689 South Washington St, Alexandria, VA 22314 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 7

About Global Bridal Gallery

Global Bridal Gallery, LLC, a bridal store in Alexandria, Virginia, has more than 20 years of experience in the bridal industry. Their knowledgeable and experienced bridal consultants will help each bride and her entire wedding party, including bridesmaids, mothers and flower girls, find dresses from well-known designers in the industry. Brides can make an appointment during which they will receive individualized attention and the best customer care while shopping for their dream wedding gown and all the necessary accessories.

Global Bridal Gallery, LLC, is a full-service salon, selling not only designer dresses but also jewelry, headpieces, bridal belts, and custom veils. They receive new inventory of bridal dresses, including plus-size gowns, and accessories seasonally, and have trunk shows and sample sales. The purchases at Global Bridal are final. Once a gown is selected, they offer alterations as well as preservation of the dress once the wedding day is over. The average turnaround time once a bridal gown is purchased is less than six months.

Follow Global Bridal Gallery on

201 Reviews for Global Bridal Gallery

• Stephanie

Stephanie Berger · Married on 10/23/2020

Fantastic service!

Global Bridal Gallery was a dream come true for dress shopping and alterations. The dress shopping experience was phenomenal – Marie and Serki both listened to exactly what I was saying I wanted and brought me dresses that fit the bill – the third one I tried on was the one! They were also just the warmest, most pleasant salespeople ever – my mom and I felt like they were members of the family by the time we left the store. They were super supportive about me going to another dress store I had already made an appointment at before deciding on my dress, but told me “we can tell you love it and we know you’ll be back” – and they were right! I came back the next day, tried the dress on again, and bought it. I also did my alterations with Global Bridal Gallery and they did a phenomenal job. I had two fittings and needed minimal alterations – cups added, taken in at the waist, taken out at the hips, bustle added – and they executed them perfectly. They made me feel beautiful every time I came in. I cannot thank Global Bridal Gallery enough for making me feel like the gorgeous bride I had always hoped to be.

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Marina

Marina Luciano-Carson · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful dresses and helpful staff!

I found my dream dress here thanks to their incredibly helpful staff! They listened to exactly what I wanted in a dress and this was one of the first I tried on! I felt super safe any time I came back during COVID to get my fittings and pick up the dress. I can’t recommend Global Bridal enough for any bride looking for their perfect wedding dress!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis Steines Rao · Married on 09/05/2020

Great service & beautiful selection of dresses

I went to Global Bridal Gallery on the advice of a friend, and I am so glad that I did. The team at GBG is extremely knowledgeable and such a joy to work with.

Global Bridal Gallery was the second salon I went to on my first day of wedding gown shopping - it ended up being the last! Surki, my consultant, immediately figured out what my style was - A-line or ballgown with straps. She pulled a selection of five gowns she thought might work with my shape and style. The first one she put me in ended up being my gown! She had amazing knowledge of the inventory and such a keen eye for style, shape, and design. I was so glad to work with a consultant who understood precisely what I was looking for and didn't push me into a style that I wasn't comfortable in. I also choose to have my alterations done at GBG, and they were flawless.

One thing I very much appreciated about Global Bridal Gallery is the way they treated their customers. Gown shopping was the part of wedding planning I feared most. I am a "curvy" woman and despite losing a significant amount of weight, I am not quite a sample size. GBG stocks a good variety of gowns in larger sample sizes. I appreciated feeling "bridal" having gowns to try on that were closer to my proportions. Additionally, I felt no judgement about my figure. Instead, the entire team from the consultants to the alterations specialists are very positive.

I will definitely recommend Global Bridal Gallery to my friends. This far more than a 5 star experience!

Sent on 10/01/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Global Bridal Gallery FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Cleaning
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

7 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• 689 South Washington St Alexandria, VA, 22314 See on map
    703-566-8935 (Other Phone Number)
    Sun 12 PM – 5 PM Mon: Closed Tue: 11 AM – 7 PM Wed: 11 AM – 7 PM Thu: 11 AM – 8 PM Fri: 11 AM – 6 PM Sat: 10 AM – 5 PM
    Location of (Global Bridal Gallery)