689 South Washington St, Alexandria, VA 22314 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 40
  • Real Weddings 6

About Global Bridal Gallery

Global Bridal Gallery, LLC, a bridal store in Alexandria, Virginia, has more than 20 years of experience in the bridal industry. Their knowledgeable and experienced bridal consultants will help each bride and her entire wedding party, including bridesmaids, mothers and flower girls, find dresses from well-known designers in the industry. Brides can make an appointment during which they will receive individualized attention and the best customer care while shopping for their dream wedding gown and all the necessary accessories.

Global Bridal Gallery, LLC, is a full-service salon, selling not only designer dresses but also jewelry, headpieces, bridal belts, and custom veils. They receive new inventory of bridal dresses, including plus-size gowns, and accessories seasonally, and have trunk shows and sample sales. The purchases at Global Bridal are final. Once a gown is selected, they offer alterations as well as preservation of the dress once the wedding day is over. The average turnaround time once a bridal gown is purchased is less than six months.

Follow Global Bridal Gallery on

Global Bridal Gallery 6
Global Bridal Gallery 7

Marisa · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Great Experience!

I ordered a dress today and will update this review after the dress arrives, but I had to share my wonderful experience with Global Bridal Gallery. At my first visit, I was stick in traffic and 20 minutes late - they were about to close and rather than turning me away, four of the consultants stayed and helped me as a group! The team was so positive and seemed genuinely enthusiastic for me. They had many beautiful options but I had an extremely specific idea in mind of what I wanted, so I did not “say yes” to a dress at my first appointment.

After visiting 10+ stores in the DC metro area with no luck finding my dream dress within budget, I started looking at dresses online. I found a few that were perfect but none of the stores in the area carried a sample. Most stores seemed uninterested in helping me try any dress on that was not currently in their store. Some did offer to have a sample shipped but it would take a long time and I would have to pay a substantial fee just to try it on. Finally, one of the vendors I contacted told me a sample was available to try in a store but it was over 100 miles from my home. Fortunately, Global Bridal Gallery stepped in (they are much closer to me) and was willing to work with the vendor to get the sample for me in only 3 days and no charge! I ended up purchasing the dress and they called the manufacturer while I was there to ensure they were getting the best information for me- they made recommendations to save money on alterations/customizations and took great care when speaking to the dress manufacturer to ensure they could accommodate my customization requests and get the best sizing for me.

They were upfront about all costs and were very organized and thorough. I feel confident that there will not be any surprises or issues when I pick it up even though I had quite a few customizations.

If you are looking for an enthusiastic, meticulous, and accommodating team to help you get the perfect dress, this is your place!

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful Buying Experience

My purchasing experience was wonderful. Marie was awesome, She is down to earth, she does not push to you purchase anything, and she is very up front. I had an awesome experience.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Joyce Tam · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Dress, Affordable Price

Being a woman on the thicker, shorter side, I knew it would be difficult finding a wedding dress. But Danielle at Global Bridal Gallery found me the perfect one. As soon as I put it on, I knew it was the right one. It was strapless with a simple lace pattern and an A line skirt, which was quite flattering on someone with my body shape. The tailoring team then did a wonderful job of hemming the dress, creating the bustles, and tweaking the bodice to fit me. I loved my experiences at Global Bridal Gallery, and I owe it to them for making me look gorgeous on my big day.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Global Bridal Gallery FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 689 South Washington St Alexandria, VA, 22314 See on map
    703-566-8935 (Other Phone Number)
    Sun 12 PM – 5 PM Mon: Closed Tue: 11 AM – 7 PM Wed: 11 AM – 8 PM Thu: 11 AM – 8 PM Fri: 11 AM – 6 PM Sat: 10 AM – 5 PM