Glamour by Shaniqua

Brooklyn, NY View map Visit website

Glamour by Shaniqua is a wedding hair and makeup service based in Brooklyn, New York. Owner Shaniqua is a licensed cosmetologist and has years of experience in making brides look absolutely stunning. She loves the art of getting her Glamour Girls ready with flawless makeup and/or glamourous hair before they walk down the aisle or for their special event. Before your wedding day or speical event Shaniqua will speak with you via email or phone to set up your hair and/or makeup preview to get to know you and talk about your desired look for your wedding day.

Glamour by Shaniqua offers hair and makeup services to her clients and prides herself on embracing and enhancing their natural beauty to make them feel confident and glamorous. Her beauty services include:

• Hair
  • Makeup trial
  • Natural makeup
  • On-site makeup
  • Black-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Coloring
Extensions
Relaxer
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Tattoo Coverage

• Daijsia
    Daijsia B. Married on 08/22/2021

Perfection

She made sure to be on time, professional and efficient. The weather changed our plans but she had a plan and executed it well. My hair stayed styles through the entire day and night despite humidity and rain. Make up was perfect all night and in all pictures
    Tracey Married on 11/08/2020

Hairstylist you can trust!

I procrastinated in finding a Hair Stylist because I wasn’t sure if I would find someone who was the right fit for me. I wasn’t sure if I could find someone that works with natural hair, was affordable, and flexible. Shaniqua came as a referral from another Vendor and I’m so glad I chose her. When I selected the style for the wedding during my hair trial, it was the first time I really felt excited and felt like a bride. I felt excited that I found someone I trusted with my hair and who knew what she was doing. I knew I wanted something simple and elegant while maintaining a natural look. Shaniqua listened to my wants and executed flawlessly. I looked exactly how I wanted on my wedding day. Thank you so much Shaniqua!

Glamour by Shaniqua's reply:

Thank you so much Tracey!
    I am so happy that I was able to execute your dream wedding style. The fact that you felt like excited to be a bride is enough for me. You were so easy to work with, and your gorgeous features made the hairstyle easy to achieve.
  • Leanne
    Leanne A. Married on 07/20/2019

Fantastic choice well worth the money

Shaniqua came on time and my maid of honor and I looked fantastic when it was all done. I got married on the hottest day in the summer and I was taking pictures outside. The plan was to style my hair in loose curls only but with the heat and humidity, I knew my natural hair will become an afro within a couple of hours. She put it up instead for no extra charge. With the touch up kit provided that my bridesmaids used well, my hair survived the weather with minimal evidence on turning. I would recommend Glamour by Shaniqua to all natural hair brides who decides to do a blowout for the big day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

1611 Nostrand Avenue Brooklyn, NY, 11226
347-826-4522

Tuesday to Saturday: 9am-7pm
Location of (Glamour by Shaniqua)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding