2220 Marguerite Avenue, Lansing, MI 48912 Map · Phone number

• DJ DollarsNCents

11 Reviews for Full Engagement Experience

Kim J. · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing DJ Experience

Rodney Page is an amazing violinist and DJ. He learned the songs that the bride/groom wanted during the ceremony. He also played during cocktail hour. In addition to that, he was the best DJ we have ever seen at a wedding. Dance floor was always packed. We are glad we found him. Very blessed

Sent on 10/27/2018

Full Engagement Experience's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! I was honored to be Lauren and Jarrod’s wedding DJ and violinist!

Darcy · Married on 11/03/2017

I would give Rodney 10 out of 5 stars if I could. He is exceptional at what he does! He is definitely a true musician. He played both the piano and violin during the processional at our wedding. He also played the violin during the dinner as he walked around the dinner tables... he surprised us and played the Michigan fight song on the violin! He was the most entertaining and interactive DJ I've ever encountered. He played instruments while playing popular dance music during our reception. We received many awesome compliments about him from our guests. We all loved him!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Full Engagement Experience's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Darcy! I really appreciate it! I was truly honored to be at your wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

I honestly don't even know where to begin. It wouldn't have been my wedding without Rodney Page. I honestly would have changed the date of my wedding in order to book Mr. Page. He is extremely professional, efficient, and kind, offering to help you through the process with any questions you may have about anything wedding related since he has so much experience in the field.

He will bring uniqueness to your special day, and add on the special little touches that people will talk about for years to come.

Rodney is an outstanding DJ. Classically trained, he has an ear for laying some seriously solid beats. During dinner, he lightly adds on the music with his electric violin (or piano if requested). How many djs are also strolling violinists?!
    During the reception, this guy knows how to get people dancing and having fun, while also making the bride and groom feel special throughout the whole night. It's called the full-engagement-experience for a reason! Once in a while, he also layers in some of his electric violin skills, and you might just be lucky enough for him to freestyle rap something special for you at the end of the evening.

(There was a point in the evening right before the bridal party entered the reception, that I was getting my dress fixed and it was taking longer than expected. The bridal party was waiting in line, and Rodney came out and talked with them. He made the whole bridal party feel at home and excited for the evening, and they came to me later and told me how much they appreciated him doing that.)

This guy has something for everyone, and you would not regret having him Dj your wedding. Simply outstanding!!
    Thanks, Rodney!!

Sent on 09/04/2017

• 2220 Marguerite Avenue Lansing, 48912 See on map
    Location of (Full Engagement Experience)