Rebelle With a Gloss Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Iwona
    Iwona D. Married on 08/26/2021

I felt and looked beautiful

Jenn and her team are incredible! So professional and easy to work with - even with my fairly last minute booking. We skipped a hair and makeup trial since it was super last minute, but I trusted them, and for good reason! The results were amazing! They made me and my bridesmaids (and mom) look and feel beautiful on that day. Jenn from Rebelle With a Gloss is your girl!
    Vanessa Married on 08/06/2021

Amazing wedding makeup!

Jenn and her team were absolutely amazing for my big day!! They came so prepared and were EXTREMEMELY accommodating to my many changes. Jenn had so much patience with my emails and change requests made by my family and bridal party. All of my girls were so happy with their hair and makeup looks, and there was just such a positive energy brought by Jenn and her team that I felt so relaxed all morning while getting ready. Everyone complimented my wedding day look, and I felt so comfortable even though I’m not normally into wearing a lot of makeup - Jenn definitely made this possible. We had to postpone our wedding by a year and Jenn was also so flexible with this. I would highly recommend her for your event or wedding! She is the best!!
    Christine Z. Married on 07/31/2021

7/31/21 Wedding Review

We had a great experience with the Rebelle with a Gloss Team. We hired 2 makeup artists and 2 hair stylists for our day. Everyone was on time, professional and their work was excellent. They really make sure your day runs smoothly. What a great addition to our day.
  • Erin
    Erin O. Married on 07/03/2021

Jenn was amazing!

Jenn was wonderful! She did such a beautiful job on our makeup the day of my wedding. She was fun to talk to, such a calming presence to have around on what could be a hectic morning, organized and professional and really knowledgeable about makeup. We each described exactly what kind of look we were going for and she knew exactly what we meant, everyone looked beyond beautiful and our makeup lasted all day long! I could not recommend Jenn enough, she was the best!
    Christine P. Married on 06/25/2021

Gorgeous Make Up & Hair!

I hired Jenn and her team to do both make up and hair for my June wedding. I was so happy with how my make up and hair came out, it was exactly what I had asked for and how I envisioned it. All my bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning and the make up lasted all day and night and looked very natural. Jenn and her team are so professional, sweet, and made me feel so comfortable and calm the day of my wedding. I would hire Rebelle With a Gloss ten times over - they are truly the best of the best!!
    Janezza F. Married on 06/19/2021

Awesome Make Up Artist!

Jen did my make up for my wedding day and she did a phenomenal job. I absolutely loved her work! She made me look stunning for my wedding day and the look was natural like I wanted. She was professional and kind and even kept me calm the morning of the wedding! Anyone that hires her is in good hands!
    Janine M. Married on 05/22/2021

Just perfect!

Jenn did an amazing job on my makeup!! She was very thorough and professional throughout the entire booking process and was even able to scramble a few things when we moved up our wedding date. My makeup was just perfect and stayed on all day in 85 degrees at my outdoor wedding.

Rebelle With a Gloss's reply:

Thank you so much Janine! Had so much fun glamming you and Meaghan up (with Luke Bryan in the background, woo!)
  • Leslie
    Leslie R. Married on 04/11/2021

They're Amazing!

Jenn did the make-up for my friend's wedding- I was so impressed that I hired her for my April wedding. While Jenn wasn't available for my day, she set me up with "Rebelle Noir"- I couldn't have been happier with the result! The look she gave me was even better than the reference picture I presented her with, and I have never felt so beautiful. I didn't feel like I was wearing this heavy mask of makeup that the groom wouldn't recognize me in. The trial was the day of my bridal shower- I was really emotional and her makeup stayed put through all the happy tears. Luckily the big day was nothing but smiles and excitement, but I took immense comfort that the makeup would still look awesome. To all the future brides, this company is AMAZING!
    Amanda T. Married on 12/01/2020

A true pleasure to work with!

Jenn and her team are the sweetest and beyond talented! I was a bit nervous as I was unable to have a hair or makeup trial prior to my wedding but Jenn exceeded my expectations! She did the make-up for my mother and sisters and they were all impressed and so happy with how it came out (and they are not easy to please). She was on time, stayed on schedule, cleaned up and was a pleasure to work with. I love her style and she made me feel gorgeous. The makeup and hair lasted the entire day and night! I will definitely be booking her for all my future events!

Rebelle With a Gloss's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review Amanda! We had so much fun with you, your sisters, and your mom (aka Dolores Catania lol!) I was so happy to finally meet you, and so happy you and your family were so happy with your glam and hair!
  • Kaitlin
    Kaitlin P. Married on 05/30/2020

Couldn’t be happier!

Jenn and her second artist Diana did amazing makeup for my wedding! Everyone looked stunning and the styles were perfectly cohesive. Jenn gave us the best possible balance of wedding-day glam, yet natural looking - not cakey at all. She also brought great energy the day of and everyone had a blast! You can’t go wrong with Rebelle with a Gloss for your big day!!
  • Krystal
    Krystal P. Married on 04/26/2020

Absolutely amazing!!

I am very insecure about my face. I have acne scarring that often does not get fully covered up by makeup. I went to so many make-up trials and felt so defeated until I met with Jenn. Jenn had the ability to make me feel so beautiful and confident. She is a true artist and professional. I am so excited to work with her again next year for our big reception. I would absolutely book with Jenn if I was a new bride looking for the absolute best make artist. Look no further!
  • Laura
    Laura S. Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing and Fabulous!

Jenn is a beautiful person inside and out ! So warm and loving, she accommodates everyone and goes out of her way to translate one’s vision into reality . Jenn made me , and my entire bridal party , look and FEEL incredibly beautiful and I am truly grateful for her talent and her heart !

Rebelle With a Gloss's reply:

Aww Laura!!! Thank you so much for those kind and beautiful words. I am grateful for you, too, and so happy to have been part of your wonderful wedding day!
    Lizbeth Married on 09/28/2019

Highly recommended!

Trusting someone with your makeup on such an important day is a hard choice to make! Jenn is a true professional & a pleasure to work with. From start of the trial to the final look for my 9/28/19 wedding, she was very prompt with responses and made the process seamless and hassle-free so we could focus on the glam part! She & her team made my bridesmaids and moms feel like queens - flawless, budge proof makeup that were tailored to their individual features and I have to say, I was FLOORED by their final looks. The photos turned out beautifully and I highly recommend Rebelle With A Gloss, they are amazing.
  • I
    Isabelle C. Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing experience!

Jenn, Pauline, and the entire Rebelle With a Gloss team were truly amazing!! I had 16 women getting ready with me the day of my wedding, and they made everyone look amazing and feel so relaxed. Communicating with Jenn was so easy, she was always very responsive and great to work with throughout the year leading up to the wedding. She and Pauline made me feel like the most beautiful bride. I highly recommend Rebelle With a Gloss to all future brides!!
    Erin Married on 07/20/2019

Fabulous!

Jenn and here team were amazing from start to finish. My bridesmaids, mother, and mother in law all looked FLAWLESS from 10am - 1am. Literally all day and night, on the hottest day of the year. July 20th was a heat wave and my hair and makeup stayed on point! I highly recommend Rebelle With a Gloss. If/When I need glam, I’m calling her!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 07/14/2019

Great Experience!

I booked Rebelle with Gloss for my wedding day on 7/14/19 and highly recommend! I met Jenn at a bridal expo and booked her for my bridal makeup trial about a year before my wedding. During the trial, I learned just how down to earth and professional she is. Most importantly, how great she truly is as a makeup artist! On the wedding day, she did my makeup, along with my mother's and maid of honor's. Jules did the makeup of my bridesmaids and my mother-in-law. Everyone looked incredible! They both kept everyone comfortable and listened to what each woman wanted and liked.

Thank you, Jenn for making me feel so beautiful that day!!
    Donna L. Married on 06/27/2019

Wonderful!

So very happy that we selected Rebelle with a Gloss! Jenn is very professional and made the entire process so easy from the trial, planning to the day of the wedding. It was such a pleasure to work with Jenn and her team. Together, Jenn, Pauline, Laura and Jules did a wonderful job and the bridal party looked amazing!
    Sara G. Married on 06/15/2019

Best in the Business!

Cannot say enough about the Rebelle with a Gloss team! Jenn made the entire planning process so easy, and was such a pleasure to work with. I had 7 bridesmaids, plus Mother of the Bride and Mother of the Groom amounting to 10 girls/women to get ready wedding morning. Jenn and her team took amazing care of us all, and everyone looked AMAZING! So thankful I chose Rebelle with a Gloss for my wedding glam!
  • VICTORIA
    Victoria Married on 06/08/2019

Could not have asked for better

Have you ever gotten your makeup done professionally, and find that you are trying to correct it secretly before your big event. Well I had three girls like that in my wedding party. And guess what... they were the ones WHO DID NOT WANT TO WASH THEIR FACES AND TAKE THE MAKEUP OFF AFTER THE NIGHT WAS OVER.
    Jen and her team were all amazing. I actually found Jen on instagram, and have zero regrets. After speaking with her on the phone for the first time to do a makeup trial, I had a gut feeling that everything was going to be perfect. Upon doing the makeup trial and us meeting in person, I was super excited to hire her for my wedding. She listened to every word that I said, and did everything with mine, and all of the girls makeup absolutely perfect and to all of their own personal needs.
    Aside from the amazing work, and the millions of recommendations that I will give for Jen from now on. I also want to say, that her personality, as well as her team of artists, was really what hooked me. Hair and Makeup people are the people that you spend most of your day with getting ready for the wedding, and when your that close being so face to face with someone else, it is amazing for it to be someone that you get along with and click with right away. All of these girls really knew how much wedding makeup means, and did everything right!
    Jen was so easy to get in touch with, stayed up to date on every single little detail, and was available for any change or question our entire time working together.
    I cannot recommend Jen enough.

Thank You, and all of the girls so much for the perfect beginning to the perfect day.
    Pamela Married on 06/01/2019
    Love love love Rebelle with a gloss!!! Jen did such an amazing job on my makeup! I felt and looked like a princess! I went for natural look with a little glamour and she completely exceeded my expectations! I got the makeup done early and lasted alll night beautifully! Highly highly recommend!
  • Jessica
    Jessica J. Married on 05/31/2019

Best decision ever!!

Jenn is the absolute best! I found her through a bridal show and was drawn to how sweet and warm hearted she was. Then I saw her stunning her work was! She was so fast to answer any emails and questions. She did my make up for my shower and wedding. Jen was able to give me 2 different looks for the occasions and loved both so much. My makeup stayed all day. I had the perfect glow all day. She also provided my hair. Pauline was amazing and gave me the look I was dreaming of. My hair was perfect. I have fine difficult to work with hair and Pauline nailed it. My hair stayed even after all my dancing. The whole team came to me for the day of to get ready. Everyone was punctual and we even finished early! It was so nice to not feel rushed. Everyone who got ready with them that morning felt gorgeous and most importantly my mom felt so special which was so important to me. Could not have pictured my day without this team! My friends even said they plan on contacting her for their wedding!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 04/13/2019

Book Jenn Now!!!

From the moment I started talking with Jenn, she was awesome. I hired her first for my engagement party as my trail, loved what she did, and then immediately booked her for my wedding. Working with her through the whole process was very easy. She made me feel so beautiful and confident. She and her associate did amazing work at my wedding. The two of them handled my massive bridal party with ease and no issues. If you want to look amazing on your wedding day or special occasion, book with her. You certainly will not be disappointed. Go, book her now!!!!!
    Cristina Married on 04/12/2019

Jenn is Excellent!

I am so lucky that I crossed paths with Jenn at a bridal showcase. I had a great conversation with her at the showcase and decided to set up a makeup trial with her. I was nervous for my makeup trial because on a day to day basis I really don't wear much makeup. I was worried that if I got my makeup done it would be too much for me and I wanted it to be as natural as possible. Jenn was so great for my trial and made me feel so comfortable as she was doing my makeup. She asked me my preferences on how I wanted the makeup to be and I left there confident and happy that she would be a great person to do my makeup on my wedding day. She has a great personality and is so sweet! On the day of the wedding Jenn did a great job handling my large bridal party! All of the girls were so happy with their makeup and I felt so beautiful after she completed mine! It held up for the entire night. If you are looking for someone who really cares about and listens to what you want, is fun to work with, and is patient and truly loves what she does, she is your girl! I will for sure use her in the future and I highly recommend her!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer W. Married on 03/23/2019

Fantastic Experience All Around! Highly Recommend!

Jenn did the makeup for our wedding in March of 2019 and I could not have been happier with her. Not only is she just a really nice, down to earth person, but she did beautiful work. As someone who really doesn't wear makeup, I wasn't sure if I wanted airbrush or traditional makeup, and she was very patient with me. We did two different trials so I could be sure I was comfortable in my decision, and when the big day came, I was so confident knowing I looked like myself (just a little fancier), which is exactly what I wanted. She did all of my bridesmaids too, and they all looked so beautiful. She even had someone to do all of our hair. They both showed up to my venue on time, completely prepared, and managed their schedules perfectly so we were all ready to go on time. The quality of their work lasted throughout the whole day. I couldn't recommend her any higher, you will not regret your decision to hire Jenn!