Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

3 Reviews for Gia and the blooms

Consultations (1)
Event Design (1)
Set Up (1)
Altar Decor (1)

Working with Yuliya and her team was an absolute pleasure. The flowers were absolutely stunning-she was able to take the ideas and aesthetics I shared and make them even more perfect than I could have pictured. Gia & The Blooms was very accommodating and responsive throughout the whole process. Everyone we dealt with from concept to the sweet folks that delivered everything to our hotel the morning of the wedding were very nice and professional.

Profile Picture Anne, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets

I loved these flowers the first time I saw them at the City Flea. They are beautiful and exactly what I wanted for my wedding. The price is right, too! Yulia was so sweet to work with.

Profile Picture User6840756, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Yulia took the time to listen to what I wanted and my vision became her vision. She was super easy to communicate with and very flexible with my frequent changes to the order and change of plans. Her flower arrangements and archway stole the show! Couldn't be more happy with how it turned out.

Profile Picture User6120563, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements