Geneva Beauty and Boudoir

Georgetown, TX View map Visit website

Geneva Beauty and Boudoir is a wedding-focused company in Georgetown, Texas, that provides hair, makeup, and photography services. Owner Geneva and her team are committed to making each couple feel welcomed and comfortable for their big day. They will be ready to bring out your natural beauty in a unique, personalized way.

Geneva Beauty and Boudoir works with a variety of high-end makeup brands, including Anastasia Beverly Hills, MAC, Stila, and Rare. Airbrushing makeup is also available for those that want their look to last through the heat and sun. You will also have a variety of hairstyles to choose from, including boho braids, beachy waves, and elegant updos. Geneva is also happy to provide engagement and boudoir photography sessions to memorialize your romantic look.

• Woman-owned

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$95

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Connor W. Married on 11/05/2022

Amazing Experience

Geneva is very friendly and professional! She did my hair PERFECT! Quick and effective!! Will definitely be hiring her again!!
    Don H. Married on 11/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Geneva is the best, a true professional in her trade.

If anyone has a problem with Geneva, they have their head buried up their darier. She is such a sweetheart, all the girls were beyond beautiful! Thank you Geneva!
  • Sophie
    Sophie H. Married on 11/05/2022

Stunning Results

I hired Geneva through a recommendation from my photographer and I couldn’t be happier. She did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as the hair for all of my bridesmaids. Everyone turned out looking incredible!

At the last minute the person I had planned on buying, dying and cutting my hair and extensions with bailed and Geneva saved the day! She ordered extensions and dyed them with the same formula as my stylist and while it wasn’t a perfect match it added the perfect amount of dimension to my wedding style.

During our consultation call we talked about my Norwegian heritage and she had an incredible idea to add some Viking style braids into my hair.

Day of the wedding she came in and was incredibly organized and personable as she began to get us all ready. The day got chaotic and she continually reminded me that it was my day and to just breathe. A true calm in the storm.
  • illustration stars

Geneva Jensen
Geneva Jensen
Founder

Howdy!

I am Geneva, owner of Geneva's Beauty and Boudoir. I have been running my business for about 2 years now and love what I do. I decided tobecome a cosmetologist when I dropped out of college becuase I knew I wanted to do 2 things. One, help people. Two, work with hair and makeup. So here I am living my best life, helping all you beautiful souls on the best day of your life and doing your hair and makeup. It's a win, win!

When I am not working you can find me outside. I was born and raised in Denver, Colorado and I am always looking for new adventures. I enjoy hiking, paddleboarding, swimming and taking scenic drives with my boyfriend.

402 A West Palm Valley Blvd #163 Georgetown, TX, 78626
7207661752
Location of (Geneva Beauty and Boudoir)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding