Kelly's Closet

Atlanta, GA View map Visit website

The closet is truly unique. We are tucked away in one of Atlanta's historic neighborhoods, in a building that is well over a hundred years old. Kelly's selection is very exclusive. She doesn't like to carry things that you find anywhere else in Atlanta, so mostly, she doesn't. But, the attitude here is ALL Candler Park, casual and laid back. The bridal salon works by appointment (so we can fuss over you as much as you want!), but the ready to wear shop is always open for peeking. Kelly shops the globe for the most interesting in the fashion world. She tends to like vintage style and timeless quality over trendy. But, she always loves flirty and fun. She has collected the most exciting, innovative, and creative collection of clothing: bridal wear, evening wear, ready to wear, accessories, and whatever else she decides to love. Who would think there would be one-stop shopping in Candler Park?

For the Brides

Kelly's bridal salon is like no other in town. It is truly unique, offering styles for the modern, sophisticated woman. Very fashion forward in her buying, she likes to introduce her brides to alternatives to "that same dress that is everwhere." Here, you will surprise yourself. We can do everything from elaborate to simple, but always with a little flair. Kelly's brides often want something a little different, and we never disappoint. Come in and see for yourself. We will instantly put you at ease with our attitude (and the shag carpet doesn't hurt). Even if you don't find your dress, you will Love your experience here. Just ask around, and other brides will tell you about the funky little shop down near little five points. Make the trip, we promise you won't regret the drive.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months
9-11 months
12+ months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Annually
Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

Leah H. Married on 01/16/2022

A Great Experience!

I had a wonderful experience getting my dress at Kelly’s Closet! Kelly’s Closet had lots of different styles and designers, so you really are able to get a feel for what kind of dress you’re looking for. I always thought I knew what I wanted, but of course, I tried on a long sleeve Jenny Yoo dress that I thought I would hate, but fell in love with! I went to one more bridal store after trying on “the dress”, but couldn’t stop thinking about the one I tried on at Kelly’s Closet, so my mom and I went back the next day to purchase it!

I don’t live in Atlanta, but decided to get my alterations done at Kelly’s Closet, as they have a cap on their alterations. Kelly and her team were great at offering suggestions on how to alter the dress, and Nora, the in-house seamstress, was amazing! She has a great eye for alterations and always took any feedback I had after fittings seriously to make sure my dress fitted exactly how I wanted it to!

I would 100% recommend making an appointment to try on dresses at Kelly’s Closet - you won’t be disappointed with their selections, and their customer service is top of the line!
    Megan Married on 11/13/2021

Thank you, Kelly + team!!

TL:DR: I had a fantastic experience at Kelly’s. I originally THOUGHT I knew exactly what I wanted in a wedding dress, but eventually realized the style I was dreaming of really wasn’t the right one for me. That left me back to square one, with not much time to spare, until I went to Kelly’s. She pulled a sample of a style completely different than what I’d been trying on, and it turns out that was perfect! It was flattering and classic with a little uniqueness - exactly what I was hoping for. Plus, as a sample, it was on an amazing discount and worked for my timeframe. Because of proximity to my job, I ended up starting my alterations at a different shop, but after awhile I realized that tailor was not “the right fit” for me. I ended up back at Kelly’s to finish up my alterations, and they were awesome in advising me what shapewear I needed and talking me through everything. They were easy to talk to and I didn’t feel pressured to style my look any certain way. I loved their shop’s unique and stylish feel. They’re kind, communicative, and patient and it was so awesome to get to work with Kelly herself, too. Thank you, Kelly and team!
  • Marissa
    Marissa L. Married on 09/19/2020

Best Wedding Boutique in ATL

I can not say enough amazing things about this place. I immediately walked in with welcome arms and felt in amazing vibe right off the bat, which is very important when wedding dress shopping! My consultant, Katie, was marvelous. She made me feel comfortable and was so accommodating throughout the whole process. I had to leave for another scheduled appointment, and that place was NOTHING compared to Kelly's Closet. When I wanted to come back that night to choose my first dress choice, they were closing. But Katie offered me an appointment the next day on her day off just for me! The dress selection is gorgeous and unique, I wanted to try everything on. But the environment and staff is what made my experience all that much better. I recommend this place t o any upcoming bride, you won't regret it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

32 photos · 10/12/2014
  • Eddie & Devin
    27 photos · 08/03/2014

1649 McLendon Avenue NE Atlanta, 30307
Location of (Kelly's Closet)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding