Global Bridal Gallery Reviews

Global Bridal Gallery 7
  • Marisa

Marisa · Married on 09/07/2019

Great Experience!

I ordered a dress today and will update this review after the dress arrives, but I had to share my wonderful experience with Global Bridal Gallery. At my first visit, I was stick in traffic and 20 minutes late - they were about to close and rather than turning me away, four of the consultants stayed and helped me as a group! The team was so positive and seemed genuinely enthusiastic for me. They had many beautiful options but I had an extremely specific idea in mind of what I wanted, so I did not “say yes” to a dress at my first appointment.

After visiting 10+ stores in the DC metro area with no luck finding my dream dress within budget, I started looking at dresses online. I found a few that were perfect but none of the stores in the area carried a sample. Most stores seemed uninterested in helping me try any dress on that was not currently in their store. Some did offer to have a sample shipped but it would take a long time and I would have to pay a substantial fee just to try it on. Finally, one of the vendors I contacted told me a sample was available to try in a store but it was over 100 miles from my home. Fortunately, Global Bridal Gallery stepped in (they are much closer to me) and was willing to work with the vendor to get the sample for me in only 3 days and no charge! I ended up purchasing the dress and they called the manufacturer while I was there to ensure they were getting the best information for me- they made recommendations to save money on alterations/customizations and took great care when speaking to the dress manufacturer to ensure they could accommodate my customization requests and get the best sizing for me.

They were upfront about all costs and were very organized and thorough. I feel confident that there will not be any surprises or issues when I pick it up even though I had quite a few customizations.

If you are looking for an enthusiastic, meticulous, and accommodating team to help you get the perfect dress, this is your place!

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 08/17/2019

Wonderful Buying Experience

My purchasing experience was wonderful. Marie was awesome, She is down to earth, she does not push to you purchase anything, and she is very up front. I had an awesome experience.

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 08/10/2019

Wonderful experience!

I feel as though I have lived at Global Bridal for the past year between my friends’ wedding dress fittings and my own! I wouldn’t have traded it for the world! Marie is the wedding dress whisperer and I felt like she knew my vision for my dress before I even did! I also chose to have my dress altered at Global and I am so happy I did because Ms Joyce was a miracle worker! I am so happy with her work because I felt so comfortable and beautiful on my wedding day! Excellent service, communication and flexibility! They were all very accommodating to my schedule for my fittings! I would highly recommend Global to any bride out there!

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Global Bridal Gallery 8
    Global Bridal Gallery 9
    Global Bridal Gallery 10
    Global Bridal Gallery 11

Joyce Tam · Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful Dress, Affordable Price

Being a woman on the thicker, shorter side, I knew it would be difficult finding a wedding dress. But Danielle at Global Bridal Gallery found me the perfect one. As soon as I put it on, I knew it was the right one. It was strapless with a simple lace pattern and an A line skirt, which was quite flattering on someone with my body shape. The tailoring team then did a wonderful job of hemming the dress, creating the bustles, and tweaking the bodice to fit me. I loved my experiences at Global Bridal Gallery, and I owe it to them for making me look gorgeous on my big day.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Anna

Anna Maria · Married on 06/24/2019

Exceptional + Friendly Service!

From the moment we walked into Global Bridal gallery, I was met with excitement and care. The attendant who helped me, Marie was so kind and found the exact dress I was looking for. It was literally the first dress I tried on in the store, and I knew it was the one. I also decided to have my dress altered there and received exceptional service. It was a pleasure and ease working with Stacie, and she always made me feel comfortable and made me trust her with altering my wedding dress. I couldn't recommend this place more - beautiful dresses, and great service - you can't go wrong!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing experience!

I had such a great experience buying my dress from Global Bridal Gallery! They have a large selection and were able to pull a ton of dresses for me to try on the fit my vision and my budget. I found my dream dress during my first visit and after two alterations appointments, it fit perfectly. Every staff member I interacted with was friendly, helpful, and made the whole process enjoyable and stress-free!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Noel Brooks · Married on 05/24/2019

Brooks/Mitchell Wedding 5/24

The ladies at Global bridal were wonderful to work with over the last 6 months. Everything from the day of trying on gowns, to the delivery of my gown, alterations, and final fitting was a great experience.

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Global Bridal Gallery 12
    Global Bridal Gallery 13

Stephanie · Married on 05/10/2019

I went shopping here for my wedding dress and, although I didn't find my dress here, I had a great experience. I worked with Vickie on two separate visits, and she was incredibly sweet and helpful. She found a number of beautiful dresses for me, all within my price range. The store itself has a very nice selection, although I was a little disappointed that they didn't have many of the dresses that I had wanted to try on from Watters' Willowby line. Nevertheless, I would totally recommend this shop if you are in the market for wedding apparel!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

OH MY GOSH! This place is a diamond in the rough! 5 stars aren't enough. The love you feel from the moment you walk into the boutique is overwhelming and exceptional! Global bridal exceeded my expectations and then some. They have a huge selection and pay attention to your unique needs and wants. I had tried on about 38 dresses before coming to Global Bridal and I was beginning to lose hope that I would ever find MY DREAM dress. When I had expressed that to Marie (who was the sweetest, loving and most patient woman on the earth) she said don’t worry, I'm going to find you your dream dress. She started of good and kept getting better. She kept her word and I left Global Bridal with my dream dress that I thought never existed. I am so overwhelmed with joy I can't stop looking at my dress online and I can't wait for my fiancé to see me in it. I would definitely recommend this boutique to any and every one. Their customer service speaks for its self they make you feel like family and they share in the joy of finding your dress as if you are their own child/family member. Again 5 stars are not enough they should get 10 stars! Thank you again Global Bridal xoxoxo

Sent on 01/03/2018
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing experience, perfect dress

I visited four bridal salons to find my dress, but my favorite dresses AND the best experience was at Global Bridal Gallery by far. My consultant Marie was full of energy and enthusiasm. She also really understood my taste from a simple explanation. While I liked dresses at other salons, I didn't have the full wedding dress shopping experience. At the end of my appointment there were three dresses that I loved, but I waited until after my final Bridal salon appointment to make a decision. The next salon the I went to just could not compare. The next day I was back to buy an Eddie K at Global Bridal Gallery.

Sent on 02/22/2019
    Global Bridal Gallery 18
    Global Bridal Gallery 19

Af A · Married on 10/12/2018

Great Experience

Everyone at Global Bridal is so nice and helpful. I showed a few pictures for ideas, and they knew exactly what dress to pull. I had less than two months, but they worked their magic, and were able to get the dress and alter it. A friend recommended Global Bridal to me, and I also would recommend friends to come here!

Sent on 01/05/2019

R · Married on 10/06/2018

My experience with global bridal gallery was outstanding! Their team went above and beyond to make the whole process seamless. Surki helped me choose the most amazing and flattering wedding dress. Marie helped me choose complimentary bridesmaids dresses and all of the ladies in the alterations department made everything fit perfectly like a glove. I felt like the best version of myself on my wedding day all thanks to the wonderful team at GBG! So many guests were in awe of my dress and I was even told I resembled Audrey Hepburn. The best compliment ☺️ Thank you for all that you do and keep up the phenomenal work! If I could do it all over again I would choose this shop every time.

Sent on 10/11/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/23/2018

Say Yes to Global Bridal!

Global Bridal was the second bridal shop I visited and the last. I went in thinking I had already chosen my dream dress from another place even though it needed a lot of changes done to it to make it my dream dress. I described the dress I was going to get and how I was going to change it to the ladies they said "why buy a dress you're going to change? we have that exact dress here" and proceeded to pull out my dream dress! It was everything I wanted and the ladies were soooo helpful when I was deciding-they even had the original dress that I wanted there. They were super honest in which one they thought looked better and I knew they weren't just trying to make a sale because the one they said I should get was cheaper than the other. Going in for fittings was fun because they remembered me and my mom and even helped her find a beautiful mother of the bride dress. I would recommend this place to anyone because they made the entire experience stress free and wonderful.

Sent on 10/26/2018

Marissa · Married on 09/15/2018

This was the first place I visited when looking for a dress - although I ended up going to a few more places to make sure I didn’t miss anything, I ultimately ended up coming back to purchase the second dress I had tried on here. Our consultant Danielle was fabulous in helping us pull dresses in the style I liked and described to her. The dress I bought was actually one that she suggested I try, and I am so glad I did! Prices are definitely reasonable for the area and there is a good selection spread throughout 2 main different rooms (a 3rd room offers bridesmaid and mother dresses). I also purchased my veil and an accent belt here. The on site alterations are good - my dress didn’t require much in the way of alterations, so I can’t really speak to skill in terms of hemming or more involved alterations, but they got the job done. They do store the dress for you which is great, as some in Georgetown do not. Had a great experience and would recommend Global Bridal (and especially Danielle!) to brides to be!

Sent on 09/29/2018

Krystal · Married on 09/15/2018

Stress-Free Experience

I had a overall pleasant and stress-free experience at Global Bridal Gallery. I worked with Vicki on multiple occasions. My first appointment was on a Saturday, and they were very busy; however, Vicki was great and found multiple dresses for me to try on (based upon my vision). While I did not find the dress on this first occasion, I returned mid-week and Vicki had already pulled a few dresses she thought I would like, one of which would become my dress. I also opted to get my alterations and post-wedding cleaning done at Global Bridal Gallery, and was happy with their work.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Jeronetha · Married on 08/18/2018

They had my dream dress!

I went to the boutique with ideas of dresses that I absolutely loved. The representative that worked with me took those pictures and brought out the winning dress. From the time I put it on, I knew that was it!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Global Bridal Gallery! They did not pressure me into any one dress and were able to help me find the perfect one. Scheduling appointments was very easy, despite the high demand season from December-June. They have their own on-site alterations team and they did a terrific job with making my dress fit me perfectly. Would recommend this bridal shop to anyone!

Sent on 07/06/2018
    Global Bridal Gallery 20
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

Wonderful Service and Selection

I had so much fun choosing my dress and working with Global Bridal Gallery! We bought my dress and all 8 bridesmaids’ dresses with the store and they were pleasant to work with and helpful when things went unexpended. They have a great selection and were helpful without being too overbearing with their opinions. As a local bride it was important to me to shop small for my dress and their store definitely gives you that experience!

Photos by Lauren Nievod Photography

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Global Bridal Gallery 21
    Global Bridal Gallery 22

Kara · Married on 04/26/2018

Global Bridal Gallery was incredible! I got my gown from here and got alterations here as well. The stylists were so incredibly helpful while I was going through the process of trying gowns on. They chose the one I purchased and it was perfect!! The alterations ladies were also wonderful. They made sure my dress was absolutely perfect. They paid such close attention to how it fit me and made sure everything was exactly how I wanted for the big day! We truly enjoyed working with them throughout this process!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Alana · Married on 04/21/2018

Global bridal gallery was the 3rd bridal shop that I went to. They were the first place that respected my budget and did not bring me something $500 more than what said my budget was. I was shown multiple beautiful dresses based on the description and ideas I had and I am happy to say I found my perfect dress! And I stayed within my budget even with alterations. They charge a one time fee for alterations, even if you end up needing more alterations. I did not find this kind of services anywhere else. I am not local to the area, so they worked with me to get the dress in my size and have it ready for my first fitting 7 months before my wedding (and only 3 months after I originally found the dress). Stacy, who worked with me on alterations, was absolutely fantastic! She was very nice, careful, meticulous and extremely attentive. I ended up needing some alteration 3 days before my wedding (when I had my last fitting). They worked with me to make sure everything was done quickly and perfectly! I literally could not have asked for a better experience with finding, buying, fitting and altering my wedding dress! If you want to find a beautiful dress, stay within your budget and work with talented, amazing and extremely nice people - then look no further than Global Bridal Gallery! You won't be sorry!

Sent on 05/05/2018
    Global Bridal Gallery 23
    Global Bridal Gallery 24
    Global Bridal Gallery 25

Emily · Married on 04/20/2018

I am so thankful that I found Global Bridal Gallery!! I ended up there after purchasing a dress at a different store and canceling the order. Dress-less and in a panick, I searched for stores that I could quickly get to from my office. Global bridal came up and carried several designers I was interested in, and a particular dress that I wanted to try on.

I felt instantly comfortable as soon as I walked into the store. I worked with Marie, who was so understanding of my situation, and helped pull several dresses that fit the style I was looking for, including the one that I had my eye on. She spent so much time with me, helping to take pictures of each dress I was trying on, since I was shopping alone.

I should mention that at this point, I had tried on close to 100 dresses. I hadn’t gotten *the* feeling about a dress yet and I was starting to think that I wouldn’t, which I was okay with. Then, Marie put me in the dress that I had really come in to try on. And she was there to give me a big hug when I started crying because I had finally found the dress!!! She was also completely understanding when I couldn’t purchase the dress that day, because my mom wasn’t with me and set up an appointment for a couple weeks later when my mom could be in town.

A couple weeks later, with my mom in tow, we went back to try on the dress. Again, Marie was amazing and even went around the shop with my mom to pull several more dresses for me to try on to make sure that the one was really *the*one*. We walked out very happy customers.

When my dress came in about six months later, I had an amazing experience with alterations. They spent so much time with me, each appointment lasting on average of an hour. They made sure that everything was exactly as I wanted it and addressed all my concerns. They even opened a half hour early the day I went to go pick up my dress with my mom and my maid of honor to accommodate our schedule! I couldn’t be happier with my experience!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Christina · Married on 04/15/2018

Finding my wedding dress was a difficult process. I had a very specific vision in mind and could not find what I was looking for in my budget. That was until we went to Global Bridal Gallery. The whole process, from trying on dresses to the final fitting, was smooth and stress-free as possible. I was helped by Marie, who was professional and very kind. The thing that set this place apart for me was that they have classic, elegant dresses. Too often in my search I found dresses that were the result of "fast fashion" but I was going for a more timeless look and they had exactly that.

Sent on 04/30/2018

carla · Married on 03/24/2018

Dream Dress

Loved how the staff did not pressure me into getting a dress the first time I went. Absolutely stunning dresses!

Sent on 01/25/2019
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 03/18/2018

This was the first place I went to look at and try on dresses. I was a little nervous, but as soon as I walked in the global bridal team made me feel very comfortable. They were not pushing about me trying on dresses. If they pulled a dress and asked me what I thought and I did not like it they did not make me feel pressured to try it on. They listened to which styles I wanted and also pulled a few they thought I might like once they got to know me. At the end of our appointment I ended up finding my dress with the help of the fabulous ladies at global bridal.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Global Bridal Gallery's reply:

Hi Brittney, thanks for the review! We're so glad that you found your perfect dress! Our consultants really do their best to get to know a bride and her style, and we're so happy that their effort paid off for you! Best wishes!

Jessica · Married on 12/09/2017

Danielle, Stacy, Mary Lou, Marie, and the whole Global Bridal team were amazing! This was the only bridal shop I visited in late June with my mom. Danielle was excellent and helped me find my perfect dress. My wedding was in early December, and I wanted to have lace sleeves, so the Global Bridal alterations team was able to match a lace sleeve jacket perfectly to my dress. I loved going to Global Bridal every time for my fittings. Stacy was so friendly and made me feel so special. Overall, it was a magical, wonderful experience. Highly recommend Global Bridal for their affordable dress selections and amazing alteration talent! Attached is the original dress I selected (strapless) and a couple of final alteration pictures with the lace sleeve jacket.

Sent on 12/30/2017