Nearby Vendors to Consider

About GBC Entertainment

Hello and thank you for your interest in Southern Maryland's Premiere DJ Entertainment Company.
Since 1979, GBC Entertainment has been entertaining the Southern Maryland area's most selective clientele by providing the highest quality of musical services and catering to their special needs.

Built on the standards of professionalism and integrity, GBC Entertainment pays close attention to detail and customer satisfaction. Our goal is to understand your entertainment needs and personally customize every event to meet and exceed all of your expectations.

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Washington DC

8 Reviews for GBC Entertainment

George was so wonderful to work with! I met him in person the day of my wedding, and he made me feel like we have been friends for years! He made everything feel so personal. He kept the crowd entertained and played very tasteful music. My son (9 years old) loved the music, and my nieces wouldn't stay off the dance floor! He made sure he knew how to pronounce all the names, and that everything was in order for introductions. He went above and beyond to make sure my wedding was perfect!

Profile Picture Krista, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

GBC Entertainment did a great job at our wedding! George was easy to work with and super responsive. The music selections matched our interests, and our guests really enjoyed it as well.

Profile Picture User7404516, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My advice? Use GBC Entertainment! We were so blessed to have George DJ our daughter Megan's wedding. George knows what he's doing, was on top of everything and paid attention to detail. We did not have to worry about a thing! He was extremely helpful with suggestions when we needed help and his sound system is TOP NOTCH. From the wedding music to the end of the reception, George never quit entertaining. He got even the most stubborn people out on the dance floor.....no easy feat! Seriously, look NO FURTHER than GBC Entertainment. You will be glad you did.

Profile Picture Heidi, 7/9/16, 1 Review