Plainview, NY 11803 Map · Phone number

About Glam By Nada

Freelance hair stylist serving NYC/ Long Island/ New Jersey/ Connecticut ? Weddings, Bridal hair, On-site services, Prom, Guest of wedding, Sweet 16, Communion, Christening!

73a1d7b709a870b0 1516332275 78f313e8ed038065 1516332275503 2 0564AAB8 5BC2 4447
img2871
img3482

49 Reviews for Glam By Nada

Diana · Getting married on 07/31/2020

I have been going to Senada for over 10 years, and have never felt the need to stray away. Weather she is cutting, coloring, or styling, I NEVER leave disappointed, and am CONSTANTLY getting complimented on my hair. I have been recommending her for years and will continue doing so, because she is honestly THE BEST out there!!

Gina · Married on 11/10/2018

Spectacular-Amazing-Perfection

All I have to say is Senada is nothing short of AMAZING! She’s an absolute angel that helped make my wedding absolutely perfect. From the moment she stepped in my house, she made all of us ladies feel comfortable. She was attentive to every single detail, gave input, and made each of us look absolutely amazing! Senada not only did my hair, she helped me every step of the way and I truly am blessed to have had her do my hair for my wedding. It was perfection, she is perfection! I will forever use her because she is first class and an absolute doll! Thank you Senada!!

• Rita

Rita · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Styling and Guidance

Senada is one of a kind. Aside from her being the ultimate sweetheart, she is patient, professional, and goes above and beyond. I couldn’t decide on the style I wanted for my November wedding, but immediately after meeting Senada I booked her. She put me at ease and allowed me to take the lead, but always directing me on what would be weather appropriate. Senada gave me the perfect elegant style for my very windy wedding day and it lasted all night! My maid of honor looked stunning as did my mother. Let’s just say I can’t wait for my next event to try all the other fun styles she creates. (Big PLUS: She preps your extensions and will even dye them for you days ahead, so that everything runs smoothly on your special day) Also always expect to be greeted with an espresso during your trials, very lovely touch.

Award

Glam By Nada FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 5