Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Glam By Nada

Glam By Nada for all of your special occasion hair needs!

Freelance hair stylist serving NYC/ Long Island/ New Jersey/ Connecticut ? Weddings, Bridal hair, On-site services, Prom, Guest of wedding, Sweet 16, Communion, Christening!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Updos/Styling (4)
Blowouts (1)
Hair Coloring (1)
Haircuts (1)

I have been going to Senada for over 10 years, and have never felt the need to stray away. Weather she is cutting, coloring, or styling, I NEVER leave disappointed, and am CONSTANTLY getting complimented on my hair. I have been recommending her for years and will continue doing so, because she is honestly THE BEST out there!!

Profile Picture Diana, 7/31/20, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Senada for my wedding back in December. I knew without a doubt she was going to be the hair stylist that would create the ideal Hollywood retro wave I had in mind. I was scared that my hair wouldn't hold the waves because its was so thin and fine but she informed that the wave will hold. My hair came out fantastic :) it was exactly what I wanted and it lasted all night. Even when I stepped out in the snow to take photos it still looked great. She's amazing and explains everything she is doing as well ! You will not be disappointed

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

Senada was beyond wonderful and excellent! She was prompt and professional. She and her assistant did a beautiful job on my bridesmaids, flower girls, friends, mothers, and myself. Everyone looked stunning and was thrilled with their look! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Mary, 12/1/17, 2 Reviews