About Kelly's Closet

The closet is truly unique. We are tucked away in one of Atlanta's historic neighborhoods, in a building that is well over a hundred years old. Kelly's selection is very exclusive. She doesn't like to carry things that you find anywhere else in Atlanta, so mostly, she doesn't. But, the attitude here is ALL Candler Park, casual and laid back. The bridal salon works by appointment (so we can fuss over you as much as you want!), but the ready to wear shop is always open for peeking. Kelly shops the globe for the most interesting in the fashion world. She tends to like vintage style and timeless quality over trendy. But, she always loves flirty and fun. She has collected the most exciting, innovative, and creative collection of clothing: bridal wear, evening wear, ready to wear, accessories, and whatever else she decides to love. Who would think there would be one-stop shopping in Candler Park?

For the Brides

Kelly's bridal salon is like no other in town. It is truly unique, offering styles for the modern, sophisticated woman. Very fashion forward in her buying, she likes to introduce her brides to alternatives to "that same dress that is everwhere." Here, you will surprise yourself. We can do everything from elaborate to simple, but always with a little flair. Kelly's brides often want something a little different, and we never disappoint. Come in and see for yourself. We will instantly put you at ease with our attitude (and the shag carpet doesn't hurt). Even if you don't find your dress, you will Love your experience here. Just ask around, and other brides will tell you about the funky little shop down near little five points. Make the trip, we promise you won't regret the drive.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Veils (3)
Hair Accessories (2)
Bridesmaids (1)
Jewelry (1)

I just wanted to write a review and tell you all how fond I am on Kelly's closet. Our experience was absolutely delightful. I was struggling with finding dresses in my budget, then all of a sudden Kelly (THE Kelly) came swooping in like a blissful angel out of nowhere and started pulling dresses off the rack for me and they were all in my price range and all made me feel like a queen. She was the kindest, coolest chick and definitely understood the difficult situation I was in- I was in the tricky situation where I fell in love with two dresses, one from Kelly's closet and another from a different boutiqe. I ended up going with the other dress, which to this day- Im still not sure it was the right move!! HOWEVER- Kelly was so very understanding, so helpful, and still sent me a christmas card in the mail months later!! I love her. I want to go back just to chat. I highly recommend looking for your dress there!! Oh and also- the most beautiful options of gowns!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Upon walking into Kelly's Closet I knew I'd buy my dress there. They were so helpful throughout the entire process and have a fabulous selection of dresses (so many different types). I wish I could go try on dresses every weekend!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/21/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids

Although I didn't buy my wedding dress at Kelly's Closet, I did purchase my bridal earrings there. I found these unique earrings that are a mix of opal and crystals with just the right amount of dangle. They were also on sale that day for half off! I bought them several months in advance of my wedding and tried them on often because I loved them so much and couldn't wait for everyone to see them. Although I was only looking for earrings, the owner personally assisted me. This little shop was overwhelmingly impressive for both unique accessories and dresses. I wanted to write a review because my bridal earrings were my favorite accessory and they made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! Thank you!

Profile Picture Shawna, 4/1/18, 9 Reviews