284 New Mark Esplanade, Rockville, MD 20850 Map · Phone number

About Gala Girls, LLC - Weddings & Events

Gala Girls, LLC was founded by Lian Yuen and Cynthia Kim. After years of being on the sidelines and helping out their friends and families create timeless events, Lian and Cynthia have come together to bring their love and passion for event planning to you. Gala Girls, LLC has made it their promise to treat each and every event as if it were their very own. They pride themselves on being professional, innovative, and most importantly, fun to work with. In their own words... "From your hearts to our hands, your event dreams become a reality."

Follow Gala Girls, LLC - Weddings & Events on

35eab5a20b460a93 1529056896 1d81eb7be68d08b6 1529056894471 4 4
6f75aa6199b0b039 1529056896 63eb58920c69d0b8 1529056896 a83cfb65bf48527a 152905

4 Reviews for Gala Girls, LLC - Weddings & Events

Karyn · Married on 09/10/2011

At first I was hesitant in hiring additional help but I’m so glad I chose Gala Girls! They were extremely professional, personable and made my wedding experience FUN and stress-free. Lian was always so responsive and helpful which definitely took a load off during our planning and especially the wedding day. She was extremely reliable and was always there to assist and/or provide her valuable opinion. She made sure I was happy throughout this whole experience (I was frustrated and overwhelmed with the wedding planning before I met her). My guests even noticed how well she executed our rehearsal and wedding day. Thank God I hired them because I really don’t think my wedding would have been so smooth. From one bride to the next, you want to enjoy your wedding experience. You won’t be disappointed with Gala Girls!

Sent on 09/13/2011

Chelsea · Married on 05/28/2011

Hiring Lian Yuen as a day of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I had searched all over for a day of coordinator, but was faced with professionals who were charging an extravagant amount of money, folks who did not return my phone calls or emails, to planner’s that just did not get what I was looking for. Immediately, when I met Lian I knew it would be a perfect fit. Unlike, many of the other planners who treated me like any old client, Lian took the time to get to know me and my husband. She tailored the services specifically to our needs.

Although, Lian was only hired for Day of Coordination, she provided never ending support and advice leading up to our big day. From monthly check-in emails to helping me incorporate Filipino traditions into our ceremony, she was a lifesaver. I’ll never forget this, but a few days before the wedding we had a last minute situation. I was very stressed out and felt as though nobody would understand where I was coming from. I called Lian and she coached me through the issue, explaining to me a similar thing happened at her wedding as well. She totally put me at ease and really helped put things in perspective that way I could relax and enjoy the days leading up to our wedding.

Our wedding day was absolutely amazing! Lian and her team were everything you could have asked for – organized, professional, and attentive. We’ve received so many compliments on what a beautiful day it was and many comments on how guests had so much fun. We really owe it to Gala Girls for making the day such a success - I would definitley recommend them!

Sent on 06/20/2011

Niki · Married on 05/21/2011

I came across the Gala Girls Wedding Planners by luck & glad I did! Lian & associates were perfect for planning my out of state wedding! I would highly recommend them to any bride looking for a wedding planner that will ensure your day is the perfect most special day ever!

Niki Lee

Sent on 07/13/2011

Gala Girls, LLC - Weddings & Events FAQ

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Gala Girls Wedding & Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 284 New Mark Esplanade Rockville, 20850 See on map