About Rebelle With a Gloss

Hello Gorgeous!

Our Rebelle glam squad is a team of professional makeup artists and hairstylists. We specialize in weddings, but also offer hair and makeup services for any event you want to feel special for.

For the brides... Just having finished planning a wedding myself (I got married last October!), I can totally empathize with what you're going through and have a unique understanding of your needs. Our goal at Rebelle With a Gloss is to not only make you look and feel beautiful, but we also strive to make you feel comfortable and relaxed while getting you ready for your big day in a timely manner. Your wedding will be one of the most wonderful days of your life, and we want to be a part of making it incredible for you. Please send us an email, call, or text so we can hear all about your big day!

Best,

Group Services (2)
Hair (1)
Updos/Styling (1)
Hair Trial (1)

I was part of a wedding on Saturday, July 9, 2016 and while Jenn didn't do my makeup, I was amazed by the work that she did do.
She did both the bride's and the mother of the bride's makeup and everyone was complimenting them both all night.
What I loved about the way Jenn did their makeup was that 1) it was true to both their styles 2) it wasn't overwhelming. Instead it was used as a way to enhance their unique beauty 3) she treated them both very special the whole time and 4) she asked their input every step of the way. At no time did it feel as if she didn't care.
If you're looking for someone who knows what they're doing and who will make you feel special, I definitely recommend Rebelle With a Gloss and Jenn. ??

Profile Picture Jaz, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn is a makeup genius. She listened to exactly what I wanted and recreated it exactly. I will definitely be using Jenn in the future for anything I need my makeup done for! I highly recommend Jenn to anyone who is looking for an amazing makeup artist that they know will do any amazing job!

Profile Picture Elena, 2/16/19, 1 Review

3 AWARDS

Events

Lynbrook, NY 11563   See On Map
516-428-6183 (phone)
Rebelle With a Gloss is a wedding hair and makeup company from Long Island servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New York City, The Hamptons, and New Jersey. Rebelle With a Gloss is a professional makeup artist and hair stylist that has been part of the New York wedding industry since 2011 specializing in hair and makeup services.