Glow Airbrush Tan Studio

Deer Park, NY View map

Glow by Megan (formerly Glow Airbrush Tan Studio)

In home mobile tanning service! We come to you! Conveniently located in your home, office, or hotel.

A 30 minute airbrush tanning session will make you look and feel radiant! Each customized organic tan is fortified with Vitamins and Antioxidants to diminish the appearance of imperfections and cellulite. Hand applied by Airbrush Artist (formerly of Suvara) & New York Licensed Skin Therapist with 8 years of experience in the industry whose clients have included Magazine Editors, Fitness Experts, Miss America 2016 Contestants, Miss NY Competitors, News Anchors, TV Producers, Dancers and everything in between. Paying extra attention to cuticles, ankles, hands & feet (the telltale areas of a faux tan).

Whether you're looking for a just spent a day at the beach glow, or look like you spent a week in Bahamas..each flawless tan is tailored to your needs. Proud sponsor of Long Island Pageants. Best Tanning Salon nominee for 2016 by Best of Long Island Press.

Using All-Natural airbrush tan solutions.

Does not contain artificial fragrance, petro-chemicals, parabens, alcohol, or silicone.

Gluten & Cruelty Free

Contact us today to schedule your

** By Appointment

631-855-0826

Online Booking Available

*Mobile/Tanning Parties also available. Life can be hectic, it's hard to fit a trip to the salon in your busy schedule. Enjoy a luxurious treatment in the comfort and privacy of your own home or hotel.

Great for Bachelorette Parties, Girls Night Out, or for Bridal Party!

• Woman-owned
    Lauren Married on 06/12/2016
    Megan is an absolute pleasure to work with! She sprayed both my husband and I for our wedding and we could not be happier with the results. Although I made my husband go for a spray tan, he couldn't believe how good he looked! My whole bridal party was also airbrushed by Megan and absolutely loved her. She makes you feel totally comfortable and leaves you with the perfect, natural looking tan. I recommend her to everyone I know! Thank you Megan! You're the best!
  • User2243046 2+ years ago
    I used Megan for a full-body spray tan before my wedding. I'm VERY fair and was worried that with the wrong spray tan I would look orange or just way too tan. I was extremely pleased and pleasantly surprised that this was not the case at all with Megan. I easily booked the tan online and she called me a day or two before to go over some pre-tanning advice and explain where her studio was located. She was so friendly and professional that her phone call immediately put me at ease. Furthermore, when I arrived for the spray tan, she listened to all of my concerns and thoroughly explained the entire process to me, as this was only my second time getting a spray tan and my first time with her. She was so meticulous during the process that she would stop using the airbrush and hand pat certain areas with a brush to make sure nothing was streaky. Needless to say, the tan came out perfectly even (no streaks!) and was the exact color and level of tan that I wanted. It lasted about a week, and I wasn't moisturizing as much as I should have to keep it lasting.
    Katie Event on: 11/21/2014
    I loved my spray tan. The absolute perfect shade for my snow white skin!! I was made extremely comfortable and will be back again soon for another one!

, 1940 Deer Park Avenue Deer Park, 11729

Tuesday-Sunday by apointment.
Location of (Glow Airbrush Tan Studio)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding