1649 McLendon Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30307 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Kelly's Closet

The closet is truly unique. We are tucked away in one of Atlanta's historic neighborhoods, in a building that is well over a hundred years old. Kelly's selection is very exclusive. She doesn't like to carry things that you find anywhere else in Atlanta, so mostly, she doesn't. But, the attitude here is ALL Candler Park, casual and laid back. The bridal salon works by appointment (so we can fuss over you as much as you want!), but the ready to wear shop is always open for peeking. Kelly shops the globe for the most interesting in the fashion world. She tends to like vintage style and timeless quality over trendy. But, she always loves flirty and fun. She has collected the most exciting, innovative, and creative collection of clothing: bridal wear, evening wear, ready to wear, accessories, and whatever else she decides to love. Who would think there would be one-stop shopping in Candler Park?

For the Brides

Kelly's bridal salon is like no other in town. It is truly unique, offering styles for the modern, sophisticated woman. Very fashion forward in her buying, she likes to introduce her brides to alternatives to "that same dress that is everwhere." Here, you will surprise yourself. We can do everything from elaborate to simple, but always with a little flair. Kelly's brides often want something a little different, and we never disappoint. Come in and see for yourself. We will instantly put you at ease with our attitude (and the shag carpet doesn't hurt). Even if you don't find your dress, you will Love your experience here. Just ask around, and other brides will tell you about the funky little shop down near little five points. Make the trip, we promise you won't regret the drive.

ParkerWedding0392
1361202025443146
Kelly's Closet
One of our many beautiful Brides at Kelly's Closet, Atlanta. Photography by 6 of Four.
ParkerWedding0330

Kelly's Closet 6
Kelly's Closet 7
  • LINDSEY

Lindsey Cohen · Getting married on 08/31/2019

A special and magical place

Kelly's Closet is a special place. I had the most amazing consultant (Katie). She made the experience an absolute joy. Every dress was more beautiful than the rest-I have a unique style and was always nervous that I would not find a dress I loved, but the Closet was a dream come true. They got my style immediately-listened to everything I had to say and my main concerns. Also, as someone who has struggled with body image it was such a validating and body positive experience. If you are a bit of a funky, bohemian or just different bride this place is your dream. Everything about the experience was warm, inviting, intentional, and special. I will always remember my day here, it was truly phenomenal.

Sent on 11/25/2018
  • Hope

Hope · Married on 06/08/2019

This was my very first appointment and it was perfect. I was nervous and excited about trying on dresses and Elizabeth explained the whole process to me and helped me try on a bunch of dresses in my budget so I could get a feel for what I liked. I came during a sample sale, which I highly recommend for anyone with a smaller budget. Mine was $1000 and I found a ton of great dresses to try on! If there hadn't been a sale it might have been a bit out of my range. Kelly, the owner, was also amazing! We were supposed to eat at the restaurant next door right before the appointment (we drove two hours to get to ATL) and when I called to put our name on the list to make sure we had enough time to eat, they said they couldn't do that, even though the week prior a manager had said we could. I called the bridal shop and Kelly herself walked down and talked to the hostess and made sure that we got a table. She really went above and beyond to make sure that my very first experience was great. <3

Sent on 07/01/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren Miller · Married on 05/11/2019

Loved working with them!

The ladies at Kelly’s Closet were so great to work with! I came in from out of town to meet my sisters, mom and best friend to look for a wedding dress. They made the whole process so nice and made me feel at ease. I loved working with them and so happy I bought my dress from them!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Kelly's Closet 8
    Kelly's Closet 9
    Kelly's Closet 10
    Kelly's Closet 11
    Kelly's Closet 12
    Kelly's Closet 13

Kelly's Closet FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months, 6-8 months, 9-11 months, 12+ months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually, Monthly, Seasonally, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales