39 Reviews for Rebelle With a Gloss

Airbrush Makeup (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
39 Rebelle With a Gloss Reviews

I reached out to Jenn less than 30 days before my wedding just for hair styling, and she was so responsive + helpful and able to find someone to do my hair on my wedding day + a trial within a matter of days. I had SO many questions and she was so patient and thorough over email. As a somewhat "untraditional" bride, it was super difficult to find a hair stylist I felt comfortable with that wasn't going to make me look like a Long Island barbie doll AND that also didn't require a minimum number of people (I didn't have bridesmaids).

She set me up with Laura, WHO WAS AMAZING. For the trial, I showed her a few pics of what I was thinking, and she nailed it on the first try. When she came back on the wedding day, I told her that after the trial, it felt a little loose after a few hours. And oh man, let me tell you... my hair did not only stay in all day throughout my wedding, it probably would have lasted a week. It did not even budge even though she didn't use lots of product and it didn't feel very tight or uncomfortable. I got so many compliments and it felt really awesome to still look like "me."

Laura was also so sweet and easy to talk to. If I ever need my hair done on LI again, I know who I am calling! Amazing service from Jenn and amazing hair from Laura. Thank you thank you!

Profile Picture Mi, 6/10/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was part of a wedding on Saturday, July 9, 2016 and while Jenn didn't do my makeup, I was amazed by the work that she did do.
She did both the bride's and the mother of the bride's makeup and everyone was complimenting them both all night.
What I loved about the way Jenn did their makeup was that 1) it was true to both their styles 2) it wasn't overwhelming. Instead it was used as a way to enhance their unique beauty 3) she treated them both very special the whole time and 4) she asked their input every step of the way. At no time did it feel as if she didn't care.
If you're looking for someone who knows what they're doing and who will make you feel special, I definitely recommend Rebelle With a Gloss and Jenn. ??

Profile Picture Jaz, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn and Christina were a great team for my baby shower in April! Jenn is such a talented makeup artist! Both my mom and I felt beautiful for the day! Christina can take you’re hair vision and run with it! They are both so sweet and nice too! I will for sure use them again and recommend to both family and friends!

Profile Picture Liz, 4/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

From the moment I messaged with Jen about setting up a trial for my wedding I got a good feeling. She is so nice and warm and does an amazing job! The trial came out beautiful so I immediately booked Jen for my big day. My mom even had her make up done, and is always nervous to try new products because of skin allergies, but had an amazing experience with Jen who made her look beautiful! My sister in law had her makeup done first at 8AM the day of my wedding, and it still looked perfect at midnight when the whole day was over. I got so many compliments on my makeup as well. I typically wear foundation and eyeliner, so I am used to putting on makeup quickly to wear to work. Jen made me feel beautiful by taking her time and really giving me a natural but glamorous look. The airbrush was also great and felt light on my skin. I am so happy I found Jen and would love to use her for future events! If you want to be a glowing beautiful bride, book Jen!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup

Jenn is a makeup genius. She listened to exactly what I wanted and recreated it exactly. I will definitely be using Jenn in the future for anything I need my makeup done for! I highly recommend Jenn to anyone who is looking for an amazing makeup artist that they know will do any amazing job!

Profile Picture Elena, 2/16/19, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn did my makeup for my wedding this weekend and she was absolutely AMAZING!!! She did an incredible job on all of my bridesmaids and on top of that she is the absolute sweetest!! She made me feel so comfortable from the beginning when I booked her and was always there to answer all of my questions! On the day of she made me feel absolutely beautiful. I have never been happier with my makeup and I know my bridesmaids were incredibly happy too!! Our makeup lasted ALL night!! It was unbelievable!!! Jenn is so amazing and I cannot thank her enough!!!!

Profile Picture Cara, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely LOVED Jenn & Christina. Christina did my hair, along with 5 of my bridesmaids and my mom & husband's mother, and she did an unbelievable job. My hair was absolutely PERFECT. I have pretty wild, curly hair & our wedding was on the beach. My hair didn't move the entire day/night. All of the girls/mothers felt beyond beautiful.

And Jenn was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was so responsive, so flexible (I added a few girls for hair last minute), and so lovely. She made my perfect day easy and stress free.

THANK YOU ladies!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Hair

I can't express how happy I was to have Jenn be a part of my glam team on my wedding day! I felt like a celebrity all day. My makeup lasted though an outdoor ceremony in 85 degree weather, rain and an outdoor reception. Please book Jenn for your special event because you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Dayna, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

What a great experience! Jenn and Christina are a talented team of artists, not to mention the coolest people ever! They did both my hair and makeup for the wedding and my trial. I have absolutely no complaints. They also did the hair and makeup for my 5 bridesmaids and my mother. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful! Even when one of my bridesmaids was worried about their makeup, the issue was quickly remedied. We remained on schedule. And the makeup and hair lasted ALL DAY! Through hundreds of pictures, hours of eating, dancing, and drinking, everything held up beautifully! I would HIGHLY recommend Rebelle with a Gloss for every bride!

Profile Picture Paula, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn is so helpful, responsive, and caring. Though I did not have my makeup done by her (my wedding date was not available), she was able to set me and my girls up with an outstanding hair stylist. Beautiful job and super helpful! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Tara and Jess, 10/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen is the sweetest person I've ever met she did such an amazing jon with my make up for my cousins wedding. Im still obsessed with how it came out

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn is AMAZING! She had done my makeup as a guest/bridesmaid for a friend's wedding and I knew I had to have her do my makeup and my bridesmaids for my own wedding. She is so sweet and took the time to make sure that the makeup look we chose was exactly the bridal look I wanted. I am very self-conscious about my skin and Jenn took the time to do a full trial to make sure I wouldn't have any issues (which I didn't). I felt gorgeous at my wedding thanks to Jenn!

Profile Picture Corinne, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn was great. Everyone complimented on what a beautiful job she did on my makeup. I felt so amazing and she listened to my thoughts and ideas as well. Highly recomment

Profile Picture Meegan , 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn made me feel so special on my wedding day. She took the time to make sure that I was comfortable every step of the way. She helped to calm my nerves with her reassuring presence. I have only had my makeup done professionally two other times but this was by far the best experience. The makeup session flew by because we were talking the entire time and before I knew it we were done. I never felt so beautiful before, but I still looked and felt like myself. I am always afraid I will look overly done up when I get my makeup done but I felt very comfortable all day and night and the makeup made my eyes really pop in our pictures. In addition to doing my makeup Jenn also did my mother's makeup. Everyone was raving about how beautiful my mom looked and it really made her feel special. It means so much to me that Jenn took the time to make my mom so happy. When I saw her makeup completed it brought tears to my eyes. My mom doesn't get the opportunity to dress up often and get pampered and it meant the world to both of us. Jenn is so caring and professional. You can tell that she takes a lot of pride in what she does and it really shows. I can't recommend Rebelle with a Gloss enough for your makeup needs!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn was on time, extremely professional and a delight to work with. Choosing a wedding day look can be an extremely daunting and scary task but Jenn held my hand the whole way through it. ( not literally, but I'm sure she would have if I had asked, that's how nice she was!) Jenn was extremely helpful and explained everything she did. She was sure to not just make decisions that she thought would work and consulted me before making anything "permanent." She explained the colors that would work best with my skin tone and coloring and made sure I was comfortable with all of the decisions we made together. She also worked on my bridesmaids who also looked flawless. By the time Jenn was done I felt extremely beautiful. I will definitely be using Jenn for any future makeup needs. I'm just sorry I didn't find her sooner!!

Profile Picture Angela, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The makeup for my wedding was done just perfect. I felt like the princess that I imagined to be. To be honest I have suffered so long with acne but Jenn worked her magic and I looked and felt flawless. I felt beautiful for the first time in my life. I only wish I could post my pictures to show you. Thank you Rebelle Girl

Profile Picture Linda, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer did my makeup for my wedding this fall. She did an incredible job! Not only did she do my makeup, but she worked on my maid of honor and my bridesmaid. I had a very small, intimate wedding. Jenn made me feel so special and taken care of. I've had my makeup done professionally before and it's always been a disaster. I always feel too made up- not at all like myself. Jenn made me feel like myself, just enhanced. I really appreciated how much Jenn listened to me and didn't make me feel like an idiot for not knowing fancy terms or exactly what I wanted. She's so patient!!! I'm sure other brides can relate but the last thing you want on your wedding day is someone else stressing you out. Jenn definitely made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!!!

Profile Picture User6015420, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn was absolutely incredible! She made me feel so special and really listened to me. She made me look perfect for my special day.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

Jenn did a fantastic job with my make up. She did it for my friend's wedding, where I was a bridesmaid, and it was perfect! It came out just as I expected and lasted all night! I would recommend Jenn to anyone!

Profile Picture Kaleigh, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Consultations, Makeup

Jenn is amazing! She is professional, thorough, and had a warm personality to match. She made sure I looked PERFECT for my big day. I didn't look over done, I looked natural and flawless. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or better day of my life... And Jenn was a wonderful part of it!

Profile Picture Angela , 9/25/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup

Jennifer was very professional and patient and listened to what I wanted. She open my eyes, literally, to a great look and I received so many compliments. I still use the lipstick color she recommended. She is truly an artist and I was so pleased with the whole experience, she made me feel and look beautiful. Thank you Rebelle with a Gloss!

Profile Picture User6009882, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Can't say enough great things about Jenn! For starters, she was super flexible and always available and willing to answer questions (of which I had about 1000). My husband's family is very conservative (as opposed to my side of the family who was doing shots of fireball as soon as they woke up) so it was very important to me that the feel comfortable and beautiful without feeling super done-up. Jenn was able to make each lady feel like herself (albeit a more glamorous and beautiful version of themselves) while also making everything feel very cohesive. Something I was frankly a little nervous with when mixing such different styles of women. On top of that, her personality was remarkable and CALMING. She's the kind of person you'll talk to and feel like you've known for years. And that's the person you wanna trust with your make-up. Someone who you feel has your best interest at heart and truly wants to make you feel good, not just go through the motions and collect a paycheck. Her work was truly beautiful and affordable! Can't recommend her enough!!

Profile Picture User6144788, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jennifer was extremely professional and made me feel beautiful without looking overdone. She really listened and was very patient with me during my makeup trial. She showed me different options and helped steer me in the right direction but left all the decisions to me. I would absolutely recommend Jennifer. She makes you feel gorgeous and special on your wedding day.

Profile Picture User6009910, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn was so amazing! She came to my house and did my makeup for a family wedding. I have never received so many compliments about my eye makeup! She has all the best products and I absolutely LOVED how perfectly contoured my skin looked and the smoky eye look she gave me (with false eyelashes!) was perfect! I would recommend for any occasion that you want to look fabulous for!

Profile Picture Corinne, 6/21/15, 1 Review