33 Reviews for Glam By Nada

Blowouts (1)
Hair Coloring (1)
Haircuts (1)
33 Glam By Nada Reviews

I have been going to Senada for over 10 years, and have never felt the need to stray away. Weather she is cutting, coloring, or styling, I NEVER leave disappointed, and am CONSTANTLY getting complimented on my hair. I have been recommending her for years and will continue doing so, because she is honestly THE BEST out there!!

Profile Picture Diana, 7/31/20, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Glam by Nada is the best!!! Senada did my mom and my hair for my wedding. For my mom she knew exactly what to do for her and what my mom wanted. When I met Senada for my trial I knew I wanted a high bun. My theme was old Hollywood glam and that is what she did for me. Senada even went with me to the beauty supply store to get extensions so that I could have the big full bun!

Senada is the best and would recommend her to all of my friends and family!

Profile Picture Dawn, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

Senada did my hair, my sisters hair and my moms hair for my wedding day and I cannot be more happy that I chose her as our hair stylist! Not only did she do a BEAUTIFUL job on our hairdos, she stayed the entire time making sure they stayed beautiful until we left for the ceremony. It meant a lot knowing that she cared so much! I would recommend her 100% to anyone. Her hairdos are glamorous, last all night, and she goes above and beyond to make sure you look perfect!

Profile Picture Kornelia, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Senada was by the far the best decision I made for my wedding. Not only is she an incredibly talented stylist, but she is also the sweetest and friendliest person ever! I planned my wedding on my own and relied heavily on my vendors to answer all my questions and offer suggestions/insights. Senada did just that for me! She was so helpful in every possible way and I loved having her there with me that morning. She had great energy (even at 4:30 in the morning !!!!) and truly loves the work she does! For me, a wedding vendor needs to have it all - be great at what they do, but also be great people to work with. PLEASE CHOOSE SENADA AS YOUR WEDDING HAIRSTYLIST !!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED !!

Wedding Date: 05/25/2018

Profile Picture Madelin, 5/25/18, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

I used Senada (Glam By Nada) for my wedding on May 19th 2018. She was amazing. She gave me exactly what I asked for and even provided suggestions to make my hair look even more beautiful. My hair looked perfect all day and night and I received so many compliments. Senada was very helpful and explained everything she was doing even when I asked a million questions and went back for a 2nd trial after changing my mind on the type of hairstyle I wanted. Senada also did the hair for my mother, maid of honor and bridesmaids and they all looked beautiful! I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a hair dresser for their wedding or any other special occasion.

Profile Picture Elena, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Senada is beyond someone who just does hair. She is not only professional, but she's personable. Senada did my hair for my wedding this past May 12, along with my bridesmaids and mother. She is genius; someone who knows exactly what she is doing. She knows your hair better than you do! In my 28 years of life, I have never felt more like a rock star than I did on my wedding day! She went ABOVE AND BEYOND what a hair stylist does. Not only do I still get compliments to this day about my hair (almost a month later), but I still dream of how beautiful I felt that day. She was a great person to have around on my special day. She not only kept everything calm and on schedule, but she treated everyone like a true friend and with such respect! Senada is someone you want around. She's kind, generous, sincere and will tell you like it is. I respect a business woman like her! Do yourself a favor and book her! You will NOT be disappointed. Getting your hair done by Senada is a gift you will give yourself and always treasure!

Profile Picture Angela, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair

Senada of Glam by Nada is AMAZING! I hired her for my Sangeet event & reception. The most important factor for me was to vibe with someone I hire for hair and makeup. Senada is a true example of a professional, pleasant, motivated and energetic woman who's personality shines right from the moment she walks through your door.

She is very prompt in responding and reasonable in her prices. I couldn't ask for a better hair stylist for my events. Do yourself a favor and book her now! You won't be disappointed! Thank you Senada for EVERYTHING! I got SO lucky with you!

Photo for Glam By Nada Review - FIshtale hairstyle with tikka for the Sangeet!
Photo for Glam By Nada Review - Curls for the reception with a tikka
Profile Picture Poonam, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

Nada did my wedding hair last month, and she was simply the best! Prior to the wedding, she was very responsive via text regarding what styles I wanted, what extensions or headpieces to get, what dresses I’ll be wearing to match the hair, etc. She even offered to meet up with me at the hair supply store to choose the right extensions for me!

She is a true professional, and made me feel like a queen on our big day. She is a perfectionist and stayed behind, even though I didn’t ask her to, to ensure that my hair looked great for all my photos. She told me to call her if any hair emergencies happen during the wedding and that she’ll run right over. Who even offers that!!! She’s just an amazing person and stylist that truly wants you to feel great on your wedding day! Thank you so much Nada!

Profile Picture Elease, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Senada for my Feb 24 Bridal Shower, March 31 Hindu Ceremony and April 1 Reception. She is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! She arrived on time and was very professional, yet personable! For both wedding days she was so caring and attentive. She made sure she captured my hairstyle vision to the tee and it came out fantastic :) it was exactly what I wanted and it lasted all day / night. I was so extremely happy with both looks and she made me feel so beautiful! What I loved even more about her is the extra time she spent with me, helping me with my dress and veil and several other things that needed to get done. I would highly recommend her to anyone and will be sure to use her in the future again. Senada thank you again! Thank you for making me feel at ease on my special days and thank you for being such an amazing artist, I cannot speak highly of you enough.

Profile Picture Amanda , 4/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

I booked Senada for my wedding back in December. I knew without a doubt she was going to be the hair stylist that would create the ideal Hollywood retro wave I had in mind. I was scared that my hair wouldn't hold the waves because its was so thin and fine but she informed that the wave will hold. My hair came out fantastic :) it was exactly what I wanted and it lasted all night. Even when I stepped out in the snow to take photos it still looked great. She's amazing and explains everything she is doing as well ! You will not be disappointed

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

Senada was beyond wonderful and excellent! She was prompt and professional. She and her assistant did a beautiful job on my bridesmaids, flower girls, friends, mothers, and myself. Everyone looked stunning and was thrilled with their look! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Mary, 12/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Senada is beyond amazing! She is so kind, professional and talented. From the trial to the wedding day she made the whole process so easy. She previously did the bridesmaids hair at a friends wedding and I immediately knew I wanted her. Every time I texted her with a question she always got back to me right away. When I went for the trial I gave her an idea of what I wanted and she styled it perfectly. On the day of the wedding she came on time with my extensions ready to go. The whole time she was doing our hair she made us feel so calm and relaxed. Even as the day became more chaotic, Senada was there every step of the way helping me with my dress and veil and last minute things. For that alone I cannot thank her enough. Our hair looked amazing throughout the day. Days after the wedding my family could not stop talking about how amazing she was. I will always recommend Senada to all my friends and family.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The best word to describe Seneda is Amazing!!! She’s so talented and gives you exactly what you want. She’s easy to talk to and makes the trial and the day of fun. She is someone who is passionate about what she does and cares for each client. I’v had my hair done by so many people and never once have I taken the time to write a review, but Seneda is truly an angel. I felt like i’ve known her my entire life. She didn’t leave until each of my beautiful girls were happy with the outcome. On August 27, 2017 I was so nervous and stressed and just couldn’t calm my nerves. Seneda came in and was full of energy and made me feel so much better. I can’t stop saying great things about her. I will be using her for all my events ??.

Profile Picture Eda, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Senada had done my hair, my mothers, and my grandmother's hair on my wedding day- all three generations :)
Senada was great from the moment I first contacted her to inquire on her availability. I had somehow magically found her through Intsagram and I am so happy that I didi! I already had good vibes from all the photos I had seen on her page and when I went to meet her for my bridal trial those assumptions were validated. The hair trial reassured my decision to book her for my special day. She was flexible and open to what I had wanted to try during the trial. She took her time and was focused with her work while also having a great personality. In addition to providing great timely work, she was also a great support system as I was getting ready which looking back was something priceless! My grandmother, mother, and me were all so happy with how our hair looked on my wedding day. My mom raves about her and how she really loved how her hair was done. We both received a lot of compliments when pictures has been posted of my wedding. I am really happy I went with Senada!

Profile Picture Rica, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

Senada arrived on time to do both my my and mom's hair for my wedding, and she was a calming force for all of the hours it took to get ready. She had prepared my extensions in advance, applied them expertly--no tracks showing whatsoever--and they still stayed in strong the next day. We had done a trial, which went well, but my hair absolutely popped for the wedding. Senada had a vision, and she translated it perfectly into reality. I have never gotten so many compliments in my life. Senada stayed at my wedding long after the hair was done to help me with my dress, which I really appreciated. She took both photos and video of me, which she immediately texted to me--something I have a hard time getting family and friends to do! She went above and beyond, and I was so pleased.

Profile Picture Tarah, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I don't even know where to begin! From the minute I first spoke to Senada I knew I wanted her to be my hairstylist for my wedding! Not only was she flexible in booking my trial, but she was lovely to work with all around! Everything we discussed in terms of what I wanted or did not want for my wedding day was taken into consideration and executed perfectly! A week before my wedding she fit me in for a color and to prepare my extensions for the big day. On the day of the wedding, Senada showed up on time and ready to go! Every single one of my bridesmaids not only loved their hair, but they loved her as well! She made everyone, my mom and I included, feel like the ultimate glamour girls! Throughout the day I was very calm surprisingly, but as we got closer to go time, I was rushing and stressed. Senada was there every step of the way, holding my dress, coming to the hall, dressing me because my mom had gotten pulled for a rehearsal, you name it and she did it! The day of my wedding she treated me as if I was family and I will forever be grateful. All night I got complimented on how gorgeous my hair was!!! Going forward, I will ALWAYS use Senada for any and all of my hair needs. I highly recommend her not only based on her beautiful work, but based on her beautiful spirit! She is an absolute pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Kristy, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We just met Senada this year during our wedding process and booked her on the spot from the trial. She was personable and truly allowed me to enjoy this entire experience. She never let me get out of the chair if my vision wasn't met. Senada went above and beyond for my wedding day. She helped me get the right hair extensions, as well as stayed the entire day because it got windy and she wanted me to feel perfect at the time of the ceremony. She truly is an amazing hair dresser and made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world on my wedding day! Thank you so much Senada!!

Profile Picture Mallory, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Senada is a doll! I had Senada do my hair for a wedding I was bridesmaid in in november. I felt so beautiful and my hair was perfectly done. My hair lasted all night without a touch up. Senada started my hair at 6 am and I danced through the night! As a fellow hairdresser myself I continue to recommend her to all of my clients looking for hair help on their big day! The convenience of her traveling to location and the feeling of comfort while she does your hair is what I love about her service. Do not hesitate, call Senada for your big day! I guarantee you'll be happy with the results.

Profile Picture Sandra, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

What can I even say! Senada is an absolute doll.
My hair was absolutely flawless and stayed perfect all night. My bridal party and daughter were so pleased with her work and most importantly her personality! She made us feel so at ease and made sure everyone was happy with the hairstyle they chose.
Not only did she make me look amazing! But she helped me get ready and helped me take a breath as I prepared for my big entrance. I highly recommend Senada for your special day.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 2/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Senada is the absolute best hairdresser in all of New York, she is not only kind and knowledgeable, she is extremely accommodating, and her talent is beyond words. I have very difficult hair and have struggled with finding hairdressers over the years who could give me what I need. I can honestly say that I will look no further, and neither will you if you giver her a shot!

Profile Picture Debbie, 1/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Senada is incredible! She has such a loving personality and you can tell how much she cares about her clients. I hired Senada to do my hair and several of my girls' hair the day of my wedding. I was immediately impressed with her at my hair trial. She whipped up my hair so quickly (and I have a lot of hair!), yet it looked absolutely perfect! Her attention to detail is second to none. The day of my wedding she showed up on time and ready to work immediately. Everyone she worked on looked beautiful and everyone's hair lasted all day and all night. It is important to mention that it was snowing on my wedding day and our hair was not affected at all. I would highly recommend Senada to anyone looking for a wedding hair stylist. She is an absolute pleasure to work with and she does not disappoint! Senada, thank you so much for making me and my girls look gorgeous on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Marina, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

She did my prom hair and it was soo beautiful. She really knows what look suits you best and offers great advice. My curls lasted all night and mind you it was raining outside! I love her work and highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Elma, 1/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly recommend Senada. My wedding was last May, and she did my hair and my mother's hair. It came out gorgeous! I felt and looked beautiful. This summer, my friend is getting married, and she will do her hair, and of course mine. She is so nice and flexible.

Profile Picture Joanna, 12/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

AMAZINGGGG WORK! She is so honest and knows what she is doing. Looks at things in different perspectives and offers great opinions. I trust nobody else when it comes to cutting my hair! I got my hair done by her many times from up dos, wavy hair and more. She is always my go to! Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Susan, 12/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lovedddd my prom hair. It was so nicely done and for the first time it didn't look frizzy! Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Eni, 12/5/16, 1 Review