Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Global Bridal Gallery, LLC

Global Bridal Gallery offers the most experienced bridal consultants with over 20 years experience, excellent customer service, and customer care. We also carry the most well known designer gowns and accessories in the industry.  We are a full service salon – offering products to cater to the full bridal needs such as wedding gowns, accessories, jewelry, headpieces, custom veils, and alteration services. Make your appointment now so you can get the individual attention and care you deserve!

Hours of Operation:                                   Call or email to book an appointment:

Sunday : by appointment only                   (703) 739-2743

Monday : closed                                        sales@globalbridalgallery.com

Tuesday : 11:00 AM -7:00 PM

Garters (3)
Undergarments (3)
Sample Sales (2)
Shoes (1)

I went shopping here for my wedding dress and, although I didn't find my dress here, I had a great experience. I worked with Vickie on two separate visits, and she was incredibly sweet and helpful. She found a number of beautiful dresses for me, all within my price range. The store itself has a very nice selection, although I was a little disappointed that they didn't have many of the dresses that I had wanted to try on from Watters' Willowby line. Nevertheless, I would totally recommend this shop if you are in the market for wedding apparel!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/10/19, 1 Review
0.5

I'm so glad to say that this was not the first place I went dress shopping. The whole experience at this establishment left me shaking with frustration and outrage! As soon as we entered, the consultant was very dismissive and discourteous. She was Ill-mannered and acted like my SCHEDULED appointment was a massive inconvenience! I gave her my budget, which was fine with three other AMAZING shops that went above and beyond!

The "consultant" here threw me two dresses and did not offer any assistance in the 'trying on' process. After these two options she said "well this is my last ditch effort," and showed me one more that was nothing like what I had asked for. Who treats a bride and her family like this on such a special day?! I will be telling all of my friends not to even waste their time here. There are better shops in Old Town that care about their brides! This place is an absolute disgrace and I am very happy that I went with another boutique. "Good luck" with the rest of your business.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Chelsie, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

First off, their flexibility was incredible. I made my appointment a week out after my mom stumbled onto their website. It was a by chance sort of thing and I got my choice of time and day.
Secondly, the consultant Michelle was indescribable. She was attentive, listened to everything I said, stayed with my budget, and didn’t get frustrated when I kept saying no until she found the perfect dress.
Third, their shop is cozy, friendly, and the atmosphere puts you at ease. I was so on edge wedding dress shopping, there is a certain pressure and mentality that I associated the entire experience with and that completely dissipated through the experience.
Fourth, they have designers unique to the shop, offering that rare dress you could find nowhere else.
Fifth, their prices! I tried on dresses that in another bridal shop would have been comparable to $5,000. I was not putting that type of money into a wedding dress and I didn’t have to. I tried on beautiful lace dresses with beading for $1400 and $2,000.
Sixth, they don’t put you in dresses you won’t like, they don’t push dresses on you. They pick dresses that they know will look good on you and suite what you tell them.

The one con of the entire ordeal. They don’t let you take pictures. While I understand their reasoning, part of my entourage wasn’t able to come and is sad they haven’t seen my dress.

Overall a fantastic experience that resulted in me finding my dress. Thank you to Circi and Michelle for making this possible.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/10/18, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1481767387315 keep calm photo 2

2 VIDEOS

689 South Washington St, Alexandria, VA 22314   See On Map
703-739-2743 (phone)
Sun 12 PM – 5 PM Mon: Closed Tue: 11 AM – 7 PM Wed: 11 AM – 8 PM Thu: 11 AM – 8 PM Fri: 11 AM – 6 PM Sat: 10 AM – 5 PM