Warrington, PA 18976 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Gemelli Events

Over the last 17 years, I have had the pleasure of working in both the Tr-state area as well as Las Vegas, NV coordinating Weddings, Bar/Bat mitzvahs, Corporate Events, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Bachelor/ette Parties, Celebrities, and many more events!

As this passion continues, We would love to have clients experience our services. We are ready to take on any wedding or event, big and small! We will be your wedding/event consultant for your special day.

In order for Gemelli Events to assist you, our intention is to build a relationship with each client on a personal level. We offer a FREE one hour consultation to understand and help you visualize your dream event.

We will listen, counsel and provide all information to give you and yours a stress free event. Let's face it, you will want a caring, detail oriented, awesome, outgoing person standing right behind you for the entire journey leading up to your Happily Ever After!

Follow Gemelli Events on

6cea67d7357dce31 1515751913 e82412ad9cee5d11 1515751910071 9 2E130E7B 77A8 4788

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for Gemelli Events

Alissa · Married on 10/12/2013

For my wedding in October, I hired Dawn and Gemelli Events to oversee things the day before (rehearsal and rehearsal dinner) and on the wedding day itself. She connected with all the vendors in advance to ensure their timing and direction. Went above and beyond planning details like a light lunch while we got ready since I told her I notoriously don't eat when I'm nervous but always regret it later. Even hand crafted a very personal and sweet wedding gift.

Simply put, Dawn was amazing. I had done 98% of the work myself all up until the wedding weekend and Dawn allowed me actually enjoy it. She was professional, kind, calming and the bad cop when I needed her to be. She was on top of problems before they existed and handled everything in way that made me proud she was representing my husband and I.

Her prices were extremely reasonable for the value of her service and in hindsight I should have hired her earlier.

I can NOT recommend her highly enough. She gave me the gift of relaxing and enjoying what turned out to be the best day of my life.

Sent on 05/25/2014

M | I · Married on 09/30/2017

3.5

We hired Dawn as a Day-of Coordinator, so my husband & I could relax on our wedding day. She was very responsive to emails/texts leading up to the big day & was very professional. She was willing to travel for our wedding, which was great. She arrived very early, organized a nice breakfast for the bridal party (including quiche since she knew it was the bride's favorite!), and was in close contact with our venue coordinator. Everything was in order for her to run the show on our wedding day, which she did! At times, she could have taken more initiative helping vendors setup and sticking to our timeline. Overall, we were satisfied with Gemelli Events.

Sent on 11/19/2017

Gemelli Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 200.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1