Gia and the blooms

Cincinnati, OH View map

Laura Married on 11/16/2018

So gorgeous!

Yuliya and her team did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. Yuliya was so great to work with. She really took the time to understand my vision and my budget and made all of our floral arrangements look more beautiful than I have could imagined!
  • Cristina
    Cristina Married on 09/02/2018

GORGEOUS works of art!

The Gia & The Blooms team are true artists who take such pride in creating uniquely beautiful floral masterpieces. They took the time to fully understand my vision and were proactive about recommending specific flowers and styles that would help bring this vision to life. They were a dream to work with and put such a personal and caring touch on every single bouquet, boutineer and centerpiece. I was moved to tears when I saw the ceremony arch and the wedding cake - never have I seen a cake with such carefully placed creativity. I'm a huge fan of this intimate local business and am now a customer for life!
    Stephanie Married on 04/28/2018
    I can’t begin to express how beautiful our flowers were. The roses were equisite, the greenery was lush, and everything smelled amazing! My bridal bouquet was perfect. We couldn’t have been happier. The price point was beyond fair and I think this florist is a hidden gem in Cincinnati. We did most of our design in one meeting (we are from out of town). Yuliya and team were very knowledgeable, creative and lovely. Thank you for a terrific experience!

114 E 13th St Cincinnati, OH, 45201
Location of (Gia and the blooms)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding