689 South Washington St, Alexandria, VA 22314 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 7

About Global Bridal Gallery

Global Bridal Gallery, LLC, a bridal store in Alexandria, Virginia, has more than 20 years of experience in the bridal industry. Their knowledgeable and experienced bridal consultants will help each bride and her entire wedding party, including bridesmaids, mothers and flower girls, find dresses from well-known designers in the industry. Brides can make an appointment during which they will receive individualized attention and the best customer care while shopping for their dream wedding gown and all the necessary accessories.

Global Bridal Gallery, LLC, is a full-service salon, selling not only designer dresses but also jewelry, headpieces, bridal belts, and custom veils. They receive new inventory of bridal dresses, including plus-size gowns, and accessories seasonally, and have trunk shows and sample sales. The purchases at Global Bridal are final. Once a gown is selected, they offer alterations as well as preservation of the dress once the wedding day is over. The average turnaround time once a bridal gown is purchased is less than six months.

Follow Global Bridal Gallery on

Other couples have also viewed

• Zoya's Atelier
bride and groom 2

204 Reviews for Global Bridal Gallery

• MC-Ian

Mc-Ian W. · Married on 05/29/2021

Marie was a life saver!!

I had more than one dress SNAFU and I was in a time crunch. Marie worked with my budget and preferences and helped me pick out the most PERFECT gown!!

Sent on 06/02/2021
  • Carolyn

Carolyn M. · Married on 05/22/2021

The perfect dress experience!

I cannot say enough about my girl Marie. Do yourself a favor and see her at global bridal gallery! She will hype you up, she will listen to your input, and she will find you a dress that fits your budget and your vision. I went to her on my own during covid since my family and friends are from out of town. She was my bridal consultant, my mom, and my best friend all wrapped into one. I was so stressed about dress shopping beforehand - coming to GBB was a huge sigh of relief!

PS - They also do alterations and I got my veil there as well!

Sent on 06/10/2021
  • Stephanie

Stephanie B. · Married on 10/23/2020

Fantastic service!

Global Bridal Gallery was a dream come true for dress shopping and alterations. The dress shopping experience was phenomenal – Marie and Serki both listened to exactly what I was saying I wanted and brought me dresses that fit the bill – the third one I tried on was the one! They were also just the warmest, most pleasant salespeople ever – my mom and I felt like they were members of the family by the time we left the store. They were super supportive about me going to another dress store I had already made an appointment at before deciding on my dress, but told me “we can tell you love it and we know you’ll be back” – and they were right! I came back the next day, tried the dress on again, and bought it. I also did my alterations with Global Bridal Gallery and they did a phenomenal job. I had two fittings and needed minimal alterations – cups added, taken in at the waist, taken out at the hips, bustle added – and they executed them perfectly. They made me feel beautiful every time I came in. I cannot thank Global Bridal Gallery enough for making me feel like the gorgeous bride I had always hoped to be.

Sent on 10/30/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Global Bridal Gallery FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

7 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• 689 South Washington St Alexandria, VA, 22314 See on map
    703-566-8935 (Other Phone Number)
    Sun 12 PM – 5 PM Mon: Closed Tue: 11 AM – 7 PM Wed: 11 AM – 7 PM Thu: 11 AM – 8 PM Fri: 11 AM – 6 PM Sat: 10 AM – 5 PM
    Location of (Global Bridal Gallery)