Gale Morgan Gowns & Bridal Outlet

1810 Wicksley Way, Marietta, GA 30062 Map · Phone number

About Gale Morgan Gowns & Bridal Outlet

Gale Morgan Gowns is devoted to bringing the best Bridal bargains to Atlanta area brides. Located in East Cobb, Marietta, we custom design and make bridal gowns, attendants gowns, special occasion wear, including women’s tuxedos and wedding suits, veils, hairpieces, and accessories for women and children, as well as men’s neckties, vests and pocket squares. All offered in your choice of color and fabric.

Full service alterations are also available for any gown you might bring in. Whether is just a hem, a bustle, or more complex alteration needs, we offer competitive prices which include all fittings until it’s right! We have extensive experience in remaking you grandmothers or mothers wedding gown into yours. And that outdated gown can easily become a great rehearsal or reception dress as well!

Contact us for any of your wedding or special occasion needs. Our designers can make your dream a reality!

Follow Gale Morgan Gowns & Bridal Outlet on

Lazaro - new off the rack sz 12, Retail $3700- Reduced to $1150
Custom "Free People" style short wedding gown with layers of lace, chiffon, tulle, and organza- a...
Custom Flower Girl dress of silk iridescent taffeta with handmade flowers
Custom Flower Girl dress of silk iridescent taffeta with handmade flowers

3 Reviews for Gale Morgan Gowns & Bridal Outlet

I bought my wedding gown at gale morgan. Sandra is the owner and seamstress as well. She did a wonderful job transforming the dress that I bought from her into my dream dress. She is easy going and flexible. She also work with your budget. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/03/2015

Rachel · Married on 11/15/2014

Gale saved my wedding! Two weeks before my big day, my dress did not fit an she was able to work her magic and get it altered so that it fit perfectly the day of. Incredible value and outstanding service! Highly HIGHLY recommend to anyone needing alterations or a custom dress.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Jordan · Married on 05/19/2013

I found the perfect dress I wanted for my wedding, and I had them custom make it to my dimensions. My fiance and I thought it would be a brilliant idea to do our own measurements of me. When the dress got here, I couldn't even get it over my hips. It was an epic failure! So my best friend recommended Ms. Vincent who altered her wedding dress back in Novemeber when she put on a few pounds after buying her dress. Not only did Ms. Vincent work with me to take apart and re-put back together my dress- literally- she went on to minor changes that embellished it. She had a flood of ideas and worked miracles! AND- she did it all within a day!! Very reasonable for $$, and no fear of missing my wedding date, now :) (I also can't wait to see my bouquet she'll be making for me!)

Seriously, if you need a dress miracle, go see her. If you're just looking for a dress for you or your bridesmaids, or want something custom made, go see her!!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Gale Morgan Gowns & Bridal Outlet FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months