3524 Broad St, Atlanta, GA 30341 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Carrie's Bridal Collection

Carrie’s Bridal Collection located in Atlanta, Georgia specializes in affordable wedding gowns with quality customer service. All wedding gowns available through this business are designed by bridal designer Carrie Huyett. For anyone desiring a one-of-a-kind dress that is sold off-the-rack, consider perusing the wide selection at Carrie’s Bridal Collection.

Experience
Carrie Huyett’s bridal line, Carrafina, has been displayed in places such as Los Angeles and New York, along with fashion blogs, publications and runway shows. Carrie Huyett established Carrie’s Bridal Collection in 2011, selling one-of-a-kind and off-the-rack gowns. No appointment is required Monday through Friday, but Saturdays and Sunday are by appointment only. Regardless of the day, personal attention is offered by the professionals at Carrie’s Bridal Collection.

Designs Offered
All of the gowns available through Carrie’s Bridal Collection are design by Carrie Huyett and store manager, Kristin. Styles include ball gowns, boho, mermaid and desination, among many others. Additional bridal items offered by this business include jewelry, veils, shoes and belts.

Follow Carrie's Bridal Collection on

Carrie's Bridal Collection 6
Carrie's Bridal Collection 7
  • Debbie

Debbie Mann · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Say yes to a beautiful dress

We found out about Carrie's Bridal Collection through a friend and are so happy that they shared their wonderful experience with us. This was the first and only place we had to go to find the dress of my dreams! They were welcoming when we walked in and Kimberly was thoughtful and accommodating to everyone with me as well as me. She allowed me as much time as I needed to evaluate each dress I tried on even though I ended up back in the first one I tried on. It was the kind of experience I would wish on every bride to be. Go here 1st and you may not need to go anywhere else. Thank you Carrie!!!

Carrie's Bridal Collection 8
    Carrie's Bridal Collection 9

Latoya · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Jessica and Kim were amazing to work with!!! It was my first time visiting the store and I was blown away. I read so many good reviews prior to my visit and I was confident that I would find my dress there. I love the fact that all the dresses are under $1,000 and beautifully designed. Jessica was very patient and was genuine. I never felt rushed or felt as if she was just trying to make a sale. The atmosphere is very inviting and down to earth. I absolutely love my dress and cannot wait until my wedding day. I will recommend every bride to be to Carrie's. Simply amazing!

Carrie's Bridal Collection FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

Real Weddings

• My Traveling Panda
    My Traveling Panda Travel Agents

Carrie's Bridal Collection not only offers amazing personal service, but her gowns are gorgeous and affordable! This is how the experience of choosing your wedding dress should be! I highly recommend Carri'es Bridal Collection!

• 3524 Broad St Atlanta, Georgia, 30341 See on map
    Monday/Wed/Thurs/Friday - 10-6 pm(walk-in or appt), Tues 11-7 (walk-in or appt), Saturday/Sunday by appointment only.