Glass Slipper Productions

Lansdale, PA View map

Glass Slipper Productions understands what it takes to make your special day a true fairy tale. Providing journalistic and artistic photography and videography for your wedding day.

Our style is sophisticated,stylish and unobtrusive, yet completley affordable. Contact us with your budget and your needs, and we will put together a customized package option just for you. Or choose from our menu of package options: we make it easy for you!

We listen to your ideas, and help make your vision come to life.

Give us a call today to schedule your no obligation consultation; where we can share our work and learn more about you!

Scharee Married on 05/03/2015
    Rob and Natalie were SPECTACULAR ! They made my day so special !

Miss Natalie was my Diva Planner . She was very professional and organized. She took care of everything and kept everyone inline !!! If there were any problems I wasn't aware of them lol. She made my day super smooth and perfect! With her in charge I didn't have any worries !!

Mr Rob was my officiant . All I can say is WOW. The ceremony you performed was so beautiful and touching. It was so personal and creative . All our guests were raving about it . Our ceremony was perfect because of you!

Your company made our day so special . We'll never forget it ! Thank You So much !!!!

Best Regards, The New Mr & Mrs Pedro
    Talayia Married on 09/13/2014
    Minister Natalie Neal did an AMAZING job as the officiant for our wedding ceremony. She took a very personalized approach in writing our ceremony. Our wedding guests are still talking about how AWESOME our ceremony was for our wedding.
  • LavenderJoy
    Talayia Married on 09/13/2014

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

East Coast Event Group East Coast Event Group Wedding DJs

As a professional group of DJ's, we find that Glass Slipper Productions is detail oriented and are very attentive to all the vendors that surround them. They don't miss a beat:)

Marjeane Caterers and Banquet Hall Marjeane Caterers and Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

If you are in need of a photographer for your special day, make your first call to Glass Slipper Productions. Marjeane Caterers has been working closely with the guys at Glass Slipper Production for quite some time now and would not have it any other way. There modern concept with professionalism soars well above the rest. Either stop by or call them TODAY to schedule an appointment to view their work. Make GSP your first and only stop!

Elegant Events Elegant Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with the staff of GSP for seven years. Never have I had a dispappointed client. Their work is artistic and creative. On the day of the wedding I can depend on them to be punctual and professional. The price is a great value for the level of work produced.

Lansdale, 19446

by Appointment only.
Location of (Glass Slipper Productions)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding