1649 McLendon Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30307 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About Kelly's Closet

The closet is truly unique. We are tucked away in one of Atlanta's historic neighborhoods, in a building that is well over a hundred years old. Kelly's selection is very exclusive. She doesn't like to carry things that you find anywhere else in Atlanta, so mostly, she doesn't. But, the attitude here is ALL Candler Park, casual and laid back. The bridal salon works by appointment (so we can fuss over you as much as you want!), but the ready to wear shop is always open for peeking. Kelly shops the globe for the most interesting in the fashion world. She tends to like vintage style and timeless quality over trendy. But, she always loves flirty and fun. She has collected the most exciting, innovative, and creative collection of clothing: bridal wear, evening wear, ready to wear, accessories, and whatever else she decides to love. Who would think there would be one-stop shopping in Candler Park?

For the Brides

Kelly's bridal salon is like no other in town. It is truly unique, offering styles for the modern, sophisticated woman. Very fashion forward in her buying, she likes to introduce her brides to alternatives to "that same dress that is everwhere." Here, you will surprise yourself. We can do everything from elaborate to simple, but always with a little flair. Kelly's brides often want something a little different, and we never disappoint. Come in and see for yourself. We will instantly put you at ease with our attitude (and the shag carpet doesn't hurt). Even if you don't find your dress, you will Love your experience here. Just ask around, and other brides will tell you about the funky little shop down near little five points. Make the trip, we promise you won't regret the drive.

ParkerWedding0392
1361202025443146
Kelly's Closet
One of our many beautiful Brides at Kelly's Closet, Atlanta. Photography by 6 of Four.
ParkerWedding0330

Kelly's Closet 6
Kelly's Closet 7
  • Futuremrsmccormack

Julie · Getting married on 02/29/2020

This was the most amazing bridal experience I could have imagined.

I'm a Claire Pettibone girl, and she's as unique in the bridal industry as you can get. I live in Orlando and the closest place to me that sold her collection was Kelly's Closet. So I made an appointment for two days after speaking with the (lovely) Sarah to actually fly out for their trunk show (The only way I could look at the entire collection as opposed to just a few).

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sarah (so freaking awesome) and Jenny (the manager who was also there). It was a Thursday, so things were slow, and, because I had travelled so far, they gave me extra time. We had a marathon 4 hour appointment, and Sarah and Jenny were as excited as I was. It was so nice to have people to share this with because my mom (who they helped me facetime with) couldn't be there, nor could anyone else. They were my friends and family for the day.

I found my dress! It's wonderful and unique, and I feel so good about the decision, not only because they allowed me to take my time (and let's face it, try on the entire stock), but because they were so genuine, honest, and warm toward me. If you're in Atlanta or even on the EAST COAST at all, and you're not the traditional bride, GO HERE. They're so super great.

xoxo,
    Julie

Sent on 05/13/2016

Elle Beene · Getting married on 01/18/2020

The Best Experience

I can’t praise Kelly’s Closet enough. My experience there has been of the most special ones I’ve had through the wedding planning process. I’m a modern minimalist bride and spent a month researching various shops in ATL to plan a weekend of appointments to find the dress. Kelly’s closet was my first appointment and Madison was my consultant. She watched as I picked dresses — paying attention to what caught my eye and what I said “no” to when my matron of honor and mom brought over dresses. Madison pulled ONE dress for me to try on. It wasn’t one that would’ve caught my eye on the rack but it was absolutely perfect. I was shocked! 15 minutes into my first appointment, I found my dress. I’ve told every future bride I know that it’s worth the trip to ATL for the experience! Couldn’t be happier!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Kelly's Closet FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months, 12+ months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually, Monthly, Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales