Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for Gia and the blooms

Consultations (1)
Event Design (1)
Set Up (1)
Altar Decor (1)

I can’t begin to express how beautiful our flowers were. The roses were equisite, the greenery was lush, and everything smelled amazing! My bridal bouquet was perfect. We couldn’t have been happier. The price point was beyond fair and I think this florist is a hidden gem in Cincinnati. We did most of our design in one meeting (we are from out of town). Yuliya and team were very knowledgeable, creative and lovely. Thank you for a terrific experience!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/28/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Yuliya and her team was an absolute pleasure. The flowers were absolutely stunning-she was able to take the ideas and aesthetics I shared and make them even more perfect than I could have pictured. Gia & The Blooms was very accommodating and responsive throughout the whole process. Everyone we dealt with from concept to the sweet folks that delivered everything to our hotel the morning of the wedding were very nice and professional.

Profile Picture Anne, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets

I loved these flowers the first time I saw them at the City Flea. They are beautiful and exactly what I wanted for my wedding. The price is right, too! Yulia was so sweet to work with.

Profile Picture User6840756, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews