-, Massapequa Park, NY 11762 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rebelle With a Gloss

Hello Beautiful Bride-to-be!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I can’t wait to get to know more about you and your big day. In the meantime, I’ll tell you a little about me!

I started Rebelle With A Gloss in 2011 & I absolutely love being a professional makeup artist. I meet so many amazing brides who I actually remain friends with after! I’m a mom to a beautiful little girl. She’s almost two and she’s my entire world. She makes my heart so happy and I’m truly so lucky to have my little angel. I’ve been happily married since October 2015, so I know exactly what you’re going through as a bride. I will make everything as easy as possible for you!

I just won Best Makeup Artist from The Knot and, for the 3rd time, I won Wedding Wire’s 2019 Couple’s Choice Awards. One of my brides was just featured on the front page of Style Me Pretty, which was so exciting! I have over 75 five star reviews between Wedding Wire, The Knot, Yelp, and Facebook. I would love for you to check them out! I have been featured in The Roslyn News, The Long Island Exchange, and multiple bridal expos at Nassau Coliseum. I use all high end makeup products and have been striving to move towards using more cruelty free makeup products.

That being said… I’m a huge animal lover. I have a cat named Joey Tribbiani who is actually kind of more like a dog. I’ve been a vegetarian since I was 10 years old and I’m newly Vegan. I try to eat as healthy as I can but… I have a weakness for french fries, chocolate chips, and Oreos (especially the Halloween Oreos omggg). Being that I’m a new(ish) mom I don’t have as much time for TV but I do have an obsession with 90 Day Fiance, Impractical Jokers, and all things Bravo.

I love to travel, so don’t be shy if you need me to travel with you to your destination wedding to somewhere tropical or, you know, to Paris… Italy… or Spain! LOL! No… really though, I’ll come.

My goal is to make you look and feel beautiful on both the inside and outside. In my opinion all women are already beautiful and I'm here to highlight that beauty and bring it to the surface on your big day so you feel confident and amazing. You deserve that on your wedding day!

Thank you for taking the time to learn about me, now it’s your turn! Send me an email to check my availability and rates. I am currently booking 2021 (limited dates remain) and 2022 weddings. Looking forward to hearing from you!

• Woman-owned

76 Reviews for Rebelle With a Gloss

• Erin

Erin O. · Married on 07/03/2021

Jenn was amazing!

Jenn was wonderful! She did such a beautiful job on our makeup the day of my wedding. She was fun to talk to, such a calming presence to have around on what could be a hectic morning, organized and professional and really knowledgeable about makeup. We each described exactly what kind of look we were going for and she knew exactly what we meant, everyone looked beyond beautiful and our makeup lasted all day long! I could not recommend Jenn enough, she was the best!

Sent on 07/18/2021

Christine P. · Married on 06/25/2021

Gorgeous Make Up & Hair!

I hired Jenn and her team to do both make up and hair for my June wedding. I was so happy with how my make up and hair came out, it was exactly what I had asked for and how I envisioned it. All my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning and the make up lasted all day and night and looked very natural. Jenn and her team are so professional, sweet, and made me feel so comfortable and calm the day of my wedding. I would hire Rebelle With a Gloss ten times over - they are truly the best of the best!!

Sent on 07/02/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rebelle With a Gloss Pricing

Rebelle With a Gloss Price Rates

Rebelle With a Gloss FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

1 Real Wedding

• - Massapequa Park, NY, 11762 See on map
    Location of (Rebelle With a Gloss)