Gadabouts Catering

Banner Elk, NC View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Weddings and Corporate Events in the High Country have reached a new level of excellence! Gadabouts Catering, with over 15 years of experience in the area, has a commercial kitchen located conveniently to cater weddings and corporate events Boone, NC, Banner Elk, NC and the surrounding area. Our experienced Corporate Event and Wedding Planners can assist you in planning the perfect wedding or company event in the NC High Country! Gadabouts can do it all! Looking for the perfect wedding or corporate event catering company? Look no further... our imaginative menus will suit for any function, from a simple to sophisticated reception…company picnic to a family style dinner; buffet or banquet service is always available. Remember - we’ll rise to any occasion! Weddings and Corporate Event Catering in Boone, NC, Blowing Rock, NC, Banner Elk, NC, Purlear, NC, and surrounding areas.

Contact: gadaboutscatering2@gmail.com or 828-773-7963

• Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$65

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$40

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$35

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$25

Tastings
China
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$25

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
House Beer
Specialty Beer
House Wine
Champagne Toast
House Liquor

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Outside Cake
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Mexican
Southern
Southwestern
Spanish

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Liquor License
House Liquor
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware

• Cassandra
    Cassandra K. Married on 03/09/2022

Best Choice!

Eileen, Catie and staff are amazing! Like many families, our daughter's wedding was rescheduled due to Covid. Eileen was positive, supportive and responsive throughout the whole process, and there were many changes and pivots along the way! As a mother of the bride, and this being our first wedding planning experience, I relied on Eileen's expertise and "don't worry, we've got this" attitude to get us through! We knew we were in the right hands with Gadabouts! The food was delicious, the staff was professional, warm and friendly, and our guests were well taken care of and all had an amazing time!
    I am so grateful to Eileen and her staff for being patient and supportive and for helping to make Katharine and Damon's dream wedding a day they will always remember!
  • Jenny
    Jenny H. Married on 09/30/2021

Outstanding food!

Gadabouts catered our micro-wedding at Overlook Barn and the food was excellent! They had a charcuterie board that was out of this world, with amazing cheeses, unique crackers/breads, fresh fruit, and different jams and spreads. Our guests went up for seconds, thirds, fourths...and we had to remind them that we had dinner coming :) Gadabouts was super flexible in planning our dream dinner and customized a BBQ pulled pork, mac 'n' cheese, and fried chicken spread for us. It was delicious and I was so happy we had some leftovers! They were also super thoughtful--they found out some of our guests were children and they added on some cupcakes with fun-colored frosting for the kids. They were a hit!
  • Alexi
    Alexi Z. Married on 08/20/2021

Still Raving

Amazing ladies and the food is pretty incredible too. Eileen Gaddy and her daughter Catie are fabulous people with a sense of humor that made them so down to earth, easy to talk to and work with throughout the wedding process. I found myself wanting to go hang out with them just to have a great laugh. Hiring a caterer for your daughter’s wedding is by far, in my opinion, one of the most important vendors to get spot on and hiring Gadabouts was a bullseye. Eileen helped us from the very beginning to establish a menu within our budget and meeting our many dietary restrictions (Lactosse free, gluten free, vegetarian, vegan). The contract with Gadabouts was so detailed (which I love) there was no room for miscommunication of expectations. Eileen even took time to review our equipment rental contract to help us make sure that we covered everything we may need for a beautifully presented and flawless service.
    When my daughter and I went up to NC for a tasting, we were blown away by the seasoning and flavors that the chef put into every dish. No kidding, it was by far our favorite meal the whole time we were in the area. So much so that we ended up tweaking the menu to include grilled trout instead of chicken for a wedding with over 100 guests. Never in a million years would I have added grilled fish for that many people, the odds of getting every piece perfect is not in your favor, but Gadabouts did that and more. I know because our guests are still raving about the food.
    I highly recommend hiring Gadabouts for any catering event. They are very accommodating; they provided a stress free professional service and setup for both our reception and bar. My only regret is not taking the time to chat with them after the wedding to let them know just how much we appreciated everything.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Samantha & Erik
    43 photos · 09/21/2019

Desi's Farm Desi's Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Gadabouts Catering comes highly recommend by us. They are accustomed to working at venues like Desi's Farm, with an outdoor setting. We have had the pleasure to work with this Catering Company many times and every time their services are superb!

Digital DJs Digital DJs Wedding DJs

I have appreciated my working relationship with Eileen for years. She is direct without being rude and absolutely amazing as a caterer, as is the rest of the team. They're upbeat and hard working. As DJ, I pay close attention to the details - overall flow of an event, comfort of the couple and their family/friends, etc...the team at Gadabouts is such a great support and helps to make my job just a little easier. And the food? Delish. Every now and then I find myself craving the spinach artichoke dip :)

1615 Tynecastle Highway Banner Elk, NC, 28604
828-297-7886

Mon-Fri, 8 am-5 pm
Location of (Gadabouts Catering)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding