3524 Broad St, Atlanta, GA 30341 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Carrie's Bridal Collection

Carrie’s Bridal Collection located in Atlanta, Georgia specializes in affordable wedding gowns with quality customer service. All wedding gowns available through this business are designed by bridal designer Carrie Huyett. For anyone desiring a one-of-a-kind dress that is sold off-the-rack, consider perusing the wide selection at Carrie’s Bridal Collection.

Experience
Carrie Huyett’s bridal line, Carrafina, has been displayed in places such as Los Angeles and New York, along with fashion blogs, publications and runway shows. Carrie Huyett established Carrie’s Bridal Collection in 2011, selling one-of-a-kind and off-the-rack gowns. No appointment is required Monday through Friday, but Saturdays and Sunday are by appointment only. Regardless of the day, personal attention is offered by the professionals at Carrie’s Bridal Collection.

Designs Offered
All of the gowns available through Carrie’s Bridal Collection are design by Carrie Huyett and store manager, Kristin. Styles include ball gowns, boho, mermaid and desination, among many others. Additional bridal items offered by this business include jewelry, veils, and belts.

Follow Carrie's Bridal Collection on

Carrie's Bridal Collection 6
Carrie's Bridal Collection 7
  • Debbie

Debbie Mann · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Say yes to a beautiful dress

We found out about Carrie's Bridal Collection through a friend and are so happy that they shared their wonderful experience with us. This was the first and only place we had to go to find the dress of my dreams! They were welcoming when we walked in and Kimberly was thoughtful and accommodating to everyone with me as well as me. She allowed me as much time as I needed to evaluate each dress I tried on even though I ended up back in the first one I tried on. It was the kind of experience I would wish on every bride to be. Go here 1st and you may not need to go anywhere else. Thank you Carrie!!!

Sent on 01/27/2019
    Carrie's Bridal Collection 8
    Carrie's Bridal Collection 9
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 05/22/2020

Best wedding dress shopping experience! Love my gown!

I am a recent move to GA. My fiancé and I relocated for work from Ohio for his career. When it came to dress shopping, all my favorite loved ones flew in from Ohio for a very special weekend to find “the dress.” We went to a few other places but none compared to Carrie’s. From the customer service to the wide selection of beautiful gowns, you really can’t for wrong. I ended up booking a premier bridal experience with Jessica—so worth it by the way. She was beyond helpful and has an amazing eye in figuring out what a bride wants. She definitely went above and beyond, even sticking around later than the allotted time to help me find the perfect gown with my loved ones who traveled so far. It’s worth every second of your time going!

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Carrie's Bridal Collection 10
    Carrie's Bridal Collection 11
    Carrie's Bridal Collection 12

Samantha · Getting married on 04/08/2020

Amazing!

Carrie's Bridal experience was AMAZING!!! I have been to several bridal shops and my experience here doesn't even compare to any of the others. I worked directly with Djenne and from the moment we came in and were greeted to the moment we got into the vehicle with my dress I cannot even say enough amazing things about her. The experience she provided was exceptional. I didn't feel rushed, she was super patient, and extremely helpful when searching for the dress. My mother was out of town and unable to be there, but of course I had to get her approval, and her patience while we facetimed her and waited for her to answer was so greatly appreciated. She was genuinely happy to be there and happy to help which made all of the difference. We picked out at least 8 dresses for me to try on, and she helped me every step of the way. She even dolled me up with a few different head pieces for me to see and I didn't even have to ask! If anyone goes to Carrie's, even if they don't have what you are looking for I highly recommend working with Djenne. I felt super comfortable with her and my aunt and MOH really enjoyed the experience she provided for us. I couldn't have asked for a better day, or better dress coordinator saying YES to the dress!!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Carrie's Bridal Collection FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Veils
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• My Traveling Panda
    My Traveling Panda Travel Agents

Carrie's Bridal Collection not only offers amazing personal service, but her gowns are gorgeous and affordable! This is how the experience of choosing your wedding dress should be! I highly recommend Carri'es Bridal Collection!

• 3524 Broad St Atlanta, Georgia, 30341 See on map
    Monday/Wed/Thurs/Friday - 10-6 pm(walk-in or appt), Tues 11-7 (walk-in or appt), Saturday/Sunday by appointment only.