Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Glam By Nada

Glam By Nada for all of your special occasion hair needs!

Freelance hair stylist serving NYC/ Long Island/ New Jersey/ Connecticut ? Weddings, Bridal hair, On-site services, Prom, Guest of wedding, Sweet 16, Communion, Christening!

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Updos/Styling (5)
Blowouts (1)
Hair Coloring (1)
Haircuts (1)

I have been going to Senada for over 10 years, and have never felt the need to stray away. Weather she is cutting, coloring, or styling, I NEVER leave disappointed, and am CONSTANTLY getting complimented on my hair. I have been recommending her for years and will continue doing so, because she is honestly THE BEST out there!!

Profile Picture Diana, 7/31/20, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nada did my wedding hair last month, and she was simply the best! Prior to the wedding, she was very responsive via text regarding what styles I wanted, what extensions or headpieces to get, what dresses I’ll be wearing to match the hair, etc. She even offered to meet up with me at the hair supply store to choose the right extensions for me!

She is a true professional, and made me feel like a queen on our big day. She is a perfectionist and stayed behind, even though I didn’t ask her to, to ensure that my hair looked great for all my photos. She told me to call her if any hair emergencies happen during the wedding and that she’ll run right over. Who even offers that!!! She’s just an amazing person and stylist that truly wants you to feel great on your wedding day! Thank you so much Nada!

Profile Picture Elease, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Senada for my Feb 24 Bridal Shower, March 31 Hindu Ceremony and April 1 Reception. She is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! She arrived on time and was very professional, yet personable! For both wedding days she was so caring and attentive. She made sure she captured my hairstyle vision to the tee and it came out fantastic :) it was exactly what I wanted and it lasted all day / night. I was so extremely happy with both looks and she made me feel so beautiful! What I loved even more about her is the extra time she spent with me, helping me with my dress and veil and several other things that needed to get done. I would highly recommend her to anyone and will be sure to use her in the future again. Senada thank you again! Thank you for making me feel at ease on my special days and thank you for being such an amazing artist, I cannot speak highly of you enough.

Profile Picture Amanda , 4/1/18, 1 Review

5 Photos
220x220 sq 1484018460365 img2871
220x220 sq 1484018462865 img3482
220x220 sq 1484018475266 img4674
220x220 sq 1516332230 e5c0593f6dd290f8 1516332229 e5d1e15341d672fd 1516332229148 1 0f419d8a 9fb7 415c
220x220 sq 1516332276 73a1d7b709a870b0 1516332275 78f313e8ed038065 1516332275503 2 0564aab8 5bc2 4447

Plainview, NY 11803   See On Map