for the wedding, the bridal party & the vendors. She also communicated with all the vendors to make sure they were on time and everyone was on the same page. I can’t say enough good things about Kristi, she was wonderful!

Sent on 10/15/2018

kathy · Married on 09/02/2018

Thank you to Kristi, Allannah and Kathleen from GLOW for making our wedding weekend perfect. They did a terrific job keeping us organized, calm and confident throughout the day. From the month before up until the wedding Kristi was there to answer every question with her experienced knowledge. Having them there at the reception was the best peace of mind. Who would have thought we needed a safety pin and Kristi was the only one with one! I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank you!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Dymphna · Married on 08/25/2018

We LOVED working with the Glow Team: they were professional, organized, and understood immediately what we were looking for for our wedding. The Wedding Day was perfect and everything went extremely well. We completely trusted Kristi and her team to make quick decisions on the day of the wedding. Highly recommend them! Dymphna & Tim

Sent on 09/06/2018