About Kelly's Closet

The closet is truly unique. We are tucked away in one of Atlanta's historic neighborhoods, in a building that is well over a hundred years old. Kelly's selection is very exclusive. She doesn't like to carry things that you find anywhere else in Atlanta, so mostly, she doesn't. But, the attitude here is ALL Candler Park, casual and laid back. The bridal salon works by appointment (so we can fuss over you as much as you want!), but the ready to wear shop is always open for peeking. Kelly shops the globe for the most interesting in the fashion world. She tends to like vintage style and timeless quality over trendy. But, she always loves flirty and fun. She has collected the most exciting, innovative, and creative collection of clothing: bridal wear, evening wear, ready to wear, accessories, and whatever else she decides to love. Who would think there would be one-stop shopping in Candler Park?

For the Brides

Kelly's bridal salon is like no other in town. It is truly unique, offering styles for the modern, sophisticated woman. Very fashion forward in her buying, she likes to introduce her brides to alternatives to "that same dress that is everwhere." Here, you will surprise yourself. We can do everything from elaborate to simple, but always with a little flair. Kelly's brides often want something a little different, and we never disappoint. Come in and see for yourself. We will instantly put you at ease with our attitude (and the shag carpet doesn't hurt). Even if you don't find your dress, you will Love your experience here. Just ask around, and other brides will tell you about the funky little shop down near little five points. Make the trip, we promise you won't regret the drive.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Atlanta

73 Reviews for Kelly's Closet

User Photos
todo alt text
Bride (4)
Hair Accessories (2)
Veils (2)

I just wanted to write a review and tell you all how fond I am on Kelly's closet. Our experience was absolutely delightful. I was struggling with finding dresses in my budget, then all of a sudden Kelly (THE Kelly) came swooping in like a blissful angel out of nowhere and started pulling dresses off the rack for me and they were all in my price range and all made me feel like a queen. She was the kindest, coolest chick and definitely understood the difficult situation I was in- I was in the tricky situation where I fell in love with two dresses, one from Kelly's closet and another from a different boutiqe. I ended up going with the other dress, which to this day- Im still not sure it was the right move!! HOWEVER- Kelly was so very understanding, so helpful, and still sent me a christmas card in the mail months later!! I love her. I want to go back just to chat. I highly recommend looking for your dress there!! Oh and also- the most beautiful options of gowns!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This was the most amazing bridal experience I could have imagined.

I'm a Claire Pettibone girl, and she's as unique in the bridal industry as you can get. I live in Orlando and the closest place to me that sold her collection was Kelly's Closet. So I made an appointment for two days after speaking with the (lovely) Sarah to actually fly out for their trunk show (The only way I could look at the entire collection as opposed to just a few).

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sarah (so freaking awesome) and Jenny (the manager who was also there). It was a Thursday, so things were slow, and, because I had travelled so far, they gave me extra time. We had a marathon 4 hour appointment, and Sarah and Jenny were as excited as I was. It was so nice to have people to share this with because my mom (who they helped me facetime with) couldn't be there, nor could anyone else. They were my friends and family for the day.

I found my dress! It's wonderful and unique, and I feel so good about the decision, not only because they allowed me to take my time (and let's face it, try on the entire stock), but because they were so genuine, honest, and warm toward me. If you're in Atlanta or even on the EAST COAST at all, and you're not the traditional bride, GO HERE. They're so super great.

xoxo,
Julie

Profile Picture Julie, 2/18/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils, Hair Accessories

Where to begin! Without Kelly's Closet, I would not have my dream dress, plain and simple. Madison was my consultant and I described my dream dress to her and then we selected all the dresses I wanted to try on. After trying a few, I decided to put some dress back on the rack. When I attempted to put my dress back on the rack (yes this is a true story, I tried to give it up before putting it on), Madison sweetly suggested I keep it to try because it had so many of the details I described. Well! Bless her, because it was my dress! Ugly tears and all. Thank you to the sweetest little bridal boutique for making this girl's dream dress come true!!

Photo of Kelly's Closet in Atlanta, GA - Lela Rose - the Canyon // belt added