Lynbrook, Lynbrook, NY 11563 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Rebelle With a Gloss

Hello Beautiful Bride-to-be!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I can’t wait to get to know more about you and your big day. In the meantime, I’ll tell you a little about me!

I started Rebelle With A Gloss in 2011 & I absolutely love being a professional makeup artist. I meet so many amazing brides who I actually remain friends with after! I’m a mom to a beautiful little girl. She’s almost two and she’s my entire world. She makes my heart so happy and I’m truly so lucky to have my little angel. I’ve been happily married since October 2015, so I know exactly what you’re going through as a bride. I will make everything as easy as possible for you!

I just won Best Makeup Artist from The Knot and, for the 3rd time, I won Wedding Wire’s 2019 Couple’s Choice Awards. One of my brides was just featured on the front page of Style Me Pretty, which was so exciting! I have over 75 five star reviews between Wedding Wire, The Knot, Yelp, and Facebook. I would love for you to check them out! I have been featured in The Roslyn News, The Long Island Exchange, and multiple bridal expos at Nassau Coliseum. I use all high end makeup products and have been striving to move towards using more cruelty free makeup products.

That being said… I’m a huge animal lover. I have a cat named Joey Tribbiani who is actually kind of more like a dog. I’ve been a vegetarian since I was 10 years old and I’m newly Vegan. I try to eat as healthy as I can but… I have a weakness for french fries, chocolate chips, and Oreos (especially the Halloween Oreos omggg). Being that I’m a new(ish) mom I don’t have as much time for TV but I do have an obsession with 90 Day Fiance, Impractical Jokers, and all things Bravo.

I love to travel, so don’t be shy if you need me to travel with you to your destination wedding to somewhere tropical or, you know, to Paris… Italy… or Spain! LOL! No… really though, I’ll come.

My goal is to make you look and feel beautiful on both the inside and outside. In my opinion all women are already beautiful and I'm here to highlight that beauty and bring it to the surface on your big day so you feel confident and amazing. You deserve that on your wedding day!

Thank you for taking the time to learn about me, now it’s your turn! Send me an email to check my availability and rates. I am currently booking 2019 (limited dates remain) and 2020 weddings. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Follow Rebelle With a Gloss on

Rebelle With a Gloss 7
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 07/14/2019

Great Experience!

I booked Rebelle with Gloss for my wedding day on 7/14/19 and highly recommend! I met Jenn at a bridal expo and booked her for my bridal makeup trial about a year before my wedding. During the trial, I learned just how down to earth and professional she is. Most importantly, how great she truly is as a makeup artist! On the wedding day, she did my makeup, along with my mother's and maid of honor's. Jules did the makeup of my bridesmaids and my mother-in-law. Everyone looked incredible! They both kept everyone comfortable and listened to what each woman wanted and liked.

Thank you, Jenn for making me feel so beautiful that day!!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • VICTORIA

VICTORIA · Married on 06/08/2019

Could not have asked for better

Have you ever gotten your makeup done professionally, and find that you are trying to correct it secretly before your big event. Well I had three girls like that in my wedding party. And guess what... they were the ones WHO DID NOT WANT TO WASH THEIR FACES AND TAKE THE MAKEUP OFF AFTER THE NIGHT WAS OVER.
    Jen and her team were all amazing. I actually found Jen on instagram, and have zero regrets. After speaking with her on the phone for the first time to do a makeup trial, I had a gut feeling that everything was going to be perfect. Upon doing the makeup trial and us meeting in person, I was super excited to hire her for my wedding. She listened to every word that I said, and did everything with mine, and all of the girls makeup absolutely perfect and to all of their own personal needs.
    Aside from the amazing work, and the millions of recommendations that I will give for Jen from now on. I also want to say, that her personality, as well as her team of artists, was really what hooked me. Hair and Makeup people are the people that you spend most of your day with getting ready for the wedding, and when your that close being so face to face with someone else, it is amazing for it to be someone that you get along with and click with right away. All of these girls really knew how much wedding makeup means, and did everything right!
    Jen was so easy to get in touch with, stayed up to date on every single little detail, and was available for any change or question our entire time working together.
    I cannot recommend Jen enough.

Thank You, and all of the girls so much for the perfect beginning to the perfect day.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Rebelle With a Gloss FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial

• Lynbrook Lynbrook, New York, 11563 See on map