Gia and the blooms

4.6 out of 5 rating

Jaclyn B. Married on 07/23/2022

Amazing Local Vendor!

I cannot recommend Gia & the Blooms enough for your wedding florals! I so desperately wanted someone local who I knew for my wedding back in July. I was a loyal customer of their store and owned many of their plants and when I learned they did weddings, it was a no brainer. They made the entire process SO EASY during what is already a stressful time and truly made our vision come to life! After my first meeting with them, I knew I was in good hands. We got so many compliments on our flowers, especially our chuppah vision that they brought to life for us. I have recommended them to everyone that has asked. Don't think twice about booking them for your wedding!
    Laura Married on 11/16/2018

So gorgeous!

Yuliya and her team did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. Yuliya was so great to work with. She really took the time to understand my vision and my budget and made all of our floral arrangements look more beautiful than I have could imagined!
  • Cristina
    Cristina Married on 09/02/2018

GORGEOUS works of art!

The Gia & The Blooms team are true artists who take such pride in creating uniquely beautiful floral masterpieces. They took the time to fully understand my vision and were proactive about recommending specific flowers and styles that would help bring this vision to life. They were a dream to work with and put such a personal and caring touch on every single bouquet, boutineer and centerpiece. I was moved to tears when I saw the ceremony arch and the wedding cake - never have I seen a cake with such carefully placed creativity. I'm a huge fan of this intimate local business and am now a customer for life!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

114 E 13th St Cincinnati, OH, 45201
Location of (Gia and the blooms)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding