44 Central Street, Suite #130, Foxboro, MA 02035 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Gloss Beauty + Bridal

Gloss Beauty + Bridal is a Foxborough, Massachusetts-based studio. With over a decade of combined experience in the beauty industry, Gloss artists provide each bride with an unmatched beauty experience. Whether you prefer a soft and romantic or bold and glamorous look, you can expect the utmost professionalism and innovative techniques to bring your wedding day vision to life.

Gloss Beauty + Bridal is an on-location wedding team that beautifies wedding parties for domestic and international events. They offer consultations and makeup trials prior to the event. Their hair services include blowouts, extensions, coloring, and updos. Makeup options include contouring, fake lashes, eye makeup, and wedding party makeup. The team can also do airbrush and spray tanning.

17861861146788108327546948945378869509185n

Gloss Beauty + Bridal 3
Gloss Beauty + Bridal 4
Gloss Beauty + Bridal 5

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2019

Mehry... Where to begin.... She's an artist... She's beyond talented. How she does what she does is effortless! She takes the time to listen to you about what you're looking for in your make-up, and she does EXACTLY THAT! Her products are THE BEST, I have sensitive skin, and had NO issues. My bridesmaids who rarely wear make-up, LOVED what Mehry did. Put it this way, if I could have Mehry do my make-up everyday, or at least whenever I really needed to wear make-up, I'd have her move in with me. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Gloss Beauty + Bridal's reply:

Jess! Your review is so sweet! I loved getting to be a part of such a special day in your life. Thanks for you kind words!
    -Mehry
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 08/16/2019

The perfect team!

When I got engaged and secured our wedding date, Gloss Beauty and Bridal was the first vendor I reached out to! It was an easy decision for me because Ari, the co-founder of Gloss, is my established hairdresser so I knew I wanted her there as the one glamming me up on my big day. The best thing about Gloss is that they do it all! Mehry is the most talented makeup artist I have ever met! As someone who likes to keep a natural look, she made me feel beautiful while also respecting my preferences. I had a hair and makeup trial with Ari and Mehry about 3 months before the wedding and I would strongly recommend doing that! It's a great way for them to play around with hairstyles and try out pallets for makeup, something you don't want to be testing out on the big day. They also brought Kelsey to help out with hair and WOW can that girl whip up some hairstyles! My mom went for a trial with Kelsey before the wedding because her hair is short and can be difficult to style, but Kelsey created the perfect look for her and it held in place the entire day, which never happens for my mom! Additionally, all of the girls got their makeup done by either Mehry or Ari. Both of them respected everyone's preferences, which was SO important and everyone felt absolutely beautiful that day and it shows in pictures! These women work so and it's evident in their work. I personally wouldn't look any further. As a bride, there's no greater moment than looking in the mirror (once hair and makeup is done) and feeling absolutely beautiful and I owe it to these girls for giving me just that!

Sent on 09/26/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Gloss Beauty + Bridal FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Tanning
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning