Fern and Fountain

Lancaster, PA View map
$7,000 Most Popular Price

$7,000 Most Popular Price

Fern and Fountain is a wedding photography company based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. This business is owned by Emily, together with her husband and co-founded Zach. This duo understands how important it is to couples that their wedding event images reflect their true love and authenticity. To ensure that this is the case, Emily utilizes her background in psychology and counseling to provide a calm atmosphere where couples can be themselves. This combined with the team’s exceptional talent for photography makes Fern and Fountain an ideal choice.

Fern and Fountain offers clients well-rounded photography that encompasses a range of techniques. The wedding event will be covered in detail and final touches applied during edits. For more information about packages and photography styles, couples may reach out to Fern and Fountain directly.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Albums

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$7,000

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints

• Rita
    Rita A. Married on 12/06/2021

Fern and Fountain is amazing!

Fern and Fountain was so great to work with. Emily did a set of engagement photos for us and she is so talented and creative. She has an eye for the coolest shots and the ability to make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera. You can see every emotion in our faces and when we look back at our photos, it's like we are reliving the evening all over again. Emily is amazing! If you haven't booked her yet- do it now! You will not regret it!
  • Tilghman
    Tilghman G. Married on 12/06/2021

Fern & Fountain Photo Shoot

Fern & Fountain was great to work with. Emily shot photos of my fianceé and I and it was a fun experience. She made us laugh the entire time and it never felt awkward. Emily is really good about telling you how to pose but also making sure it looks natural. My fianceé and I love our photos and will be sure to pass Fern & Fountain onto anyone looking for an experienced photographer.
  • Aubrey
    Aubrey G. Married on 07/09/2021

Best Decision of our Wedding!!

Where do we even start? Emily is amazing! She worked with us for both our engagement and wedding photos. Neither my husband or I feel like we’re photogenic or know how to pose for the especially cute photos, we both just feel awkward in front of the camera. We expressed this to Emily early on and she didn’t just guide us to the right poses. She used conversation and jokes to make us both comfortable and feeling natural. That’s one thing that initially brought us to her, her photos aren’t all just your typical posed “say ‘cheese!’” pictures. I look back on the pictures from both our engagement and wedding and I don’t just see the posed photos with our friends and family (although she got some great ones like that too!), I see when my husband was goofing around with his groomsman and how naturally happy they all look. I can just hear the laughter of the whole wedding party while we’re taking couple pictures and he is convinced to lay down under my dress. I see the genuine reaction on his parents face to our officiant’s joke about my husband’s inability to make a decision. More than anything, Emily captured our personalities. I still don’t know how she managed to, but she got everyone perfectly.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

30 photos · 05/02/2020
  • Mollie & Mason
    69 photos · 01/25/2020

308 W Grant St, Lancaster, PA, 17603
Location of (Fern and Fountain)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding