Glam By Nada Reviews

41 | Plainview, NY

41 Reviews for Glam By Nada

41 Glam By Nada Reviews

Diana · Getting married on 07/31/2020

I have been going to Senada for over 10 years, and have never felt the need to stray away. Weather she is cutting, coloring, or styling, I NEVER leave disappointed, and am CONSTANTLY getting complimented on my hair. I have been recommending her for years and will continue doing so, because she is honestly THE BEST out there!!

Rachel Esposito · Getting married on 10/16/2018

Wedding 10/6/18

Senada is the best! She was so great to work with and does an amazing job! She did all 13 of my bridesmaids, my mom, aunt & myself. She is so talented and such an amazing person. Would recommend her to anyone!

Nikolina Zulj · Married on 09/29/2018

Senada is Amazing!

Senada is absolutely amazing! I loved having her do my hair for my wedding. I was pretty unsure of how I wanted it done and I have fairly thin hair, but she worked her magic and my hair came out stunning and managed to last all day long! I highly recommend Senada to everyone as she is very professional and on time. My mom and several bridesmaids also had Senada do their hair and they loved it. She made our day so much more perfect with her work. She is a true stylist! Can't wait for her to do my hair again!!

Glam By Nada 1
    Glam By Nada 2

Marlena · Married on 09/29/2018

Maid of honor

Nada is wonderful! She is so nice to work with, and so accommodating! We showed her pictures of looks we liked and it came out exact! She arrived on time and was extremely organized! I would highly recommend her and will definitively be using her again!

ELIANA · Married on 09/28/2018

I hired Senada for my Sept 28th wedding. From the moment I met her I knew she was the one! She was so sweet and easy to work with. She made me and my girls look amazing. My mom was never able to keep a curl, but somehow Senada made it work! It made me so happy to see my mom feel beautiful. Thank you for being so sweet and taking care of all of us.

Glam By Nada 3

Rolanda · Married on 09/23/2018

If you are looking for someone to do your hair, look no further. Senada is by far the BEST hair artists you will ever find. I was struggling to find someone who I can trust and I was browsing online one day and found her work and I knew the minute of that she would be the one. One of the other reasons I fell in love with her is because she is NOT looking to rip you off. She is VERY fair with her prices and she honestly made me feel so comfortable.

Senada is a very organized and prepared person who was able to finish, my mom and 2 sisters on time and make us all look beautiful. She even had time for touchups. She also had time to stick around and make sure that I was dressed and ready to go. That mean a lot because my mom and maids of honors were so busy getting dressed that no one was there to help me. She literally stayed behind and didn’t rush to leave. Which only shows that she cares about her clients and it isn’t about the business. She helped button my difficult dress, put my shoes on and she even cleared the room to make sure it was empty for the photographer. I seriously don’t know what I would’ve done without her. She even showed my mom and sisters how to properly place the veil which took a lot of time and patience. She did not leave my house until I went in the limo which meant the world to me. Not only was she there to make me look good but she was there for me emotionally. She saw how flustered I got when things started going wrong and constantly reminded me to calm down and to just ignored it. I don’t know what I would’ve done if she wasn’t there.

It’s honestly a great feeling when all you can say about someone are positive words and I would keep going but I unfortunately can't due to the weddingwire limit. Senada is truly the best. Not only did I have a makeup artist with me, but I also gained a friend and I love her.

Eri · Married on 09/09/2018

This woman is truly out of this world! She works wonders with any and all hair types, lengths, and styles. She also always has your best interest at heart and will give you honest advice about anything. If you need extensions, she recommends a great brand and the color she recommended matched my hair perfectly; you couldn't tell where my hair ended and the extensions began! Senada makes sure that she comes a bit earlier than expected so she has time to set up and play around with the look that you want to make sure she gets it perfectly done (which she ALWAYS does)! It has be my greatest pleasure working with her the past year and a half for my trial, bridal shower, and wedding. I absolutely cannot wait for future events so I can call her to come make me pretty!!! Senada is professional, kind, knowledgable, and straightforward - she does not keep anything hidden from you and is sure to be upfront so that you are not disappointed (which you will never be). In addition to being a role model for all other hair stylists, her work lasts all day and all night. There is nothing more I could have asked for from any hair stylist, she really hit the nail on the head with everything!!!

Stefanie · Married on 09/02/2018

"STUNNING", "BEAUTIFUL", "GORGEOUS", "THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BRIDE I'VE EVER SEEN" are the comments i received from ALL of my guests, co-workers, friends, family and neighbors - all because of the AMAZING work that Senada did for my wedding day this past Sunday, September 2. Senada is a beautiful person inside and out. I must say that Senada is professional and BEYOND TALENTED. She is passionate about her work, honest about whether a style looks great on a client or not and genuine. My hair stayed beautiful from the beginning (11:00 am) to end (12:00am). It did not lose its shape, or beauty the entire night and I must say, I danced, sweat, was hugged by hundreds of people and took photos on a pier. Not only is she talented, but tone of the sweetest people i have ever met. While we were in the middle of madness at my house prior to the wedding, Senada kept me calm, cool and collected. She reminded me over and over that i was beautiful, it was my wedding day and i need to live in the beautiful moment. She not only made me look beautiful, but made me remember that it was the most special day of my life and i needed to enjoy it. It is RARE that you find a professional that both cares about the job they do, AND the person they are helping. Senada was well worth EVERY penny and I will use her for all and any future events as long as she continues to work. Thank you so much Senada! <3 <3

Jacqueline · Married on 08/11/2018

Senada is the best! Professional and know what the bride wants! She is so sweet, patience and works to find perfection! I felt like superstar on my wedding day!

Glam By Nada 4

Dawn · Married on 06/23/2018

Glam by Nada is the best!!! Senada did my mom and my hair for my wedding. For my mom she knew exactly what to do for her and what my mom wanted. When I met Senada for my trial I knew I wanted a high bun. My theme was old Hollywood glam and that is what she did for me. Senada even went with me to the beauty supply store to get extensions so that I could have the big full bun!

Senada is the best and would recommend her to all of my friends and family!

Glam By Nada 5
    Glam By Nada 6
    Glam By Nada 7
    Glam By Nada 8

Kornelia · Married on 06/16/2018

Senada did my hair, my sisters hair and my moms hair for my wedding day and I cannot be more happy that I chose her as our hair stylist! Not only did she do a BEAUTIFUL job on our hairdos, she stayed the entire time making sure they stayed beautiful until we left for the ceremony. It meant a lot knowing that she cared so much! I would recommend her 100% to anyone. Her hairdos are glamorous, last all night, and she goes above and beyond to make sure you look perfect!

Madelin · Married on 05/25/2018

Senada was by the far the best decision I made for my wedding. Not only is she an incredibly talented stylist, but she is also the sweetest and friendliest person ever! I planned my wedding on my own and relied heavily on my vendors to answer all my questions and offer suggestions/insights. Senada did just that for me! She was so helpful in every possible way and I loved having her there with me that morning. She had great energy (even at 4:30 in the morning !!!!) and truly loves the work she does! For me, a wedding vendor needs to have it all - be great at what they do, but also be great people to work with. PLEASE CHOOSE SENADA AS YOUR WEDDING HAIRSTYLIST !!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED !!

Wedding Date: 05/25/2018

Elena · Married on 05/19/2018

I used Senada (Glam By Nada) for my wedding on May 19th 2018. She was amazing. She gave me exactly what I asked for and even provided suggestions to make my hair look even more beautiful. My hair looked perfect all day and night and I received so many compliments. Senada was very helpful and explained everything she was doing even when I asked a million questions and went back for a 2nd trial after changing my mind on the type of hairstyle I wanted. Senada also did the hair for my mother, maid of honor and bridesmaids and they all looked beautiful! I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a hair dresser for their wedding or any other special occasion.

Angela · Married on 05/12/2018

Senada is beyond someone who just does hair. She is not only professional, but she's personable. Senada did my hair for my wedding this past May 12, along with my bridesmaids and mother. She is genius; someone who knows exactly what she is doing. She knows your hair better than you do! In my 28 years of life, I have never felt more like a rock star than I did on my wedding day! She went ABOVE AND BEYOND what a hair stylist does. Not only do I still get compliments to this day about my hair (almost a month later), but I still dream of how beautiful I felt that day. She was a great person to have around on my special day. She not only kept everything calm and on schedule, but she treated everyone like a true friend and with such respect! Senada is someone you want around. She's kind, generous, sincere and will tell you like it is. I respect a business woman like her! Do yourself a favor and book her! You will NOT be disappointed. Getting your hair done by Senada is a gift you will give yourself and always treasure!

• Poonam

Poonam · Married on 04/28/2018

Senada of Glam by Nada is AMAZING! I hired her for my Sangeet event & reception. The most important factor for me was to vibe with someone I hire for hair and makeup. Senada is a true example of a professional, pleasant, motivated and energetic woman who's personality shines right from the moment she walks through your door.

She is very prompt in responding and reasonable in her prices. I couldn't ask for a better hair stylist for my events. Do yourself a favor and book her now! You won't be disappointed! Thank you Senada for EVERYTHING! I got SO lucky with you!

Glam By Nada 9
    Glam By Nada 10

Elease · Married on 04/21/2018

Nada did my wedding hair last month, and she was simply the best! Prior to the wedding, she was very responsive via text regarding what styles I wanted, what extensions or headpieces to get, what dresses I’ll be wearing to match the hair, etc. She even offered to meet up with me at the hair supply store to choose the right extensions for me!

She is a true professional, and made me feel like a queen on our big day. She is a perfectionist and stayed behind, even though I didn’t ask her to, to ensure that my hair looked great for all my photos. She told me to call her if any hair emergencies happen during the wedding and that she’ll run right over. Who even offers that!!! She’s just an amazing person and stylist that truly wants you to feel great on your wedding day! Thank you so much Nada!

Glam By Nada 11
    Glam By Nada 12

Amanda · Married on 04/01/2018

I booked Senada for my Feb 24 Bridal Shower, March 31 Hindu Ceremony and April 1 Reception. She is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! She arrived on time and was very professional, yet personable! For both wedding days she was so caring and attentive. She made sure she captured my hairstyle vision to the tee and it came out fantastic :) it was exactly what I wanted and it lasted all day / night. I was so extremely happy with both looks and she made me feel so beautiful! What I loved even more about her is the extra time she spent with me, helping me with my dress and veil and several other things that needed to get done. I would highly recommend her to anyone and will be sure to use her in the future again. Senada thank you again! Thank you for making me feel at ease on my special days and thank you for being such an amazing artist, I cannot speak highly of you enough.

Glam By Nada 13
    Glam By Nada 14
    Glam By Nada 15
    Glam By Nada 16

Melissa · Married on 12/09/2017

I booked Senada for my wedding back in December. I knew without a doubt she was going to be the hair stylist that would create the ideal Hollywood retro wave I had in mind. I was scared that my hair wouldn't hold the waves because its was so thin and fine but she informed that the wave will hold. My hair came out fantastic :) it was exactly what I wanted and it lasted all night. Even when I stepped out in the snow to take photos it still looked great. She's amazing and explains everything she is doing as well ! You will not be disappointed

Mary · Married on 12/01/2017

Senada was beyond wonderful and excellent! She was prompt and professional. She and her assistant did a beautiful job on my bridesmaids, flower girls, friends, mothers, and myself. Everyone looked stunning and was thrilled with their look! I highly recommend!

Glam By Nada 17

Samantha · Married on 10/08/2017

Senada is beyond amazing! She is so kind, professional and talented. From the trial to the wedding day she made the whole process so easy. She previously did the bridesmaids hair at a friends wedding and I immediately knew I wanted her. Every time I texted her with a question she always got back to me right away. When I went for the trial I gave her an idea of what I wanted and she styled it perfectly. On the day of the wedding she came on time with my extensions ready to go. The whole time she was doing our hair she made us feel so calm and relaxed. Even as the day became more chaotic, Senada was there every step of the way helping me with my dress and veil and last minute things. For that alone I cannot thank her enough. Our hair looked amazing throughout the day. Days after the wedding my family could not stop talking about how amazing she was. I will always recommend Senada to all my friends and family.

Eda · Married on 08/27/2017

The best word to describe Seneda is Amazing!!! She’s so talented and gives you exactly what you want. She’s easy to talk to and makes the trial and the day of fun. She is someone who is passionate about what she does and cares for each client. I’v had my hair done by so many people and never once have I taken the time to write a review, but Seneda is truly an angel. I felt like i’ve known her my entire life. She didn’t leave until each of my beautiful girls were happy with the outcome. On August 27, 2017 I was so nervous and stressed and just couldn’t calm my nerves. Seneda came in and was full of energy and made me feel so much better. I can’t stop saying great things about her. I will be using her for all my events ??.

Rica · Married on 08/12/2017

Senada had done my hair, my mothers, and my grandmother's hair on my wedding day- all three generations :)
    Senada was great from the moment I first contacted her to inquire on her availability. I had somehow magically found her through Intsagram and I am so happy that I didi! I already had good vibes from all the photos I had seen on her page and when I went to meet her for my bridal trial those assumptions were validated. The hair trial reassured my decision to book her for my special day. She was flexible and open to what I had wanted to try during the trial. She took her time and was focused with her work while also having a great personality. In addition to providing great timely work, she was also a great support system as I was getting ready which looking back was something priceless! My grandmother, mother, and me were all so happy with how our hair looked on my wedding day. My mom raves about her and how she really loved how her hair was done. We both received a lot of compliments when pictures has been posted of my wedding. I am really happy I went with Senada!

Tarah · Married on 07/29/2017

Senada arrived on time to do both my my and mom's hair for my wedding, and she was a calming force for all of the hours it took to get ready. She had prepared my extensions in advance, applied them expertly--no tracks showing whatsoever--and they still stayed in strong the next day. We had done a trial, which went well, but my hair absolutely popped for the wedding. Senada had a vision, and she translated it perfectly into reality. I have never gotten so many compliments in my life. Senada stayed at my wedding long after the hair was done to help me with my dress, which I really appreciated. She took both photos and video of me, which she immediately texted to me--something I have a hard time getting family and friends to do! She went above and beyond, and I was so pleased.

Kristy · Married on 07/14/2017

I don't even know where to begin! From the minute I first spoke to Senada I knew I wanted her to be my hairstylist for my wedding! Not only was she flexible in booking my trial, but she was lovely to work with all around! Everything we discussed in terms of what I wanted or did not want for my wedding day was taken into consideration and executed perfectly! A week before my wedding she fit me in for a color and to prepare my extensions for the big day. On the day of the wedding, Senada showed up on time and ready to go! Every single one of my bridesmaids not only loved their hair, but they loved her as well! She made everyone, my mom and I included, feel like the ultimate glamour girls! Throughout the day I was very calm surprisingly, but as we got closer to go time, I was rushing and stressed. Senada was there every step of the way, holding my dress, coming to the hall, dressing me because my mom had gotten pulled for a rehearsal, you name it and she did it! The day of my wedding she treated me as if I was family and I will forever be grateful. All night I got complimented on how gorgeous my hair was!!! Going forward, I will ALWAYS use Senada for any and all of my hair needs. I highly recommend her not only based on her beautiful work, but based on her beautiful spirit! She is an absolute pleasure to work with!

Mallory · Married on 07/08/2017

We just met Senada this year during our wedding process and booked her on the spot from the trial. She was personable and truly allowed me to enjoy this entire experience. She never let me get out of the chair if my vision wasn't met. Senada went above and beyond for my wedding day. She helped me get the right hair extensions, as well as stayed the entire day because it got windy and she wanted me to feel perfect at the time of the ceremony. She truly is an amazing hair dresser and made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world on my wedding day! Thank you so much Senada!!