943 Racine Ave, Chicago, IL 60606 Map · Phone number

About Global Music Vibes

Specialties

Global Music Vibes is your one-stop-shop for all your wedding and event needs. Not only do we provide full DJ service with options to cater to ANY size event, but we also provide a vast amount of services to make the event you imagine come to life. We can handle various AV needs and also offer lighting options, photo booths, event seating, lounge furniture, visual broadcasting via LED screens or projectors, custom projections and displays of logos and names, LED dance floors, dancefloor wraps, and all ceremony services. GMV will take the time to make sure that you get what you want and we're dedicated to client satisfaction!

History

Established in 2005

DJ Shag and DJ Hobbs have been in the DJ industry for over 15 years and bring that nightlife mentality to your event which is: keep people dancing. Since GMV has started, we've discovered that people are always coming up with new ideas to make their event unique. This is why we keep up with the times and provide such a vast number of services. Also, client satisfaction is our number one priority and the reason why GMV wants to meet with you and get to know you prior to your event. Afterall, it's because of the clients that we are in business and it's the clients we are playing for.

8134fc7f3b208647 1349184515425 LEDFloor2
8134fc7f3b208647 1349184515425 LEDFloor2

40 Reviews for Global Music Vibes

Erica Lams · Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent!

DJ Shaggy was the absolute best! All of my guests loved being out on the dance floor. As stressed out as I was on my wedding day, Shaggy made sure that the evening ran smoothly and that he was in communication with me and my husband the whole night. I did not have to worry about a thing. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Lauren Anderson Dicristofaro · Married on 09/29/2018

The best!

The dj's at my wedding were the talk of the breakfast table the next morning. I must've text their number to so many of my guests. My mom said she doesn't remember coming off the dance floor. The best part was we gave these guys (shaggy and hobbs) no direction and let them put their experience to work. They care, they're professional and they're proud of the work they do.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Megan Kaminer · Married on 09/22/2018

Very good!

Hobbs and Shag are very involved onsite. Our wedding planners said they received great responses from our photographers and video crew as well. The dance floor was packed all night and the music was amazing. So happy with went with them!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Global Music Vibes FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 600.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40, South Asian

• 943 Racine Ave Chicago, 60606 See on map