Carrie's Bridal Collection

Atlanta, GA View map

Started in 2011 by Carrie herself, Carrie's Bridal Collection believes a beautiful, couture gown doesn’t need to cost thousands of dollars. In our intimate and lively boutique, you’ll receive one-on-one service from our well-trained Master Bridal stylists, showing you what Southern Hospitality is all about! Awarded “Best of Weddings” 10 years in a row by The Knot, we offer the best service and the greatest selections at the most affordable prices! We love to celebrate each and every moment of your amazing journey to the alter which is how finding your wedding gown should be!

At Carrie’s we cater solely to the bride! We only stock brand new bridal gowns and do not carry bridesmaids, mother-of-the bride/groom, or flower girl dresses. We do not buy or consign gowns- our gowns are new and most designed in house. We also carry veils, belts, accessories and anything else our brides will need on their special day! Our entire collection of bridal gowns is on the floor- this means you will be trying on the actual dress you will be walking down the aisle in! Buying “off-the-rack” means you get to walk out with your beautiful dress the day you purchase and will not have to deal with the stressful process of ordering your gown!

Each gown we carry is affordably priced. With sizes 0 through 28, and plenty of options in each size, you are sure to find your dream dress and have a blast while doing so! We are so excited to have you in our store! Appointments are required and we suggest you to call to book as soon as possible, as we do fill up quickly! Our Master Stylists are excited to assist you!

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Amanda
    Amanda N. Getting married on 12/04/2022

Amazing experience!!

Carries Bridal Collection is by far the best wedding boutique I visited in my hunt for the perfect dress! The girls were absolutely amazing and made the process so much fun!! I can not thank you all enough for helping me find my dream dress! If you are a bride to be, I highly recommend making an appointment here! The collection is stunning AND affordable!! The dresses are designed to be one of a kind at very reasonable prices (I didn't find a dress in the boutique for more than $1,200). Also, unlike other wedding boutiques I visited, they had appropriate sizes for someone like myself to try on. At several other stores, I was placed in dresses 3 times my size and they swallowed me whole and it was very difficult to imagine the finished product. Here, on the other hand, I was able to try on several dresses that fit me like a glove right off the rack! Again, I cannot recommend Carrie's Bridal Collection and the wonderful ladies that work there enough! Thank you so much for helping me find my perfect, dream dress!!
  • Emma
    Emma Married on 06/25/2022
    This is the place to be! I'm a plus size woman with hips and curves. They had a wide variety of gowns for my size. It was so hard to decide on some dresses. After 2 other bridal shops, I came here and got my dress, veil, and necklaces! I must admit I love my dress and services for Carrie's! I recommend this shop 1st, hands down!
    Erin Married on 10/23/2021

Awesome experience!

This was my second time dress shopping and after a not great experience the first time I had a wonderful experience with Madison the second time. She was super nice and helpful and helped me find my dress!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

25 photos · 09/29/2018
  • Meghan & Robbie
    61 photos · 03/10/2018

My Traveling Panda My Traveling Panda Travel Agents

Carrie's Bridal Collection not only offers amazing personal service, but her gowns are gorgeous and affordable! This is how the experience of choosing your wedding dress should be! I highly recommend Carri'es Bridal Collection!

3524 Broad St Atlanta, GA, 30341

Monday/Thurs/Fri/Sat/Sun by appointment.
Location of (Carrie's Bridal Collection)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding