Pembroke Pines, Pembroke Pines, FL 33082 Map · Phone number

About Gabriela Sousa Events

Gabriela Sousa Events is a wedding planning company based in Pembroke Pines, Florida. This company is dedicated to bringing your dreams to reality; working to ensure your wedding is as perfect as it can be. They lift the heavy burden of wedding planning from couples' shoulders and execute an event that is stress-free, well planned and organized down to the smallest detail.

Gabriela Sousa Events offers vendor referrals for your wedding day so you can rest assured that each service provider is tested, tried and reliable. Additional planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Guest list

Other Services
This wedding planner is able to plan for a wide variety of wedding types. Wedding types she can plan include:

• Civil
  • Cultural
  • Military
  • Non-religious
  • Religious
  • Eco-friendly
  • Destination
Follow Gabriela Sousa Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Meraki Life Events
(adorable) ring bearer
(adorable) ring bearer
Wedding squad
Wedding squad
We love our sorority brides!
We love our sorority brides!
Two becoming one
Two becoming one
Kids Table-No grownups allowed
Kids Table-No grownups allowed
Gorgeous couple, stunning view
Gorgeous couple, stunning view
"Cake by the Ocean"
"Cake by the Ocean"
"Not four years, but for life"
"Not four years, but for life"
Karen & Joe
About to steal the show
About to steal the show
Kaitlyn's mom getting her read
Kaitlyn's mom getting her read
Cheers to the soon-to-be-Mrs!
Cheers to the soon-to-be-Mrs!
Final touches
Final touches
Officially "wife of the party"
Officially "wife of the party"
West Palm tropical dreams
kristen rob 1005 51 916372

15 Reviews for Gabriela Sousa Events

Amanda M. · Married on 03/06/2021

Excellent wedding planner!

Working with Gabi was such an amazing experience. Wedding planning looked very very different for us because we were a covid couple and had to postpone our wedding multiple times. The first time we postponed was just a couple of weeks before our wedding that was supposed to be April 4, 2020.

Gabi was INCREDIBLE. She went above and beyond to help make this wedding a reality and helped us postpone our date not just once but twice! She was the point of contact for all our vendors and was able to find a date that worked for everyone so we wouldn't have to lose any vendors or deposits. She is very detailed and thorough and made us feel so much better during such a rough time. She went the extra mile and made the entire wedding planning process so much easier.

For the day of, she rocked! She made everything happen and was on the ball even when rain made us switch to plan B for our outdoor ceremony. She kept me down the earth and made me laugh even while I was stressing about every little thing (haha!). Her assistant was excellent and always helping out too! Thank you so much, Gabi. We couldn't thank you enough. If you are looking for a wedding planner, we highly recommend GSE.

Sent on 03/20/2021

Courtney · Married on 01/09/2021

Above and beyond!

We were a COVID wedding couple. When we knew we needed to postpone, Gabi coordinated with our 12+ vendors to find a date where they could ALL do our wedding. We didn’t lose a single vendor.

She is always calm, always positive, and super organized paying attention to every detail. She will remember things you told her months ago!

She is super well respected in the industry among vendors, everyone knows her and has great things to say.

If anything went wrong on our wedding day ( that we could finally safely have in January) we did NOT know about it! She is a true professional, on top of her game, and amazing human. Her assistant who helped on the day of was also great.

You can stop looking for a wedding planner and just book GSE, you will be in incredible hands!

Sent on 01/25/2021
  • Ivanna

Ivanna O. · Married on 03/01/2020

The best wedding coordinator

I don’t even know how to put into words how thankful I am for Gabi. The month leading up to the wedding and the actual day of, I would have never gotten through any of it without her. Attention to EVERY. SINGLE. LITTLE. DETAIL. Always had an answer to EVERY question we had. Was on call every minute of the month leading up to wedding, to the morning after my wedding. I can honestly say I had ZERO stress on my wedding day, and it was all thanks to Gabi and her amazing team! My vendors had nothing but positive things to say about her communication and organizational skills. The best way to describe Gabi is like a Fairy God mother. She made me feel so at ease and honestly just so loved an beautiful all day. I could go on FOREVER about how EVERYONE needs to book GSE for their wedding planning/coordinating. I would recommend her a million times over! You truly get what you pay for, and you get nothing short of perfection working with Gabi!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Award

Gabriela Sousa Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• A Beautiful Ceremony Wedding Officiants

I've had the privilege of working countless weddings with Gabriella while she was a Disney wedding coordinator. There is a lot of pressure to live up to the Disney brand by making the brides wedding beautiful and flawless – Gabriella ALWAYS answered the challenge wonderfully. I would trust her to do my own daughter's wedding! Contact her before it's too late

• Pembroke Pines Pembroke Pines, Florida, 33082 See on map
    Location of (Gabriela Sousa Events)