131East Main St, Webster, MA 01570 Map · Phone number

About Fusion Salon and Spa

We are the most dedicated and passionate professionals who completely understand how it feels when you contact a salon for the first time, you're not really sure what the outcome will be. With years of experience and continuing education, our dedicated staff is ready serve you and your wedding needs. We will help you decide the best look, and deliver just the right services to achieve it.

We will help you from the moment you become engaged to your special day!

DAY OF THE WEDDING

We want you to have an absolutely wonderful experience at our salon and spa, enjoying your last moments of being single. This is girl time and we want to make it memorable and special for you and your wedding party.

We will serve complimentary mimosa's and assorted goodies for parties of 4 or more. We will also provide you with the music of your choice.

Please allow enough time to get home, get dressed and be ready for the photographer. Plan your time accordingly so you won't be stressed.

BACHELORETTE PARTY

We can customize packages from our many services with a 30 day notice and deposit.

BRIDAL SHOWERS
The salon may be rented out for bridal showers (call for details)

SALON WEDDING POLICIES
Bridal services require a deposit of 50% in order to secure the date and time. Cancellations require a 30 day advanced notice to avoid a 20% fee. Good schedule management is a reason we can provide the ultimate in services to our clients.

ON LOCATION SERVICES
SUNDAY APPOINTMENTS
OFF HOUR APPOINTMENTS
are available for an additional fee *call to inquire

AWARD WINNING SALON TWO YEARS IN A ROW

2012 "Talk Of The Town" 4 ****Star Rating
2013 "Talk Of The Town" 5*****Star Rating
We are pleased to have been awarded this honor. This is a very elite award with less than 10% of businesses rated qualifying for this prestigious 4/5 star rating. Our salon has been given this distinguished award as a leader in our industry from website ratings, blogs, social networks, business rating services based on customer satisfaction.
CONGRATULATIONS to our entire team!!

Follow Fusion Salon and Spa on

phot
dscn175

2 Reviews for Fusion Salon and Spa

CAROLIN · Married on 11/08/2014

I go here on a regular basis to get my hair done by Kate but I must say ALL the girls do an amazing job. They made my wedding day such a treat and my hair and makeup by Jenna came out so good!! Please use this salon as your go to wedding specialists because they are so sweet and very reasonable about what you want for your look !! :)

Sent on 12/06/2014

Kimberly · Married on 09/13/2014

Kate was amazing!!! I absolutely loved my hair! i didn't even do a trial! I actually wish i lived closer so this could be my normal salon!!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Fusion Salon and Spa FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure

• 131East Main St Webster, 01570 See on map