Rebelle With a Gloss Reviews

50 | Lynbrook, NY

50 Reviews for Rebelle With a Gloss

50 Rebelle With a Gloss Reviews

Pamela · Getting married on 06/01/2019

Love love love Rebelle with a gloss!!! Jen did such an amazing job on my makeup! I felt and looked like a princess! I went for natural look with a little glamour and she completely exceeded my expectations! I got the makeup done early and lasted alll night beautifully! Highly highly recommend!

Elena · Getting married on 02/16/2019

Jenn is a makeup genius. She listened to exactly what I wanted and recreated it exactly. I will definitely be using Jenn in the future for anything I need my makeup done for! I highly recommend Jenn to anyone who is looking for an amazing makeup artist that they know will do any amazing job!

• Kim

Kim · Married on 11/03/2018

Jenn was an amazing addition to our wedding!

Jenn is amazing and one of the sweetest people I've ever met. She did an amazing job on all of my bridesmaids and everyone looked beautiful. She's so responsive before the wedding and you can literally text her any time. She's also very reasonable for makeup with lashes. She also came early and stuck to her timeline!

natalie · Married on 10/13/2018

The best decision I made for my wedding!

It does not get any better than the combo of Jenn and Pauline. I do not wear a lot of makeup normally, so getting my makeup airbrushed was slightly intimidating but Jenn did such an amazing job. For our trial, we tried a few different looks to see what I liked best. Normally when you get your make up, it’s one and done, but Jenn takes her time to not only get to know you as a friend/person but gets an idea of what you’re looking for and combines it with her knowledge to make you look absolutely beautiful. Just look at her Instagram page! She did an amazing job on me for my trial, and engagement photos, and wedding! I unfortunately had an incident that I needed to re-shoot my engagement shoot and Jenn was such an amazing and understanding person and did my make up again for it. I’m telling you, if you want an amazing person who does an amazing job you cannot get better than her. She’ll make you feel so comfortable and you will not regret it. Jenn and Pauline did such an amazing job on not just me, but all of my bridal party. A few of my bridesmaids did not want to get their hair/make up done, but after seeing how the other girls came out they immediately regretted it! I know choosing wedding vendors is very stressful, but you cannot go wrong with this duo. Love them both so much!

Lindsey · Married on 10/06/2018

Wow, where do I start? Jenn is amazing! I first came across Jenn’s name by seeing the amazing photos of a girl who I went to college with andI instantly knew that I needed to have Jenn do my makeup. From the first time I contacted her and even after my wedding, she’s been super responsive and helpful. She made me feel calm and beautiful. Not only did I LOVE her, but all my bridesmaid did as well. I couldn’t imagine my special day without her! If you want to look absolutely breathtaking on your special day, email Jenn NOW!

Nikki · Married on 09/29/2018

I HIGHLY recommend Rebelle With a Gloss for any occasion that you would like to feel absolutely beautiful. Jenn is amazing and her prices are so reasonable. She goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and exceed your expectations. I was a bridesmaid in a wedding and we got our makeup done at 11:00 a.m. By 11 p.m, my makeup still looked flawless. I got the airbrush and it felt so light and natural. I got compliments about my makeup all night long and can’t wait to use Jenn again when I can think of an excuse to get my makeup done. If you want to look the best you ever have, call Rebelle With a Gloss. Thank you so much Jenn! You are truly the best!

ginger · Married on 08/26/2018

Working with Rebelle with a gloss was a pleasure from beginning to end! She is such a doll to work with, she did my bridesmaids makeup and mine and we all loved her work. I definitely reccomend her!!!!!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Rebelle With a Gloss's reply:

Thank you so much Gigi!! I loved meeting you and your friends! I had such a great time. You were such a beautiful bride! Thank you for the kind review <3

Rosie · Married on 07/22/2018

Great to work with! my hair and make up as well as my bridesmaids, flower girls and my moms came out amazing!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Rebelle With a Gloss 1
    Rebelle With a Gloss 2
    Rebelle With a Gloss 3

Rebelle With a Gloss's reply:

Thank you Rosie for taking the time to write such a nice review! Thank you for allowing my team and I to be a part of your special day. I had a great time! Your flower girls were the absolute cutest & you were so sweet with them <3 Thank you, again!

Cathy · Married on 06/24/2018

Working with Jenn was a pleasure. Coordinating a wedding can seem overwhelming so I appreciated her professionalism as well as her talent. The girls were so happy with their makeup and hair! She enhanced the beauty of each so that no one looked artificial but radiant in their own way. She truly is a make-up artist.

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Rebelle With a Gloss 4

Rebelle With a Gloss's reply:

Thank you so much Cathy for your beautiful review. It truly was my pleasure working with you to coordinate makeup and hair for your daughter. You are an amazing mom! I’m so happy I was able to share the day with all of you. Good luck to Andrea in her new home in California!

Allison · Married on 06/23/2018

Jennifer does an amazing "elevated-natural" look. I wanted to look bridal, but not so different than my usual self. She nailed the look at the trial and I booked her pretty much immediately. Booking and planning with her was a breeze because she was so communicative and professional. She did offer to bring a second artist for a separate fee, which I agreed to and was glad I did. They were on-time in the morning and were done in the time expected. In all, six women (bride, MOB, maids). All my ladies looked amazing. We all did airbrush and it was the best decision because it stayed on all day. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Rebelle With a Gloss 5
    Rebelle With a Gloss 6

Rebelle With a Gloss's reply:

Thank you Allison for the beautiful review! I had so much fun with you and your girls the morning of your wedding. It was such a great experience, thank you for allowing me to be a part of your big day. Also, love these pictures! Can you please email them to me? So beautiful!

Mi · Married on 06/10/2018

I reached out to Jenn less than 30 days before my wedding just for hair styling, and she was so responsive + helpful and able to find someone to do my hair on my wedding day + a trial within a matter of days. I had SO many questions and she was so patient and thorough over email. As a somewhat "untraditional" bride, it was super difficult to find a hair stylist I felt comfortable with that wasn't going to make me look like a Long Island barbie doll AND that also didn't require a minimum number of people (I didn't have bridesmaids).

She set me up with Laura, WHO WAS AMAZING. For the trial, I showed her a few pics of what I was thinking, and she nailed it on the first try. When she came back on the wedding day, I told her that after the trial, it felt a little loose after a few hours. And oh man, let me tell you... my hair did not only stay in all day throughout my wedding, it probably would have lasted a week. It did not even budge even though she didn't use lots of product and it didn't feel very tight or uncomfortable. I got so many compliments and it felt really awesome to still look like "me."

Laura was also so sweet and easy to talk to. If I ever need my hair done on LI again, I know who I am calling! Amazing service from Jenn and amazing hair from Laura. Thank you thank you!

Jaz · Married on 05/25/2018

I was part of a wedding on Saturday, July 9, 2016 and while Jenn didn't do my makeup, I was amazed by the work that she did do.
    She did both the bride's and the mother of the bride's makeup and everyone was complimenting them both all night.
    What I loved about the way Jenn did their makeup was that 1) it was true to both their styles 2) it wasn't overwhelming. Instead it was used as a way to enhance their unique beauty 3) she treated them both very special the whole time and 4) she asked their input every step of the way. At no time did it feel as if she didn't care.
    If you're looking for someone who knows what they're doing and who will make you feel special, I definitely recommend Rebelle With a Gloss and Jenn. ??

Liz · Married on 04/08/2018

Jenn and Christina were a great team for my baby shower in April! Jenn is such a talented makeup artist! Both my mom and I felt beautiful for the day! Christina can take you’re hair vision and run with it! They are both so sweet and nice too! I will for sure use them again and recommend to both family and friends!

Stephanie · Married on 04/06/2018

From the moment I messaged with Jen about setting up a trial for my wedding I got a good feeling. She is so nice and warm and does an amazing job! The trial came out beautiful so I immediately booked Jen for my big day. My mom even had her make up done, and is always nervous to try new products because of skin allergies, but had an amazing experience with Jen who made her look beautiful! My sister in law had her makeup done first at 8AM the day of my wedding, and it still looked perfect at midnight when the whole day was over. I got so many compliments on my makeup as well. I typically wear foundation and eyeliner, so I am used to putting on makeup quickly to wear to work. Jen made me feel beautiful by taking her time and really giving me a natural but glamorous look. The airbrush was also great and felt light on my skin. I am so happy I found Jen and would love to use her for future events! If you want to be a glowing beautiful bride, book Jen!!

Rebelle With a Gloss 7
    Rebelle With a Gloss 8
    Rebelle With a Gloss 9
    Rebelle With a Gloss 10
    Rebelle With a Gloss 11
    Rebelle With a Gloss 12

Jaclyn · Married on 02/18/2018

I was so happy to have chosen Jenn for my makeup. She did an amazing job with myself and bridesmaids. She made me feel comfortable from the trial on. I rarely where makeup and if I do it’s very little but even with a complete makeover I was overjoyed. I got complimented all day and couldn’t believe how good it looked.

Rebelle With a Gloss 13

Cara · Married on 10/28/2017

Jenn did my makeup for my wedding this weekend and she was absolutely AMAZING!!! She did an incredible job on all of my bridesmaids and on top of that she is the absolute sweetest!! She made me feel so comfortable from the beginning when I booked her and was always there to answer all of my questions! On the day of she made me feel absolutely beautiful. I have never been happier with my makeup and I know my bridesmaids were incredibly happy too!! Our makeup lasted ALL night!! It was unbelievable!!! Jenn is so amazing and I cannot thank her enough!!!!

• Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 09/16/2017

I absolutely LOVED Jenn & Christina. Christina did my hair, along with 5 of my bridesmaids and my mom & husband's mother, and she did an unbelievable job. My hair was absolutely PERFECT. I have pretty wild, curly hair & our wedding was on the beach. My hair didn't move the entire day/night. All of the girls/mothers felt beyond beautiful.

And Jenn was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was so responsive, so flexible (I added a few girls for hair last minute), and so lovely. She made my perfect day easy and stress free.

THANK YOU ladies!!

Rebelle With a Gloss 14
    Rebelle With a Gloss 15
    Rebelle With a Gloss 16
    Rebelle With a Gloss 17
    Rebelle With a Gloss 18
    Rebelle With a Gloss 19

Dayna · Married on 07/08/2017

I can't express how happy I was to have Jenn be a part of my glam team on my wedding day! I felt like a celebrity all day. My makeup lasted though an outdoor ceremony in 85 degree weather, rain and an outdoor reception. Please book Jenn for your special event because you won't regret it!

Paula · Married on 10/15/2016

What a great experience! Jenn and Christina are a talented team of artists, not to mention the coolest people ever! They did both my hair and makeup for the wedding and my trial. I have absolutely no complaints. They also did the hair and makeup for my 5 bridesmaids and my mother. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful! Even when one of my bridesmaids was worried about their makeup, the issue was quickly remedied. We remained on schedule. And the makeup and hair lasted ALL DAY! Through hundreds of pictures, hours of eating, dancing, and drinking, everything held up beautifully! I would HIGHLY recommend Rebelle with a Gloss for every bride!

Tara and Jess · Married on 10/14/2016

Jenn is so helpful, responsive, and caring. Though I did not have my makeup done by her (my wedding date was not available), she was able to set me and my girls up with an outstanding hair stylist. Beautiful job and super helpful! You will not be disappointed!

Jessica · Married on 08/20/2016

Jen is the sweetest person I've ever met she did such an amazing jon with my make up for my cousins wedding. Im still obsessed with how it came out

Corinne · Married on 08/20/2016

Jenn is AMAZING! She had done my makeup as a guest/bridesmaid for a friend's wedding and I knew I had to have her do my makeup and my bridesmaids for my own wedding. She is so sweet and took the time to make sure that the makeup look we chose was exactly the bridal look I wanted. I am very self-conscious about my skin and Jenn took the time to do a full trial to make sure I wouldn't have any issues (which I didn't). I felt gorgeous at my wedding thanks to Jenn!

Meegan · Married on 08/06/2016

Jenn was great. Everyone complimented on what a beautiful job she did on my makeup. I felt so amazing and she listened to my thoughts and ideas as well. Highly recomment

Lauren · Married on 07/09/2016

Jenn made me feel so special on my wedding day. She took the time to make sure that I was comfortable every step of the way. She helped to calm my nerves with her reassuring presence. I have only had my makeup done professionally two other times but this was by far the best experience. The makeup session flew by because we were talking the entire time and before I knew it we were done. I never felt so beautiful before, but I still looked and felt like myself. I am always afraid I will look overly done up when I get my makeup done but I felt very comfortable all day and night and the makeup made my eyes really pop in our pictures. In addition to doing my makeup Jenn also did my mother's makeup. Everyone was raving about how beautiful my mom looked and it really made her feel special. It means so much to me that Jenn took the time to make my mom so happy. When I saw her makeup completed it brought tears to my eyes. My mom doesn't get the opportunity to dress up often and get pampered and it meant the world to both of us. Jenn is so caring and professional. You can tell that she takes a lot of pride in what she does and it really shows. I can't recommend Rebelle with a Gloss enough for your makeup needs!!!