Gloss Beauty + Bridal

44 Central Street, Suite #130, Foxboro, MA 02035 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Gloss Beauty + Bridal

Gloss Beauty + Bridal is a Foxborough, Massachusetts-based studio. With over a decade of combined experience in the beauty industry, Gloss artists provide each bride with an unmatched beauty experience. Whether you prefer a soft and romantic or bold and glamorous look, you can expect the utmost professionalism and innovative techniques to bring your wedding day vision to life.

Gloss Beauty + Bridal is an on-location wedding team that beautifies wedding parties for domestic and international events. They offer consultations and makeup trials prior to the event. Their hair services include blowouts, extensions, coloring, and updos. Makeup options include contouring, fake lashes, eye makeup, and wedding party makeup. The team can also do airbrush and spray tanning.

Beautiful bride

Gloss Beauty + Bridal 5
Gloss Beauty + Bridal 6
Gloss Beauty + Bridal 7

Jessica · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Mehry... Where to begin.... She's an artist... She's beyond talented. How she does what she does is effortless! She takes the time to listen to you about what you're looking for in your make-up, and she does EXACTLY THAT! Her products are THE BEST, I have sensitive skin, and had NO issues. My bridesmaids who rarely wear make-up, LOVED what Mehry did. Put it this way, if I could have Mehry do my make-up everyday, or at least whenever I really needed to wear make-up, I'd have her move in with me. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Gloss Beauty + Bridal's reply:

Jess! Your review is so sweet! I loved getting to be a part of such a special day in your life. Thanks for you kind words!
    -Mehry

Sarah Maki · Married on 11/03/2018

Book Gloss Beauty + Bridal NOW - they are the best!

I cannot say enough positive things about Gloss Beauty + Bridal! Mehry and Arianna did an amazing job making me and my wedding party look (and feel!) gorgeous for my fall wedding in Boston. The entire process of working with them went seamlessly - from officially booking them for the wedding, the makeup and hair trials, to the wedding day itself. Mehry and Arianna were punctual on the day of the wedding (even arriving a few minutes early), and everything went smoothly following the schedule Mehry put together ahead of time. While Mehry was finishing my makeup, Arianna took the initiative to touch up my bridesmaids’ hair one last time instead of just packing up, which my bridesmaids greatly appreciated.

Mehry and Arianna are professional, friendly, and truly experts at what they do - they knew exactly how to make my dream wedding look into a reality. I finally felt like I was 100% the bride when they were done, and my husband absolutely loved how my blue eyes popped even more with Mehry’s glamorous smokey eye. Our hair and makeup looked flawless all afternoon and night long, even after spending a couple of hours taking photos in 50 mph winds and cold, misty weather. I loved how my bridesmaids and I looked both the day of the wedding and again when looking at photos, there is nothing I could critique even if I tried! I highly recommend Gloss Beauty + Bridal (seriously, you will not find anyone better than these ladies) and would give them 500 stars if I could!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Gloss Beauty + Bridal FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Tanning, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning