1967 Eight Mile Road, Cincinnati, OH 45255 Map · Phone number

bride9

14 Reviews for Mt. Washington Florist

Lauren Ornella · Married on 11/17/2018

Gorgeous flowers

I used Mt Washington Florist for my wedding flowers- we needed bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. Anne, the owner, personally worked with us to pick out beautiful flowers for each one. She offered affordable options. They all turned out gorgeous and I got so many compliments on how pretty they were. Delivery was on time and made the day so much easier.

Janet · Married on 03/18/2017

Mt. Washington Florist did all of the flowers for our March wedding and I was thrilled with how they turned out! Anne seemed able to read my mind and helped put my vision into words. The bouquets arrangements and table were exactly what I had hoped for - very soft, organic and pretty. Anne was very professional and kept everything right within our budget. I'm so glad we have lots of photos of the beautiful flower arrangements so we will always remember the great work Mt. Washington Florist did!!

Heather · Married on 11/07/2015

They did a wonderful job on my flowers!

Mt. Washington Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 110.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

• 1967 Eight Mile Road Cincinnati, 45255 See on map