The Historic Round Barn

Biglerville, PA View map Visit website
Up to 225 guests

Up to 225 guests

Located in Biglerville, Pennsylvania, The Historic Round Barn accommodates weddings and other special occasions. This family-owned venue is ideal for couples seeking to wed in a beautiful outdoor ceremony with a reception inside the barn to follow. The Historic Round Barn can host up to 225 guests, is fully handicapped accessible and has no vendor restrictions.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples can commence their special day with a hillside ceremony overlooking the barn, apple orchards, hop bines and wildflowers. Here, you can exchange vows in the summer's breeze in a tranquil, wooded and secluded ceremony site. Once you've tied the knot, the orchard and rolling hills in the background makes for stunning photo opportunities. After the ceremony, guests are welcome to walk down the hills through the orchards (a definite fan favorite) or take our shuttle to the reception inside the stunning round barn. Complete with high ceilings, wooden beams, and a large open space, this barn can be decorated to your heart's content. (We even allow you to hang things with nails or a staple gun!) The Round Barn has ample space for seated guests, full catering set-up, a dance floor and DJ, a bar service area, and live entertainment.

The team at The Historic Round Barn offer you their services like you're one of the family. We commit to only one wedding per weekend, and thus, you're the main focus for the entire duration of your event planning and set-up. In our wedding package, we now include FULL COMPLIMENTARY ACCESS to our event decor, centerpiece supplies, seating arrangment displays, and more. We offer complimentary tables, chairs & linens for your head table and guest seating, as well as a credit towards our additional rentable pieces like our 4-tap beer bar system with CO2, bar front, catering tables, additional linens, whiskey barrels and chandelier inventory. We also offer pre-event set-up so that our staff sets up your entire floor plan prior to your arrival to begin decorating which is--let's face it--the fun part! After your event is over, all you need to do is take home the items that you brought and we'll take care of the rest!

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$5,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$2,800

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$3,600

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$5,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Event Planning
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$10

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Open Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Historic Building

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Outside Cake
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Dance Floor
Decor
Drapery
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

September
October
November

What months are included in your off-peak season?

July
August

• Gabby
    Gabby K. Married on 09/25/2021

Perfect for an Autumn wedding

The Historic Round Barn was one of the best decisions I made about our wedding. The location and vibe of the barn fit our theme perfectly (Appily Ever After). They were very accommodating and made sure everything was executed smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a single thing on our wedding day. Another plus is all of the beautiful places to take photos.

The Historic Round Barn's reply:

What a beautiful day! Thank you for your kind words and choosing us to be apart of making your Appily Ever After come true.

Best wish,
    Jess and Rachael
    Teylor Married on 09/01/2020

Absolutely fabulous!

I would recommend the Round Barn 1 million times over!!! Everything about the venue is beyond perfect. I can't thank them enough for making our day so stress free and beautiful. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Everyone was so helpful and friendly. Seriously don't look any further.

The Historic Round Barn's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure working with you making your day everything you dreamed of.

Jess and Rachael
  • User6166029 2+ years ago
    All I can ever remember is wanting to have a rustic wedding. We found the history round barn and after going to view the venue it was breathtaking. I was set on a simple outdoor Wedding in the field. But little did we know that the owners of the barn were building an outdoor chapel in the woods that overlooked the apple orchards. So we married in a chapel in the wood and had our reception and the beautifully structured barn. I could not have asked for a better venue and Tonya was a great help! Thank you Knouse fruitlands.

Pricing

Team

Jessica Knouse
Jessica Knouse
Venue Coordinator

My passion is inviting you to be a part of the "family" here at the Historic Round Barn when you book your wedding here! We are open to weddings of all kinds: traditional, non-traditional and same-sex marriages.

I'm an Adams County native and got my "roots" growing up on the Round Barn Farm. I'm a 4th generation member of the family business, which includes Thirsty Farmer Brew Works, Knouse Fruitlands and the Historic Round Barn.

Much to the chagrin of my Knouse family, I went to the University of Pittsburgh for undergrad (B.A. 2005). According to my dad, I got things together and went to Penn State Universty for my master's degree (M.A. 2013). I've been living and working in the Gettysburg since graduation, including 10 wonderful years as the Director of Student Development & Multicultural Programs at Harrisburg Area Community College - Gettysburg Campus. I also had the privilege of being a professor of English, Humanities & College Success at HACC. Fun fact: I was also the Mayor of Arendtsville, PA for 3.5 years but had to retire my tiara and sceptor when I relocated back to Gettysburg.

My hobbies include traveling to Key West, FL as often as possible, collecting Halloween costumes, reading way too many Sci-Fi books, and hanging out with my fave guys: my fiance (Steve) and my two Boston Terriers, Elvis Pickles & Freddy Mayonnaise. Yep. Those are their real names.

I look forward to helping you plan your BEST DAY EVERRR at the Historic Round Barn! If you're into supporting local, family-owned businesses, getting all of the attention you could possibly need on your wedding week, and partying in barns, then we're definitely the right place for you. We're not pretentious. We're open to all. And we love hearing your stories and being a part of your happily ever after. <3

298 Cashtown Rd Biglerville, PA, 17307

Our Market is open 7 days week, 9-5 Office Hours: Tues, 10-4 Wed, 9-5 Thurs, 12-8 Fri, 11-7 Sat, 12 pm - 12 am Sun, 12-4* (as needed) Mon, OFF *Please note that during wedding season (May-Nov), our office ours are irregular as we are servicing our renters for their special events. We appreciate your patience in awaiting a response for a venue inquiry. Thank you!
Location of (The Historic Round Barn)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding

Wedding Venues