Genetti Manor

$5k - $6k For 100 Guests
Up to 1,500 guests

$5k - $6k For 100 Guests
Up to 1,500 guests

Genetti Manor is an elegant wedding venue located out of Olyphant, Pennsylvania. Their staff specializes in providing exceptional customer services throughout the duration of their events by providing their guests with a great space, delicious food, and a staff that is willing to go above and beyond. Contact them today to set up a time to tour the venue so you can start planning the wedding of your dreams sooner than later.

Facilities and Capacity
Genetti Manor can hold anywhere between 50-1,000 guests making it the perfect venue for events of all sizes. Their elegant ballroom is ideal for wedding receptions because of the open floor plan and intricate details. The breathtaking crystal chandeliers brighten up the space and provide the ideal atmosphere to share your unforgettable first dance in front of your family and friends. With such a big space you have the freedom to turn it into whatever you envision for your big day.

In addition to a great space to host, the venue offers some incredible amenities to make your big day as stress-free as possible. First and foremost, they offer each couple an event planner to work with throughout the planning process. Having someone that brings a professional background in event planning to work with during your own planning process often helps everything move smoothly and gives you someone in your corner on the day of the event. Because you will have worked together up until the big day, they will be able to make your vision come to life with complimentary setup before your event. This way you can just sit back and relax without worrying if it will be to your standards. China, chairs, flatware, glassware, linens, and tables are also included in the rental price to make setup and cleanup a breeze for our staff. With parking available on-site, you and your guests will have easy access to arrival and departure. Outside vendors are also permitted to ensure anything that can’t be provided by the staff in-house will be up to your standards.

Cuisine
With a professional culinary staff on-site, their catering team has consistently been able to provide unmatched food to events over the years. With customizable menus, you can relax knowing you can choose what dishes are best for you and your guests. Serving styles available include stations, buffet, cocktail reception, hors d'oeuvres, and plated options. Bar services include cash, limited, and open bar packages.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$17

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Beer
House Liquor
House Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Garden

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Event Rentals
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Family Style
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Centerpieces
Chairs
Chair Covers
Dance Floor
Decor
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September
October
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
February
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Ruth
    Ruth A. Married on 08/28/2021

Fantastic.a blessed day!

Everything was absolutely what I wanted and more!!

• Summer
    Summer B. Married on 10/12/2019

So helpful!

Genettis was so helpful with my wedding! They always answered my questions quick! Email is best for me because I’m busy and I would always have a response from them that day or the next day. They also did a great job with decorating! All I had to do was drop off my decorations and show them a picture of my inspiration. They took a lot of stress away from me in terms of wedding planning. Their food is also DELICIOUS and so flavorful. Food was the most important part for me!

Genetti Manor's reply:

Summer
    Our Team was so happy to help make your special day memorable. I enjoyed working with you and am glad your day was all you wanted it to be. We hope to be of service to you in the future!

Margaret Olsewski
    Director of Sales & Marketing/GM
    Patricia S. Married on 10/05/2019

Genetti's Truly Made Our Wedding A Tale as Old as Time

What can I say that would do our experience any justice? Amazing? Perfect? Exquisite? All of the above!? We went to Margaret in a panic, having left our original venue due to inconsistencies, and she was everything but inconsistent. She put our minds at ease within the first few minutes of meeting her and she genuinely showed interest in not only our wedding, but us as a couple. She had her own ideas to add to our Beauty and the Beast theme and worked tirelessly to make sure that everything we asked for was done to the best of their ability. They set up the Grand Ballroom better than I could ever imagine. The hosts and bartenders were personable and made sure to introduce themselves to myself and Tricia Jones as soon as we made it to the venue and joined the party. And the food!? My GOD. I highly recommend the Stuffed Flounder! They made sure to only serve our food once we were able to sit down, so it was the perfect temperature. I heard from my guests that the Chicken Cordon Blu was the best they've ever had! The hors d'oeuvres were beyond expectation. Props to the chef!

If you are looking for an affordable, elegant, venue that has a staff that actually cares about you rather than a place just looking at the final bill, this is the place for you. I'll never forget what Maragaret and the Genetti's staff did for us on the biggest day of our lives.

Genetti Manor's reply:

Hello Patricia,

Your warm feedback regarding your wedding is certainly appreciated. We could not be more thrilled that you chose to "Be Our Guest" and spend your special day with us! Our Chef and staff will be delighted to hear how happy they made our bride and groom. We hope you consider us for any future events you may plan.

Best Wishes,
    John Juliano
    Assistant Manager
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Tuxedo By Sarno Tuxedo By Sarno Wedding Dresses

We love Genetti's so much, we put one of our stores inside! Their banquet hall is the perfect venue for your wedding!

Nancy Swiger Photography Nancy Swiger Photography Wedding Photographers

Great food and staff. Always professional! Love the outdoor gazebo and surrounding landscaping. Perfect for another photo shoot!

Gilbride Limousine
4.4 out of 5 rating , 23 Reviews
· Wedding Limos

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1505 N. Main Avenue Olyphant, PA, 18447
Location of (Genetti Manor)

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding

Wedding Venues