Pembroke Pines, Pembroke Pines, FL 33082 Map · Phone number

About Gabriela Sousa Events

Gabriela Sousa Events is a wedding planning company based in Pembroke Pines, Florida. This company is dedicated to bringing your dreams to reality; working to ensure your wedding is as perfect as it can be. They lift the heavy burden of wedding planning from couples' shoulders and execute an event that is stress-free, well planned and organized down to the smallest detail.

Gabriela Sousa Events offers vendor referrals for your wedding day so you can rest assured that each service provider is tested, tried and reliable. Additional planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Day-of coordination
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Guest list

Other Services
This wedding planner is able to plan for a wide variety of wedding types. Wedding types she can plan include:

• Civil

(adorable) ring bearer
(adorable) ring bearer
Wedding squad
Wedding squad
We love our sorority brides!
We love our sorority brides!
Two becoming one
Two becoming one
Kids Table-No grownups allowed
Kids Table-No grownups allowed
Gorgeous couple, stunning view
Gorgeous couple, stunning view
"Cake by the Ocean"
"Cake by the Ocean"
"Not four years, but for life"
"Not four years, but for life"
Karen & Joe
About to steal the show
About to steal the show
Kaitlyn's mom getting her read
Kaitlyn's mom getting her read
Cheers to the soon-to-be-Mrs!
Cheers to the soon-to-be-Mrs!
Final touches
Final touches
Officially "wife of the party"
Officially "wife of the party"
West Palm tropical dreams
kristen rob 1005 51 916372

11 Reviews for Gabriela Sousa Events

Kristen · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Planner

Gabriela is honestly AMAZING! My Husband and I were so blessed to spend the past year and a half with her planning our dream wedding. She was there every step of the way answering our countless amount of questions and guiding us to the perfect vendors. She made my dream become a reality! I couldn't be more thankful that we hired Gabriela! She took so much stress off of us and our families during this process. When is came to the wedding day, I truly did not have to worry about one thing and neither did our families. She made sure everything ran smoothly and that we were having the time of our life. Gabriela is by far the greatest wedding planner. She has become a life long friend that my husband and I appreciate so much!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Mari · Married on 10/21/2017

I'm so happy we found Gabi. We got her for day- of and a few weeks before the wedding, she requested all of the information and we had a meeting about the flow of the wedding. She went through all of the details of what we had booked months in advance and helped us put it all together.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Denise · Married on 09/30/2017

we LOVED working with Gabriela! My husband is Brazilian and one of his friends recommended Gabriela since she is also Brazilian and we loved her from the start. She went along with some of our crazy ideas and was able to keep both of our neurotic families calm the whole wedding weekend. We upgraded Gabriela's package from day-of coordination to partial planning when we had a hard time narrowing down and booking some vendors and that was the best decision we made. Automatically made us feel more comfortable and relaxed when it came to making decisions because Gabriela was helping. Our wedding day was PERFECT and I knew we were in good hands. Gabriela kept us on time and made sure we had something to eat during the day and that we always had a drink in our hand at the reception. Thank you Gabriela!!!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Award

Gabriela Sousa Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals

• A Beautiful Ceremony
    A Beautiful Ceremony Wedding Officiants

I've had the privilege of working countless weddings with Gabriella while she was a Disney wedding coordinator. There is a lot of pressure to live up to the Disney brand by making the brides wedding beautiful and flawless – Gabriella ALWAYS answered the challenge wonderfully. I would trust her to do my own daughter's wedding! Contact her before it's too late

• Pembroke Pines Pembroke Pines, Florida, 33082 See on map