Gloss Beauty + Bridal

44 Central Street, Suite #130, Foxboro, MA 02035 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Gloss Beauty + Bridal

Gloss Beauty + Bridal is a Foxborough, Massachusetts-based studio. With over a decade of combined experience in the beauty industry, Gloss artists provide each bride with an unmatched beauty experience. Whether you prefer a soft and romantic or bold and glamorous look, you can expect the utmost professionalism and innovative techniques to bring your wedding day vision to life.

Gloss Beauty + Bridal is an on-location wedding team that beautifies wedding parties for domestic and international events. They offer consultations and makeup trials prior to the event. Their hair services include blowouts, extensions, coloring, and updos. Makeup options include contouring, fake lashes, eye makeup, and wedding party makeup. The team can also do airbrush and spray tanning.

17861861146788108327546948945378869509185n

Gloss Beauty + Bridal 5
Gloss Beauty + Bridal 6
Gloss Beauty + Bridal 7

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2019

Mehry... Where to begin.... She's an artist... She's beyond talented. How she does what she does is effortless! She takes the time to listen to you about what you're looking for in your make-up, and she does EXACTLY THAT! Her products are THE BEST, I have sensitive skin, and had NO issues. My bridesmaids who rarely wear make-up, LOVED what Mehry did. Put it this way, if I could have Mehry do my make-up everyday, or at least whenever I really needed to wear make-up, I'd have her move in with me. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Gloss Beauty + Bridal's reply:

Jess! Your review is so sweet! I loved getting to be a part of such a special day in your life. Thanks for you kind words!
    -Mehry

Erica Micciche · Married on 07/26/2019

Gloss is always a great choice!

Mehry and Arianna are such a great sister team! My sister used them for her wedding and I loved how everyone looked, so I didn't even have to look around for makeup and hair stylists for my own wedding. The trial was super important - I was deciding between a few different hairstyles and they helped me have confidence in the look I chose. From the trial I also realized that I was allergic to the eyeliner (I have very sensitive eyes). Mehry was helpful in suggesting other brands that would hold up to the emotions of the day that I could try leading up to my wedding.

The day of, they arrived on time and stayed on schedule. I loved how my hair and makeup looked! My hair was half up, so I didn't have much hope that my hair would stay curled but it did! Even though it was a hot summer day filled with dancing, I still looked decent by the end of the night.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Gloss Beauty + Bridal FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Tanning, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning