Glam By Nada Reviews

Glam By Nada 5
Glam By Nada 6
Glam By Nada 7

Diana · Getting married on 07/31/2020

I have been going to Senada for over 10 years, and have never felt the need to stray away. Weather she is cutting, coloring, or styling, I NEVER leave disappointed, and am CONSTANTLY getting complimented on my hair. I have been recommending her for years and will continue doing so, because she is honestly THE BEST out there!!

brooke · Married on 01/05/2019

Hair Goddess!!!

I can’t say enough good things about her! She literally made my day into a fairytale a girl could only dream of! Not only did she make me feel gorgeous but she stayed with me and helped me put my dress on and made sure my pictures done by my photographer/ videographer were perfect. She could have left when she was done, but she went above and beyond to make sure everything wasn’t perfect for me. I love Glam by Nada she’s literally the icing to any brides cake. If your thinking of using her say YES I swear it will be the best decision you ever make.

Glam By Nada 8
    Glam By Nada 13
    Glam By Nada 14

Ashley Osadon · Married on 12/02/2018

Amazing amazing amazing

Senada is absolutely amazing!!! She is super sweet, professional, timely and goes out of her way to make sure your hair looks gorgeous and stays in place throughout your wedding.
    She did my sisters and moms hair as well and everyone was super happy with how it came out. She took all of our extensions and curled them prior to the big day so that the curls stayed the entire night. I highly highly recommend Senada, she was so easy to work with, answered text messages fast, and most importantly did an amazing job. I will always be using her for big events in the future.

Glam By Nada 15

Rosemarie Mourgan · Married on 11/25/2018

Amazing!!!

Although She was very professional, Nada was such a sweetheart and a pleasure to work with. I felt as if a family member was doing my hair. She knew exactly what to do to make me look beautiful for my special day without me having to say anything. And even after she was done she stuck around and helped me and my family out with whatever we needed when she didnt have to do that. She was an absolute doll and I would absolutely recommend her

Nicole Atarien · Married on 11/17/2018

Senada is AMAZING !!!!!Senada went above and beyond to ensure I was happy and made me look beyond beautiful.

Senada is such an incredible person and hairdresser. She made my wedding day so special and I love her very much !!!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!

• Suzanne

Suzanne · Married on 11/11/2018

Thrilled with Nada!

While I had many wonderful vendors on the team to make my wedding special, Senada was a stand out. She is darling! One of the nicest, most down-to-earth people I have ever met. Her talent is unparalleled. She is professional and knowledgeable and will give her opinion when she doesn’t think something is quite right with your look. Her skill with hair and determining how to best create what your looking for is masterful. I looked so beautiful on my wedding day and it was due to her efforts. She is timely and flexible, well priced and worth every penny! I will always use her services going forward. You will not regret having her with you on your special occasion, whatever it may be. Don’t hesitate!

Gina · Married on 11/10/2018

Spectacular-Amazing-Perfection

All I have to say is Senada is nothing short of AMAZING! She’s an absolute angel that helped make my wedding absolutely perfect. From the moment she stepped in my house, she made all of us ladies feel comfortable. She was attentive to every single detail, gave input, and made each of us look absolutely amazing! Senada not only did my hair, she helped me every step of the way and I truly am blessed to have had her do my hair for my wedding. It was perfection, she is perfection! I will forever use her because she is first class and an absolute doll! Thank you Senada!!

• Dee

Diana · Married on 11/09/2018

Felt amazing on my wedding day

Words can’t express how beautiful I felt on my wedding day. She is professional and friendly . The whole time she made me feel at ease. Thank you so much! Everyone kept completing my hair and how beautiful I looked. Thank you. ❤️

• Rita

Rita · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Styling and Guidance

Senada is one of a kind. Aside from her being the ultimate sweetheart, she is patient, professional, and goes above and beyond. I couldn’t decide on the style I wanted for my November wedding, but immediately after meeting Senada I booked her. She put me at ease and allowed me to take the lead, but always directing me on what would be weather appropriate. Senada gave me the perfect elegant style for my very windy wedding day and it lasted all night! My maid of honor looked stunning as did my mother. Let’s just say I can’t wait for my next event to try all the other fun styles she creates. (Big PLUS: She preps your extensions and will even dye them for you days ahead, so that everything runs smoothly on your special day) Also always expect to be greeted with an espresso during your trials, very lovely touch.

Claribel Kirsh · Married on 11/01/2018

Amazing True Gem

Came across Nada on Instagram, and I was instantly smitten by her work. Nada paid attention to every single detail and made sure my hair came out nothing less than perfect. She is a true gem and I will be recommending her to all my future bridal friends and family.

Glam By Nada 16
    Glam By Nada 17

D. Romano · Married on 10/27/2018

Phenomenal!

Senada did my hair for my wedding this past weekend and I cannot say enough good things about her and her skill! We had some bad weather and my hair still looked GLAMOROUS the entire day. Senada is so sweet, and calming. You can tell she loves what she does, and it shows in her work. I would recommend her for EVERY occasion. She made me look, and more importantly, feel so beautiful on my special day. I cant thank her enough!

Afefi · Married on 10/20/2018

My henna hair and wedding hair

BEST OF THE BEST!! Amazing work she is absolutely an amazing person and does beautiful quality work at an amazing price.

Rachel Esposito · Married on 10/16/2018

Wedding 10/6/18

Senada is the best! She was so great to work with and does an amazing job! She did all 13 of my bridesmaids, my mom, aunt & myself. She is so talented and such an amazing person. Would recommend her to anyone!

Adriana · Married on 10/14/2018

Senada is the BEST hair stylist! Hands down!

Where do I even begin? Thinking of how much Senada did for me during this wedding process makes me so emotional because I am so grateful for how she went above and beyond for me. When you book Senada, not only do you get a talented and creative hair stylist, you get a friend. Senada made the whole wedding process easier and less stressful for me because she recommended me to other vendors that she works with and always answered any wedding planning questions that I had. For instance, I was looking for a headpiece and she pointed me to Christie Lauren, and Christie did such a great job on my headpiece. As for hair, Senada really did an amazing job!! When I went for my bridal trial, Senada did multiple hair styles on me and made sure that the hair style we chose perfectly complimented me and my dress—which it did! She’s so creative that she actually created a new hair style just for me and my dress! The way that she did my hair is the hair style that I always envisioned myself walking down the aisle to since I was a little girl. I truly felt like a princess on my wedding day and am so grateful that she gave me the opportunity to feel like that. Everyone wouldn’t stop complimenting me on my hair on the day of my wedding and Senada made sure my hair was secure enough and it didn’t fall apart especially with all the dancing I did! Thank you again Senada for everything, you truly are a special person!! I 1000% recommend her to any future bride, you will NOT be disapppinted!!

Katherine · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing!

Saying that Senada is the best is an understatement!! Starting from the trial, she made sure I was happy with my hairstyle that I chose, giving her honest opinion along the way. For my wedding day, she went absolutely above and beyond! She took such great care in prepping my extensions and making sure they were perfect. From morning to night, my hair stayed in place and did not move !! Every curl stayed in tact and looked just as amazing as when she first did it in the morning. She was an absolute sweetheart to have with us while getting ready. She helped me with everything from my hair, dress, and shoes! She stayed up until the very last second making sure everything was perfect. I highly recommend her for ALL events :) she is amazing!!!

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 10/07/2018

I highly recommend booking Senada for your big day!

Senada was referred to me by Christie Lauren Headpeices after my original hairstylist canceled on me a few months before the wedding. Luckily Senada had my date open! After seeing her Instagram pictures I immediately reached out to book her. Senada was extremely easy to communicate with and responded to my messages quickly.
    At my hair trial I was able to show her pictures of my dress, my headpiece, and talk about the style of my wedding. From that she created the most perfect updo that made me look and feel like a princess.
    On the big day Senada styled both moms, my 3 bridesmaids, and me. Everyone’s hair looked amazinggg! Senada was even willing to stay longer to redo my jr bridesmaids hair after the salon she went to had messed it up.
    I highly recommend booking Senada for your big day! You will not be disappointed. She takes her time, but has you ready on time and she makes sure your really happy with your look. Senada is extremely sweet, professional, and genuinely cares that your wedding day is perfect.

Glam By Nada 18
    Glam By Nada 19
    Glam By Nada 20
    Glam By Nada 21
    Glam By Nada 22

Nikolina Zulj · Married on 09/29/2018

Senada is Amazing!

Senada is absolutely amazing! I loved having her do my hair for my wedding. I was pretty unsure of how I wanted it done and I have fairly thin hair, but she worked her magic and my hair came out stunning and managed to last all day long! I highly recommend Senada to everyone as she is very professional and on time. My mom and several bridesmaids also had Senada do their hair and they loved it. She made our day so much more perfect with her work. She is a true stylist! Can't wait for her to do my hair again!!

Glam By Nada 23
    Glam By Nada 24

Marlena · Married on 09/29/2018

Maid of honor

Nada is wonderful! She is so nice to work with, and so accommodating! We showed her pictures of looks we liked and it came out exact! She arrived on time and was extremely organized! I would highly recommend her and will definitively be using her again!

ELIANA · Married on 09/28/2018

I hired Senada for my Sept 28th wedding. From the moment I met her I knew she was the one! She was so sweet and easy to work with. She made me and my girls look amazing. My mom was never able to keep a curl, but somehow Senada made it work! It made me so happy to see my mom feel beautiful. Thank you for being so sweet and taking care of all of us.

Glam By Nada 25

Rolanda · Married on 09/23/2018

If you are looking for someone to do your hair, look no further. Senada is by far the BEST hair artists you will ever find. I was struggling to find someone who I can trust and I was browsing online one day and found her work and I knew the minute of that she would be the one. One of the other reasons I fell in love with her is because she is NOT looking to rip you off. She is VERY fair with her prices and she honestly made me feel so comfortable.

Senada is a very organized and prepared person who was able to finish, my mom and 2 sisters on time and make us all look beautiful. She even had time for touchups. She also had time to stick around and make sure that I was dressed and ready to go. That mean a lot because my mom and maids of honors were so busy getting dressed that no one was there to help me. She literally stayed behind and didn’t rush to leave. Which only shows that she cares about her clients and it isn’t about the business. She helped button my difficult dress, put my shoes on and she even cleared the room to make sure it was empty for the photographer. I seriously don’t know what I would’ve done without her. She even showed my mom and sisters how to properly place the veil which took a lot of time and patience. She did not leave my house until I went in the limo which meant the world to me. Not only was she there to make me look good but she was there for me emotionally. She saw how flustered I got when things started going wrong and constantly reminded me to calm down and to just ignored it. I don’t know what I would’ve done if she wasn’t there.

It’s honestly a great feeling when all you can say about someone are positive words and I would keep going but I unfortunately can't due to the weddingwire limit. Senada is truly the best. Not only did I have a makeup artist with me, but I also gained a friend and I love her.

• franci

franci · Married on 09/22/2018

Bridal Hair

Senada was born to do bridal hair, no one has ever styled my hair so beautifully. My Hollywood glam curls lasted all night, even with me dancing the entire time. She helped me find the right hair extensions and prepped them for me. I received so many compliments on my hair and I couldn’t have been happier with how it came out. She also did my mom’s hair, which also lasted all night and looked gorgeous. Just when I thought it couldn’t get any better Senada went above and beyond and stayed to help me get ready and touched up my hair during photos. She helped keep me calm as the chaos of photos began. I cannot begin to thank her for all her support and help on my wedding day. I look forward to using her again in the future and would recommend her highly.

Glam By Nada 26
    Glam By Nada 27
    Glam By Nada 28
    Glam By Nada 29

Magd Omar · Married on 09/16/2018

The most beautiful soul to work with- amazing hairstylist and person

Nada did my hair for my sisters wedding and I absolutely fell in love with the hairstyle she did. Not only was my hair perfect but so was she. She came on time , made sure I was comfortable and did my hair amazingly!! She was patient and kind and gentle and made sure I was pleased and satisfied and didn’t leave till we were all perfect. I recommend Nada 1000% and will definitely book her again. Love you nada!!

Eri · Married on 09/09/2018

This woman is truly out of this world! She works wonders with any and all hair types, lengths, and styles. She also always has your best interest at heart and will give you honest advice about anything. If you need extensions, she recommends a great brand and the color she recommended matched my hair perfectly; you couldn't tell where my hair ended and the extensions began! Senada makes sure that she comes a bit earlier than expected so she has time to set up and play around with the look that you want to make sure she gets it perfectly done (which she ALWAYS does)! It has be my greatest pleasure working with her the past year and a half for my trial, bridal shower, and wedding. I absolutely cannot wait for future events so I can call her to come make me pretty!!! Senada is professional, kind, knowledgable, and straightforward - she does not keep anything hidden from you and is sure to be upfront so that you are not disappointed (which you will never be). In addition to being a role model for all other hair stylists, her work lasts all day and all night. There is nothing more I could have asked for from any hair stylist, she really hit the nail on the head with everything!!!

Stefanie · Married on 09/02/2018

"STUNNING", "BEAUTIFUL", "GORGEOUS", "THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BRIDE I'VE EVER SEEN" are the comments i received from ALL of my guests, co-workers, friends, family and neighbors - all because of the AMAZING work that Senada did for my wedding day this past Sunday, September 2. Senada is a beautiful person inside and out. I must say that Senada is professional and BEYOND TALENTED. She is passionate about her work, honest about whether a style looks great on a client or not and genuine. My hair stayed beautiful from the beginning (11:00 am) to end (12:00am). It did not lose its shape, or beauty the entire night and I must say, I danced, sweat, was hugged by hundreds of people and took photos on a pier. Not only is she talented, but tone of the sweetest people i have ever met. While we were in the middle of madness at my house prior to the wedding, Senada kept me calm, cool and collected. She reminded me over and over that i was beautiful, it was my wedding day and i need to live in the beautiful moment. She not only made me look beautiful, but made me remember that it was the most special day of my life and i needed to enjoy it. It is RARE that you find a professional that both cares about the job they do, AND the person they are helping. Senada was well worth EVERY penny and I will use her for all and any future events as long as she continues to work. Thank you so much Senada! <3 <3

Jacqueline · Married on 08/11/2018

Senada is the best! Professional and know what the bride wants! She is so sweet, patience and works to find perfection! I felt like superstar on my wedding day!

Glam By Nada 30