Gabriela Sousa Events Reviews

9 | Pembroke Pines, FL

9 Reviews for Gabriela Sousa Events

9 Gabriela Sousa Events Reviews

Mari · Married on 10/21/2017

I'm so happy we found Gabi. We got her for day- of and a few weeks before the wedding, she requested all of the information and we had a meeting about the flow of the wedding. She went through all of the details of what we had booked months in advance and helped us put it all together.

Denise · Married on 09/30/2017

we LOVED working with Gabriela! My husband is Brazilian and one of his friends recommended Gabriela since she is also Brazilian and we loved her from the start. She went along with some of our crazy ideas and was able to keep both of our neurotic families calm the whole wedding weekend. We upgraded Gabriela's package from day-of coordination to partial planning when we had a hard time narrowing down and booking some vendors and that was the best decision we made. Automatically made us feel more comfortable and relaxed when it came to making decisions because Gabriela was helping. Our wedding day was PERFECT and I knew we were in good hands. Gabriela kept us on time and made sure we had something to eat during the day and that we always had a drink in our hand at the reception. Thank you Gabriela!!!!

Lisa · Married on 06/03/2017

Gabby was very sweet and always available to answer questions. She had a simple solution every time I freaked out about something, like when it rained before our ceremony. Gabby quickly moved everything to our indoor room and our guests never even knew it was a last minute change.

• Sandra

Sandra · Married on 01/14/2017

Sometimes in life you are fortunate to meet some really special people. Gabi Sousa is one of those people. My wife and I were in desperate need of a wedding coordinator and we were lucky enough to be referred to Gabi. She turned out to be the best hire in our wedding. Gabi came in and planned/coordinated our wedding with just a week left before the wedding. It was not an easy job but she was able to step in with a week left and take control of our wedding like as if she was there from the beginning. Gabi has a special gift of connecting with the couple and feeling like she's part of the family. So if you're looking for someone that is easy to work with and does a great job in organizing/planning/ keeping everyone in line with the timeline then Gabi Sousa is the person you need to hire. My wife and I now consider her a friend. So if you are having trouble finding a wedding coordinator look no further then Gabi Sousa. Our wedding was unbelievable and the best day of our lives and we both know that a huge part of that was because of Gabi and her staff. Thank you again!

Nicholas & Sandra

Marina · Married on 04/23/2016

Gabby was so great!! We had done most of the planning by the time we hired her, and just needed help bringing it all together for the day of the wedding. Gabby worked with us the month before the wedding to double check we had everything we needed, confirm everything with vendors, create a timeline, help with rehearsal and being there on our big day! Gabby was friendly and very easy to work with. She always listened to what we had to say and made sure we had everything we needed and wanted. She was so detailed and organized that I did not worry about a single thing during the wedding day! I highly recommend her!

Kennard · Married on 03/12/2016

Gaby, you and your staff did a great job. The only blemish to the reception was that loud mouth "Father of the Bride" that kept yelling your name looking for the stupid confetti cannons, He apolgizes profusely.
    It was a pleasure working and interacting with Gabriela. There were a few glitches, that were beyond the control of the wedding coordinator.
    I should have provided more food and beverages for the bride's party and staff when they were getting ready.
    I highly recommend Gabriela for and future wedding or any events in the future.

dale · Married on 03/12/2016

Great value, very friendly. Would recommend. :)

Gabi was absolutely wonderful, not only on our wedding day, but every day leading up to it as well!! She was always available for me to chat with, and made sure that I did not stress out about any details of my wedding!! If I began to stress about something, Gabi immediately had a solution that made me feel reassured.

On our wedding day, Gabi was there when I needed her, and made sure that the entire day went smoothly! She is absolutely amazing!!!!

Cameron · Married on 03/15/2015

Gabriela was very professional from the very beginning of the wedding process. Her attention to detail and understanding of the needs of the couple was astounding. She worked hard to ensure that our wedding day was flawless and pulled it off perfectly. I would recommend her services to any couple looking to have that fairytale wedding as she is the perfect fairy godmother to pull it off.