25 Reviews for Glam By Nada

Blowouts (1)
Hair Coloring (1)
Haircuts (1)
25 Glam By Nada Reviews

I have been going to Senada for over 10 years, and have never felt the need to stray away. Weather she is cutting, coloring, or styling, I NEVER leave disappointed, and am CONSTANTLY getting complimented on my hair. I have been recommending her for years and will continue doing so, because she is honestly THE BEST out there!!

Profile Picture Diana, 7/31/20, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Senada for my wedding back in December. I knew without a doubt she was going to be the hair stylist that would create the ideal Hollywood retro wave I had in mind. I was scared that my hair wouldn't hold the waves because its was so thin and fine but she informed that the wave will hold. My hair came out fantastic :) it was exactly what I wanted and it lasted all night. Even when I stepped out in the snow to take photos it still looked great. She's amazing and explains everything she is doing as well ! You will not be disappointed

Profile Picture Melissa, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

Senada was beyond wonderful and excellent! She was prompt and professional. She and her assistant did a beautiful job on my bridesmaids, flower girls, friends, mothers, and myself. Everyone looked stunning and was thrilled with their look! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Mary, 12/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Senada is beyond amazing! She is so kind, professional and talented. From the trial to the wedding day she made the whole process so easy. She previously did the bridesmaids hair at a friends wedding and I immediately knew I wanted her. Every time I texted her with a question she always got back to me right away. When I went for the trial I gave her an idea of what I wanted and she styled it perfectly. On the day of the wedding she came on time with my extensions ready to go. The whole time she was doing our hair she made us feel so calm and relaxed. Even as the day became more chaotic, Senada was there every step of the way helping me with my dress and veil and last minute things. For that alone I cannot thank her enough. Our hair looked amazing throughout the day. Days after the wedding my family could not stop talking about how amazing she was. I will always recommend Senada to all my friends and family.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

The best word to describe Seneda is Amazing!!! She’s so talented and gives you exactly what you want. She’s easy to talk to and makes the trial and the day of fun. She is someone who is passionate about what she does and cares for each client. I’v had my hair done by so many people and never once have I taken the time to write a review, but Seneda is truly an angel. I felt like i’ve known her my entire life. She didn’t leave until each of my beautiful girls were happy with the outcome. On August 27, 2017 I was so nervous and stressed and just couldn’t calm my nerves. Seneda came in and was full of energy and made me feel so much better. I can’t stop saying great things about her. I will be using her for all my events ??.

Profile Picture Eda, 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Senada had done my hair, my mothers, and my grandmother's hair on my wedding day- all three generations :)
Senada was great from the moment I first contacted her to inquire on her availability. I had somehow magically found her through Intsagram and I am so happy that I didi! I already had good vibes from all the photos I had seen on her page and when I went to meet her for my bridal trial those assumptions were validated. The hair trial reassured my decision to book her for my special day. She was flexible and open to what I had wanted to try during the trial. She took her time and was focused with her work while also having a great personality. In addition to providing great timely work, she was also a great support system as I was getting ready which looking back was something priceless! My grandmother, mother, and me were all so happy with how our hair looked on my wedding day. My mom raves about her and how she really loved how her hair was done. We both received a lot of compliments when pictures has been posted of my wedding. I am really happy I went with Senada!

Profile Picture Rica, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

Senada arrived on time to do both my my and mom's hair for my wedding, and she was a calming force for all of the hours it took to get ready. She had prepared my extensions in advance, applied them expertly--no tracks showing whatsoever--and they still stayed in strong the next day. We had done a trial, which went well, but my hair absolutely popped for the wedding. Senada had a vision, and she translated it perfectly into reality. I have never gotten so many compliments in my life. Senada stayed at my wedding long after the hair was done to help me with my dress, which I really appreciated. She took both photos and video of me, which she immediately texted to me--something I have a hard time getting family and friends to do! She went above and beyond, and I was so pleased.

Profile Picture Tarah, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I don't even know where to begin! From the minute I first spoke to Senada I knew I wanted her to be my hairstylist for my wedding! Not only was she flexible in booking my trial, but she was lovely to work with all around! Everything we discussed in terms of what I wanted or did not want for my wedding day was taken into consideration and executed perfectly! A week before my wedding she fit me in for a color and to prepare my extensions for the big day. On the day of the wedding, Senada showed up on time and ready to go! Every single one of my bridesmaids not only loved their hair, but they loved her as well! She made everyone, my mom and I included, feel like the ultimate glamour girls! Throughout the day I was very calm surprisingly, but as we got closer to go time, I was rushing and stressed. Senada was there every step of the way, holding my dress, coming to the hall, dressing me because my mom had gotten pulled for a rehearsal, you name it and she did it! The day of my wedding she treated me as if I was family and I will forever be grateful. All night I got complimented on how gorgeous my hair was!!! Going forward, I will ALWAYS use Senada for any and all of my hair needs. I highly recommend her not only based on her beautiful work, but based on her beautiful spirit! She is an absolute pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Kristy, 7/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We just met Senada this year during our wedding process and booked her on the spot from the trial. She was personable and truly allowed me to enjoy this entire experience. She never let me get out of the chair if my vision wasn't met. Senada went above and beyond for my wedding day. She helped me get the right hair extensions, as well as stayed the entire day because it got windy and she wanted me to feel perfect at the time of the ceremony. She truly is an amazing hair dresser and made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world on my wedding day! Thank you so much Senada!!

Profile Picture Mallory, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Senada is a doll! I had Senada do my hair for a wedding I was bridesmaid in in november. I felt so beautiful and my hair was perfectly done. My hair lasted all night without a touch up. Senada started my hair at 6 am and I danced through the night! As a fellow hairdresser myself I continue to recommend her to all of my clients looking for hair help on their big day! The convenience of her traveling to location and the feeling of comfort while she does your hair is what I love about her service. Do not hesitate, call Senada for your big day! I guarantee you'll be happy with the results.

Profile Picture Sandra, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

What can I even say! Senada is an absolute doll.
My hair was absolutely flawless and stayed perfect all night. My bridal party and daughter were so pleased with her work and most importantly her personality! She made us feel so at ease and made sure everyone was happy with the hairstyle they chose.
Not only did she make me look amazing! But she helped me get ready and helped me take a breath as I prepared for my big entrance. I highly recommend Senada for your special day.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 2/17/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Senada is the absolute best hairdresser in all of New York, she is not only kind and knowledgeable, she is extremely accommodating, and her talent is beyond words. I have very difficult hair and have struggled with finding hairdressers over the years who could give me what I need. I can honestly say that I will look no further, and neither will you if you giver her a shot!

Profile Picture Debbie, 1/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Senada is incredible! She has such a loving personality and you can tell how much she cares about her clients. I hired Senada to do my hair and several of my girls' hair the day of my wedding. I was immediately impressed with her at my hair trial. She whipped up my hair so quickly (and I have a lot of hair!), yet it looked absolutely perfect! Her attention to detail is second to none. The day of my wedding she showed up on time and ready to work immediately. Everyone she worked on looked beautiful and everyone's hair lasted all day and all night. It is important to mention that it was snowing on my wedding day and our hair was not affected at all. I would highly recommend Senada to anyone looking for a wedding hair stylist. She is an absolute pleasure to work with and she does not disappoint! Senada, thank you so much for making me and my girls look gorgeous on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Marina, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Updos/Styling

She did my prom hair and it was soo beautiful. She really knows what look suits you best and offers great advice. My curls lasted all night and mind you it was raining outside! I love her work and highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Elma, 1/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I highly recommend Senada. My wedding was last May, and she did my hair and my mother's hair. It came out gorgeous! I felt and looked beautiful. This summer, my friend is getting married, and she will do her hair, and of course mine. She is so nice and flexible.

Profile Picture Joanna, 12/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

AMAZINGGGG WORK! She is so honest and knows what she is doing. Looks at things in different perspectives and offers great opinions. I trust nobody else when it comes to cutting my hair! I got my hair done by her many times from up dos, wavy hair and more. She is always my go to! Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Susan, 12/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lovedddd my prom hair. It was so nicely done and for the first time it didn't look frizzy! Highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Eni, 12/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I could not have been happier with Senada!! She is truly the best. I had to be annoying with my constant texts & photos of ideas, but she was always right there responding with an even better idea. In the most professional and non-judgemental way, she shut down my original "dream" hair-- because she told me it would take away from my style & dress. She was 100000% correct but I don't have the eyes she has. She picked a style, and it sure did work!

My trial went amazing, as did the morning of my wedding. Senada showed up to my mother's house right on time. She is worth every cent plus more. She has such passion for what she does and it's clear in the way she presents herself, her work, and her attitude. After using Nada for my wedding she's become my new hairdresser/colorist- I could not be happier.

Thank you again Senada!!!! You truly made my day amazing, especially with the added headpiece. You are amazing at what you do! Love you!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She is awesome! She waved my hair for a wedding and I was so amazed with the results. I have short silky black hair and had so much volume after getting it waved. The volume and waves lasted through the long day. I was so happy and would definitely get my hair done by her again.

Profile Picture Sumaia, 11/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked Glam by Nada for my wedding in August 2016 as my hairstylist and it was indeed the best decision I made!!. She's truly an amazing person with a good spirit and such a great personality!!. She was extremely professional and most importantly she is a star at what she does. We had a trial done and I immediately knew I wanted her as my hairstylist for my big day!!. My hair looked absolutely stunning thanks to her!!, I would recommend her to anyone and I promise you wont regret it!!. Thank you again for making me looking stunning on my big day!! Xoxo

Profile Picture NKENNA, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

She is absolutely WONDERFUL! I can not express it enough! Senada did such a beautiful job on my hair for my wedding day! I was obsessed with it! It was exactly what I was looking for and it went with exactly what I had dreamed of for my day! It stayed in all night with no problems at all. She did all my bridesmaids hair as well and they all looked beautiful and were all happy with their hair! She is so easy to be around, easy to talk to, and just the sweetest person. I went to her a few weekes before my wedding to get a cut and highlight and I loved the wait my highlights came out. I don't normally highlight my hair because I am afraid it will come out looking fake but she made it look natural! I had a beach wedding so it was exactly what I needed for the day. Her hair cutting is great too!

I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for a hair stylist for their wedding day!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was recommended to Senada about 2 years ago when I went for my first bridal hair trial. Senada was sweet & professional. She listened to what I was asking for, but wasn't afraid to make suggestions, in the end she did my hair for my wedding day and I loved it! my hair looked beautiful and stayed in place the entire day. I would recommend her to any one for their special day!

Profile Picture Daniella, 11/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Do not hesitate! She is the best of the best, and she is professional and knows what she is doing! Love her to pieces and wouldn't use anyone else =)

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/14/13, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Blowouts, Hair Coloring, Haircuts, Updos/Styling

Nada has been my hair dresser for over ten years and I will never go to anyone else. From up-do's and styling to color and cuts she's the best hair dresser I've ever had. Professional, sweet and funny, she's honest and lets me know whether what I'm asking for will suit me or not. Love, love, love that she is a traveling hair dresser. Makes it easy on me with my busy schedule. I have literally been stopped in the streets hundreds of times asking where I get my hair done. Had my hair styled by her this summer for my sons christening. Hollywood waves on my blonde highlighted hair - looked insanely gorgeous. She's a top notch hair dresser and I recommend her to everyone. She even cuts my husbands hair. Thanks to Nada my hair is always on point.

Profile Picture Iva, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so happy I picked Senada to do my hair for my wedding. I wanted something simple yet elegant. Every step of the way she ensured to ask if I liked how my hair was coming out. During the trial she would ask "iike this or like this" and quickly showed me different options without destroying the look. I was amused to see how easily she can maneuver hair and make it look flawless. She truly cares to make her clients happy and is a perfectionist. She was there with me a second before my photographer snapped his first photo for she wanted to make sure everything was perfect and in place. It was such a relief to know the morning of my wedding that my hair was the least of my concerns because I knew my hair was in good hands. HIGHLY recommend her for all events!

Profile Picture katarina, 5/8/13, 1 Review