Lynbrook, Lynbrook, NY 11563 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Rebelle With a Gloss

Hello Beautiful Bride-to-be!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I can’t wait to get to know more about you and your big day. In the meantime, I’ll tell you a little about me!

I started Rebelle With A Gloss in 2011 & I absolutely love being a professional makeup artist. I meet so many amazing brides who I actually remain friends with after! I’m a mom to a beautiful little girl. She’s almost two and she’s my entire world. She makes my heart so happy and I’m truly so lucky to have my little angel. I’ve been happily married since October 2015, so I know exactly what you’re going through as a bride. I will make everything as easy as possible for you!

I just won Best Makeup Artist from The Knot and, for the 3rd time, I won Wedding Wire’s 2019 Couple’s Choice Awards. One of my brides was just featured on the front page of Style Me Pretty, which was so exciting! I have over 75 five star reviews between Wedding Wire, The Knot, Yelp, and Facebook. I would love for you to check them out! I have been featured in The Roslyn News, The Long Island Exchange, and multiple bridal expos at Nassau Coliseum. I use all high end makeup products and have been striving to move towards using more cruelty free makeup products.

That being said… I’m a huge animal lover. I have a cat named Joey Tribbiani who is actually kind of more like a dog. I’ve been a vegetarian since I was 10 years old and I’m newly Vegan. I try to eat as healthy as I can but… I have a weakness for french fries, chocolate chips, and Oreos (especially the Halloween Oreos omggg). Being that I’m a new(ish) mom I don’t have as much time for TV but I do have an obsession with 90 Day Fiance, Impractical Jokers, and all things Bravo.

I love to travel, so don’t be shy if you need me to travel with you to your destination wedding to somewhere tropical or, you know, to Paris… Italy… or Spain! LOL! No… really though, I’ll come.

My goal is to make you look and feel beautiful on both the inside and outside. In my opinion all women are already beautiful and I'm here to highlight that beauty and bring it to the surface on your big day so you feel confident and amazing. You deserve that on your wedding day!

Thank you for taking the time to learn about me, now it’s your turn! Send me an email to check my availability and rates. I am currently booking 2019 (limited dates remain) and 2020 weddings. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Follow Rebelle With a Gloss on

Rebelle With a Gloss 7
  • I

Isabelle catalano · Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing experience!

Jenn, Pauline, and the entire Rebelle With a Gloss team were truly amazing!! I had 16 women getting ready with me the day of my wedding, and they made everyone look amazing and feel so relaxed. Communicating with Jenn was so easy, she was always very responsive and great to work with throughout the year leading up to the wedding. She and Pauline made me feel like the most beautiful bride. I highly recommend Rebelle With a Gloss to all future brides!!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Erin · Married on 07/20/2019

Fabulous!

Jenn and here team were amazing from start to finish. My bridesmaids, mother, and mother in law all looked FLAWLESS from 10am - 1am. Literally all day and night, on the hottest day of the year. July 20th was a heat wave and my hair and makeup stayed on point! I highly recommend Rebelle With a Gloss. If/When I need glam, I’m calling her!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Rebelle With a Gloss FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial

• Lynbrook Lynbrook, New York, 11563 See on map