171 Reviews for Global Bridal Gallery, LLC

Undergarments (3)
Sample Sales (2)
Shoes (1)
171 Global Bridal Gallery, LLC Reviews

I went shopping here for my wedding dress and, although I didn't find my dress here, I had a great experience. I worked with Vickie on two separate visits, and she was incredibly sweet and helpful. She found a number of beautiful dresses for me, all within my price range. The store itself has a very nice selection, although I was a little disappointed that they didn't have many of the dresses that I had wanted to try on from Watters' Willowby line. Nevertheless, I would totally recommend this shop if you are in the market for wedding apparel!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/10/19, 1 Review
0.5

I'm so glad to say that this was not the first place I went dress shopping. The whole experience at this establishment left me shaking with frustration and outrage! As soon as we entered, the consultant was very dismissive and discourteous. She was Ill-mannered and acted like my SCHEDULED appointment was a massive inconvenience! I gave her my budget, which was fine with three other AMAZING shops that went above and beyond!

The "consultant" here threw me two dresses and did not offer any assistance in the 'trying on' process. After these two options she said "well this is my last ditch effort," and showed me one more that was nothing like what I had asked for. Who treats a bride and her family like this on such a special day?! I will be telling all of my friends not to even waste their time here. There are better shops in Old Town that care about their brides! This place is an absolute disgrace and I am very happy that I went with another boutique. "Good luck" with the rest of your business.

Profile Picture Chelsie, 12/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

First off, their flexibility was incredible. I made my appointment a week out after my mom stumbled onto their website. It was a by chance sort of thing and I got my choice of time and day.
Secondly, the consultant Michelle was indescribable. She was attentive, listened to everything I said, stayed with my budget, and didn’t get frustrated when I kept saying no until she found the perfect dress.
Third, their shop is cozy, friendly, and the atmosphere puts you at ease. I was so on edge wedding dress shopping, there is a certain pressure and mentality that I associated the entire experience with and that completely dissipated through the experience.
Fourth, they have designers unique to the shop, offering that rare dress you could find nowhere else.
Fifth, their prices! I tried on dresses that in another bridal shop would have been comparable to $5,000. I was not putting that type of money into a wedding dress and I didn’t have to. I tried on beautiful lace dresses with beading for $1400 and $2,000.
Sixth, they don’t put you in dresses you won’t like, they don’t push dresses on you. They pick dresses that they know will look good on you and suite what you tell them.

The one con of the entire ordeal. They don’t let you take pictures. While I understand their reasoning, part of my entourage wasn’t able to come and is sad they haven’t seen my dress.

Overall a fantastic experience that resulted in me finding my dress. Thank you to Circi and Michelle for making this possible.

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/10/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride

OH MY GOSH! This place is a diamond in the rough! 5 stars aren't enough. The love you feel from the moment you walk into the boutique is overwhelming and exceptional! Global bridal exceeded my expectations and then some. They have a huge selection and pay attention to your unique needs and wants. I had tried on about 38 dresses before coming to Global Bridal and I was beginning to lose hope that I would ever find MY DREAM dress. When I had expressed that to Marie (who was the sweetest, loving and most patient woman on the earth) she said don’t worry, I'm going to find you your dream dress. She started of good and kept getting better. She kept her word and I left Global Bridal with my dream dress that I thought never existed. I am so overwhelmed with joy I can't stop looking at my dress online and I can't wait for my fiancé to see me in it. I would definitely recommend this boutique to any and every one. Their customer service speaks for its self they make you feel like family and they share in the joy of finding your dress as if you are their own child/family member. Again 5 stars are not enough they should get 10 stars! Thank you again Global Bridal xoxoxo

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils

I had a wonderful experience with Global Bridal Gallery! They did not pressure me into any one dress and were able to help me find the perfect one. Scheduling appointments was very easy, despite the high demand season from December-June. They have their own on-site alterations team and they did a terrific job with making my dress fit me perfectly. Would recommend this bridal shop to anyone!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/2/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
2.8

If I could write two separate reviews for Global Bridal Gallery, I would- one for my sales experience, and one for my experience with alterations. My experience with sales was unbelievable and the 2.8 star rating overall is not a reflection on the sales department, it is solely based on my experience with alterations. My experience with sales was easily a 5 out of 5- Danielle (my consultant that helped me find my dress) is amazing. She was so helpful and patient and she listened to what I was truly looking for in a bridal gown and then made it a reality. She made sure I found the dress of my dreams and I cannot thank her and the sales staff at Global enough for giving me my perfect dress!

My experience with alterations was very different. I was not prepared for the sticker shock, especially for the quality I received. The alterations department listened to what I wanted and made the accommodations. However, I got home with the dress and tried it on again to show my family. It was only until I was no longer on the carpeted floor in the store that I could hear all of the beading on my dress falling off from everywhere they had altered but did not tie off. Thankfully I had a family member here who is a seamstress and spent FOUR HOURS helping find beads and subsequently sewing the beads back on and tying up loose ends. I called the store and they asked why I did not bring the dress back to them to have them fix it (I live 45 minutes away) and why I had not taken pictures to prove that I was telling the truth. They stated the manager of alterations would call back the next day to discuss further- I did not receive a phone call. When I called back, I was told that because there were no pictures and I didn't bring the dress back to them, there was nothing they could do but offer to give me a discount for pressing my dress after the wedding. For the amount of money I was charged, I expected the quality of service to match.

Profile Picture K, 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Global Bridal Gallery was incredible! I got my gown from here and got alterations here as well. The stylists were so incredibly helpful while I was going through the process of trying gowns on. They chose the one I purchased and it was perfect!! The alterations ladies were also wonderful. They made sure my dress was absolutely perfect. They paid such close attention to how it fit me and made sure everything was exactly how I wanted for the big day! We truly enjoyed working with them throughout this process!

Profile Picture Kara, 4/26/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Appts. Only

Global bridal gallery was the 3rd bridal shop that I went to. They were the first place that respected my budget and did not bring me something $500 more than what said my budget was. I was shown multiple beautiful dresses based on the description and ideas I had and I am happy to say I found my perfect dress! And I stayed within my budget even with alterations. They charge a one time fee for alterations, even if you end up needing more alterations. I did not find this kind of services anywhere else. I am not local to the area, so they worked with me to get the dress in my size and have it ready for my first fitting 7 months before my wedding (and only 3 months after I originally found the dress). Stacy, who worked with me on alterations, was absolutely fantastic! She was very nice, careful, meticulous and extremely attentive. I ended up needing some alteration 3 days before my wedding (when I had my last fitting). They worked with me to make sure everything was done quickly and perfectly! I literally could not have asked for a better experience with finding, buying, fitting and altering my wedding dress! If you want to find a beautiful dress, stay within your budget and work with talented, amazing and extremely nice people - then look no further than Global Bridal Gallery! You won't be sorry!

Photo for Global Bridal Gallery, LLC Review - Photo: Genevieve Leiper Photography
Profile Picture Alana, 4/21/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

I am so thankful that I found Global Bridal Gallery!! I ended up there after purchasing a dress at a different store and canceling the order. Dress-less and in a panick, I searched for stores that I could quickly get to from my office. Global bridal came up and carried several designers I was interested in, and a particular dress that I wanted to try on.

I felt instantly comfortable as soon as I walked into the store. I worked with Marie, who was so understanding of my situation, and helped pull several dresses that fit the style I was looking for, including the one that I had my eye on. She spent so much time with me, helping to take pictures of each dress I was trying on, since I was shopping alone.

I should mention that at this point, I had tried on close to 100 dresses. I hadn’t gotten *the* feeling about a dress yet and I was starting to think that I wouldn’t, which I was okay with. Then, Marie put me in the dress that I had really come in to try on. And she was there to give me a big hug when I started crying because I had finally found the dress!!! She was also completely understanding when I couldn’t purchase the dress that day, because my mom wasn’t with me and set up an appointment for a couple weeks later when my mom could be in town.

A couple weeks later, with my mom in tow, we went back to try on the dress. Again, Marie was amazing and even went around the shop with my mom to pull several more dresses for me to try on to make sure that the one was really *the*one*. We walked out very happy customers.

When my dress came in about six months later, I had an amazing experience with alterations. They spent so much time with me, each appointment lasting on average of an hour. They made sure that everything was exactly as I wanted it and addressed all my concerns. They even opened a half hour early the day I went to go pick up my dress with my mom and my maid of honor to accommodate our schedule! I couldn’t be happier with my experience!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/20/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils

Finding my wedding dress was a difficult process. I had a very specific vision in mind and could not find what I was looking for in my budget. That was until we went to Global Bridal Gallery. The whole process, from trying on dresses to the final fitting, was smooth and stress-free as possible. I was helped by Marie, who was professional and very kind. The thing that set this place apart for me was that they have classic, elegant dresses. Too often in my search I found dresses that were the result of "fast fashion" but I was going for a more timeless look and they had exactly that.

Profile Picture Christina, 4/15/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Preservation, Bridal Gowns, Bride

This was the first place I went to look at and try on dresses. I was a little nervous, but as soon as I walked in the global bridal team made me feel very comfortable. They were not pushing about me trying on dresses. If they pulled a dress and asked me what I thought and I did not like it they did not make me feel pressured to try it on. They listened to which styles I wanted and also pulled a few they thought I might like once they got to know me. At the end of our appointment I ended up finding my dress with the help of the fabulous ladies at global bridal.

Profile Picture Brittney, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Danielle, Stacy, Mary Lou, Marie, and the whole Global Bridal team were amazing! This was the only bridal shop I visited in late June with my mom. Danielle was excellent and helped me find my perfect dress. My wedding was in early December, and I wanted to have lace sleeves, so the Global Bridal alterations team was able to match a lace sleeve jacket perfectly to my dress. I loved going to Global Bridal every time for my fittings. Stacy was so friendly and made me feel so special. Overall, it was a magical, wonderful experience. Highly recommend Global Bridal for their affordable dress selections and amazing alteration talent! Attached is the original dress I selected (strapless) and a couple of final alteration pictures with the lace sleeve jacket.

Photo for Global Bridal Gallery, LLC Review - Madison James MJ266 original dress - Madison James website
Photo for Global Bridal Gallery, LLC Review - Global Bridal lace alterations to MJ266 (front view)
Photo for Global Bridal Gallery, LLC Review - Global Bridal lace alterations to MJ266 (back view)
Profile Picture Jessica, 12/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Preservation, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids

The staff at Global Bridal Gallery are very sweet and helpful. Sometimes, it was unclear where we were supposed to go for dress pick-up or fittings, and sometimes the stylists would leave the room when we needed them, or they would pass us off to a different stylist. But, once I picked my dress and worked with alterations, things were perfect. Stacy is the best! She makes you feel so special and beautiful and assures you about every detail the entire time.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils

I'm so glad I found Global Bridal! Not only did I get a fantastic dress there, but they were wonderful. Even though I was out of time to find a dress, and nearly every other store was pressuring making me to choose quickly, I worked with Marie who did not pressure me at all and was warm and helpful. She even found me several fantastic options under my budget! Stacy, the seamstress, worked extremely hard to ensure every alteration was perfect. My only (minor) critiques were that I had to go in just to verify the correct dress had been delivered, and that I found the additional costs to press a dress unclear, but regardless would absolutely recommend this store to anyone!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/28/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Bridal Gowns

I had an incredible experience working with the truly wonderful staff at Global Bridal Gallery. I was a slight bridezilla and they were so accommodating, helpful, and professional. My consultant knew exactly what I was looking for and pulled the perfect dress for me. I knew it instantly and it was just perfect. The alterations department are very dedicated and talented individuals. They made sure everything was perfect and exactly how I wanted my dress to fit on our big day. I would highly recommend them. They are a one stop shop.

Profile Picture Sheri, 10/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridal Belts, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils

Wonderful experience. They were very accommodating and helpful.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/14/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils

It was such a pleasure shopping for my wedding dress at Global Bridal. I had visited two other stores before my visit and they could not compare to the service and experience at Global Bridal. I brought my mother and future mother-in-law with me, and Marie was absolutely exceptional in listening to all of our thoughts/idea. She was super patient, incredibly nice, and made me feel comfortable within a few minutes, a feeling I did not have at the other stores. She also knows everything about the dresses in the store. I only had a vague idea of what I wanted and after putting me in a few dresses that were close but not perfect, she found two options that were spot-on. She really listened to me as I tried on each dress (again, something that was lacking at the other stores) and stayed within my budget. I felt so comfortable working with her and could not be more grateful for her help in finding my dress.

After I decided on my dress, my mother wanted to try on a few mother-of-the-bride dresses (not planned). She bought her dress, also gorgeous, within minutes of looking after trying on only three options. I also used Global Bridal’s alteration services and had a wonderful experience with Stacy. I had 3 fittings, and at each one she was super sweet and very attentive to my concerns. By the time I walked out of the store with my dress, I couldn’t have been happier. Global Bridal truly provides the experience you hope to have when searching for a dress, from start to finish. Thanks so much, Marie and Stacy!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/6/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Mother of Bride, Bridal Gowns, Alterations

Global Bridal Gallery was a wonderful place to find my dress. They were my first and only boutique I visited. They listened to my needs and stayed within my budget. They also have a wide variety of dresses to try. Not one dress I tried on was the same! I'm looking forward to receiving my dress and beginning the alterations process with them!

Profile Picture User6952102, Recently Married, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Preservation, Trunk Shows, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Groom

This place is THE BEST! I got my dress here after looking elsewhere. I described what I wanted, and the very first dress Marie brought me was "the one." While I was there, THREE other brides also found their dresses. None of the dresses were remotely alike, and we all looked amazing in them. They did a great job on the alterations too -- even putting in pockets at my request so I had a place to hide my lip gloss and handkerchief (which came in very handy during the ceremony). Finally, since I was getting married in Colorado, they had me bring my carry-on luggage and packed the dress for me so that I didn't need to risk getting my baggage lost. This place is a real neighborhood gem.

Profile Picture Bridget, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Alterations

Went for a Bridal Fitting with my bff and we had a WONDERFUL experience. Marie is the best hands down!!!! She is patient, funny, knowledgeable, and very personable. The shop is nice and clean and has a warm family feel to it. They had a wonderful selection and I found my Dream Dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the price was outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was able to buy my dress for $600 under my dress budget ..... This was my fourth bridal shop visit so I def had other shops/experiences to compare it to :)

Profile Picture Renee, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

Global Bridal was fantastic. From the associates on the floor helping me find my dress, to Ms. Stacy and Ms. Mary Lou in alterations, everyone is professional, kind, and helpful. I never once experienced any sort of body shaming that brides have complained of in other bridal shops. Everyone here was respectful and affirming of all sizes and types. I also greatly appreciated that they respected all price points and did their best to meet them. They asked before showing me a dress that was only a little over budget. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and I tell everyone to go here.

Profile Picture Gayden, 8/26/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Preservation, Trunk Shows, Bride

Global bridal gallery made dress shopping a breeze! I had been to one other bridal shop for a sample sale and was not impressed with the dresses or the consultant helping me. I then went to Global Bridal Gallery and worked with Marie and it was like night and day! I showed Marie a few pictures and gave a brief description of what I liked and didn't like and how I wanted to look and she went to work! Within a few minutes she came back with 3 or 4 dresses UNDER my budget that were gorgeous! Each dress I tried I loved until she showed me the "one" and we all agreed this was it. Marie was so friendly and accommodating even when I told her I wanted to try looking a few more places. I came back multiple times to see if the dress was still available and if the price had gone down any. When I finally decided to purchase Marie gave me a discount on the dress and shipping which really helped stay under budget! They were prompt and efficient in letting me know when my dress arrived. I cannot say enough good things about this shop, definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Breeanna, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Undergarments

We had a great experience at Global Bridal Gallery. Marie was very knowledgeable and immediately understood our daughter and how she wanted to look and feel on her wedding day. She worked within our more limited budget to find the perfect dress for her and the venue from their selection of exquisite Robert Bullock gowns and also helped us choose a veil to complement the gown. The sizing and ordering process was easy and smooth and we all, including my husband, felt comfortable there. I highly recommend both Global Bridal Gallery and Robert Bullock's designs.

Profile Picture G, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils

I couldn't be happier with Global Bridal for my dress selection and alterations. When I was dress shopping, Marie was my consultant and she listened to what I was looking for and the first dress she had me try was the dress I chose. You know a consultant really listens when that happens. But every dress she put me in looked good, so even if that one hadn't worked, she gave me lots of great options that were all well in my price range. She was also SO excited for me - that's just her personality - but it really made me and my mom feel good.

The alterations were also over-the-top amazing. Stacy was my helper and she was so excited for me, professional and efficient. She and her team (I met Ms. Mary Lou as well) were great and made my dress look awesome. The price was about what I expected ($450 for taking up the hem, shortening straps and adding a belt). They even steam your dress and veil for you when you pick it up for the big day. I can't say enough great things about this whole team.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Preservation

I LOVE Global Bridal! I worked with Marie and Stacy and they were both outstanding people. Not only are they invested in you, they provided an instantaneous connection. It was like I was shopping with friends. They kept me in my budget and gave me a lot to choose from. They also wanted me to find the right dress, not buy for the sake of spending money. I ended up purchasing a Morilee gown for ~$1450, but I tried on gowns ranging from $1100-1900. Every time I came back to the store for a fitting, Marie greeted me and my mom with hugs. Stacy was our alterations seamstress and she was THE BOMB. Not only is she SO much fun to talk to, she treats your dress as if it's hers. My dress fit like a glove and my alterations were well priced at $200 (I took in straps, bust, waist, and hips. My dress was all over lace with an open back). I had complete trust in the team and love them to pieces. We also got our bridesmaids dresses and mother of the bride dress there, and received a 10% discount since we had purchased my wedding dress through Global. What a plus! For bridesmaids/MOB we had Justine as our consultant. She is also awesome. My only critique is that the dressing rooms are on the smaller side and parking is street parking; however, Old Town Alexandria is the best so I can't complain. Global is also broken in to several storefronts so that can be a little confusing, but the staff is super helpful so they get you to the right spot. Definitely shop here!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Alterations, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils