Lecanto, FL 34460 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28

About Glennola Photo Studio

Thank You very much for your interest in our services.

It's your day, all yours, and you deserve it. We unobtrusively capture all details of your wedding with a collection of amazing photos. Our warm and friendly nature put you at ease to enjoy your day with the one you love and the ones who love you. Call today and receive for a 10% discount on your amazing photos.

Selecting the right artist to tell your story is very important and we aim to tell your story in the best possible way. We do know that many people may not feel comfortable in front of a camera so we work very hard to make sure everyone is comfortable and enjoying the experience.

Our goal is to make your day is as stress free as possible. Call today to schedule your no obligation consultation.

engage0

• Videos 1

13 Reviews for Glennola Photo Studio

Fredrick · Married on 01/12/2014

Special Thank You to Glennola Photography for shooting my wedding and taking
    such great care of us. From my initial meeting up until now Glen has been very
    attentive to our needs assuring we have what we asked for. Throughout the
    planning our wedding Glen has made himself available to answer any questions
    we've had thus far. During the shooting of the wedding Glen and his team were
    very polite and professional. Thank you for capturing these profound moments in
    my life that I will now forever be able to hold on to. Job Well Done!"

Sent on 01/25/2014

Fred · Married on 01/12/2014

"Special Thank You to Glennola Photography for shooting my wedding and taking such great care of us. From my initial meeting up until now Glen has been very attentive to our needs assuring we have what we asked for. Throughout the planning our wedding Glen has made himself available to answer any questions we've had thus far. During the shooting of the wedding Glen and his team were very polite and professional. Thank you for capturing these profound moments in my life that I will now forever be able to hold on to. Job Well Done!"

Sent on 01/27/2014

Fred · Married on 01/12/2014

Fredrick & Gerardo

Sent on 02/01/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Glennola Photo Studio FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? One Event / Day, Albums, Flush Mount, Proofs, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Glennola Photography to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Lecanto, 34460 See on map
    917-402-1625 (Phone number)
    9174021625 (Other Phone Number)
    7185044267 (Fax Number)