572 Angella St, Dubuque, IA 52001 Map · Phone number

About Gina's Photography

I have always loved photography, even since childhood. I would take my mom's camera and shoot off an entire roll of film. Just taking pictures of friends, flowers, clouds, whatever I found interesting.

I like to capture the mood of my surroundings and the feeling of the day. To me a great photo is one that makes you stop and just say wow. It might make you think about how you don't even see what's right in front of you everyday.

Photography really is my passion. It just feels right to have the camera in my hands. I want my photography to bring out your best qualities. Because it is "Your Look, Your Life, Your Photos".

IMG 3163
logocopy
IMG 3163
logocopy

1 Reviews for Gina's Photography

• caseymiller7

Casey · Married on 08/30/2008

She was very professional along with fun. She listened to what we wanted done with our pictures and she also put in some input on how to make those pictures look alittle bit better. She also made it fun for us and the wedding party. I would recomend her to anyone who is getting maried.

Sent on 10/02/2008

Gina's Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 800.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 572 Angella St Dubuque, 52001 See on map