3524 Broad St, Atlanta, GA 30341 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Carrie's Bridal Collection

Carrie’s Bridal Collection located in Atlanta, Georgia specializes in affordable wedding gowns with quality customer service. All wedding gowns available through this business are designed by bridal designer Carrie Huyett. For anyone desiring a one-of-a-kind dress that is sold off-the-rack, consider perusing the wide selection at Carrie’s Bridal Collection.

Experience
Carrie Huyett’s bridal line, Carrafina, has been displayed in places such as Los Angeles and New York, along with fashion blogs, publications and runway shows. Carrie Huyett established Carrie’s Bridal Collection in 2011, selling one-of-a-kind and off-the-rack gowns. No appointment is required Monday through Friday, but Saturdays and Sunday are by appointment only. Regardless of the day, personal attention is offered by the professionals at Carrie’s Bridal Collection.

Designs Offered
All of the gowns available through Carrie’s Bridal Collection are design by Carrie Huyett and store manager, Kristin. Styles include ball gowns, boho, mermaid and desination, among many others. Additional bridal items offered by this business include jewelry, veils, and belts.

Follow Carrie's Bridal Collection on

169 Reviews for Carrie's Bridal Collection

• Amanda

Amanda Nicole · Getting married on 12/04/2022

Amazing experience!!

Carries Bridal Collection is by far the best wedding boutique I visited in my hunt for the perfect dress! The girls were absolutely amazing and made the process so much fun!! I can not thank you all enough for helping me find my dream dress! If you are a bride to be, I highly recommend making an appointment here! The collection is stunning AND affordable!! The dresses are designed to be one of a kind at very reasonable prices (I didn't find a dress in the boutique for more than $1,200). Also, unlike other wedding boutiques I visited, they had appropriate sizes for someone like myself to try on. At several other stores, I was placed in dresses 3 times my size and they swallowed me whole and it was very difficult to imagine the finished product. Here, on the other hand, I was able to try on several dresses that fit me like a glove right off the rack! Again, I cannot recommend Carrie's Bridal Collection and the wonderful ladies that work there enough! Thank you so much for helping me find my perfect, dream dress!!

Sent on 06/03/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 05/28/2021

Best wedding dress shopping experience! Love my gown!

I am a recent move to GA. My fiancé and I relocated for work from Ohio for his career. When it came to dress shopping, all my favorite loved ones flew in from Ohio for a very special weekend to find “the dress.” We went to a few other places but none compared to Carrie’s. From the customer service to the wide selection of beautiful gowns, you really can’t for wrong. I ended up booking a premier bridal experience with Jessica—so worth it by the way. She was beyond helpful and has an amazing eye in figuring out what a bride wants. She definitely went above and beyond, even sticking around later than the allotted time to help me find the perfect gown with my loved ones who traveled so far. It’s worth every second of your time going!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Woodard · Getting married on 03/11/2021

Wonderful experience!

My appointment at Carrie's was perfect! I had such a great time thanks to Shawna who helped me find my dream wedding dress! The facility is beautiful and clean and the selection was wide without being overwhelming. Also, very affordable! Cannot recommend higher!

Sent on 05/06/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Carrie's Bridal Collection FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    Under $500
    $500 - $999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Plus Size Gowns
    Veils
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• My Traveling Panda Travel Agents

Carrie's Bridal Collection not only offers amazing personal service, but her gowns are gorgeous and affordable! This is how the experience of choosing your wedding dress should be! I highly recommend Carri'es Bridal Collection!

• 3524 Broad St Atlanta, Georgia, 30341 See on map
    Monday/Wed/Thurs/Friday - 10-6 pm(walk-in or appt), Tues 11-7 (walk-in or appt), Saturday/Sunday by appointment only.
    Location of (Carrie's Bridal Collection)